LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Keeper's Pet - Part 14 (Updated 3/27)

:blink:

I had hope that this chapter would swing a bit in Kara's favor, especially after the last chapter. That turned out to be too much to hope for. Absolutely wonderful chapter. Raunchy, yet perfectly displaying how Kara and Lana feel in their roles.

I am not sure great sex is worth being treated like this. Kara needs to come and be my pet. I treated my pet not only great, meeting all of her basic needs but also with some kind of respect. She always had all the food she needed along with plenty of treats but I took her for walks and I kept her blankets nice and clean for her. She had a great life. I really don’t like Celia much at all and I am liking Lana less and less as time goes on. I don’t have any more likes to give today but it probably should have gotten one. 

13 hours ago, Pudding said:

Okay, close up DD, this was perfection. No point in anybody trying to better it, you'll only fall flat.

Holy crap this was hot.

But if we close up DD, you'll never find out what happens next!

13 hours ago, herezulo said:

:blink:

I had hope that this chapter would swing a bit in Kara's favor, especially after the last chapter. That turned out to be too much to hope for. Absolutely wonderful chapter. Raunchy, yet perfectly displaying how Kara and Lana feel in their roles.

Yeah, Kara needs a break....

What a cruel friggin' author.

13 hours ago, FalloutZone said:

Wow that was hot! Very hot!

Yet cruel.  

I can totally see why Kara needed to be mounted by Eleni.

Will this cool her down though and allow her to accept Eleni more or will it only make her want to get revenge?   

I ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST deleted this chapter.  It was hard to write even though it was incredibly hot.

Lana really, really messed up.  Chloe messed up too.  But Lana... Lana messed up BAD.

9 hours ago, CDfm said:

I am not sure great sex is worth being treated like this.

It's not.

This was not "consensual non-consent", this was abuse and I feel bad for writing it.

Whether that is a bad action in and of itself depends on how I handle it going forward.  But anyone familiar with my work should know that it's not going to be A-OK next chapter.

7 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

O_O

Well... that escalated quickly.

Yup.  There's a reason.

6 hours ago, chansu ragedashi said:

I know I'm like the 18th person to say this BUT:

Petplay isn't really something I'm interested in, but holy shit you make it sound hot! This story might be convincing me to do some research...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm a very kinky girl.  I posted some Petplay GIFs... "research material" in the Discord ;)

42 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST deleted this chapter.  It was hard to write even though it was incredibly hot.

Lana really, really messed up.  Chloe messed up too.  But Lana... Lana messed up BAD.

I'm glad you decided to stick the chapter out and didn't delete it.

It was very harsh on Kara but I'm very curious how she's going to deal with everything that happened now.   To a large extent Lana has hurt her Pet hugely and what happened is such a big betrayal and trust issue.  Could Lana redeem herself after that? Or not? That's what I want to know.   Her and Kara are bonded but could the bond weaken? Or be broken if the Keeper does something like this? It would be interesting to see a bond break between Pet and Keeper and what would happened afterwards. Would they re-bond or not? Could they re-bond? That depends if bonds could even be broken off in the first place at all.  It would be interesting to see a bond fade away due to trust issues though and their Pet bonded with someone else. That would hurt a lot for the Keeper.

Personally I could see Kara becoming scared of Lana due to what happened.  It wouldn't surprise me if Kara attempted to runaway somewhere at all but that would only cause more trouble for her because she's a Pet and wouldn't have anywhere to go unless she kept in touch with people from her old-life at all? 

There's a lot of things that could happen but in regards to Lana I'm not sure how she could even redeem herself right now or if she could ever redeem herself for what she had allowed/did. How badly will this haunt Lana? Will she wake up tomorrow full of regret or will she not care until later on and realizes that her actions have consequences?  

I'm curious about Marcie's role in all this.  She's been in the background the most.  Will she be the one to comfort Kara instead of Lana? Will she be the voice of reason between the two room-mates? 

2 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

I appreciate that you pushed through and finished the chapter. It's set this story up to be very, very interesting and very, very emotional.

