LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Regrets?

Does anyone out here regret having starting messing on a regular basis you and now cannot stop but want to? I haven't because I've worked so hard at it that it's no longer something I really gotta work myself in to as I get the feeling and seconds later it's there. My guess is that for those to mess every day it would be much harder to stop than if you do it only sometimes... Your thoughts?

Sometimes I do. Just for the inconvenience of having to clean-up and dispose of the dirty diapers. I messed my pants as a kid everyday and until about 9 years old my mother or grandmother cleaned and changed me. When they stopped, I stopped doing it as often. At age 13 I started wetting the bed everynight again after being dry for two years. Messing soon followed and I have been doing it for almost 35 years now (although not on an everyday basis). I still wouldn't want to stop because the feeling of messing my diaper far outweighs any hassle of cleanup

Regrets? Not anymore. When I was a kid, say 13-15 I thought I had a problem. Later on I just wet and messed myself and realized I really liked it. Nowadays, I diaper up whenever I have the house to myself for a day or two. It isn't often, which makes my diaper time all the sweeter.

I've never regreted messing but once I let my girlfriend give me an 8 oz syringe enema full of Vaseline because she wanted me to feel messy for a whole night but she knew real poo would cause a rash or stink to bad so I had to fill my diaper with Vaseline the feeling was great the clean up was horrible no matter how hard I wiped, scrubed, or rinsed it still stayed finally my girlfriend got a soapy  net body washing sponge and it came right off however the shower sponge was unsalvageable but those are only like 3 dollars at bath and body works so no big deal but please trust me it is a terribly bad idea