308 members have voted

1. 1. please try it

• poop
    • pee
    • both
    • none
    • don't wear adiaper

Guest John_Q_Sample

So far I am the only one who voted "none"... I just pleasure myself in my diapers and wear for the dirty secret/humiliation of it... I must be weird :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

I have done both 1 and 2, the only way I can do a 2 is with an enema, and the water involved is way too much for a diaper, even with a few pairs of plastic pants, so mainly I do 1 and wear untill I start to leak, usually a few hours, to up to 8 hours, better diapers last longer, sometimes with a X-Plus, I don't leak by the time I remove it to take a shower....

I mainly do # 1, but have done both. Clean up isn't that bad if you have adult size wipes or a shower. I posted in another section about using a laxitive at bedtime, that was an interesting outcome

So far I am the only one who voted "none"... I just pleasure myself in my diapers and wear for the dirty secret/humiliation of it... I must be weird :rolleyes:

I checked "none" as well since I rarely ever use, but that's not totally accurate. I wonder why #3 was excluded from the poll as diapers are considered a sexual fetish to many here. That certainly would have made the poll much more complete.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like to do number 1 all the time while I'm wearing diapers. I will ocasionally do number 2, but usually just before I go to sleep. I will give myself an enema or slip in a suppository to make it easier. :blush:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I mainly just wet. I have had a few planed messings and one that was an accident. I really don't mind being messy (I kind of enjoy it actully) but clean up and disposal are a pain so I keep those to a minimum

Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

I do both and I don't wear a diaper. Just rinse my clothes out in the shower and throw 'em in the wash when I get a full load together. :P