LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Author’s Note * While this is a true story obviously for entertainment purposes some events “over the top-ness” are just that for “over the top” purposes otherwise this is pretty much how it happened and continues to unfold. Also there might be some spelling errors scattered about should gett better as the story moves on (first time posting)*

Prologue pt. 1

Like many I too never “grew out of” diaper’s oh sure my parents potty trained me but the second I became a “big brother” to my siblings that’s the moment when I found “diaper’s” again. With only a two year age gap between myself and brother’s fitting into their baby diaper’s was a snap, in fact it was an early memory of me begging our babysitter at the time to put me in a diaper and not tell my parents. She caved and within a few seconds I found myself looking at myself in a mirror pulling my pants up & down and shouting…..

“Paul’s got a diaper”…”Paul’s got a diaper”….”Paul’s got a diaper”

In short at four years old I had sort of found “paradise” sort of, anyways time past and while the diaper’s left my desire for them & all things “little” never really went away from daydreaming on boring bus rides about being “Mommy’s baby boy again”  to watching all those references on popular kids shows of the 90’s. Whenever I saw a “main character” regressed I wanted that to be me…….

Fast forward through the advent of the net, the ABDL community and the ABDL market place and in my late teens/early twenty’s I got small tastes here & there of finding “paradise” once again but nothing to concrete. Mainly due to the fact that as a “millennial”  I had found myself back in my parents’ home after college. That radio degree sort of fell through after 2008. But I persevered, took a hellhole job at Wal-Mart for two years as a truck unload’er with a college degree, finally began making a living doing public speaking gigs shortly after, voice over work but still couldn’t leave my old room. Sure I pay rent but it doesn’t feel the same. While my brothers are raising the bar, with one in accounting & the other enlisted in armed services left home and never looked back sort of making me feel like the “baby” of the family. My parents often traveled giving me time to indulge in my ABDL side with diapers, onises, bottles ect. Even had the nerve of getting into the dating side of the ABDL world and its tuff and rough but I finally found a woman who I loved and who loved me and my ABDL side……Lilly.

The first time we “liked” each other’s profile and sent each other pic’s and I must say while I was shocked she loved some of my “baby fat”. I was stunned by her, immediately her hazel brown hair and icy blue eyes popped out of the screen and she was at least in my opinion the picture of perfection again in my opinion a knock out pure and simple. Heck she was only three years older than me at that time in 2014 (29) and for the first time in my limited but intimate dating experience’s she was taller than me, I stand 5’5 while she’s just six feet even along with a "toned" body type nothing like a body builder or anything like that but her past of playing high school b-ball certainly is evident. We had so much in common besides the whole ABDL thing.

From fave movies that should have won the Oscar in 94 the “Shawshank Redemption”, fave vacation which turned out we are both a couple of luxury cruiser’s, best pizza toppings well that’s wasn’t an exact match but hey nobody’s THAT perfect lol. We also found that we both loved acting and perusing our passions by any means necessary, well especially for Lilly that would ring more true for her than me. We “met” back in 2013, had all the Skype dates we could stand and heck after the tenth or so we both agreed to meet for a weekend in Toronto. I lived in Ancaster, Ontario while she lived in Kingston, Ontario respectively so Toronto would be the half-way point from both of our homes in the summer of 2014 for a weekend.  I was excited, nervous and thrilled to be meeting a woman who’s image was the first thing I saw in the morning and last thing I thought about before bed. However we wanted this weekend to be like our dates just about us. Sure we had talked about the whole ABDL stuff, I sent her pics of me in my diaper’s, she always played the mommy so she loved anything I sent or colored for her but that’s as far as we went so far in that department and I wasn’t thinking anything would come up that weekend at all. So I arrived in Toronto first and I remember pacing around this grand train station like it was a small closet I was just so envious and afraid I mean what if she couldn’t make it? What if she just stood me up? All dumb stupid fears that were put to rest the moment I heard her shout

“PAULY”

Yes I know “PAULY” I hated that nick name in school but when she said it over Skype I sort of gave in. I walked towards her platform, helped her off the train took her bag and BAM we embraced and kissed right there on the spot and it didn’t matter that we were in anybody’s way at that moment we were both where we needed to be in each other’s arms’ for the first time.

It was so wonderful to actually hug & kiss this beautiful woman right there in the train station but what I didn’t expect was her actually having the strength to lift me just a few inches off the ground on our initial embrace, she was in much better shape than myself in fact even her grip was strong as she insisted on holding my hand the entire way to the hotel I sort of blushed but thought nothing of it especially since I was the one who booked the hotel room and yes if you’re wondering my mother didn’t raise no fool but a gentlemen and since this was our “first” date face to face I booked a room with two queen bed’s instead of just one king. It’s the right thing to do period. That said the moment that was over she again took my hand as we went upstairs and headed up to the room, now it wasn’t a stunning view of downtown Toronto although if I’m being honest here I already had the perfect view in Lilly. However I wasn’t really paying much attention because by the time I turned around checking the coffee machine for a decent pod of “Deep Roast” blend and then I asked 

“So which bed do you want? Near the door or window?”

She didn’t say anything, instead I could feel her glare not a mean stare but a stare none the less as I looked over to her. Lying on top of her bed, her suitcase opened and a white object resting perfectly in the center of it, the object that brought us together, a diaper. I’ve never had what is called a “poker face” so I’m sure while I felt my fingers go ice cold my face must have looked like a deer in the headlights. I mean I’ve come to accept and really enjoy the diaper/abdl parts of my life but I almost felt a tad bit betrayed I mean we both agreed not to really bring up this part of our relationship. This was supposed to be a diaper free weekend, a weekend about Lilly & I just us. I’m sure by now my unusual silence was killing the mood as Lilly instantly spoke up with a look of remorse and pity written across her face as she looked at mine.

“Ohh sweetheart, I’m sorry, I really didn’t mean to upset you with this.”

I was still off in my own thoughts as Lilly in one fluid motion almost maternal like she wrapped her arms around me pulling me close to her chest as she softly stroked the back of my head. I can’t lie here, it was amazing to be held this close & this lovingly by this woman of my dreams but I had no intension of staying in this “little” space for much longer as I slowly pushed away and stared into Lilly’s soft blue eyes…….

“No, no Lilly it’s I’m the one who should be sorry. I shouldn’t have overreacted in that way, I mean after all it’s only a diaper.” 

Lilly’s eyes lit up imminently any worry she might have had quickly disappeared from her face causing me to also brighten up and flash a smile as this beautiful woman kept me wrapped around her arms.

“I’m so glad Paul. I really didn’t mean to upset you with this more of a surprise actually.”

“Well I was certainly surprised but now maybe I can surprise you by picking the place we go out to eat at.”

“Now I’m the one who can’t wait on BOTH those surprises”

What does she mean both? I thought as she turned and picked up the diaper and motioned for me to “lie down” on the bed beside me.

“Ummm Lilly I said I was okay with you bringing the diaper but I don’t think I want to wear one today especially since this was supposed to be a weekend about us.”

“Paul”

She said with such an authoritative tone I had not heard in a long while, the last time she was that “mad” at me was during an early Skype season. I was standing there showing off my diaper at the time and I the urge to go to the bathroom but Lilly demanded that I “Stand and Deliver” on sight to make a “pee pee” in my “pampers” in front of her. I wasn’t expecting that at the time, I’m sure I babbled some lame excuse but she was firm. Telling me to “Make Potties” in my “pampers”….I did….and her smile lit up my screen.

I was brought back to reality as her once soft blue eyes now turned into icy blue daggers aimed directly at me and her once gentle grip became significantly stronger around my hand.

“I certainly remember what this weekend was supposed to be about; getting to know each other, getting comfortable with each other and most of all seeing if it would work between the both of us. And Paul if this is going to work between us, then I’m going to need YOU to wear THIS between your legs because we both know that THIS is a big part of who you are but most importantly Paul it’s a big part of why I think I’ve been falling for you.”

It was the most shocking, brutally and perhaps the most ingratiating statement ever made about who I really am when it comes to my ABDL side. My shock was quickly placed aside as Lilly again leaned forward and the two of us locked lips once again. As we both came up for air I don’t know why and maybe I’ll never know but I reached down and took the diaper from Lilly’s hand.

“Alright but I’m going to put this ONE on myself and after dinner I’m taking it off.”

I thought my firm tone would set things straight and while I could see a small sight of disappointment in her eyes, her slight grin on her face told a different story.

“Whatever makes YOU most comfortable.”

She said with anther quick peck on my cheek as I turned around and headed towards the bathroom making sure the door was shut & locked. I turned and tossed the diaper onto the sink and took a deep breath as I splashed some cold water on my face. Looking up into the mirror I could see my face still looked as red as a tomato even without Lilly demanding to diaper me. I also felt like a fool for not taking the opportunity of a lifetime, for not making a dream of mine coming true. To have a woman change me into a diaper not just any woman but the woman of my dreams but that’s NOT why I came here this weekend. It was just supposed to be about us and not this……

The Diaper

It was the first time I looked at it and despite my objections earlier I couldn’t help but smile a tad after looking at it. It was a Bambino Teddy, one of my absolute fave’s diapers up to this point. In fact I’ve always been a fan of the Bambino brand and the fact that Lilly remembered which diapee was my favorite just melted my heart just a tad and also got me excited at the same time.

“What’s taking so long in there?”

I heard Lilly’s muffled voice shout from behind the door.

“If you needed to be helped I’d be more than welcome to offer it or do I need to walk in there and march you out onto this bed and diaper you up all by myself?”

I was both aroused & embarrassed at the same time and again while it was a tempting offer for “help” I wasn’t ready for that step yet.

“I’ll be out in just a second.”

I meekly replied, in reality I was still back in the moment and while everything in my head told me NOT to unfold the diaper my hands were already un-wrapping this slice of heaven open. I quickly pulled off my shorts & boxers, this was it the moment of truth will I or won’t I? Like it was even a question at this point. After years of diapering myself whether I was standing, sitting or lying down this took no time at all and within moments the diaper was tightly wrapped around me and I was once again back to my “happy” place. Taking a few moments to look at myself in the mirror I could only imagine what my six year old self would have to say now. Once again in a babyish diaper, standing in front of a mirror and with another woman waiting for her “baby”. I have to admit though I thought this diaper was much more bulkier than I had previous remembered. I mean my butt certainly did puff out more than usual but it’s a diaper that’s what diaper’s do.

Now was the real moment of truth Lilly. I mean I had sent her pics of me in diapers but she had never seen me in one in person and I’m betting on the fact that since it was her diaper that I was wearing she would probably want her money’s worth.  My heart raced, my fingers turned ice cold as I reached for the door knob and began turning it slowly it was now or never laughter or love, shame or success a future or a bitter past. I closed my eyes as finally the door opened to a resounding high pitch squeal…….

“Awwwwww…….LOOK AT HOW CUTE YOU ARE”

I slowly opened my eyes as Lilly stood in front of me sporting one of the most wonderful smiles I have ever seen, the picture of happiness and joy was standing in front of me. Why? For simply standing there in diapers I’m sure I even sported a smile at that point. For all the years of doubt, shame and disgust that comes with this lifestyle in that one moment I felt like it was all worth it, I felt overjoyed that my fears were never realized and that the dream of wearing diapers around people I loved seemingly came true. Lilly was quick to once again embrace me but unlike before her hands quickly reached my padded rear and she squeezed and squealed…….