This story is still pushing my buttons and that last chapter was hot but quite painful too in a mental way.

3 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

I'm a very kinky girl.  I posted some Petplay GIFs... "research material" in the Discord ;)

Man...that sounds...distracting!

5 hours ago, FalloutZone said:

I'm glad you decided to stick the chapter out and didn't delete it.

It was very harsh on Kara but I'm very curious how she's going to deal with everything that happened now.   To a large extent Lana has hurt her Pet hugely and what happened is such a big betrayal and trust issue.  Could Lana redeem herself after that? Or not? That's what I want to know.   Her and Kara are bonded but could the bond weaken? Or be broken if the Keeper does something like this? It would be interesting to see a bond break between Pet and Keeper and what would happened afterwards. Would they re-bond or not? Could they re-bond? That depends if bonds could even be broken off in the first place at all.  It would be interesting to see a bond fade away due to trust issues though and their Pet bonded with someone else. That would hurt a lot for the Keeper.

Personally I could see Kara becoming scared of Lana due to what happened.  It wouldn't surprise me if Kara attempted to runaway somewhere at all but that would only cause more trouble for her because she's a Pet and wouldn't have anywhere to go unless she kept in touch with people from her old-life at all? 

There's a lot of things that could happen but in regards to Lana I'm not sure how she could even redeem herself right now or if she could ever redeem herself for what she had allowed/did. How badly will this haunt Lana? Will she wake up tomorrow full of regret or will she not care until later on and realizes that her actions have consequences?  

I'm curious about Marcie's role in all this.  She's been in the background the most.  Will she be the one to comfort Kara instead of Lana? Will she be the voice of reason between the two room-mates? 

It was hard, but I think the next chapter is really what's going to decide if it was a good thing to keep it or a bad thing.  Mishandling the aftermath of a scene like that is what separates a good story from a bad one.

I don't think I'm going to cover a lot of your questions in the course of the story, so here we go:

1. Can the bond weaken?  No.  They are permanently bonded with the same intensity.  They can totally stop loving each other, however.  They can be bonded and not like each other but still have those impacts, or even hate each other.  But that would be a really dark story.
  2. Can the bond break?  I don't think so.  Some of this is going to be answered in the next chapter.

Actually... the rest I hope will be answered as we go forward :D

4 hours ago, herezulo said:

I appreciate that you pushed through and finished the chapter. It's set this story up to be very, very interesting and very, very emotional.

Yeah, it really wasn't my intention and there's a pretty big difference in tone between chapter 1 and the later ones.  It was really intended to be a one-shot stand alone story... but I love the setting and the characters too much, so here we go.

I'm about 1k words into the next chapter (most chapters of mine are 2k words) so I can't guarantee that we'll get one tomorrow.

I am just as interested in finding out what happens.

3 hours ago, violetbaby said:

This story is still pushing my buttons and that last chapter was hot but quite painful too in a mental way.

Man...that sounds...distracting!

I may or may not have gotten in trouble with Auntie Maya for GIF posting.

1 hour ago, SGTbaby said:

Wowowowow! That was hot and intense! I don’t even know where this goes next or what to think other than please post more!

:D

I'm glad you're enjoying it!  I have no idea what's going to happen next.  I knew I wanted the Chapter 5 scene to happen, but I had no idea how it would feel or how I would show it.  And it came out a lot darker than I expected... but still hot.

I'll post more as soon as I have it <3 

Due to how much Kara loves Lara I don't see their bond totally ruined or broken. But I can see Kara start to doubt Lara more and become fragile and scared of Lara and Celia. Also her feud with Celia is probably reigniting ten fold and any progress they had lost after this. This might also just make her more aggressive/avoidant of the new pet and more possessive of her belongings like the cage.

Part 6

I couldn't stop crying.  Once I regained consciousness, leashed to the foot of Lana's bed, laying in the little Pet bed, diapered and curled up... I lost it.  I buried my face in my pillow and sobbed.

Last night had been awful.

And my traitorous body had loved every moment of it.  Once Lana had drawn out the Pet - roused my instincts - I had rutted against Eleni... like an animal in heat.  I had stopped objecting, I had stopped complaining.  I had leaned into it and...

