LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween diapers

Joep

Does anyone have holiday themed diapers? Is that a thing or does it need to be? Let me know what what you guys think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buntewindle made a Christmas themed diaper 6-7 years ago. I don’t really see the necessity of any holiday themed diaper. I kind of feel like most ABDL diaper companies have a hard enough time keeping their inventory stocked that doing a limited run type diaper like that wouldn’t really be worth it. Just my two cents.

I have seen the adult black Skull And Crossbones diapers, I think from rearez?  There is always the option with plastic backed disposable diapers to go to the local Walmart or Wallgreens and buy some holiday themed stickers in the greeting card section and stick them all over your diaper to decorate it.  You have the advantage there of choosing just what you want, placing them exactly where you feel they should go, the fun of a do-it-yourself diaper decorating project, and most of all, every holiday season has themed stickers!  Easter.  Thanksgiving. Fourth Of July.  New Years (how about decorating your diaper with stickers of the diapered New Year baby?) 

I like the decorate the diaper yourself idea, too.  As Rusty also already mentioned, there's the skull and cross bones from Rearz or their all black Seduction diapers.  They also have all purple diapers.  Nice backgrounds for Halloween stickers. :) 

Years ago I got a Halloween plastic panty, orange with black elastics. One day I discovered that it had made an orange spot on a pale lilac panty that was folded next to it in the drawer. I thought, well, well...so I put the orange panty inside the lilac one, folded them, and laid a book on top of them. A few weeks later I had a lilac panty that had orange spots all over it. Over time the orange dye diffused into the formerly lilac panty so that it became a weird red-brown-purple color.

But I do have a bright orange Suprima panty that I'll have to remember to wear today.