“Oooohhhhhh what a cute diapered butt, who has a cute diapered butt? You do….yes you do…..I have such a cute diapered baby…yes I do"

She kept patting my diapered bottom and listening to it crinkle all the while she was smiling at me whispering into my ear,

“You know your loving it; I can see your diaper starting to poke out in the front”

Lilly was right, I was loving it! But like all good things this too had to come to an end as Lilly kissed me on the cheek and told me to get dressed so we could go out, the first part of this journey was over but the adventure into the unknown was just beginning and I was about to walk or in this case waddle into it pampers and all……

More 2 Come

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought this was really good. I have had a similar experience. While I am not what you would consider an AB, I do use diapers 24/7. I had a girlfriend who actually enjoyed “taking care of me”. I will also say that her helping did lead to some good times. It just got to be to much for me though. The public diaper checks and open comments about needing a diaper change just got to be more than I could tolerate. It was quite embarrassing at times. I would have liked to be able to give it a like but I ran out again so hopefully with the next chapter. 

• 3 months later...

Prologue pt. 2

I somehow regained some “dignity” after the whole “baby talk” embrace and went to work quickly pulling up my shorts which when buttoned up certainly had a “bulky” look to them but I didn’t get much time to worry about my look when my thoughts were interrupted by a slight giggle by Lilly who looked over at me with a warm smile.

“Awww, honey the way you pulled up your pants just now it was just how a big boy would. But we both know that underneath you’re anything but and I love it”

Lilly then again lovely padded my diapered behind & I’m sure I turned anther shade of red but soon enough with my shades & shoes on Lilly and I left the room hand in hand and began our little walk around down town Toronto. Do I remember much of the sights? Well besides Lilly’s goddess like features. No not really. Hand in hand it really didn’t matter where we walked that Saturday summer afternoon I was in just in awe of her beauty however I must confess that while my eyes had seen the coming of the glory of love. My ears however betrayed me, that crinkling anybody who's ever worn a diaper knows that telltale crinkle which is both the most enticing & freighting sound ever when one walks or in most cases waddle around. That crinkle became oh so loud at least in my mind, when Lilly I left our hotel room hand in hand, crinkle crinkle each & every time I put one foot in front of the other. I must have been blushing once we had stepped inside of the elevator as Lilly leaned in closed and whispered in my ears….

“Ohhhh, is THAT a diaper I hear rustling around your baby bottom?”

I nearly melted at that comment as Lilly padded my diapered behind but that didn’t put my fears to rest especially when those elevator doors opened and there standing in front of Lilly & I were a group of young women, all wearing their respective college t-shirts which just barely covered their swimsuits underneath as it was obvious these four just came from the pool. Lilly guiding me like a mother would do for their child out of the elevator and BAM there it was MY crinkle flat out the sound of diaper rustling underneath my cloths which I thought echoed inside the elevator like a roaring boom of a jet engine which I stepped out in as these very sexy looking women walked past me and I expected the worst, chuckles, all out laughter or off handed remarks about “We hear a baby” but nothing, nothing but my worst fears coming and passing without incident. From that moment on I looked over at Lilly who smiled and tightly gripped my hand as if to say….

“See? There’s nothing to worry about.”

I had to admit I was a much more confident “pampered” Paul moving forward as we set out on the town looking for a place to sit, chat, dine but more importantly to me it was a place where we could stop and just look into each other’s eyes for as long as we wanted to. After walking a few blocks Lilly & I found ourselves by the water front & stopped in front of this indoor/outdoor Italian café. We both agreed and approached and Lilly was true to her word back at the hotel when we approached the entrance way I was officially the “big boy” at the time confirming with the hostess a table for two on their patio, she smiled and lead Lilly & I outside where a corner table nestled in-between an exterior wall covered in greenery which had an amazing view of the water even though the patio was situated near a public walking trail which on this summer day didn’t have a shortage of other people walking by. Pulling out a chair for Lilly I quickly joined her by moving my chair next to her’s so we both could look out over the lake, Lilly took no time in ordering a glass of white wine sangria while I kept with the summer time flow with a mojito. Soon enough our waiter whose name escapes me returned with our drinks and offered us each a menu and walked away to give us some time together, but in reality that’s ALL we had time with each other, gazing into her eyes as her hair fluttered in the passing lake breeze and that smile, which melted my heart. In response Lilly with her left hand gently placed it over mine but it was her right arm which slipped under the table and imminently her hand worked her way in-between my legs and rested upon my padded crotch as she playful padded it a few times bring such a maternal giggle escape her chest as she leaned in close as our lips locked up again for a few moments as she leaned back out she made it a point to whisper into my ear……

“You love the way I look and I adore the diapee you wore for me. I think this was meant to be”

“I think you may be right.”

We soon toasted one another and began chit chatting while glancing over the menus, it really didn’t matter what we ordered that day and into the early evening. The conversation ranged from everything which movie would win at awards season, which color suits each other best, which holiday traditions we preferred, what would you do with tens of millions of dollars, what romantic things we’ve ever done for previous relationships and yes even religion came up. For Lilly & myself nothing we had ever done up to this point could be regarded in “popping each other’s seals before marriage “sort of thing. I know its 2014 and still you have these two people “saving” themselves for marriage but hey with us both Catholics it really wasn’t as “different” as many people might think. Truth be told both being raised in the “church” for better or worse helped us both define ourselves and would play and even greater role moving forward.  In fact wasn’t so much about the food but the drinks, glass after glass of “adult” beverage I had that evening, while Lilly stopped after two glasses of wine she insisted on not only having me drink about five mojito’s but about a pitcher of water when it was all said and done.  Meaning one inescapable act was about to happen……

“Did you need to go potty?”

*BOOM*

Literally out of nowhere from an adult conversation, nay this sudden change from two likely lovers to a mommy/baby relationship was astonishing as if it were normal though Lilly asked in such a “sexy whisper” at least I thought it was a whisper with five tall glasses of  vodka in my system my memory of how loud or quite something was might still be a bit hazy even into this day so I’ll ask for your forgiveness on that. Anyways I pretty sure I shook my head no in a clam manor although Lilly tells it a bit differently as she puts it………

“Now….now….you’re head shake says no but your constant rocking and back and forth in your chair says otherwise. It’s almost like a version of the potty dance, but we’ll call it the potty rock huh? Paul I only asked you to wear the diaper, I mean only a baby would actually use it and I thought I was dating a big boi”

That smile, that wicked but wonderful smile of Lilly said everything and despite a slight “buzz” in my brain I finally figured it out, more importantly I figured Lilly out. She set me up. The diaper, the puppy dog eyes, the hand holding, the baby talk and most of all the alcohol it all added up to a pair of wet pampers for me.

“No me a big boy” I sort of stammered out, again a bit buzzed and my words sort of slur together.

“Awww of course you are silly, you had one, two, three, four…FIVE big boy drinks before and big boy’s like you know how to keep their diapee’s dry huh?”

I blushed the deepest shade of red as I vaguely remember a couple walking by our table who looked over at me with a confused look on both their faces as they might have just caught the tale end of that statement I looked back at Lilly whose hand again reached under the table and grabbed the front of my shorts and took a big squeeze and as red as I must have been in that moment, Lilly on the other hand was a radiant glow of praise & beauty as she leaned in close and said……

“Still Dry? What a GOOD boy I have.”

She then proceeded to again lock those glisten ruby red lips over mine as our kissing streak continued, in less than 24 hours we had both passionately engaged in more games of swapping spit than I had in quite some time, in fact this time Lilly slowly pulled away still softly biting my lower lip before letting go with that wide eyed smile still firmly plastered across her face and me, well the way Lilly describes it, I was just the picture of bliss and happiness.

“I think THIS calls for a celebration, a sweet treat for my DRY boy.” She giggled as she snapped her fingers in the air getting the attention of a nearby waiter.

“Yes, is there anything I can get you two?”

“Of course, my boyfriend and I would really enjoy capping off our first date together by sharing an order of your tiramisu please.”

“Right away Miss.”  

Despite Lilly’s celebratory mood I was sort of thrown back into the realty of the situation, my bladder. It WASN’T a question if I would have a wet diaper; it was more of a race of WHEN I would be sitting in a wet diaper. The pressure was building and building fast, sure a few drinks in I could hold it but as everybody knows, when an AB is wearing a dry diaper and they need to pee. Well that’s what the diapers for, I’ve worn enough in the past that the second that soft fluff presses up against my skin well it’s………..

Game Over

Lilly was still off talking about her most recent passion project about helping to donate a bunch of baby products to less finical stable first time Mom’s through her work at the children’s hospital back in Kingston. My bladder had far & away already gone beyond stability and despite my hardest tries the fight came to an end and a steady stream of hot urine began flowing into the diaper bunched between my legs. That feeling, that mix of embarrassment, shame and pleasure. I couldn’t stop, the shorts that were once a bit baggy now felt tight up against my crotch, my face red with shame as to the infantile act I just perpetrated in front of my “love” it was all a bit much to take and I’m sure even behind my shades my face read of disappointment but I could feel also that sense of arousal and pleasure from knowing I just wet my diaper.

Then though my face turned to the right of Lilly, I noticed she suddenly stopped talking, her eyes clearing gazing towards my direction as she sat silently.

"I'd recognize that sound anywhere," she said quietly.

"Ohhhhh!!!! Do I? Do I have a wet boy sitting beside me? Why I think I do? Yes I do! Because that's the sound of a baby going pee-pee right in their diaper."

Once again Lilly’s hand disappeared below the table and I felt the cuff of my shorts begin to roll up and my diaper shift along the thigh. I couldn’t believe it I was having this woman, my? Woman checking MY diapers like a baby out in public. With her other hand Lilly removed my sun glasses making sure we were both looking into each other’s eyes, while my lower lip might have trembled out of shame; Lilly sported a smile a mile wide. Enthusiasm would have been an understatement at this moment

"Poor baby sure did go pee-pee." Lilly smiled and removed her hand.

"Mommy's gonna have to change your wet didi’s but not just yet,"

I was aroused and humiliated all at the same time…wait…mommy? Why did she say that?  And what did she mean “not just yet?” my thoughts were quickly interrupted with the waiter returning with our tiramisu. It looked immaculate and under normal circumstances I would have simply enjoyed the absolute flavors that would have dance upon my pallet, yeah did I mention my culinary passions? Anyways the term “normal circumstances” in this case went straight out the window the only thing I cared about in that moment despite being with a person who not only supplied me with a diaper to wear but more importantly encouraged & help to collaborate to get me to actually wet it. Despite those factors all I could think about was just getting up and getting this soaked disposable diaper off me at that very moment but for Lilly this moment couldn’t last long enough as she again made sure I was well aware of my situation as she looked over at me with a hint of disappointment layered in her soft sexy voice……

“Well I thought we were to share this as a celebration because a certain somebody was supposed to keep their diapie dry. But WE both know THAT didn’t happen, right Pauly?”

There it was again an adult baby verbal pipe bomb that destroyed at least in my mind any chance I ever had with Lilly beyond her “pampered” Pauly pee-pee boy toy. Even Lilly’s facial expression was that of a disappointed mother scolding her child for failing to keep their “big boy” pants dry.

“But”

She said, as soon though that disappointed looked morphed into an expression of wild joy &  passion, a portrait of pride plastered all over her face .

“But we can still celebrate the fact that Pauly made his first WET pair of pampers in public, OH YES WE CANNNN”

Lilly basically squealed that last part once again while she was echoing joy all the talk of “pampers, wet diapee’s” and baby talk in general left me quite “excited” down below as Lilly then looked down at the dessert and exclaimed.