My face burned with shame as I remembered the first orgasm that took me, while she rode me.  I could still feel her teeth on my shoulder, on the back of my neck.

And I cried.

The light turning on surprised me.  I jolted, sniffling, hiding my face in the small stuffed fox that I shared my bed with... the toy that had been my greatest comfort during the lonely days those first few months.

"Kara?" her voice was shaky, weak.  It was surprising, she was always so sure, so dominant.  I desperately wanted to stay hidden, to pretend to be asleep.  "Come here, girl."  But that was all it took.  I climbed up onto her bed, keeping my head down, keeping my face hidden... so she didn't see.  "Are you... are you okay?"

She grabbed me by the chin, tilting my head up and forcing me to look at her.  My bones were jelly, my muscles were gone.  I had no resistance left as I stared up at her, stared into those soft brown eyes.  I saw pain.  They were drowning in pain.  She had been crying.

"Lana?" I whispered, not trusting my voice.  "Why are you crying?"

"Oh my sweet girl," she croaked, wrapping her arms around me and pulling me in for a tight hug.  "I'm so sorry.  I am so, so sorry.  That was wrong.  What happened last night was wrong and... Oh Kara, I'm so ashamed of myself."

It didn't make sense.

She was the Keeper.  Keepers didn't make mistakes, Keepers were always right.  But here she was.  Hot tears fell on my hand, resting in Lana's lap.

"It's okay," I lied.  My instincts were screaming at me to make it better, to make it not hurt.  To make her happy.  I cuddled in closer, wrapping myself around her as sobs overtook her body.  "I'm okay.  I'm okay.  It was just... it was just sex."

"It wasn't!" Lana shouted, causing me to flinch and whimper... which only made her sadder.  "It wasn't," she whispered.  "It was wrong.  You just... you keep resisting, Kara.  It's been two years and you still resist like this was two months!  You just keep pushing and pushing and... "

"I'm sorry," I whined, the sound following my words, low in my throat.  I hated my body for these constant betrayals, but I had hope that she would hear the signal.  "I'm sorry I'm bad.  I'm a bad girl, I'm- "

"You're not," she grabbed me by the waist and twisted me, bringing me to a sitting position in her lap.  My Keeper wrapped her arms around me and held me tight, rocking me.  I felt soothed, I felt calm.  I felt comforted.  "You're a good girl, Kara.  You're a good Pet."  Those words were like balm on a burn.  My entire body relaxed as she praised me.  The whole world felt still.  "You got upset because Eleni was in your space, that's normal.  You resisted because, well... you're my stubborn girl.  I love that about you, believe it or not.  And I messed up."

She took a deep breath and stilled, her rocking stopping, her arms tightening ever so slightly.  I smelled it on her.  Fear.  Lana was afraid of something.  My mind spun as I tried to figure it out, as she sat there and pondered.

"Keeper?" I asked quietly.

"You never call me that," she laughed.  "My stubborn girl.  You have instincts, I use them against you all the time.  I make you obey, I whisper to your Pet-self like the books say and I take you over.  But... what they don't tell you is that I have instincts too.  And your resistance... it only makes me want to force you to obey."  She sighed deeply, wearily.  "I messed up.  You told Celia 'no' so strongly, so fiercely, so... independently.  I couldn't take it.  I had to put you in your place and it was wrong.  I knew it was wrong.  I tried to excite you, to call out to your instincts, but Kara sweetie... I hurt you.  Celia hurt you."

"Eleni hurt me," I added.

"No," my Keeper disagreed, leaning me back and looking me in the face.  "Neither you or Eleni did anything wrong.  You're Pets, sweetie.  Your willpower only goes so far and.. " Lana gave a short laugh, "Eleni doesn't have much of that to begin with.  That girl is submissive.  She would have done anything Celia told her.  Eleni didn't hurt you, I did.  I never should have allowed that, it was wrong."

"I never wanted to be a Pet," I whispered, looking down.  "I'm sorry I keep resisting.  I just... this wasn't the life I wanted."

