LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have a lawyer working on it now.

It will be interesting to see how the State of Florida deals with it.

Good luck.... and sorry you're joining the rest of us in the child support courts. It's never fun... and I've heard fathers have it even worse than mothers... not that mothers have it all that easy. My ex has found the perfect way to avoid child support. All he has to do is switch jobs every three weeks, and then he moves faster than the court system can get "withholding" letters out. Since he has no bank account, uses his girlfriend to fill out any paperwork, and refuses to provide an address, they can't even arrest him!!!

Pulling this thread back on topic....

Jen, that is almost unbelievable. Assuming it is really true (which I am willing to believe), I am very sorry for you. I have never heard of anyone so cruel. Best of luck to you in your marriage.

That's terrible, Jennifer. I'm very sorry you had to go through that. I'm also very sorry for you fiance. I suppose it really is true that you can't choose your family. Those of us that have wonderful families should be very thankful. Those that don't should be thankful for everyone in their life that they can count on in any situation, and, in turn, will be there when their friends need them. Please, give my regards to Jeff as I'm sure it's been quite difficult for him these last few days.

Dear Jennifer,

I am so sorry for your troubles. The Guy sounds like a bastard (to say the least!). It takes a real low-life to hurt a lady! When I was just 21 months old I had a brain tumor that was cancerous. I went throught months if not years of radiation and kemotherapy. My mom was married to my biological father then. A few months later they got a divorce. I sometimes thought it was because of my illness that they split up, but someone told me never to blame myself again. He was a big time gambler and he also drank a little too much, but thankfully he never hurt my mother. To this day he still owes my mom thousands of dollars in child support , but now since I am over eighteen she will probably never see that money because he gambled it all away. He now lives in California and my mom, my step-dad, my little sister and I live in Utah. My mom had the state of Utah after him but she called them off (so to speak) since it never did any good anyway. My step-dad has been there for me for basically all my life. He has been there through all of my radiation and kemotherapy treatments, all of my surgeries for shunt replacements. Without him I don't know where I'd be! Like it has been said "Anyone can be a dad, but it takes a real man to be a father!" This is how it is with my step-father! Best Wishes to you and keep smiling! :thumbsup:

i honestly didn't know people were actually like that. i mean come on, its not like you can help your incontinence. and even if you could, it doesn't matter...why would anyone let something like that get in the way of a wonderful future together...its not like it ruins you as a person.

Jen, that is almost unbelievable. Assuming it is really true (which I am willing to believe), I am very sorry for you. I have never heard of anyone so cruel. Best of luck to you in your marriage.

i know from experince that thay can be like that un fortunitly :( iv actualy had a gf do that to me

• 6 months later...

You have a great guy there jen. Ive always been told to stand up for the ones i love most even if its to someone i love as well. So you have something great there. You being incont. is prolly a blessing. Its prolly made you a better and more understanding person. i believe in Karma...dont worry...im sure someday His dad will be sitting around needing his diaper changed in a retirement home!! Dont let anything get you down...you have a great guy who is there for you even in a really bad situation. Good Luck with youre Marriage!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow what an asshole your father in law is. It's good you have a guy who is supportive of your condition and likes who you are. It's cool your mother in law is supportive too and loves you too just like her son does. Your father sounds very prejiduce (sp) like. What if he knew someone in a wheelchair and that person had to wear diapers too, would he still be an ass about it?

I wonder if he hates other people who have illnesses or disorders or diseases.