LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Leaving.........

$50 says your back in less than two months ! Age 18 I went through the same stuff. I wanted it then I hated it. I was ashamed and embarrased. When my life started settling down I realised that it was part of me and I quit fighting it. See ya in a couple months.

$50 says your back in less than two months ! Age 18 I went through the same stuff. I wanted it then I hated it. I was ashamed and embarrased. When my life started settling down I realised that it was part of me and I quit fighting it. See ya in a couple months.

Come on guys, if he doesn't have the latitude, to at least research the number one site (now) and those available to his disposible ( sorry was funny) with everything that the internet has to offer, in the time he has thought about who he is, discarding us and all we have to offer, he'll be back, and certainly less than those that preposed! We need no-one at this time, who can't help themselves with the certainty of common sense, I hate to be rude, but DAMN! I didn't have the World of Knowledge at my fingertips...I.E. The internet.

I've been a AB for longer than he has been alive and actually have wore diapers before he did primarily, and secondly..(no pun intended) wore them again before he wore them first., he may deny who who is..like you all have and I have, but as posted, and have said ...before on previous posts. There have been many before us, but we have seen that game...listen, if you have bothered to see those before you, you are obviously not the first one to make such a studious desision.. you make it sound like a threat!! Not saying that was your objective. But...!

Then .. don't come back, we love you and we know, but its your choice, don't come back.. Okay ya can, and we will certainly welcome you.. we dont need a challenge let alone a threat which sound's weird but that's what it is.. be amoungst friends...but you owe all of us..with a wealth of knowledge long before the internet, that went through what you have had and what we could, help you with the appoligy of the knowledge that we have and was certainly available to you, without you understanding what was or can be... Go away or appoligize or at least care more so about yourself.. I don't feel sorry for you, untill you do. But I can give you the thought of knowledge before you were, and in that somewhat those that had been there.

Sorry guy's and Gal's this crap is getting to be so much. I needed no help, and there wasn't any.. and certainly there wasn't anything as the internet, as easy as it is as today to help me find who I already was. At least I could ask and not deny.. sorry if i'm wrong but this reminds me of the problem of today's world and our future, of life and let alone of "us". To Damn easy to give up and not try, but beg for a reason not too. Didn't mean to rant....I'm out.! Sorry I drank a babba of beer, but my Mommy said it sounded good..then again she wasn't drinking..and just wanted me to hush!.. Peace ^_^

Lol like everyone said ... he'll be back. Plus if he really wanted to leave he'd have left us without doing a damn thread about it XD! He's just trying to get attention ... and my money is that hes probably checking out what people said on this thread among other things lol.

Necros~

$200 on his return!

He may be back... or maybe not, who knows? But, the binge/purge cycle seems to be very common among us AB/DLs and my money is on him coming back.

Whether you quit wearing diapers or not I don't know why you would want to leave this board. If i never had any desire to wear one again I'd still be here. Why? Because there's a lot of great discussions here (many of which don't have anything to do with diapers). Also, I feel a strong sense of community on this board. There's a lot of good people here and I love all of you guys. I've not talked to most of you directly but by reading everyone's posts you kinda get to know everyone a little bit. I might disagree with people sometimes but I consider you all my friends. Even if I decide to quit wearing sometime in the future (not that I ever see that happening) you will still have a hard time getting rid of me ^_^.

I sincerely hope that he does make it, if that's what he wants. No reason to be negative about it.

And I also want 10 to 1 odds on all y'alls bets. I'm gonna be rich! :whistling:

Best of luck to you, whatever you eventually choose, and if you figure yourself out, check back in and tell us all about it. I'm sure that most of us would love to hear a real success story from someone who quit.

He may be back... or maybe not, who knows? But, the binge/purge cycle seems to be very common among us AB/DLs and my money is on him coming back.

Whether you quit wearing diapers or not I don't know why you would want to leave this board. If i never had any desire to wear one again I'd still be here. Why? Because there's a lot of great discussions here (many of which don't have anything to do with diapers). Also, I feel a strong sense of community on this board. There's a lot of good people here and I love all of you guys. I've not talked to most of you directly but by reading everyone's posts you kinda get to know everyone a little bit. I might disagree with people sometimes but I consider you all my friends. Even if I decide to quit wearing sometime in the future (not that I ever see that happening) you will still have a hard time getting rid of me ^_^.

Well said Chibi :thumbsup:

I came here originally because events in my life meant that I urgently needed to learn as much as I possibly could about ABDL in as short a time as possible, and where better to come than DD?! I also read as much as I could about it on other sites but this one provided me with more information than all the rest put together! ("Just Curious" didn't even begin to describe my presence here when I joined, and it certainly doesn't now).

