LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

bedwetters do you

I got use to sleeping in my wet bed as a kid as long as i didnt get cold i stayed in my wet bed until morning now i do the same as a adult but now my mattress is protected so when it is wet in the morning i dont make my bed and roll back my blankets and put ceiling fan on and my bed is dry by night time i wash my sheets and blankets about every 2 weeks

On 7/28/2019 at 1:44 PM, Poobottom said:

I know exactly what you mean. I love sleeping in a bed smelling of weewee

i dont think my wet smelly bed even bothered me as a kid

• Thanks 1
On 8/2/2018 at 8:11 PM, stevewet said:

my Mother's favourite saying was You've wet your bed so lay in it"

Mine used different words to convey the same.  Not a problem ... sleeping wet didn’t bother me in the least.

• Like 1

Blunt answer, No! Used to have terrible nights sleep waking to a wet bed so now wear maxi absorbent pads! Now I sleep through cause I have I use the right protection! 

• 5 weeks later...
16 hours ago, bedwettersteve said:

i dont ever remember it bothering me laying in my wet bed growing up many nights i got in my bed that was still wet from the night before. my sheets and blankets were washed about every week

I also remember crawling into a bed still wet from the previous night.  In my case the covers were pulled up over the stain during the day effectively sealing it from the air (and eyes).  Akin to storing a wet diaper in plastic bag, the result was not pleasant.  Those were the days!!!

(Have to note, above was self-inflicted.  It happened the relatively few times I tried to hide my bed wetting from mom.)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2022 at 2:05 AM, bedwettersteve said:

i dont ever remember it bothering me laying in my wet bed growing up many nights i got in my bed that was still wet from the night before. my sheets and blankets were washed about every week

Never bothered me either. My mother refused to wash my sheet every day.

On 7/12/2022 at 8:55 PM, bedwettersteve said:

I got use to sleeping in my wet bed as a kid as long as i didnt get cold i stayed in my wet bed until morning now i do the same as a adult but now my mattress is protected so when it is wet in the morning i dont make my bed and roll back my blankets and put ceiling fan on and my bed is dry by night time i wash my sheets and blankets about every 2 weeks

Didn't bother me either. Still doesn't.

On 8/18/2018 at 3:24 PM, WBxx said:

You were fortunate.  When I wet the bed mom had zero concern for my comfort, more the opposite making me lay in it till morning.

It was no good complaining that I had wet the bed either. So I just got used to it and didn't care. Without realising it My mother encouraged my bedwetting.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, stevewet said:

It was no good complaining that I had wet the bed either. So I just got used to it and didn't care. Without realising it My mother encouraged my bedwetting.

Yep, I’m convinced Mom’s over reaction to my bedwetting turned it into a lifelong obsession.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2022 at 8:55 PM, bedwettersteve said:

I got to the point where it didn't bother me either. I stopped saying anything about it to my folks and gradually they just left me to it. My mother would comment about it when she washed the sheets once a week. 

I have no idea whether she realised that making me sleep in my unchanged bed actually encouraged me to continue wetting my bed and not make any effort to become dry at night.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

I sleep in diapers, but if my diaper leaks, and I wake up and notice it, I generally throw a towel down and go back to bed, so as not to disturb my wife. In the morning, I'll strip the bed and wash everything. We have a mattress protector. 

As a kid, I wore diapers to bed, but they were toddler diapers for the most part, so as I got older, they would sometimes leak. If the leak was small, I'd just let it dry and keep rolling. If I peed up over the front of my diaper and soaked the bed, then I would wake up my parents and get things changed - I could sleep fine in a wet diaper, but not on cold, wet sheets. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I have no problem sleeping in a wet bed many of nights i get in my bed and its still damp from last nights wetting.60 years of bedwetting you get use to it and enjoy it. even as a little kid i was comfortable sleeping in my wet bed never really bothered me 

me

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2022 at 11:41 PM, bedwettersteve said:

I have no problem sleeping in a wet bed many of nights i get in my bed and its still damp from last nights wetting.60 years of bedwetting you get use to it and enjoy it. even as a little kid i was comfortable sleeping in my wet bed never really bothered me 

me

Same here. A wet bed never bothered me and still doesn't.

20221228_095252.jpg

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

Interesting question. When I was a kid I always hated wet sheets. I had been a bedwetter until about the age of 12/13. When I was younger, around 7-9, my parents put a rubber sheet on my bed because of my chronic wetting.

When I finally conditioned myself out of bedwetting, I haven't had a wet night in years. Until now. I've been untraining for over 2 years and I've had about 3 night wetting incidents in the last few weeks. (To be fair, I'm also untraining to bedwet again.) And more often than not, my diaper leaks out the top as I am a stomach sleeper. I have sensory processing issues and hate wet sheets. For the last 6 months or so I've been training myself to be okay with wet sheets. And when I had my nightly wetting episodes within the last few weeks, I successfully stayed wet in my bed (meaning, wet sheets) until I had to get up.

So it's been a transition for me. Used to hate it, now I'm tolerating it, even though I still prefer dry sheets.