LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Origins of a dimension

Sephy

I was hoping to get some opinions on this before posting but I decided I'll post it anyways. Here is my take on the start of our favorite dimension.

Origins of Dimension 

Ch.1 Origins

The diaper dimension has its origins in the apex of a new technologic age. With it came a new body augmentation. Simply called Enhance. The process was mainly meant to allow people to be twice as big and more fortified. The process required two people to work. One person would be gifted the height and strength of about two people while their volunteer was left a fraction of their normal selves. As people went through the process, people wouldn’t see some of the damning side effects the Enhance would belittle their donators. As the enhancing became more and more common people started calling themselves amazons while at the same time calling the donators “Littles”

As the world grew to accommodate Amazon, Littles became more and more inconvenienced. Littles in an effort stop their suffering destroyed the enhancement tech and tried to return their love ones hoping to turn them back to normal. By this point Enhance had spread its way through the populace. Changing the genetics of those whom when through the surgeries. Unforeseen side effect hit Amazons and Littles. Little would lose a good part of their mental fortitude and required. The Amazon had bouts of power lust and inflated egos. What follows is the story of a grateful Amazon to her Little partner, and the start of a new renaissance.

“Babe?” Started a voice breaking William from his spaced out state.

“Sorry Daisy, what were you saying”

“I was asking if you needed something to eat?” Mary ask again gently. “I know how your body sugar gets”

William and Daisy were in the third to last session of Enhance before it was lost. They’ve been getting use to their new augmentations. William’s need for food and drink while Daisy was working around her new strength and height. She keeping her ego in check, not wanting to worry William.

“I could use a snack and maybe restroom stop would be nice.” William replied back.

They were relocating to an Amazon centric country. Their original home was meant for the inbetweeners. Daisy suffered for awhile before they were given their relocation request fulfilled. Now they were with in transit to their new home.

“Again Hon” Daisy said with a mild sigh. “We only just left an hour ago, and you’ve had to go 3 times”

William cowered slightly hearing her slight anger. Her added size didn’t help much either. Daisy got up and was followed by William. They ended up at the back of their flight in the restroom. William’s new size made it impossible for him to go on his own. Daisy did this for him since he sacrificed for her. Thanks in part to the pride of most Amazons items to help Littles in this situation some time yet to come. Once William was done with his business and after they washed their hands, him and Daisy were back to their seats. Daisy handed Will snacks to settle him for the remained of the flight.

They talked while the flight went on. Daisy had a new job already lined up and had their home waiting for them. Due to the oddly strict laws all of their items had to be put into Daisy’s name. Will on the other hand was having a horrible time on his job search. It always started so nicely, but once Will’s documentation came in, they were quick to shut him down.

“Sorry sir but we don’t hire Littles” Came most of their statements.

“Dais I’ll keep looking once we get home” Will said in a depressed sigh.

Daisy gave off a small smile. “No worries honey, our transfer loans had covered most of our cost and I got a well-paying job so we’re okay”

“But….” Will’s reply was stopped short as they landed.

The subject was lost as Daisy and Will went about getting off and receiving their stuff. Will felt even more useless as Daisy took most of their bags. A new low was hit as Daisy made it a point for Will to hold her hand as they walked. Will felt the blood rush to his face, but was thankful. The airport was crowded and rather difficult for a Little to navigate.

“We have a Brian Jones here looking for his wife.” A speaker announced to the gaggle of people.

“Poor guy” Will said softly to himself. “Glad that’s not me”

Daisy hailed a taxi and loaded their bags. William took a seat and waited for Daisy.

“Ma’am we’re going to need him in the car seat.” The driver told her. “Littles are considered too small to sit in the car without it”

The driver was obviously not talking to Will and didn’t care what he had to say. Daisy nodded reasoning that Will’s size and normal traffic laws would make it illegal.

“Sorry honey I’m sure there’s another way we go about this in our own car” Daisy said back as she buckled William in.