“Goodness they only left us one spoon, well I guess were just gonna have to share that too, along with my baby’s first wet diapie”

She giggled as she gently scooped up a spoonful of the rich, liquor soaked sponge and honestly perhaps enjoyed the taste a bit much, like when a mother is desperate for their child to try something new they go to extremes to make it taste better than it is. I got the distinct feeling that’s what Lilly was intending to do with me especially after she offered me the spoon I simply refused, saying….

“Yeah I’m good but go ahead and enjoy then we’ll leave.”

“No hunny we will leave when WE both have enjoyed this dessert together okay sweetie. Now taste.”

Again Lilly handed me the spoon and I should have taken it but instead I let it drop instead.

“Oh I think I know what’s wrong huh? You want mommy to feed you.”

“WHAT!?”

I screamed it loud enough drawing some looks from the other tables, my face quickly went red as I turned back around to see Lilly moving her chair next to mind and sliding the dish over. Spoon now firmly in her grasp as Lilly looked over at me with such a loving smile as she scooped up a spoon fill and directed towards my mouth but I was in no mood, despite what a fantasy or turn on this might have been in a past dream. I was a bit drunk, full and in a public place with a very wet diaper which was now beginning to itch and sting a little I did NOT want anything at that moment except relief. So just as Lilly brought the spoon up I pushed it away.

“Please Lilly, just stop I’m really not in the mood here.”

“Oh a challenge? Well young man I’m always up for a challenge and I know what fussy wet diapie boy’s like. Yes I do, you ALL love the choo choo trains, yes you do. So come on now.”

I couldn’t nor did I want to understand what was happening here in this moment, me sitting in a wet diaper getting wetter by the moment, next to this woman who’s beauty was only matched by her brains and this hunger to have me play baby. There she was taking a spoon full of dessert and twisting it in the air and making exaggerated train sounds…..

“Chuga-Chuga…CHOO-CHOO!!!”

“Chuga-Chuga….CHOO-CHOO!!!”

“Watch out here it comes, the Yum-Yum express…..WOO-WOO….come on open up the tunnel….Chuga-Chuag CHOO-CHOO!!!”

Lilly was having WAY too much fun and obviously now most eyes were on us, although baby talk between two people in love isn’t strange, I think wearing a wet diaper & being spoon fed might just way that whole thing into the “strange” realm wouldn’t you think? Desperate for this to end, I begrudgingly open my mouth for the “Choo-Choo” and Lilly is nothing but giggles and smiles as she claps her hands….

“See now, wasn’t that good?”

As much as I questioned/despised the delivery” method I couldn’t argue that the rich dessert was a pallet please'er beyond a shadow of a doubt. Plus to Lilly’s word after “one bite” she gently waived over the waiter who left the bill & I was more than happy to pay it and just as Lilly & I stood up to make way out of the patio I was hit by it, the diaper the wet, heavy and sagging diaper in between my legs had expanded enough to cause more than a noticeable “waddle” in my walk and the fact that I stood up to fast, desperate to get changed and being more than a bit intoxicated I actually lost my balance a bit and fell back down onto my chair with a loud

*SPLAT*

Lilly couldn’t help but giggle as I’m sure my face again sported a new color of red while my privates, well they were encased in that warm wet diaper feeling as I struggled to stand with Lilly helping me back to my feet whispering as she took the time to gently graze her hand across my padded backside.

“Oh sweetheart you are such a little cutie with that puffy pampers between your legs. Don’t worry no leakies but you best take my hand so we can get you changed mister.”

Again that angelic yet devilish tone which danced around in my head just had me give a slight nod as hand in hand we walked & or waddled back towards our hotel. The sun was slowly setting and besides having a wet diaper during our walk, hand in hand and back to a lot more adult conversations between Lilly & I was wonderful. The fresh air was certainly helping by “buzzed” state at the moment but every once & awhile there would be a slight “pat” on my ass to remind me and excite her about the state I was in. Finally after what felt like forever we finally reached our hotel which certainly had much more of a “night” life to it with the hotel bar being on the same floor as the check in desk certainly resulted in more people hanging around. Still being led by Lilly we made our way through the lobby when the woman behind the bar shouted out at the both us…….

“DRINKS?”

Lilly froze and with a glint in her eyes turned around and shouted loud enough for at least the bartender to hear…..

“No….Maybe later…..first I’ve got to get this LITTLE ONE CHANGED and sent off to beddy byes”

With the loud music I can’t really remember if the bartender actually understood any of it especially after Lilly winked and giggled as we finally made our way back into the elevator, luckily it was completely empty as Lilly gently pushed me up against the far wall as the elevator doors slowly shut as she approached, at this point I think we were both well beyond buzz but I more so leaning up against the wall for balance at this point as Lilly leaned in, her eyes almost conveying this insatiable hunger towards me like a cat on the prowl as she basically played anther game of tonsil hockey with me engaging in yet another passionate kiss. We only came up for air as she grinned and chuckled as she aggressively grabbed my padded crotch.

“ THIS…..what’s this? Huh does wittle Lilly get off on her baby boy’s wet diapee?”

I could feel my cheeks burning a bright red not of embarrassment but instead passion, pure unadulterated passion as I looked up and Lilly stared back at me with the same look of passion in that one moment everything seemed to stand still the only beating hearts where Lilly’s & mine, locked in this physical embrace mixing love, desire & humiliation all wrapped up in this wet diaper in between my legs. Plus as if it was fate itself scoring the soundtrack to our time together, we could both faintly hear the song Eddie Money’s Take Me Home tonight…..

“Take Me Home tonight, just like Ronnie said”

“Be My little Baby, be my little baby”

Lilly & I both shared a knowing grin as she looked at me and sung best she could….

“Just like Lilly, said be my little baby?”

“Yes, a thousand times yes”

I proudly & boldly stated despite my slurred state & that’s when the elevator doors swung open as Lilly & I again shared in a kiss as we backed out of the elevator and down the hall way still locked with one another. Sure in my mind I thought it was a scene from a movie where the two lowers wrapped up in each other’s arms walked gracefully backwards. In reality through Lilly & I were stumbling our way back to our room, at this point I can clearly remember letting out anther stream of pee into my already drenched diaper, as my waddle became even more pronounced as we finally got to our hotel room and opened the door we still were locking lips, desperate for this moment to last forever. We finally stopped at the edge of the bed, Lilly in one fell swoop removed her blouse reveling a black stain & lacy bra and then her pants, with matching panties exposed as well I intern was quick to remove my shirt but just as I reached for my pants she slapped my hands away….

“No, nooo…..that’s a mommy’s job.”

She emphatically stated, as Lilly could only give my padded behind a quick swat to enforce the message even further, she then unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned by shorts which feel at my feet leaving me there in just my wet diaper and Lilly in her bra & panties. The contact was stark to anyone else except us. Lilly was right when she said diapers were a BIG part of our attraction to each other and my “little” member was certainly making a point of it as Lilly giggled as she ran her fingers over the front of my diaper…..

“My, my that is one WET diaper my little boy has there and I should change it but, but is that…is that a little stiffly? Huh, does Pauly have a stiffy in his P-A-M-P-E-R-S?”

Alright I can’t lie, if I died in that moment I expect THIS is what heaven would be like, a wet diaper, a hot mommy willing to change it and whispering nothing but baby talk. Every fantasy I ever had paled in compassion to the reality in which I was now living and given my sexual awaking in this moment my “friend” decided to grow at least five time it’s normal size.

“Yes he does, hmmm ummmm that not just a little stiffy, no it’s a BIG BOY stiffy, a BIG BABY stiffy all trapped up in Pauly’s WET pampers, isn’t? Now Mommy would change it but that stiffy just means my baby has to make anther mess.”

Lilly leaned forwards again we kissed as Lilly gently pushed me away as I landed softly on the bed looking back at her grinning, I tried to sit back up but Lilly again pushed me down.

“Now…now baby lies still while Mommy helps baby get their diapee’s even more soggy”

Once again a slight hiccup emitted from Lilly’s lungs as she let out anther chuckle as she padded the front of my wet diapie. Lilly then leaned down and basically was kneeling above me, straddling me basically as Lilly reached around and un hooked her bra which gently slipped away reviling her ample breast’s to me for the first time. Again in the state I was in, this was the cheery on top of the Sunday for me, a part of me anyways. Here’s where things stand, while I was a young man always looking to engage in my sexual appetites, I like Lilly was raised in that Catholic household were sex was always to be saved until after marriage, even the body of a woman naked without a ring on it still came off as “wrong” and in some ways killed the mood a bit, as Lilly saw the discomfort slowly creeping across my face.

“No….no…no….Paul…it’s alright, I want you to see me like this….because soon enough I’m going to see what you look like too.”

She said with a strong pat on the front of my diaper, I guessed I only blushed deeper at that point.

“This isn’t wrong, okay. I know we both know what the man upstairs expects from us and until you and I are ready for that step we won’t go near it. However this ISN’T that, this is a mommy that is about to change her baby’s diaper’s so I’m going to see it eventually, plus we both know you have “anther” mess to make so I’m just going to help out with that”

The ironic thing about all of this was what was around Lilly’s neck between here now two free breasts was a gold crucifix nestled in between them, but despite her “reason’s” I was still slightly bothered by this, like I was cheating on something or someone as I stated…

“Yes but Lilly I don’t think…”

She stopped me cold by placing her index finger over my lips

“HUSH now. Mommy’s got a job to do and I don’t want to hear anymore fussing out of a wet baby.”

She then reached across from me and proceeded to pull out of her bag a rather large baby blue pacifier. My eyes must have lit up like Christmas as Lilly before placing the infantile gag into my mouth, decided to run it across her tongue slowly, with such an expertise in a sexual motion first before forcefully placing it into my mouth.

“Now Mommy wants to see baby suck their paci, go ahead Pauly suck your paci for mommy”

At this point there was no turning back as I slowly began a sucking motion trying to get a rhythm going.

“Good boy, now baby keep on sucking for Mommy as she helps you make cummies.”

Once again her Goddess like grin lit up the darken hotel room as she slowly began caressing the front of my diaper, the sound of that butter plastic crinkling under her gentle but firm touch, I could feel her grabbing a handful of inner padding tightly as she began to rub faster & harder. In fact in that one moment the only thing beside a wet diaper that could be heard was the rhythmic sound of my paci being sucked which brought an unexpected squeal of delight from Lilly…….

“OHHHH YESSSSS, SUCH  GOOD BOY, MOMMY LUVS HER GOOD BOY”

It was obvious even to a “newbie” like me that Lilly was finding just as much pleasure in this moment as was I. So I sucked harder & faster even adding in a “gurgle” or “coo” just like a baby would make, I honestly if it wasn’t for my paci at the time I would have probably been shouting unnecessary explicit adult comments about how great my cock felt in that moment because what happened next was unreliable.

Lilly adjusted her position now she was “riding” me as it were as my padded member was now being “ridden” as her panties were balancing on my padding, this brought ripples of pleasure to my body right in my penis. Lilly looked down into my eyes and said,

"There, Pauly, isn't that wonderful!"

I could only nod in agreement. I have never had anyone make me feel like this before, our motions began to sync as one. Gone were Lilly’s hands instead she was just grinding up against my member, both of us beginning to sweat, moan with pleasure especially Lilly who’s one free hand found it’s way into her panties as well.

"Baby likes this! MOMMY loves this!”

"Oh, yes! Pauly likes when Lilly’s rubbing him through his diaper," she cooed

I nodded

“No Mommy Lilly needs to hear her baby says he LOVES when Mommy does this, keep that paci in your mouth and tell Mommy how much you love being her baby, her WET baby, her wet baby about to make cummies for their mommy.”

