LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Preferred level of protection?

Preferred level of protection poll.  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What level of protection do you want from your diapers?

• Small/Medium wetting
    • 1 full wetting or small bowel leakage
    • 2 full wettings or small bowel leakage
    • 3 full wettings or medium bowel leakage
    • 4 full wettings or 1 full bowel loss
    • 5 full wettings or 2 full bowel losses ( Comparable to Abena M4's )
    • 6 to 7 full wettings or 2 to 3 full bowel losses ( About what dry 24/7 does )
    • 8 or more full wettings or 3 to 4 full bowel losses ( Think Reaz with boosters )
  2. 2. Is that level of protection for your wants or your need or both?

• Want
    • Need
    • Both

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/14/2018 at 05:01 AM

As someone who is more of a DL, in regards to this topic. I don’t have medical needs. I voted, kinda middle of the road 4, because that’s is about right most of the time for me. But, that is not always the case. Sometimes I want more, some less, maybe just 1?  My mood, and time frame will dictate this. I do have to add, I use both cloth, and disposables, ( not together ), well maybe sometimes. And in general, I like the feel of thick diapers, when I wear them. You should always be in a thick diaper, just in case! 

I want the diapers I wear to work to last till I get back home. At home and when I'm nearby I wear something less for economy. My wetting varies, so some days at work need a change as no diaper could handle that much urine :rolleyes: And sometimes at home I will ignore the leaks until pee is dripping from my chair because I want to and I can :angel_not: 

Bettypooh

I don't get floodings like others talk about. It's just a constant loss. so I need to change about 3 times in a 24 hour period with ConfiDry & a booster. Bowel is 1 time per day which is large and then several small ones in a 24 hour period.

In an "normal" situation where I know that I can went into bladder problems  a pad or a diaper that can hold one or two full accidents work fine for me as long if I have the chance to change.  How ever I on longer journeys (e.g. long car rides) - I prefer more protection.

I prefer something that can last 8-10 hours between changes, given "normal" levels of fluid intake and activity. My go-to product for the past several years has been the Dry 24/7, which I find to be all around excellent. I find that much longer than 10 hours in the same dip and I want to change, whether it has reached capacity or not.

I prefer something that can last 8-10 hours between changes, given "normal" levels of fluid intake and activity. My go-to product for the past several years has been the Dry 24/7, which I find to be all around excellent. I find that much longer than 10 hours in the same dip and I want to change, whether it has reached capacity or not.

I wear Attends Active or Regular Plus (both 10), as well as Tena Slip Maxi/Ultimate when possible for the whole day or night. It decrease changes, which I only do on particularly hot or wet days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk