LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Writing Prompt Generator

https://abprompts.glitch.me/
(18+)

How It Works:

• There are four Topics in the generator: ABDL, Items, Themes, and Pet Play.
  • The default setting is 2/1/1/0, which we feel gives the best story prompts.  Feel free to adjust these.
  • If you want to do pet-play/furry/Keeper stuff, make sure you put 1 in the last section!

Who Can Use It:

• Anyone!  Use it to get over writer's block, try something new, write for the first time, or just to have fun!
  • If you're a writer, please give the prompt generator credit by linking to this thread.
  • If you're not a writer but you find a great prompt, leave it in the comments!  Maybe a writer will pick it up.
  • If you write a short story or flash fiction from one of these prompts and you don't want to make an entire thread, feel free to leave the story in the comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Special Thanks:

• @bbykimmy did all the coding for the generator!  She's an amazing tech witch and none of this would be possible without her.
  • Also special thanks to Kimmy's Discord chat members.  I asked everyone "what turns you on" and that's how I made this list.
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Pudding said:

Failed potty training
Ageplay siblings
Handcuffs
Chastity

...so you and kimmy

:lol::D

Trip and I are starting on the prompt I got, to give a sneak peak

accidental messing, pullups, locking clothes, and public orgasm

:D

So I decided to just play around with this some more. Setting themes to five.

Being dressed
Flower girl scene
Nipple clamps
Permanent jewelry
Facesitting
Sensory depravation
Grabbing the back of someone’s neck
Removing clothes with teeth

And reversing

Diapers under normal clothing
Halloween-related baby stuff
Diapers as the only form of sexual stimulation
Fumbling for words
Being taken care of
Handcuffs
Viral transformation
Practice kissing with someone
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I went overboard and put in 3,3,3 and 1 lol. 

Bath time
Messy diaper facesitting
Group diaper shenanigans
Vibrator
Breeding table
Magic wand
Begging
Vanilla friends that become kink friends
Anal soaping
Puppy play

What is 'breeding table?"

Also, this is such a fun idea! I'd even like to see it expanded. It seems to me you could have other extra catergories along with 'pet play,' like, say, 'bondage,' or 'sissification', instead of including those in the regular themes. It would also be cool if you could have an overarching theme option that effects all categories, like if you writing a 'humiliation' ab story, a 'dating' one, 'cute' one, etc.

Anyway I love this :)

5 hours ago, ABAlex said:

I went overboard and put in 3,3,3 and 1 lol. 

Bath time
Messy diaper facesitting
Group diaper shenanigans
Vibrator
Breeding table
Magic wand
Begging
Vanilla friends that become kink friends
Anal soaping
Puppy play

What is 'breeding table?"

Also, this is such a fun idea! I'd even like to see it expanded. It seems to me you could have other extra catergories along with 'pet play,' like, say, 'bondage,' or 'sissification', instead of including those in the regular themes. It would also be cool if you could have an overarching theme option that effects all categories, like if you writing a 'humiliation' ab story, a 'dating' one, 'cute' one, etc.

Anyway I love this :)

Breeding tables are like... those high padded tables where someone is put on their stomach, with their arms tied above their heads.  And then you can tie their ankles to the legs?  Basically, bends someone over for good sexing!  I'm not sure if "breeding table" is the correct term, but it was the term given to us.  

A genre category could be a great idea!  Maybe that would help people?  Hmmm.. something to think on. ^_^

Anyway, I'm glad you like it!

• Thanks 1

Love this! Anything involving a diaper change has my approval!

And while I have ideas, I just... I dunno how I feel about writing even a one-shot. I'm kind of nervous about writing something that pertains to a very specific audience, even if it's non-erotic.

On 6/23/2019 at 5:51 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

Breeding tables are like... those high padded tables where someone is put on their stomach, with their arms tied above their heads.  And then you can tie their ankles to the legs?  Basically, bends someone over for good sexing!  I'm not sure if "breeding table" is the correct term, but it was the term given to us.  

A genre category could be a great idea!  Maybe that would help people?  Hmmm.. something to think on. ^_^

Anyway, I'm glad you like it!

ahh I see :) That actually sounds pretty sexy. Very bondagy table. Also good for spankings, of course