“ I luv making cum-cums for my mommy”

With a pacifier in my mouth and slurred speech I sure it was as authentic baby talk if there was any, which meant at long last - and too soon, it seemed - Lilly finally gave in as her griding reached a high point as did my climax. As Lilly reached down and pulled my diaper taut against my behind, tight between his legs, wrapped more firmly around my penis. Now shouting…..

“Yes! Come, Pauly! Come for Lilly!"

I did, my body convulsing repeatedly with wave after wave of ecstasy. As Lilly kept rubbing the me fiercely, as I kept coming my wet diaper, and when she finally stopped, I lay there unmoving, panting, exhausted. Lilly grinned as she leaned down and kissed my forehead.

“Good boy, now you stay here while mommy gets dressed for nite - nites”

She whispered I couldn’t help smile and look wide eyed as there was a small wet patch on Lilly’s panties. Lilly reached over and grabbed a handful of cloths from her opened bag as I laid there still sucking on the paci she gave me still trying to collect my thoughts, saying there were running wild with a mix of ecstasy, shame, pleasure, humiliation and love would have been an understatement however whatever time I had to think of the last few moment were shattered as I heard Lilly’s voice from the bathroom….

“Almost ready, then Mommy will get baby changed for nite – nites too, so he better be a good boy and stay where mommy left him.”

Then I felt myself go red as I heard the toilet flush, Lilly was a “big girl” and I was left lying in my wet diaper like a baby hardly a man, a baby in this case HER baby. Lilly came slowly out of the bathroom, now dressed in a see though pink baby doll nighty with matching new panties as she came and glided over to the bed once again lying on top of me……

“Alright now it’s time to CHANGE-DA BABY”

She said in such a sing song voice as she reached over and began to untapped my wet diaper, soon enough it was off and my warn skins was exposed to the cold air as I could see Lilly look down at me at my most private parts with glee.

“What a WET boy mommy has, such a wet boy because her little boy has quite the fire hose, no worries mommy will get her baby all nice and dry and take off this DIRTY diapie, that’s suck a yucky diapie isn’t baby?”

I barely noticed as Lilly lifted up my legs, taking her time with a cold baby wipe as she was getting me nice and clean and once she turned away I was still preoccupied as I didn’t even see Lilly reach back and spread out anther very thick diaper under my ass. It even felt good when she liberally dusted my privates but that’s when I heard that telltale sound of the crinkling of a “clean” diaper as Lilly then drew the diaper up between my legs, and secured it in place.

"No, no." I protested weakly, my body still recovering slowly from my most powerful orgasm ever. Panting, breathless, I tried to move her hands.

"No diaper!"

"There, there darling!" Lilly said as she smiled down at me.

"Lilly has to change Pauly’s diaper, because Pauly came in the first diaper Lilly put on you! Now hush"

She than gave my bottom a playful swat causing a cloud of baby power to escape my rear

“It’s nite – nite for baby and mommy”

Lilly removed the bed covers as I heard my used diaper fall down and hit the floor with such a thud, I could only blush as Lilly gently wrapped her arms around me, still suck my paci she kissed me on my neck and said.

“I love you Paul”

“I love you too Lilly”

We fell asleep that night, it didn’t matter that I was clad in an adult sized “pamper” no did it matter that Lilly was barely dressed at all. The only thing in that moment was the fact that we fell asleep together, in each other arms wrapped up in nothing but the fast growing love we have for one another.

More 2 Come (sooner this time)

• Like 1

Loved it! That was an awesome new chapter. For a bit there I wasn’t sure if Paul was just going to leave or not. When she started to baby him in public like that. I know that’s hard to deal with. I am thrilled that I had a like to give this and you know I am really looking forward to reading more. One thing was that the fonts you used for the speaking I was having a hard time reading. Part of that is because I am reading this on my phone so it’s small to begin with but that font seems to blend everything together. 

• 1 month later...

Prologue pt. 3

Wrapped in each other’s arms, it was beyond a glorious moment in my life, for the first time ever I wasn’t smothered by the shame of the whole “ADBL” lifestyle, instead now I was in the warm, soft and loving embrace of not just a person who “accepted” me but instead embraced me, she was one of us, those extra special few who instead of wearing diapers they love to change them, I was a lucky baby for embracing my “little” side but I was a man who won the lottery to find a lover who could also be a new mommy as well. I was pretty damn sure that night I slept like that “baby” I was with the largest grin plastered across my face. 

Well except at around 3:30 in the morning, all those “big boy” drinks finally caught up with me and the need to pee was urgent, so urgent it jolted me to sudden awake from my slumber. It took a moment or two for my eyes to adjust to not only the lack of light but a somewhat throbbing headache courtesy of my trip into the mojito madness I took part in. But when I slightly turned my head, all the pain seemed to vanish because of whom I was lying next to, Lilly. I never knew what an angel would look like if they slept.  However despite the fact I sleeping next to an angle, and angel who tapped my bum up in a cloud better known as a diaper, however despite its warmth, a crinkling allure the pressure was build up fast downstairs. So much so I felt like I would bust at any second, I needed to get to a toilet now. However that allure was also a cruse as my constant crinkling finally woke Lilly up, her eyes quickly adjusted to the lack of light in the room but I could see the worry on her face as she turned to me as I sat up.

“Hmmm, Pauly what’s wrong? Get back to bed baby”

“Shhhh, it’s alright Lilly I just needed to use the bathroom.”

“Oh hunny, how long have you been wet? Do you need a change?”

“What? No, Lilly I need to go to the bathroom.”

“Then just go silly billy, you’re wearing a diaper after all”

She said with a bit of disappointment with that last phase 

“But Lilly I can’t go, I mean I don’t wet the bed.”

“No you certainly will not since we’re sharing it after all mommy doesn’t want to wake up in wet sheets, no I don’t want that all yucky pee-pee sheet yuckkky. That’s why baby is wearing HIS diaper, so make pee-pee in your pampers and go nite nite.”

“But…I…it hurt’s and I…”

“Now HUSH little boy and go nite nites”

Lilly gently placed the pacifier back into my mouth and with her right arm forcefully laid me back down into bed. Almost like a human chain she locked her arms around my waist keeping me tight up against her body.  I lay there awake, feeling the bulk of the diaper between my thighs, the smooth plastic surrounding my bottom. My need to pee got worse and worse. I thought about getting out of bed and sneaking to the bathroom, but knew that I'd be in BIG trouble if I got caught, Lilly had already playful “spanked” me and she was really into this mommy role and mommies do some time spank naughty babies….wait….I’m I baby….I’m not her baby…but then again I’ve already wet one diaper today and I’m on the verge of wetting anther while sucking on a pacifier.  At this point I knew that I couldn't hold it all night. So with as much movement as I could muster while being leg locked by Lilly I imagined a waterfall cascading over my head. That did it. A strong stream of urine poured out of me into the thick diaper.

It went on for so long that I was certain the diaper would leak, but it held it all. The whole thing was warm now and my crotch and bottom felt wet. I didn't know what to do. This was the first time I ever wet while “sleeping” it was new and a bit scary especially when I thought of the gal sleeping next to me, well I guess I got Lilly’s attention as moving stopped, she unlocked her arms.

“Paul are you alright?”

"I, uh, uh, uh . . . need . . . . um, I peed," I stuttered

"Oh, is my little boy wet?" Lilly cooed “Let mama check the baby’s diapie”

With her free arm she then put her finger in the leg hole of my diaper. "Little boy made wettums didn't he?”

I wasn’t so much of a question as it was a rhetorical response as she removed her finger and then cupped my crotch with her hand.

"Yes, somebody made pee pee in their didees, you’re ok, baby, for tonight. Go nite nites now and I'll change my wet little boy in the morning."

That seemed to be all & end all of the conversation, mommy went to bed next to her wet diaper wearing & pacifier sucking adult baby….me! I don’t remember much for the rest of the evening, looking back now I should have said something, well I should have taken out the pacifier and said something and ripped off the wet diaper but I didn’t. Instead I fell asleep in a wet diaper next to mommy…….

That next day though, well let’s just say a “mild” hangover would have been an understatement, with the sun light flooding the hotel room. My eyes slowly opened, it was real blurry and everything around me was white, silky, soft and white. Did I fall asleep in a giant diaper? Of course not I must have rolled up and under the covers sometime last night. Wait, last night…diapers…LILLY!!!!! I turned around and noticed I was in bed alone, where was she? Did I dream it, did she leave, did she leave because my diaper leaked? I reached down, all dry well except my diaper of course. I couldn’t help but get all “excited” down there again, even with the slightest movement I could hear the diaper responded in kind with a crinkle and then the slight smell of baby powder and stale urine, basically under the sheets were the sounds and smell of a nursery, MY nursery.

I was euphoric

And whatever hangover I might have had seemed like a “big boy” problem as I was just a big “baby” lying under his covers, wearing a wet diaper and waiting for mommy to change it. I turned my head and smiled as a I saw the paci Lilly had given me last night and without a second thought placed that rubber nipple back into my mouth and began sucking, sucking louder than a baby should. Then I slowly placed my hand lying on the top of the diaper and slowly ran my fingers on it. Goosebumps, I got chills as I then squeezed the diaper and could feel how heavy it was. Sucking on a paci with a wet diaper, I could have stayed there forever but then I hear it, the door to the room opened and I could hear Lilly’s voice. She probably went for a quick run and made sure not to wake baby, she was a dream so I was finally going to help live out this “shared” dream for both of us. After she left the bath room, I dramatically threw the sheets off the bed and sprang up and in nothing but a pair of wet pampers and paci still in my mouth I said….

“ LI-WW-Y…..I made pee-pee’s…..my pampee’s all wettums……..pweashe changed me”

My eyes must have been closed for that split second when I jumped out of bed and gave it my BEST baby talk ever and then I opened them………

It wasn’t Lilly

Time was standing still, despite my best efforts of standing there like a deer in the headlights, there was still a crinkle, like an explosion at a construction site even the little movement caused anther “boom” to occur, then there was the feeling of a clod, heavy and wet diaper sagging between my legs it was the physical manifestation of how uncomfortable and embarrassing this moment seemed to last and then  I could still hear the sounds of my “cry” like the giant infant that stood there…….

“LI-WW-Y…..I made pee-pee’s…..my pampee’s all wettums……..pweashe changed me”

Theses sounds echoed in my head as I was still looking down at the floor in shame, I…I just never thought…..HOW could I look at this person…..this STRANGER in the eyes looking like, sounding like……..

“Ummmm, what’s that smell?”

Looking like, sounding like and now smelling like a baby, I was truly dead inside, my worst fear of being discovered as an ABDL pales in comparison to this. I….I had to look up, I had to tell her to leave, I could still try and salvage some sort of “redemption” or “respect” couldn’t I? With every ounce of strength and courage I might have had left in my body, which was trembling with fear and shame I slowly drew my head up so that I was finally looking at her………..

There standing mere three feet away from the “giant baby” was a member of the hotel cleaning staff, obviously Lilly had forgotten the “Do Not Disturb” sign, in fact I could see it was still left out on the side of one of the end tables in the room but as my eyes darted away I heard a very familiar tone…….

“I said what’s that smell?”

It was her, this tone of authority mixed with the slightest hint of pity as I looked back at her, I would be lying if I didn’t say she was stunning, not in Lilly’s league mind you but there was something “jaw-dropping” about her. I know it’s a cliché but this “house keeper” was of Latina heritage, her jet black hair was tied behind her head into a single pony tail, her face was near perfect, her deep dark brown eyes were only highlighted with some sort of blue eye shadow along with a deep purple lipstick and her body, well she certainly filled out that “uniform” of a white blouse with a “nice rack” and grey skirt showing off her long legs along with a pair of flat shoes which her left foot kept tapping like she was waiting for answer.