“I feel so stupid” William said back in the car seat. 

“It can’t possibly be that bad” Daisy stated. “We’ll get home go get you something to eat and if I’m not wrong, you’re going to be hungry soon”

Will stated to smile seeing that Daisy was trying to cheer him up.

The couple found themselves in a suburb landscape. Daisy was happy to see everything was her size and was beautifully done. Mostly two-story houses with a two-car garage, and some with pools. Will was a little more stun about how it looked. He was dwarfed by everything. The doorknob was even out of his reach.

“How am I supposed to get in?” Will asked worriedly.

“Like this” Daisy said laughing as she opened the door for him.

“Not funny” Will replied.

Once inside Will looked around while Daisy was busy unpacking their bags. He looked at everything and noticed that it was impossible for him to reach anything. At was just the first floor. The stairs were another story of the same genre. He almost had to climb the steps. William went to join Daisy in their room.

“Flower, this house is a workout to get around” Will shouted. Flower of course being just a pet name. 

“Bill it’s not that bad. We just need a few aids for you. I’m sure we’ll find something that will help”

I would love feedback and comments. If this turns out to be hated. I'll happily take it down.

• Like 1

I personally think this story would turn out great in the long run. You've always had unique and creative ideas and I can vouch for you since we've been RP-ing for around 5 years now. I know that I would like to see where this story will progress :) So I hope you will keep it up!

Ch. 2 One small step for Amazons/One huge step back for Littles

Daisy and Will were eating some pizza while they looked into searching the net for helpful items. A small set of steps, would help Will get in and out of bed without a possible broken leg. As well as helping him get to the toilet in time. They hit a snag as they thought about the shower. The handles were made to be moved by Amazons, so Littles often times had hard times moving them or turning them off. Plus getting out of a tub was a scary idea to at least Daisy. While they weren’t looking their TV was quietly informing them of a newly discovered side effect.

“Amazon women have been recently reporting lactation issue.” The reporter stated. “In other news, Little car seats are getting more festive looks. In a new fad that’s hit the country, designers have been creating cuter and more…….”

“I don’t want you taking a shower without me in the house.” Daisy said with newly strong sense of dominance.

William sighed heavily. “I can take care of myself.”

“Your bathroom track record would speak at that trial” Daisy said with a slight chuckle. “I’m not seeing an alternative to a car seat, but it looks like they’re some cool ones coming out. I’ll let you pick”

“You said we would find something else” William accidently whined.

This was a critical point for an Amazon and Little relationship. Some Littles out of frustration, would leave their partners to return to their previous lives or to a more Little accepting center of the world. Thankful Daisy defused the situation.

“Honey, I’m not giving up on that it’s just that we don’t want to get tickets” Daisy stated before sharing a kiss.

Will calmed down. “I guess you’re right, but I’m just feeling a little out of place here”

Daisy thought about her experience before they got there. “I know what you mean, I’ll do my best to make you feel comfortable. It’s going to be our home so you should be comfortable too”

Will smiled as he talked with his loving partner. They ordered the steps and a car seat that Will picked out. It was a three-point harness and striped cover. It was getting late, while late at least for Will. Daisy was liking some of the odd changes that came with Enhance. Daisy watched quietly as Will drifted off on her. She gently picked him up and carried him to their bed. Once he was situated, Daisy saw another scary possibility. The bed’s height was at dangerous level for Daisy’s peace of mind.

A thought that would start the beginning of the end for any level of equality for Littles. “Maybe a type of railing

While baby items would work just fine for most Littles, Daisy wanted something more secure for Littles to stay in. Reasoning that most Littles would just unlock them Daisy started looking into a more “Little proof design” She stayed up till the late night looking, until she decided to contact her employers about the possible idea. She started realizing how much baby designs could help aid Amazons with their Little partners.  She sent her bosses the following message.