I suspect as others have hinted, this thread is a little 'cry for help' with understanding the binge/purge cycle that most here have experienced.

Why not stick around DL247? It's my belief that you'll find many of the answers and support you seek right here!

D :) lly

Hey DW, you wanna bet $200..naw I'd rather pay your deductable.. at least you'd be driving!

He'll be back! ..hey did my post make sense..sorry ..drink'n the beers with mommy tonight. trying to do a test on Molicares. :huh:

Ahh yes the old binge/purge cycle, I have been there to myself several times. I honestly wish you the best on your decision. If this lifestyle has as much power over you as it has over me I hope you are truly prepared for the work they say (therapists, 12 step programs etc.) it is going to take to accomplish this. I hope this isn't just some spontanious decision you have made on the spot, cause if that's the case you won't last long at all believe me.

But now that I think about it if you came back to this message board to read this thread that you started you would already be on your way to a relapse. Cause I know if I was gung ho on quiting again I wouldn't come to this site, its one big trigger for the behavior.

Ya know, I can sympathize and empathize with you diaperlover, so I will try and refrain from the cynicism expressed by many of the posters here on this thread. Still, I hate to break it to ya kid, but the fact is, this is a lifelong passion we all share and many have gone before you (me included) who have wrestled with the guilt/ecstasy that seems to grip us all. For whatever reason, I wish I could put my finger on the why, this has happened to us. Although the permutations of the "scene" may vary from person to person, the one common thing that links us all, be you DL or AB is the dread binge/purge cycle. Over the years, it has been the cause of much anguish and torment and for some, a reason for committing the ultimate insult to God, suicide. I hope this will not be true in your case. Best thing, my lad, is to come to grips with it. Try and accept that this is a part of you and hopefully you'll become comfortable enough to let others in your life know about this part of you, too. Self-acceptance will lead to enlightenment. That you can truly bet on.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

Ya know, I can sympathize and empathize with you diaperlover, so I will try and refrain from the cynicism expressed by many of the posters here on this thread. Still, I hate to break it to ya kid, but the fact is, this is a lifelong passion we all share and many have gone before you (me included) who have wrestled with the guilt/ecstasy that seems to grip us all. For whatever reason, I wish I could put my finger on the why, this has happened to us. Although the permutations of the "scene" may vary from person to person, the one common thing that links us all, be you DL or AB is the dread binge/purge cycle.

That's what I wanted to say but couldn't get words for, thanks...

I mean, if you really want to kick the ABDL thing into the long grass for evermore then I wish you all the best but this binge-purge is so common amongst us that it's almost a rite of ABDL passage - we've all been there and by virtue of the fact that we're still here on DD, we didn't kill the passion enough to stop doing it. Perhaps that's why we tend to be cynical. At the end of the day, the long grass is not the place to get rid of a fetish to because your just obscuring it not getting rid of it. Just one peak into the grass and... binge cycle commences!

Rather than saying good luck with giving up the diapers, I'm gonna say good luck resolving this conflict in your mind, whichever you eventually decide upon...

AutieAB

There seems to be two standards here. I young man decided to try and break away, probably very hard for him. Yet he is met is taunted and harrassed by fellow "members". Yet on the other side a "girl" who "theatens to leave because she can't control people get tears & begging to stay.

Who knows DiaperLover may come back, but I doubt he would ever admit it here.

Good Luck kid.

• 2 weeks later...

A person can no more give up this aspect of their life any more than they can give up breathing or eating. You might stop breathing for a minute or two but you will start again or die. The time between episodes might be greater but you can't just turn this part of your life off and expect to never think of it again.

Well, welcome back Diaperlover 247!!! So, how have you been since you wrote your post? Nice to see that you are back again, and that you finally have realised what a momentary lapse of reason can do to your mindset.No need to hide behind the curtains, peeking at this thread, it is allright, what did we tell you, you could not get rid of this aspect of your life. But hey, I`ve been thinking to get entirely rid of that damn hazzle which is called sleep, you never know, it might just work.... :thumbsup:

I'm just here to let you all know that I am leaving DailyDiapers because I have finally given up my Diaper fetish that I have had and thanks for all of your alls support here but I am leaving

Sincerely,

Diaperlover247(formerly)

hey diaperlover247 , just wanted to let you know you will be back. i tried more than once to stop wearing

diapers. and tossed out all my diapers and other baby stuff. I walked away twice and ended up back in my diapers. and now i realise i and a diaper wearer and alwasys will be. even came up with a cool name in th roomes . you diapered friend , diapernut