“I’m waiting”, she again stated as she continued to stare at me not giving away a single tell on her face, stone cold is how I would describe it. Not wanting this moment to continue to last or even worse since the door was wide open attract any more on lookers to my shame, I removed the pacifier out of my mouth and with any last ounce of dignity I left I began to speak……..

“Listen….I….ummm….I know how this looks and I’m so sorry I thought you were someone else….and all this….listen just give me a second to change and you can come back and I’ll…..”

“Shut the FUCK UP” she snapped back at me, “I didn’t ask for an excuse little boy, I asked what’s that smell, so that’s what I want to know and by the way who said you could take that out of your mouth? You were fine before talking to me with a binky in your mouth so there’s no reason to stop now, now put that back in your mouth and answer me. Or do I have to go and get my boss?”

There wasn’t any time to react or even argue the sheer threat of letting other people see me was enough for me to pop my paci back in my mouth so fast I couldn’t help but see that woman, whose name tag read “Gloria”, Gloria actually let out a tiny smirk before returning to that stone cold expression. So now with my “paci” back in my mouth I took a deep breath and started as best I could……

“Mishsh.....thhe shmeww......ish me.....and my weth diapersh are shthinwy. I'm shorry”

My baby talk echoed around the empty room and I knew I turned twenty shades of red as Gloria finally let it burst and began laughing, like mean girl kind of laughing making every chuckle a much more embellished act that what would normally be used.

“Of course YOU’RE the stinky one, DAMMIT just look at you, a grown man standing in a WET fucking diaper. You pissed your pants, I mean pampers sorry little boy.” 

My shame began to turn into sniffles and eventually I could feel a few tears running down my cheeks, I was crying. I was sucking a pacifier, wearing a wet diaper and crying like a baby in front of a gorgeous woman.

“I mean what a FREAK you have to be.”

And yet I could feel my down stairs member getting turned on my the whole situation, I was even more upset and then things got really weird when I heard the voice of my angel……..

“Oh, no….no….no…..I hope he’s”

And there she was LILLY, she had finally returned to the room and was standing in the middle of me and Gloria. Between the three of us there was just DEAD silence, dead awkward silence, the taunts and teases of Gloria ended before Lilly had walked back in. Nobody was looking at the other, except Gloria who unleashed a devilish smile and then looked over at Lilly……

“I’m so sorry, Lilly is it?”

“Yes? How do you know my name?”

“Well you little one thought I was you when I walked into the room. I guess my knocking must have woken him up and before I knew it I saw him standing there like this and I….”

“Oh I’m so sorry I should have put the sign on the door, I’m sorry you had to walk into this situation.”

“Oh there’s nothing to be sorry about I’m just glad I could be here and comfort your little boy, he was calling out for you. I mean by the looks of that droopy diaper your baby is in need of a change.”

Gloria then winked over at me, I was still red but no longer out of embarrassment but of anger that this woman twisted the situation like this but I wasn’t going to argue she was leaving

“Oh, umm yes I guess he is.”

“Well I think I over stayed my welcome, I’ll leave and let you both get on with your day.”

Just as Gloria was turning to leave Lilly shouted “WAIT” as Gloria turned around as Lilly grabbed her wallet and pulled out a bill of some sorts and walked over to Gloria.

“Thank you.....for being so understanding about all this…..I know how this looks but I want to thank you for being discrete and if you could just keep this moment to yourself”

She handed her MONEY, actual money like Gloria was sitter that was hired to watch a baby.

“Oh it’s no problem at all and if you insist I most certainly will keep this just between us”

Gloria’s back was turned towards me and I could see her crossing her fingers

“By the way I think you clearly doing the right thing by keeping him in diapers; he certainly is a stinky baby boy”

I heard a tiny chuckle come from Lilly who could only nod her head as Gloria made her way out of the room and closed the door. Leaving Lilly & I alone again, she looked back at me with a a look of guilt, shame and forgiveness as the final tears ran down my cheek .

“Oh sweetheart…I’m sooooooo….sorryyyyy….I didn’t wake you but you were so peaceful and I thought I would be back.”

I wasn’t in the mood to speak about or relive the incident that had just happened; I would probably never see Gloria again. So I “manned” up just embraced Lilly and said still with a binky in my mouth….

“Ith'sh oway...I wove you Liwwy.”

She was in tears, tears of joy as she pulled back and said she loved me to and it was time to change her stinky boy. I could only smile, despite the highs & lows of the last ten minutes I was finally ready to embrace my inner baby and enjoy spending time with a woman who certainly wanted to be my Mommy for the remainder of the weekend. Lilly took my hand and guided me back onto the bed, as she went over and grabbed the changing supplies from out of her suitcase.

"Ooooh, baby has been busy!" Lilly announced.

Because the diaper was so wet, it had swelled to twice it’s original size, I had to spread my legs wide open to let Lilly change me.

"How cute you look with your thick, yellow, pee-pee diaper. Isn’t this fun?" she asked teasingly. As she then began to pat me on the crotch of my soaked diaper.

"Ok, now. Time to get a nice fresh diaper”

She then slowly untapped the swollen diaper and wiped.

"We’ll clean up all that stinky pee-pee, and you’ll be nice and clean again. Won’t that be nice?"

Sliding the new diaper underneath my bottom, she gently rubbed diaper rash ointment all over my crotch and bottom, then lifted up the front of the diaper and taped it securely.

"There now. All done."

“Great” I said finally removing the pacifier what should we do today?

“Anything as long as were together.” Lilly replied "And Paul you can take off the diaper if you want to."

I smiled and sat up and pulled Lilly down next to me on the bed, with the wet diaper rolled up off to the side I looked at her in the eyes

"Thank you for the choice but I don't want to, this is me, this what you still like about me right?"

"Yes"

"Then I think I'm wearing what I'm supposed to, sitting next to somebody I've always meant to be with."

I leaned in and we both kissed each other, passionately  as the rest of the weekend was pretty much par for course, Lilly & I did everything a “normal” couple would do except all the dinner’s walks and everything else was with me in a diaper. Turns out Lilly brought more than enough “pampers” for her baby to use over the next day and half. I never did see Gloria again and then on the ill-fated last day Lilly jokingly asked if I wanted to wear a diaper home so that my mommy could check to see how Lilly diapered me if it was just as good as what my Mommy did back in the day.

I’m sure I blushed and declined the offer, yes I still lived at home and Lilly never let me forget it. We said our good byes with one last and long kissed. We both promised we would keep in touch, but in life some promises are never kept……instead a broken promise can lead to a changed reality….in my case it would be diaper changes….many….private and public….diaper changes were on the way.

Chapter 1 To Come.........

Puzzling 3 PROLOGS and then Chapter 1 to Come - Maybe this is the new IN thing and I am out of the loop.

Oh well to each his own and then the devil for us all - - -

In any event now that the reading appetite has been wetted (maybe that is a bad term to use around diapers)

Get this change of what I am not used to on the road - the plot thickens and gels nestling inside the confines of a diaper ?

That was a great chapter. I really expected to see more of Gloria. The end of their encounter led me to believe she had more in mind for Paul. Maybe she decided she didn’t want anything to do with Lily. At any rate I enjoyed this and the possibility of more to come has me excited. 

• 5 weeks later...

Chapter 1

Shock, Awww’s & Rearz

So after that summer time weekend of what I could  only have described as a “Roller coaster of Romance” between Lilly & I back in 2013, it seemed as though nothing could stop our love for the other from pampers to passion we’d seemed to have found true love. The moment we both returned to our lives we got in touch with each other over Skype, phones & e-mails. Each of us describing to the other how days went and what we would do together as “Mommy & Baby”, I even paraded around in just a diaper & sucked a paci in my room. But then one day, Lilly sort of let her “Mommy” side run wild, a little too wild……..

Still living with my parents I once again found myself locked in my room, diapered around my waist, bottle in hand and paci in mouth as I sat in front of my computer Skypeing with Lilly. Who certainly dressed to impress sitting in front of her screen, her hair now a dirty blonde as it bounced off her shoulders every time she would lean forward dressed in her white lace bra revealing those ample juicy breasts, baby….I mean I just wanted to reach out to squeeze them. We engaged in the usual word play, I even wet my diapee for her which granted me her most wonderful smile until my Mom knocked on the door…..

“Paul? What are you doing?”

“Nothing”, I sharply replied 

“Then what’s that rustling sound?” Mom asked

I must have turned red as Lilly then said….

“Pauly why are you lying to your mommy? Just tell her you want to be in diapee’s, let her in to change you and then introduce her to your cyber mommy”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP”

Both Lilly & I were stunned; I was caving under pressure here

“What did you say to me?.....UNLOCK this door right now young man” my Mother repiled

“In a second”

“No Pauly you will STAY ON with me and say you’re sorry for swearing at your mommy” said Lilly who was growing more and more upset at the moment

I heard my door handle being opened. I panicked and shut off my computer, hanging up on Lilly and quickly covering up before my Mom entered the room. I got lucky but the call was too close, I had to make a choice. I wrote Lilly an e-mail that night asking for a break and then like all ABDL I went through a yearly purge cycle which saw Lilly & I loose contact with one another for the remainder of that calendar year………

Then by the time November 2015 rolled around, I finally gave into my ever growing desires and order a package of new REARZ Safari diapers, even got my first piece of ABDL clothing a matching Pirate Onise as well. To my luck of luck I found that Rearz was an Ontario diaper company just a few hours’ drive from my house in Ancaster. In fact almost a year later my career was finally getting on track as public speaker I began making better money, even losing a few pounds but still had that “baby fat” Lilly once used to describe me.

Lilly

I was still kicking myself for letting that “dream” go but I had to move on, at the time my life wasn’t ready for that kind of “relationship” but I was getting closer now, more money, almost enough to move out, my own place, my own place to wear diapers whenever I wanted. And maybe I would call…..well at least Skype her again and if anything say goodbye in the right way. As luck would happen to have it my parents were leaving town for two weeks, which is why I ordered the diapers, a week or so in pampers would probably tide me over. In fact the day they arrived was the day may parents left, we said our goodbyes and then like in a flash I found myself ripping open the packages of diapers, my God were they soft, thick and adorable. I think Bambino’s were just replaced with these, of course I had to try it one for myself. I was back in heaven my legs were forced apart, as I waddle around the house before placing the onise on, the prints on the onise were of cartoon pirates with full bottle in hand. I had a great night, in fact I created a “make shift” changing table up in my parents “Master Bedroom” taking the most infantile old bed sheets I used to have “Mickey’s Nursery Prints” and spread it over a rather large foot rest so it was padded. Place the bag of the opened diapers on it along with some baby wipes, baby powder & lotion siting there before I climbed into my parents King Sized bed and fell asleep with a full bladder.  In fact by morning the diaper had swelled twice its size. I smiled and threw the diaper in my garbage can; I called it my diaper pail.

However I needed a break from babyhood well a few hours at least, I had forgot diaper rash cream the night previous and I was starting to get red down there even though I shaved daily down there. Anyways after tossing anther “diapee” into the “pail” I tidied up the house, leaving my small corner of the living room which I spread out an old baby blanket on and scattered a few toy’s (fisher price dump trucks) that I could find from my own child hood that my parents had kept. They were scattered along with some “new” baby toys like a rattle & a touch & play piano. In recent months I began becoming more & more into “little space” while diapered, I was desperate to enjoy that “play time” once again, while the toys helped I had yet to spend less than fifteen minutes on that blanket I hadn’t re-mastered playing as a baby…yet.