"I know," Lana answered sadly.  "I know.  Your friends were surprised, remember?  Everyone was surprised.  Confident Kara shouldn't be a Pet... but you are.  I didn't... "

She sighed, burying her face in my hair, holding me close.

"You didn't what?" I asked, prodding.

"It's not important," she said, her lips so close to my ear.  "I'm sorry about what happened.  That will never, ever happen again, okay?  You will never be put through that again."

"Yes, Keeper," I nodded as she laid us down, pulling the blanket over the two of us.

"Don't," Lana sighed again.  I felt her fingers in my hair, stroking me gently.  "Don't change.  That's not what this was about, Kara.  You just... I need you to be nice to Eleni, okay?  You of all people should know what a big transition this is.  We're going to go this weekend to pick out her cage and a carrier... "

"We?" I asked uncertainly.  I didn't mind going out, this was my life now.  Somehow the smiles of random strangers were less odious than the taunts from Celia - but we had been doing so well before she bonded, too!  And now this happened... my feelings were a jumble, I felt like a tangled up mess of myself.

One thing was for certain, however - there was only one carrier in the van and unless Lana intended to put both of us in it, someone was riding in the trunk.  And I didn't want it to be me.

"Yes sweets," she kissed my forehead.  "You can help show her how to behave in public, you can help her pick out a nice cage.  Don't you remember when we picked yours out?"

That had been a nice outing.  Lana and I made a cute couple and I liked being seen with her.  It felt like forever since we went out.

"Eleni can ride in the carrier," I sighed.  "If you'll take me to a restaurant."

"Oh we're bargaining now," she laughed a gentle laugh, tilting my head back and planting a sweet kiss on my lips.  It tasted just a shade bitter from the rotten feelings of the evening.  She was going to say no.  She was going to put me in my place, and probably back in the pet bed.  "Deal."

"Really?" I squeaked, bouncing up and down.  "And I can get a real meal with a real fork?"

It had been nothing but Petfood for me for ages... my mouth instantly started watering at the idea of a steak or some grilled chicken.

"We have to be careful," Lana smiled, laying down and pulling me on top of her.  "Your tummy isn't as resilient as it once was."  It was true, I had to be careful about sudden changes in diet.  My body expected the Petfood and - as with the cookies - eating too much unusual food, no matter how much I loved it before, was a recipe for an upset stomach.  "But I will buy you a small steak, yes."  She could see the question on my lips.  "With a fork."

That meant Ruby's - most of the restaurants wouldn't serve Pets a the table, and I stood out like a sore thumb in my skimpy shirts and exposed diapers.  Sure, I could cover up but I'd be sweating and uncomfortable in no time.  But that was okay - I liked Ruby's.  It was my favorite restaurant now.

"Thanks Lana," I sighed contentedly as she ran her fingers down my spine.  A shiver went through me as she pulled the sheet over us - I generated too much heat to sleep here long, she would overheat and send me back to the Pet bed, but for now... this was nice.

When I woke, I was in Lana's bedroom, alone... with no leash.  I had been changed at some point during the night, too.  My diaper was barely damp.  A glance at the clock revealed it was already one in the afternoon.  I had slept most of the day away.  But the lack of leash meant that someone was home.  It wouldn't be Lana, she would be at work.  Celia should have been as well... but then again, so should Marcie.

Rubbing my eyes, I wandered out to the living room and my eyes fell on Eleni, laying contentedly on the floor, hugging a small stuffed kitten.  Her red hair flowed around her in a halo, her pink diaper was bring against her pale skin and she wore a small shirt that read, "Extra Cute".

She was that.  Extra cute was undeniable.

I felt... afraid of her.  It didn't make sense, I was older, I was more experienced, this was my place... but seeing her made the tiniest trickle of fear flow through me.

I turned to go back to the bedroom when she spotted me.

"Hi Alpha," Eleni chirped at me.  "Whatcha doin'?"

"Wh.. what?" I blinked, not sure I heard her right.  "I'm just going to lay back down."

"You've been sleeping all day!" Eleni cried.  "Come sit with me."