To My Employers,

I’ve seen an hole in the market. That I believe we could feel. I propose a new Little centric division, that with redesigned baby items IE Cribs, potty chairs and safety railings. We could own the market on Little safety. New locks (for their safety) would need to be designed as well as possible food mixtures to fill up a Little and for longer periods.  Consider my proposal and get back to me if at all possible.

Daisy went to bed and found Will inching closer to the edge than Daisy was happy with. She fixed his position closer to her while protecting him with pillows on his opposite side. She smiled as she saw her Little sleeping. She felt a sudden need to protect him. If she was honest with herself it was there for awhile since her Enhance treatment. She fell asleep with thoughts of her hopeful proposal being picked up.

Behind the scenes the next day, Daisy’s idea was being given the onceover. Meeting would being held and the idea discussed.

“While I love the idea of having Littles put in their place. I’m not sure how well normal Amazons will take it.” Came the reply from the head of the table, the CEO.

“These ideas could help Amazons with their Littles. They’re such a hassle.” Said the VP.

“Agreed but what do we do about Amazon acceptance.” The head of market stated.

“Our scientists have been working on a hypnosis project that we could simply put into our ads to effect Amazons to accept this as a normal” The VP followed up.

“No not only is it illegal, but I don’t believe it will even effect Amazons” The CEO spoke out. “How about on Littles, they’re mostly consider property anyways”

“How would it would that way?” One quick brave associate stated.

“I’m thinking if we make it a sexual thing or we could warp their mind to a baby state” The CEO replied. “Keep Miss Daisy in the dark. Let her head the department. It’ll keep her busy and happy. Plus we could use her Little as a test subject. Just make sure to label it as a great offer. Make sure to upgrade our diaper division. Those Littles do need a new level of protection.” The CEO stated as the others were excused.

• Like 1

Ch3 More Lore and testing

With Daisy and William taking the a few days to get the lay of the land. Daisy’s bosses continued to discuss how best to use Littles for their own gains. Daisy was informed of the Little baby division being built. She was asked if Will happened to have gotten a got yet. They knew the job was no. Little often didn’t get much in the way of work. They were considered too small to be of any use. Daisy gave them the expected answer. To which the HR department offered Daisy a spot for Will in the testing department.

“It would be a great opportunity, it can be very challenging for a Little out there” Lila stated to Daisy.

Without checking in with Will told them. “Yes. I can’t wait to get started”

After hanging up Daisy went off to tell Will the news. Will was joyous for Daisy to have her own division, but was a little hesitant about his apparent new job. Daisy wasn’t being very open with what her and her staff would be designing.

“What exactly would I be testing?” Will asked worriedly.

“Oh, just some Little aid products. I’m hoping to help Littles live their lives with less stress and struggle” Daisy replied.

Will agreed after some persuading. Daisy was over the moon. She loved the idea of having Will with her at work. She would know he was safe with her nearby. She was a little worried about what Will would do once he figure out what’s really going on.

On their last day, Daisy and Will were getting supplies for the house. While Will was working toward getting snacks, Daisy was looking at some of the baby supplies for ideas. Most of the stuff could just be altered for Little use, but the baby food would be modified to fill Little’s tummies better. Daisy herself was just now feeling the side effects to her breasts. They were feeling fuller and more enlarged and starting to leak. Still in the baby aisle, Daisy saw the pumps out of the courter of her eye.

“Might need to try my milk on Will” Daisy said to herself.

Daisy already thinking like most Amazons, decided she would just slip it to Will. She grabbed a few key baby items and hid them in the cart. Will was making his way to Daisy. His hands were full and he could barely move. Daisy couldn’t help chuckling to herself. A picture of Will in baby clothes flashed into Daisy’s head. She went to help Will. Once they packed the cart and paid. Her and Will went to their rental car. Daisy packed the car with their groceries. She placed Will in his car seat.

“We have work tomorrow so we should get a shower in for the both of us” Daisy told Will.