I then did a few dishes and filled up two bottles full of milk and placed in the fridge. I then pulled on my big boy pants that next day, tweeted out how I was going to see the new Bond movie “Specter” around noon over at the Silver city cinemas. I grabbed my spring jacket; it was unseasonably warm for November and headed out, a quick six minute bus ride later I found myself at the movie theater. You know the feeling when one is “padded up”?  The cute waddle is more like a massive restriction every now & then. I couldn’t help but smile as I was able to jump up two stairs at a time with my stride with any & all “big boy” pampers not wrapped around my crotch. When I walked into the theater I smiled, not just at the seemingly empty theater in front of me but more so at the ticket counter where a very ravishing red head was working the counter. My smile grew wider as she & I locked eyes for a quick second. They were glorious; a sparkling emerald is all I remembered at first, I think there might have been something there, so I didn’t run over. Instead I stopped and took my time almost “strutting” over towards the counter, her eyes and mine never looked away from each other. My smile had crept into a full blown look of arrogance and confidence while she even winked at me and bit the bottom of her lip. There was something here…..

“Hi”

“Good morning, how can I help today?”

She replied, I quickly glanced down at the name tag just resting above her chest, yes guys I took a peak a little one. It probably didn’t help the fact that she leaned over on the counter giving me that excellent view though, anyways her name was Amber.

“Actually Amber, yes if you could help me out, I’m looking for one ticket to the new Bond film.”

“Really? It’s a great movie, me and a few friends already saw it yesterday since were back from University for fall break and it was awesome.”

“Please no spoiler’s.” I replied

“Of coerce not but if I may make a suggestion.”

“Please, I always value the opinions of a film goer such as yourself.”

I know it was a lame “pick up line” but it was all in the moment of it

“Great see this movie in particular is one that shouldn’t be seen alone, I’d say in a group would be great but even with just ONE more person it would be the best viewing experience.”

“Well how could I say no to that pitch? So Amber if I were to bring another person to the movies. What time would be best?”

At that point we both shared a smile as she gently placed her hand on top of mine looking up at me with those eyes, she batted away her red locks

“Well I would say six forty later tonight would be just about right.”, Amber then pulled out her phone and wrote her number down on a back of a stray movie ticked and placed it into my hand.

“Alright then six forty and then din…..” I was going to say…….

“ P A U L E Y”

Looking back now, in hindsight if I wanted to live that “normal” life I should have just ended it right then and there and continued on. My ABDL life style would be a side thing, NOT the main reason when I wake up in the morning. However I didn’t, what happens next wasn’t so much “convenient” as it was troubling, humiliating and exciting…….

“ P A U L E Y”

“Who’s that?”

I could hear Amber ask, but the way she asked it. I was like she was a million miles away as I was lost in my own thoughts, my nightmares? Maybe not that much but this was HER, the woman of my dreams, the mommy I shared my days with, the only woman to ever know and love me for who I was. The only woman I ever told to go “Fuck Off”, the woman who lived in Kingston Ontario was now in a movie theater in Ancaster Ontario….MY movie theater. I could feel both of my hands tremble inward into a fist’s which both felt like cinder blocks at the end of my arms. I was being weighed down with both shame & guilt because my ex-girlfriend was standing right behind me. It was like being stuck in quick sand as I felt pressure from all sides causing me to slowly turn around to see my fate. I had to force my eyes open as I could feel a crack in my neck as I finally looked over my shoulder…….

My Angel

Lilly was there, stunning in fact it looks like she even gained a few extra “pounds” of mussel especially on her forearms she wasn’t some “freak” but there was certainly some more bulk on her forearms and even her calves which still looked a silky smooth as she strode over wearing a white crop top, her chest certainly on display along with a pair of Daisy Duke jean shorts, like I said it was a very warm November. However take away all that and the most striking thing about this scene and the two things that I remember the most were her smile, I still could be melted by that most beautiful of sights, however the second and most important take away in that moment was her silence, there didn’t appear to be any “hard feelings”, anger or outright screaming. Instead it seemed that faithful night a year ago never happened and now striding towards me was a woman who still seemed to “love” me? To say I was confused would have been an understatement; to say I would be embarrassed in just a few moments would be a “taste of things to come”.

“PAULEY”, once again Lilly repeated a bit more pronounced as she flung her arms open and engulfed me in a massive hug complete with a long & passionate kiss on the lips right in front of Amber……

Talk about awkward

After Lilly released me from her lip lock she forcefully slapped my behind, in public in plain view of Amber who’s anger & confusion seemed to be tempered with a slight smile watching me get my ass smacked. There most certainly was a sting not just with the spanking but then with the comments that would follow as Lilly would again pull me into a tight embrace, almost a little too tight.

“Pauley? Why did you scare mummy like that?”

WHAT!

“Hmmm? Mummy told you to hold onto her hand when we got out of the car and you said you would but what happens? Huh? Little boy you fibbed and took off. You scared mummy, you’re just lucky this nice lady was good enough to watch you.”

To say I looked like a ripe tomato would have been quite accurate, in fact when you look up the word embarrassment there would be a picture of me in that moment next to that very word. Lilly’s demeanor had gone from lover to mommy in a matter of seconds, and as if her words were bad enough Lilly finished scolding me as a child by waving her finger in my face telling me

“One more No-No mister and mommy will give you more than just one spankin.”

Amber’s slight chuckle broke the silence as Lilly turned around and looked at Amber.

“I’m so sorry my little boy caused you trouble, thank you for keeping an eye on him. Boys will be boys I’m afraid.”

“Sure? And I’m…I’m confused here. Who are you again?”

“Oh I’m Mommy Lilly”

Amber’s face looked like that of a dog who hears a high pitched sound, she turned her head to the right and the look of befuddlement was enough to paint the picture of confusion and then some

“Silly me” Lilly replied, “I’m just so used to having him call me that I sometimes think that’s my real name. It’s Lilly and I’m Pauley’s mummy.”

“His mommy?”

“Well obviously a more than just his mommy and he’s more than just my little boy. It’s complicated yes but the short version would be Mummy and her baby boy.”

“Baby?”

“BABY!”

“Yes honey”

Lilly replied to enforce my “baby” status. I blushed, I walked right into this one, in fact looking at Lilly now I could see the anger just below that sweet “smile”, she was mad and this was her payback and it would be public. I gulped down hard and hung my head in shame as Amber jetted back into the conversion.

“He? He’s a baby?”

“Well no that would be silly, he’s just not a baby, he’s MY baby.”

Lilly still had a hold of my hand and squeezed it tight to certainly imply I was her “baby”

“But your baby just invited me to dinner and a movie.”

“He did?”, Lilly turned her gaze towards me, I had been caught…..I was fucked…..

“Yes I just gave him my number and it turns out he’s had you all along.”

“I’m so sorry, PAULEY! What fibs have you been telling this nice lady?”

I had to say something, I had to set this right but while my job was speaking at this very moment all I could muster was a pathetic excuse……

“Well yes and I’m a grown man and you and I haven’t….and you….you…. YOU’RE NOT MY MOMMY!”

I shouted like a petulant toddler I once again blurted out to Lilly under pressure once again I broke.

“Well someone’s a fussy boy, Mommy will help don’t worry hunny.”

Lilly reached into her pocket and pulled out making sure Amber saw it too, a baby blue & white adult pacifier with the words “Mommy’s baby” printed on the front in block letters as Lilly forcefully shoved it in my mouth and held it there keeping me from spitting it out. And despite how much this stung on an emotional level, on anther more “physical” level I felt aroused

“Now hush and suck, hush and suck your binky and let the grownups talk otay.”

Lilly said in baby talk as she bounced her finger off my nose as she turned back to Amber.

“So sorry, I think skipping his nap today was a mistake but he was so excited about seeing that new movie, the Good Dinosaur.”

“WHAT?” I removed the pacifier not even staying quite for a moment. “Lilly I came here to see the new Bond movie alright, now if you want to see it with me I would be grateful so that we could talk about things….”

“Oh No….No….No….No….baby NEVER removes his paci unless Mommy has his baba or din-din waiting.”

I heard anther giggle from Amber who I’m sure was giggling out of both confusion and entertainment as Lilly again stuck the soother into my mouth and now held it there longer applying more pressure wanting me to suck harder.

“Now….now…you silly baby you LOVE dinosaurs, I mean you should see him after he gets up from his nap it’s straight to the TV to watch Barney and sing along with him. And…..speaking of naps….honey turn around.”

No….No….NO….she wasn’t……she couldn’t……..she wouldn’t?

Lilly turned me around and quickly padded my rear end again, this time not for punishment but for padding.

She GASPED

“NO DIAPER”

Amber burst out laughing now, there was no stopping it, in public a grown woman checking a grown man for a diaper, I would have laughed too but instead all I could do was let a tear roll down my cheek, my cheek burning with embarrassment did nothing to cool me down.

“Pauley, where’s your diapee? Honey you know you make pee-pee in your pants especially in the dark. You naughty boy showing up with no diapee, Mommy should have checked before we left the house. This won’t do, sorry Amber this little one needs to go home for a change. Maybe we’ll be back but this little boy will be diapered”

Lilly then marched me out of the theater thoroughly embarrassed and sucking on a pacifier as I could hear Amber faintly shout…..

“Stay Dry Little Guy.” And then laughter, once again diaper’s cost me a chance at love. In reality though my love “roller-coaster” just stated to pick up speed once again, Lilly was quite the “chatterbox” of motherly insults, phases like…..

“Oh mommy is so disappointed in her baby, leaving without there pampers on.”

“Such a naughty boy, a trip to the corner is just the start for you!”

Those words littered the parking lot and all those who may have passed by, I didn’t care anymore I would say I was in shock but that wasn’t true because I can still hear my sobs and even taste my tears. Yes I finally broke down and begun to cry even as I still had a tent pitched in my pants. Lilly used her strength to guide or in reality drag me across the parking lot and stood me in front of a car….her car.

It was a humiliating sight at least from my point of view, literally I saw my reflection in her car door windows, a grown man, crying, still sucking a pacifier just stood there. Seconds past like years until finally Lilly broke the silence by opening the back passenger door…..

“Well what are you waiting for baby an invitation? Perhaps a Skype call?

That reply was met with anther backside swat on the ass telling me to climb into the backseat; quickly I sat my ass down as Lilly reached over and buckled me. Never taking her eyes off me, she grinned, grinning like the cat that ate canary would. This was a wicked smile with nothing but “bad intentions” written all over it.

“Now you keep that paci in your mouth, I’ll be doing all the talking but when I ask you a question you will answer with that binky in your mouth understand?”

I shook my head yes much to Lilly’s delight as she closed the door and entered in on the driver’s side, I actually let out a sigh of relief as I heard the car engine start as Lilly pulled out of the parking lot and headed out on the road and the way she was driving I knew where we were headed…..HOME.

“So Paul I think its first time for you to apologize….”

“Yesh.....yesh....Liwwy i wash wrong and i'm shorry……”

“Bad Baby, did I say YOU could talk?”

It was another dumb mistake and I quickly shook by head side to side as if to say “No”, which I could see Lilly nodding her head approvingly so.

“Alright that’s better baby, now back to what I was saying, it’s obvious not only should you apologize but you NEED to apologize, Paul you need to say you’re sorry because that’s the ONLY way we can ever be together again.”

Together, me and her? Again? Was she punishing me to save us? Was I even worth saving? I had spit in the face of true love and then tried to bury it and now it had returned, Lilly had returned and she still wanted a relationship? Why not just move on? That’s what I tried to do, what had she been doing?