I did not like the way that felt.  I got the same urge to obey her that I did from Lana.

She was the Alpha.

Oh shit.

I had read about this, it wasn't terribly common... my instincts recognized her as my superior.  It wasn't a Bond, it wasn't love, but I responded to her just the same.  I didn't feel anything new for Eleni, I just didn't want to cross her.  The urge wasn't that strong, but she also wasn't asking much so I sat down on the floor next to the couch.  She seemed completely unperturbed by what had happened the night before.

"So you were a hair stylist?" I began, trying to start a conversation.

"I don't want to talk about the beforetimes," she shrugged, sitting up.  Her fiery hair settled around her, cascading over her shoulders.  It was unfair how attractive she was.  Celia certainly didn't deserve a Pet this pretty.  "Are you still mad at me?  You said some mean things."

"I'm not mad at you," I answered, the hairs on the back of my neck standing straight up as she drew nearer.  "I'm sorry I was mean."  My instincts were telling me to lay down, to show her my belly, to expose my neck.  I fought them back, refusing to submit... but it was hard.  She was practically on top of me now.

She laid her head gently on my shoulder instead.

"I want to be friends," she said softly.  "Can we be friends?"

I could still feel her teeth on me.  I could still feel her grinding into me, squishing my wet diaper against me, the vibrator stimulating me.  I was back in the cage with Eleni on top of me, mounting me.  I couldn't escape.

"Yeah," I whispered.  "We can be friends."

• Like 10

Kara seems like she's in hell. A dominant, successful woman reduced to this. A barely-respected pet, with her life crushed, not a lot to occupy her mind, and now the omega of her household. It's a wonder she's not in an even darker headspace. Hopefully, things get better for her. While the problems between Lana and Kara seem to be fixed for right now, there's a good chance problems will arise later. They definitely have some work to do still. Problems with Celia and Eleni are definitely gonna come to a head soon.

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

She was the Alpha.

Oh shit.

I had read about this, it wasn't terribly common... my instincts recognized her as my superior.  It wasn't a Bond, it wasn't love, but I responded to her just the same.  I didn't feel anything new for Eleni, I just didn't want to cross her.  The urge wasn't that strong, but she also wasn't asking much so I sat down on the floor next to the couch

This has been one of my favorite moments of realization in the entire story.

It's nice to see Lana admitting to her mistake and trying to make amends with Kara but it seems way to easy so I'm guessing that there's going to be a couple of problems later on. I found it interesting that Celia wasn't in this chapter and I'm kind of glad that she wasn't because she seems to antagonise Kara the most and even seems to enjoy antagonizing her.  I'm curious to know if she feels regret with what has happened as well or not.  

It's interesting to see Eleni  becoming the Alpha and to a extent that is good for the household dynamic because Kara is submissive to her but it's bad because it didn't come about naturally at all and Eleni is going to be a constant reminder to Kara of that night.  Then there's the fact of Eleni. She is going to feel different just like how Kara feels different towards her. What will this mean? Will Eleni use her new status to her advantage or will she not use it at all? I want to lean and say she wouldn't use it much because of her personality but instincts can take over easily and I think that Eleni wouldn't have much resistance against her instincts because of her nature which could mean trouble for Kara.  I think what worries me more is that Celia would abuse Eleni status as Alpha to get Kara to submit to her and behave.

I liked getting a bit more insight into Lana and how her instincts to dominant Kara took over.  It almost seems that Lana so far hasn't really focused a terrible amount of time on Kara's feelings almost like it's a second thought to her because Kara's her Pet.  Lana cares for Kara but maybe the more optimistic view of chapter 5 could be because of what happened Lana is much more aware of Kara's feelings and will take them into more consideration in the future? There's a lot that Lana needs to do to make up with Kara or more make things right.  I'm curious to see what happens because I think a lot depends on Celia right now and how she views things and her reaction.

17 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

It's not.

This was not "consensual non-consent", this was abuse and I feel bad for writing it.

Whether that is a bad action in and of itself depends on how I handle it going forward.  But anyone familiar with my work should know that it's not going to be A-OK next chapter.