Will nodded understandingly. “I hope there’s something we can do to help me drive”

Daisy shook her head gently. “No honey. Sorry, but it’s not legal for a Little to drive a car. It’s not considered safe”

“How am I supposed get around?” Will asked worriedly.

“I’ll take you anywhere we need to go hon. Plus I feel like it would dangerous for you out there without me” Daisy told him as she started driving.

Will watched the scenery go by. He felt worried. Things keep seeming to get worse, the house was hard to navigate. He couldn’t drive. And Daisy was getting more protective. He had to talk her into just allowing him to get his own snacks. Of course, Daisy allowed it so she could to the baby aisle for ideas. She wasn’t quite ready yet to tell Will. She needed to ease Will into this. So, she planned to show him some of the positive things she wanted to try.

“Will hon, tomorrow we start work, but I need to warn you. You might not like it.” Daisy replied as they came in to park.

“What do you mean?” Will asked back.

“Let me show you something. Met me in the bathroom babe and I’ll be there in a minute” Daisy said as she got him out of the car.

Will made his way to the bathroom, unsure about what was going on. Daisy seemed excited. Which helped put Will feel calmer, but there was still mild panic in him. He waited a few minutes before Daisy came in with something behind her back.

“Will remember this is meant to make things easier for the both of us.” Daisy said with a slightly scared look on her face.

She placed a training potty on the floor. “Now you won’t need me to take you to the bathroom every time”

Daisy quickly hugged Will. “I just want to make you feel comfortable”

“Dais, I get the car seat, but this getting worse as it goes. What’s next a stroller?” Will said in a mild panic.

“Sweetie, live is much hard for here for Littles. Everything is meant for Amazons here, but I’m working to change things. This it more like a small step to a better future.” Daisy said with passion.

Daisy and Will continued their discussion while some continued to work on their dark plans. Legal teams started working on protections for the corporation. They were even backing lawmakers whom wanted to limit Littles even further. Little programing was getting an early hypnosis prototype. Starting the next day TV shows would start effecting their viewers.

Littles would start feeling a strong suckling need, whine needlessly, and a sudden focus on their toilet control. These slight effects would cause Amazons to go buy the new Little products. This would take time of course for things to start working. The products still needed testing and designing, but starting the effects early was in their benefit.  Doubling down on the belief of what Little Department could possibly make them. The board of directors gave their own Littles testing versions of their hypnosis project.

Subject 1. AKA Susan Belmont. Little to VP of Marketing, Jason Belmont.

“I’m not ready yet to leave hon” Jason told Susan. ” Do me this favor, watch these programs, we’re backing these shows, they’re aim to Littles so I could use your valuable opinion.”

“Well okay, but you owe me.” Susan said playfully as she kissed her husband.

“I’ll be maybe an hour, we have one test to do before I can leave” Jason replied as he put her in a seat.

He left the room while Susan started watching the show. He went to the next room to watch Susan being a false mirror. Susan started relativity normal. Her eyes started glazing over. The hypnosis was having the desired effects. Her thumb found its way to her mouth. As episodes went on Susan’s started moving and squirming. Her emotions were taking a bigger effect than what the scientists were hoping for.

Jason!” Susan whined loudly.

Subject 1 Test Successful.

I have to say I am really enjoying the story. I very much so enjoy the concept and how the story is progressing so far. The only problem I have is that there are so many errors throughout and some of those are glaring errors. What this really needs is a really good proofreading. I honestly believe this has the potential to be one of the really great stories on this site but it needs work first. For me the frustrating part is that the fix is actually very easily done. It just takes time and patience. I hope to see that improvement in the future chapters. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I like theme of this story. Its very original and I'm actually surprised no one else hasn't thought of it yet. However, I think your rushing it a bit. You went from them living normal lives to complete changing everything over the course of a paragraph. I just feel like you could of done a bit more to build up to that moment. Also, maybe reread what you wrote. Some sentences don't make sense. I really hope you continue this though. Its a really interesting idea for a story. 

Thankies for posting!  :)