“Now baby this where Lilly needs you to listen VERY carefully, alright? Good. Now what we had between us was the VERY best connection I’ve ever had with anybody and after our weekend together I thought we had the strongest base to build a true relationship on, however months later it became obvious to me that you weren’t ready to commit to us, so you acted like the baby you really are instead of the adult baby I wanted to share my passions with. You lashed out and put YOUR needs over our’s. You were selfish, babies are selfish and Paul you are nothing but a baby.

Good news is that A) I love babies and B) that babies when properly punished can grow up to be  better MEN, the type of man I saw in you. So Paul I came back to offer you the chance to “grow up”….(giggles)….again….with your NEW mommy…..I’m offering you the chance to get US back again, as a Mommy & Adult Baby relationship with “gown up benefits” of course, but it won’t be easy Paul. I promise you this punishment will be the stuff of dreams and nightmares in every story I or you have ever read. I promise this will hurt, this will at times be public but I need you to know I will never put you or I in any situation that would cross lines and cost us both our reputations but Paul it will be humiliating.

But since were both consenting adults Paul, this is the time I need you to take your paci out of your mouth and either say yes you want to be punished or you can say no and I’ll drop you off at your house and we can both move on. So what will it be Paul? Yes or No?”

How do you answer that? Honestly I was in shock; if it wasn’t for the pacifier in my mouth my jaw would have it the floor. This chance at love I had kicked to the curb I guess because of my selfishness, although looking back it was self-preservation not selfishness that caused this rift between us. But that was in the past, the present had comes, a judgment day of sorts. The chance to repent for past transgressions for the chance at paradise or the moment to “man up” and let this fetish finally fade away but then would I fade away too? She thought about this a lot, but I didn’t have the same time, we had just turned down onto my street. It was decision time; I manned up and removed my pacifier just as Lilly pulled up and into my drive way…..

“Lilly.”

“Yes?”

“This will make everything alright between us?”

“Any decision you make will make things even between us, I like you Paul and would never hold any ill will against you. But only ONE answer will begin to make things GREAT between us.”

I sat in silence for a moment or two, I tried to re-live the last thirty minutes of my life, the passion, embarrassment and the desire to do this again for the chance to stop looking and finally find the person one is meant to spend their life with.

“Lilly the answer is yes….YES….I will apologize….I will take my punishment and I will help to win us….YOU….back.”

Lilly’s face had changed from stoic to sadistic & now euphoric and full of joy with a glint of mischief in her eyes as she shed a few tears and leaned over from the driver’s side and planted anther kiss on my lips as I leaned forward but the seat belt pull me back as I could see her smile with her hand in my hand.

“No matter what happens over these next two weeks, I will always be here to love you and protect you and that even though this might you hurt, it’s gonna hurt me more but to know where we will end up, together. That’s what will get me through this Paul, I hope it gets you through it too. Now it’s paci time.”

Wait, hurt?

Lilly placed the pacifier back into my mouth and then asked for my keys, I reached into my pocket and pulled out my house key’s and she smiled. “Tell me to stay right there and mommy would be right back.” She got out of the car and I could hear the trunk opening up behind me as I watch Lilly wheel in TWO suit cases into the house as she disappeared for a few moments before returning to the car where she opened my door and unbuckled my seat belt but before I could step out of the car Lilly grabbed me under my arm pits and was able to partially lift me up out of the car and placed me on her hip. She was strong, a lot stronger than before. My feet were only dangling a few inches off the ground but sucking on a pacifier I felt like a baby, a baby the whole world could see. I panicked I wanted down, I wanted to walk or in this case run back into the house….

“STOP fussing baby, do you want mommy to drop you?”

“Down…down….I whant down.”

“Alright, alright no need to shout, but baby better get used to having mommy carrying him every once and awhile.”

She smiled grabbing my hand and walking me back into my house; she closed the door behind and locked it. Now we were alone and my punishment was about to begin, grabbing my hand she slowly walked me up the stirs into the living room where my baby blanket & toys stood out like a sore thumb.

“Awww, sweetie does baby like his truck trucks? Yes he does, and a wittle rattle. Baby is going to have fun, once his corner time is over. Yes, this wittle boy needs to spend some time in time out and….oh my goodness!!!!! DIAPEES…..PAULEY’S PAMPERS!!!!”

Lilly shouted out of excitement as she turned her head and saw my “make shift” changing table up on the next floor in the mater bed room, dragging me up the stairs she let go of my hand and opened up one of the Rearz’s diapers, her eyes lit up like Christmas…..

“These are just so CUTTTTTTE……my baby is gonna be a very padded pampers baby….with all this little jungle friend and just listen to that crinkle….my baby will be heard by the whole block when he’s waddling down the street…..but….only ONE….bag….these won’t be enough but they’ll be time for that later and a ONISE…..ohhhhhh baby’s been busy getting ready hasn’t he?”

“ Yesh Liwwy"

“Bad BABY!!”, she slapped me on my ass

“It’s Mommy or mommy Lilly from now on, understand public or private.”

“Yesh, Mommy” I meekly replied

“Good now”, Lilly placed the diaper to the side and pointed to stand right in front of her. I slowly walked over as Lilly took a deep breath as she began taking off my shirt, pulling down my pants and then finally pulling off my underwear.

“Say bye-bye to your big boy pants.”

That request was followed up with another slap across my behind

I said bye-bye in my best baby voice and even waved “good bye” as Lilly place my pants into my make shift diaper pail and then she stood up and I felt fingers in my hair gently she whispered.

“Pretty baby…” She bent down and kissed my cheek sweetly. “You’re still my pretty little baby, aren’t you?” Reaching out and giving my soft bare rump a squeeze. “Yes you are! You’re always going to be mama’s pretty little baby.”

She patted my bare rump firmly. “Alright, sweetheart,” she said kindly but firmly,” It’s time to face the music. Stand up. Come on, let’s go,” she encouraged, giving my bottom another firm pat. There I stood in front of her, naked and quivering, utterly at her mercy.

“Mama, please,” I begged softly I would be lying is second thoughts weren’t running through my head, but Lilly simply shushed me.

“C’mon, darling; over my knee right now,” she ordered firmly, barely suppressing a smirk as I awkwardly lowered my naked body across her lap as Lilly sat back on the “make shift” changing table. I’m sure I groaned, knowing how exceedingly silly I looked lying across Lilly’s lap with my bare butt stuck up in the air behind her, perfectly presented for a spanking. Lilly began slowly tapped my bare cheeks firmly, making my cheeks wobble.

She began the spanking, firmly applying her palm to my squirming backside in even measured strokes, making her pout and squirm. I really tried to take her punishment stoically, but soon I was already kicking and howling as Lilly as she described it to me later turned my tushy into  a mouth-watering pink, then a sore, angry red.  I wriggled and whined, but Lilly had a firm grip on her—there would be no escaping this punishment for her whiny little selfish baby boy.

She smirked and stepped up the pace of the spanking; she took a moment to rub and squeeze my little bottom before launching into the final salvo of spanks, delivered quick and hard and all at once, designed to take her to me to my limits. Lilly was really blistering my backside, making my cheeks wobble and turn red.  I squeezed my eyes shut and fought back tears, unable to stop a single droplet from trickling down my cheeks…. The echos of my cries and her palm spanking my flesh was a sound track I never wanted to hear again and despite my sobs of how “sorry” I was it was over. I hung limply over her Lilly’s lap, my bottom radiating stinging, prickling heat. I layed like a rag-doll, oo-ing and ah-ing softly to myself as Lilly then began to caress my hot pink tushy, squeezing and patting the downy soft cheeks. “Stand up baby,” she commanded softly.

I slowly climbed to her feet and stood before her, naked and vulnerable, feeling smaller than usual. Lilly watched me with just the smallest hint of a smirk; I tried to cover my “boy bits” bashfully; both sets of my cheeks glowing with a different type of heat in the dim light. Lilly then patted my thigh. “Come sit in my lap, baby,” she said softly, holding out her arms toward me. Slowly, as though I were hypnotized in that moment, I crossed the space between us and carefully found myself sitting in Lilly’s lap. I felt her arms enfold me in their embrace, pulling me tight against her warm bosom. I felt one of her arms adjust, felt a warm hand on my well spanked tushy, rubbing and patting soothingly.

“I know…..I know….bay it hurts, didn’t mommy say it would? But I did it for US, for us to get back to where we need to be. You still want this? Right baby?”

“Yesh Mommy”

I replied I was too tried and too hurt to say anything else.

“That’s Mommy’s good boy. Now stand up, punishment is over yet.”

Lilly slowly slide me off her lap and then brought me over to a corner of the room, and told me to get on my knees and place my nose into the corner. As I did I looked down and saw Lilly placing an unfolded diaper under my knees.

“Now mommy’s laid out a fresh pamper in case baby makes an oopsie while he finishes his time out. We don’t want any accident’s now we baby, I mean what would your mommy and daddy say if they came home with yellow spots all over their carpets? Now stay right there Mommy will be just down stairs getting things ready.”

With that Lilly kissed the top of my forehead and she began for the door, stopping to take the package of adult diapers with her as she walked down the stairs. Leaving me in that moment alone, dazed and confused would be the strongest understatements of my life time……

What had I done?

The question kept running over & over again in my head, “What had I done?” when Lilly outted me a “pants wetter” in public? “What had I done” when Lilly placed a pacifier in my mouth & called her my “mommy”. ‘What had I done” when I allowed this woman in my house to give me a bare bum spanking? “What had I done” when I agreed to be her baby and endure public “outings”.

What had I done?

The answer of course was…….NOTHING!

Why?

Looking back now it’s because I needed the wake-up call, this next two weeks to start (almost two full years and counting), these next two weeks would defined not only myself, Lilly and our love in so many ways, but in truth at that very moment in time I did nothing because I liked it, my life was always take charge and pave my own way damn any and all who stood in my way. But now, here I am embarrassed after a public diaper check and shamming, here I am sucking on a binky with a burning red bottom….here I man kneeling over an open diaper….wait….no….no….i don’t think I can….can I?

I had to go, no I really had to go but I was placed in the corner and it would be obvious what would happen if I got up. My ass was still tender to the touch I had no intension of getting spanked again but my member was still “up” if I pee’ed now I would hit the wall and I could only dread what would happen then. I had to pee in the diaper but I needed to guide my as Lilly called it “Fire hose”, slowly I looked around and listened…..I heard some music on downstairs and Lilly typing away on a keyboard….hmmm she must have figured out the WiFi password….knowing I would be “safe” for the moment I slowly brought my arms down from the back of my head and used my right hand to guide my “fire hose” downward and counted to three…in reality I only got to two as I looked down and felt myself piss into the opened diaper beneath my knees.

It seemed to last forever but in a few moments I finished and let out a sigh of relief and even a tiny smile crept underneath my pacifier as I brought my arms above my head and again and looked into the corner and down at the damp, yellow stained diaper. I was a baby, a little baby who after getting a spanking made pee-pee’s in their pampers. I could feel my fire hose growing again, for that moment I was happy. That moment suddenly faded as the wafting smell of stale urine began to fill the corner and my nostrils, now I really didn’t want to be there, on my raw knees, with a red bottom now smelling their own pee soaked pampers. Obviously Lilly had though out this punishment to a tee, what else would she have in mind….. 

“My….My….My…smells like a certain little boy was a busy boy….did somebody in this room make a pee-pee in their pants?”

I wanted to turn around and beg to get out of the corner but somewhere in this “twisted” game between consenting adults I suck to my guns and kept staring at the corner as Lilly didn’t say I could turn away just yet. I could only imagine she had a smile edged across her face watching her “baby” learning how to behave.