Honestly I admire your ability to write so much that I am willing to read things that actually make me feel bad. I don’t know what has gotten into me. Might just be that I am getting soft in my old age. I have been in combat several different times and then was a Police Officer for 21 years. I have seen some of the very worst things people can do. I have dealt with that. However, Just reading about treating someone, even a pet this way hurts me and it hurts me deeply. Obviously you are one of the best writers contributing here and I will read anything you put out. This latest chapter did bring back some humanity for me which did make my heart ache less. I saved my like for today because I was sure you would add to the story. I wasn’t disappointed there. 

Another excellent chapter. :)

Obviously that little slip of the tongue by Lana is foreshadowing something big. Did she somehow force a Bond of Kara? Is that why she still resists after 2 years? Why she's submissive to Eleni; the most subby Pet on the planet?

I look forward to finding out. ♡

11 hours ago, Abbybaby said:

Due to how much Kara loves Lara I don't see their bond totally ruined or broken. But I can see Kara start to doubt Lara more and become fragile and scared of Lara and Celia. Also her feud with Celia is probably reigniting ten fold and any progress they had lost after this. This might also just make her more aggressive/avoidant of the new pet and more possessive of her belongings like the cage.

Their relationship will survive.  Lana being so upset that she cried about it independently - she was crying when she turned on the light and discovered Kara crying - meant a lot to Kara.  Her Keeper cares, her Keeper understands how heinous and awful what they did to her was.

It all depends on how Lana and Celia deal with what they did - and that will not happen off-camera.

I do not know what will happen.  I did not know that Kara would see Eleni as the Alpha until last night.  You have seen every word of this story that I've written, I have no clue where it's going next.

7 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

Poor, poor Alpha.

It's getting better... and Eleni isn't the type to abuse her power... or so we hope.

6 hours ago, herezulo said:

Kara seems like she's in hell. A dominant, successful woman reduced to this. A barely-respected pet, with her life crushed, not a lot to occupy her mind, and now the omega of her household. It's a wonder she's not in an even darker headspace. Hopefully, things get better for her. While the problems between Lana and Kara seem to be fixed for right now, there's a good chance problems will arise later. They definitely have some work to do still. Problems with Celia and Eleni are definitely gonna come to a head soon.

Her first few months were hell.  She doesn't usually feel crushed in her day-to-day life, which she enjoys for the most part.  Eleni, however, has shaken her life badly.

6 hours ago, Pudding said:

This has been one of my favorite moments of realization in the entire story.

:D

It just came to me as I was writing Kara going into the living room.  I seriously have NO idea what's going to happen in this story.  I have no plan, and even the world itself is still mutable to me.

4 hours ago, FalloutZone said:

It's nice to see Lana admitting to her mistake and trying to make amends with Kara but it seems way to easy so I'm guessing that there's going to be a couple of problems later on. I found it interesting that Celia wasn't in this chapter and I'm kind of glad that she wasn't because she seems to antagonise Kara the most and even seems to enjoy antagonizing her.  I'm curious to know if she feels regret with what has happened as well or not.  

It's interesting to see Eleni  becoming the Alpha and to a extent that is good for the household dynamic because Kara is submissive to her but it's bad because it didn't come about naturally at all and Eleni is going to be a constant reminder to Kara of that night.  Then there's the fact of Eleni. She is going to feel different just like how Kara feels different towards her. What will this mean? Will Eleni use her new status to her advantage or will she not use it at all? I want to lean and say she wouldn't use it much because of her personality but instincts can take over easily and I think that Eleni wouldn't have much resistance against her instincts because of her nature which could mean trouble for Kara.  I think what worries me more is that Celia would abuse Eleni status as Alpha to get Kara to submit to her and behave.

I liked getting a bit more insight into Lana and how her instincts to dominant Kara took over.  It almost seems that Lana so far hasn't really focused a terrible amount of time on Kara's feelings almost like it's a second thought to her because Kara's her Pet.  Lana cares for Kara but maybe the more optimistic view of chapter 5 could be because of what happened Lana is much more aware of Kara's feelings and will take them into more consideration in the future? There's a lot that Lana needs to do to make up with Kara or more make things right.  I'm curious to see what happens because I think a lot depends on Celia right now and how she views things and her reaction.

I love that you write such passionate, in-depth comments!

Because I made it so that Kara and Lana have already been together for 2 years, their dynamic is solid.  This is great for vignettes (like the first chapter), but a good story needs dynamism.  Even her struggle with Celia was mostly settled... which is why the story needed Eleni.

Now we have a new element, now we have flux.  Anything could happen.

And now we have a story, with all the questions you asked. :)

56 minutes ago, CDfm said:

Honestly I admire your ability to write so much that I am willing to read things that actually make me feel bad. I don’t know what has gotten into me. Might just be that I am getting soft in my old age. I have been in combat several different times and then was a Police Officer for 21 years. I have seen some of the very worst things people can do. I have dealt with that. However, Just reading about treating someone, even a pet this way hurts me and it hurts me deeply. Obviously you are one of the best writers contributing here and I will read anything you put out. This latest chapter did bring back some humanity for me which did make my heart ache less. I saved my like for today because I was sure you would add to the story. I wasn’t disappointed there. 

Aww thanks <3

I won't be offended if you need to bow out.  Not all of my writing is for everyone.  I think we're through the darkness now - now comes the aftermath and emotional turmoil, and hopefully, a resolution full of love.

But seriously, I have no idea what's coming next.

6 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Another excellent chapter. :)

Obviously that little slip of the tongue by Lana is foreshadowing something big. Did she somehow force a Bond of Kara? Is that why she still resists after 2 years? Why she's submissive to Eleni; the most subby Pet on the planet?

I look forward to finding out. ♡

Okay, I did do some foreshadowing, so I do have an idea of what COULD come later, but seriously, dunno what's gonna happen.  I just know what IS not what WILL BE.

6 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

I love that you write such passionate, in-depth comments!

Because I made it so that Kara and Lana have already been together for 2 years, their dynamic is solid.  This is great for vignettes (like the first chapter), but a good story needs dynamism.  Even her struggle with Celia was mostly settled... which is why the story needed Eleni.

Now we have a new element, now we have flux.  Anything could happen.

And now we have a story, with all the questions you asked. :)

That makes me so happy that you like my comments :D

I sometimes forget that they've been together for two years.  

Yay! I'm really excited to see where this goes and what is going to happen in the future between everyone.

Very interesting with the pack mentality amongst the pets but that is real life. I wonder if Lana expected to be a pet and not a keeper hence her doubts now?  Cool developments and please post more as always!

Just like BtG, this story was not exactly in my wheelhouse. BtG at first scared me away with the stalker element, but turned out to be one of my all-time favorite stories as you cleverly developed each character in unexpected ways. This one? I have never been into pet play, but after BtG I thought, what the heck, I'll give it a go. And I have been enthralled. This world you are crafting is fascinating; the Bond that is able to shift lives into entirely new roles is a great idea, even if (as with Kara) it sometimes wrenches people in unforeseen directions. I'm wondering if you are going to deal at any point with the origin of the Bond: how it came to be, what it was like when it first manifested, etc. I can only imagine what it must have been like for the first to bond: what is seen by their society now as completely normal (if not entirely accepted) would certainly have been shocking at first.

I'm beginning to understand why petplay is sort of the ultimate domme/sub relationship. I would not want this life but I can't deny that reading about it is a turn-on. (Except the rape chapter; I have a great deal of difficulty with non-consensual sex. I'm glad Lana is as torn about it as Kara is, but I wish it had never happened.)

I also appreciate your statement that you have no clue where this piece is going. I have felt that way many times; I just basically ask my characters what happens next and they let me know. It's one reason my stories sometimes pause for years at a time: the characters don't know either, and I can't force things. That's why I've enjoyed writing shorter pieces of late. Anyway, I just wanted to say how much I am enjoying this. I don't know what I hope for in it (except that Eleni and Kara start to really get along), but I'm sure wherever it goes it will continue to amaze.