“Good baby”

She said while he gently caressed the back of my head, her fingers lightly dancing on the top of my head.

“Good baby for staying in time out and my…my….my….even BETTER baby for making pee-pee’s in there pampers.”

Lilly then knelt down beside me and slowly turned my head towards her as she planted a kiss on my lips, I couldn’t help but glance down at Lilly’s mid drift which was totally exposed including her underwear, she ditched her pants and was just walking around in a tee-shirt and black pair of panties. As she kissed me I saw her fondled herself down there before looking back at her as she opened her eyes.

“Now if you couldn’t guess your time out is over….YAY!”

She clapped her hands if she was staring in a children’s TV show.

“Now it’s getting late and Mommy has much to talk about with her baby, I’ve been awfully busy today. Planning baby’s day out tomorrow, we have a lot of stores to visit but for the rest of the night Mommy thinks baby needs some tubby time. So let’s go.”

I started to stand when Lilly placed her hand on my shoulder and laid me back on the carpet.

“Oh….no…..nnnno…..no….honey baby never goes anywhere without their pampers, silly boy that’s how you ended up in time out to begin with. Such a silly baby mommy has some times, that’s the NUMBER ONE RULE, Pauley’s a baby and baby MUST wear their diapers. So before baby gets into the tubby, first mommy will placed baby back in there pampers.”

I nodded my head in agreement but then my eyes grew wide as Lilly grabbed the only wet diaper and lifted up my legs and slide it under my bottom.

“No….No…Mummy….pweashe….(still have my binky in my mouth)…. don't tape me back in my pee-pee pampers.”

“Sweetie, it’s only for a few moments. Besides baby better get used to sitting in some wet diapers for a while. Mommy doesn’t plan to be changing your diapee’s all day long, even if you are the cutest baby on the block. Now hush while Mommy gets baby’s diaper back on.”

She then slowly guided my ass back onto the pampers, I could feel its damp padded now pressed up against my ass. Slowly she pulled the front forward. As the wet diaper was now tapped up tight up against my crotch I could only let out a whimper as Lilly looked down at me with a smile on her face as she stood up and helped me back to my feet. It felt so wrong, being tapped into an already “used” diaper and plus it was a Reaz which I had recently found out they swell causing a slight waddle. I was un steady on my feet as I waddle behind Lilly desperately trying not to let any of the cold padding touch my skin for that long. But just as we reached the stairs she told me to stop.

“What?”

“Hmmmmm….since your mommy didn’t leave nay baby gates around….I’m afraid baby might fall and get an owie…owie…..so….Mommy Lilly next rule is that baby crawl up the stairs and then make scoochies down them….to keep baby safe….now….SIT!”

Sit down….in a  cold…wet diaper…..Lilly’s icy stare said she meant business and I had already come this far. With every ounce of strength I had I sat down the wet diaper. I could feel the SPLAT and some of the pee pool around my ass. I winched as Lilly smiled and began walking backwards down the stairs as she said to me in baby talk….

“Now come on down thhe shthairsh, thushhy firshth...come on mawe scoochies for mommy”

I cringes as I felt my diapered behind slide off one stair and then *SPLAT* on the next, each step was more embarrassing than the last with Lilly encouraging me each step still speaking in baby talk……

“Thath'sh ith....whath a big boy i have....yesh and thhen anthher scoochies and anthher...oh...I hear a weth diaper...shpwath...shwpath...whath a weth thushhy pauwey hash”

Finally I made it down all ten steps and starred up at my Angel…..the angle making me wear my own pissy pampers….my angel none the lest. I once again waddled behind Lilly into the bathroom, I could feel the heat off the bath tub, she had a bath waiting for me however when I peered over the side the bath water wasn’t very deep. I’m sure my “poker” face gave my confusion away although at that point the confusion my the least of my worries as the growing discomfort of this nasty wet diaper sticking to me was.

“Silly baby, mommy doesn’t want to have baby drown that’s why there’s just enough water and bubbles in the tubby to get my stinky boy all nice and clean”

Lilly made no effort to again guide me back onto the bathroom floor on an already laid out bath towel. I once again had the damp padding press up against my skin. Lilly took her time as she unstrapped the tapes and then waved her hand comically across her face…..

“Whew STINKY baby, pee-u such a stinky boy. Mama’s gonna start feeding you right.”

She expertly rolled up the used diaper and threw it in the trash can before helping up to my feet, her hand firmly grabbing my left butt cheek helped me into the nice warm water. I couldn’t help but let out a smile as Lilly removed my binky and then taking a wash cloth dipping it into the suds Lilly caressed my back with the cloth, as warm water beading down my spine giving me Goosebumps. Here I was sitting in thigh high water, being bathed like a baby by a woman who sincerely wanted me to be her “baby”. At that point I think I might have experienced true inner peace, if I could I would have melted into the water. But that inner peace was so sort of shattered when Lilly exclaimed……

“Now baby spread those legs, mommy’s gotta clean that very busy fire hose, Pauley’s pee-pee’s gonna get nice and clean.”

Without giving me any time to react, Lilly spread my legs apart and with her right hand holding the wash cloth she began to “clean” my fire hose causing this boy’s “grower not a shower” to really kick in as my tip surfaced like a submarine poking out of the water. Lilly giggled…..

“So freaken cute. Mommy had forgotten how excited her baby can get. But babies still on a time out, which means Mommy won’t be touching baby’s fire hose for a little while longer, now turn over baby. Mommy’s gonna clean up your bum bum.”

I was a littler dejected that my “member” wasn’t going to get relief in that moment, my a slap to my thigh by Lilly caused me to kneel in the tub and lean forward as I felt Lilly shove the wash cloth straight up my ass cheeks as she began moving her finger all around before wiping my backside clean. Slowly I sat back down as Lilly returned with a new wash cloth and wiped my face as in one of the most embarrassing, funny and natural moment I passed gas. Lilly for obvious reasons never saw me fart before and I guess I’ve always made a face before letting one “rip” as Lilly gasped and SHOUTED

“NO….PAULEY….DON’T MAKE A BOOM-BOOM IN THE TUBBY”

Obviously I didn’t instead a bunch of bubbles came up in the tub beside me and in that one moment Lilly & I laughed. Seconds seemed like lifetimes but they were “our” lifetimes shared in laughter which echoed around the bathroom.

“Come on now Mr. Farty pampers. Let’s get you all clean and then back into pampers.”

“Yes Mommy”

I lifted my hand out of the water and gently held Lilly’s which was sitting on the tub, she let a small tear roll down off her cheek. Smiling at me before she finished my bath with a quick shampooing. Finally Lilly drained the tub, and helped me out into a fluffy towel to dry me off. But instead of heading back to the makeshift “changing table”. I was again laid down on the bath towel as Lilly proclaimed…..

“A smooth baby is what mommy wants, time to get rid of all that nasty big boy hair.”

My binky was placed back into my mouth and the next few moments saw Lilly shave away all my “man-hood” and left my skin tingling as for the first time since puberty my crotch was a bald and smooth as a baby’s bottom. Once again on my feet when we reached the stairs, Lilly reminded me of my “safety” and buck naked I crawled up the stairs to the bed room. Taking my place on the “changing table” I watch Lilly smile as she leaned over me coo’ing before she went face down and began to blow on my stomach, and I couldn't stop laughing despite myself. She then gave my stomach a couple of kisses and tickled it with her hair

“Almost done darling” she said as she quickly got me ready for a fresh diaper.

Lilly reached under the” table” and pulled out a large bottle of baby powder. I could feel the gentle shower and she applied a generous amount all over my diaper areas. She even pushed my legs back and liberally dusted my bottom. The scent of powder filled the room. As Lilly pulled the front of the diaper up and securely taped the sides.

She gently patted the front, “All done!” she smiled, now arms up baby let Mommy get you dressed in your onise. I sat up as Lilly placed my white & baby blue onise up & over my head as she snapped the middle and clapped her hands in joy…….

“Now baby’s rwady for beddy-bye”

“Din-Din” I asked desperate for a bite

“Nnnno baby, Mommy already had din-din but part of baby’s punishment is going to bed on an empty tummy. Don’t worry though Mommy promises baby a nice fully belly before breakfast.”

She tapped me on my nose and lead me to the Master bed and told me to wait while she darted behind my parents wardrobe screen and began getting ready herself. I sat on the bed still sucking my binky hungry at least until Lilly slide out in front of me. My jaw just about hit the floor, as Lilly was standing there molding a soft pink silk negligee that didn't leave much to the imagination. She was also wearing a matching bra and panties. She gave me wink and a smile before she turned towards the mirror and picked up her hair dryer and proceeded to dry her beautiful hair.

"Okay, my sweet little angel, time for beddy-bye," she cooed

“We have a very BUSY Mommy and baby day planned for tomorrow, so we  need to get our rest."

She walked over to the bed, and sat down as she put her hair in a ponytail, and then proceeded to pull back the covers.

"Get under the covers, honey," she urged. All I could do was obey.

"That's a good baby," she said with a smile as she slid in under the covers next to me. I put my head on my pillow, and turned to face the other direction so that I didn't  have to look at her. There were still so many mixed emotions flying around in my head about the situation.

"I think somebody is still a little embarrassed," she said playfully. This brought another tear to my eye. Before I knew it, Lilly put one arm under me and one arm over me, and pulled me beside herself so that she was completely holding me as we lay there.

"Oh, sweety, please don't hate me," she said before kissing my cheek and holding me tighter.

"I know you don't like this yet, but believe me, you will soon enough." She then started rubbing my stomach while she hummed a little lullabye. I don't remember ever feeling so secure before or since then. I also don't remember falling asleep but as my eys began to close, soon they would open on a new day, a new diapered day that would bring us to the edge of humiliation but on the brink of a true relationship.

To be Continued……

That was great! I really don’t think I could have put up with that kind of treatment so I have to take my hat off to Paul for being able to do so. Then he really wants to be treated like a baby. I would have liked to give this a like but I ran out for the day. One thing I noticed that could improve the story is that there were allot of little mistakes in this chapter. I think that with a good proofreading it would make reading it all the more enjoyable. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

44 minutes ago, CDfm said:

That was great! I really don’t think I could have put up with that kind of treatment so I have to take my hat off to Paul for being able to do so. Then he really wants to be treated like a baby. I would have liked to give this a like but I ran out for the day. One thing I noticed that could improve the story is that there were allot of little mistakes in this chapter. I think that with a good proofreading it would make reading it all the more enjoyable. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

Yup....

Note* I appreciate the feedback and will look out for those mistakes and I'm glad to see some people enjoying the story, it will continued, This is just a small update over the weekend

Chapter 2.

Messy Diapers & Lives.

We both were RAW, Humiliated and emotional. Tears flowed from both of our cheeks, wrapped up in each other’s arms. The warmth from our bodies radiating the other, Lilly still sporting her yoga pants from before, her breasts still out in full. Each one more supple and soft than the other, my drool was still glistening off the right nipple, then there was myself with my bib still tied around my neck and sitting in an open pamper my ass still stinging from the spanking, as I felt a dribble or two of my own “pee-pee” getting absorbed by the fluff on the inside. It was a sad sight but it was a sad time, Lilly & I left there sitting together still sobbing

Honestly in that moment of  time  there weren’t two sobbing souls instead only “one”, I know it’s a cliché, but that U2 song “One love” I mean it could have been playing in the background setting the tone for how this day finally ended, with both Lilly & I arm in arms, both hearts beating as one, “our” one relationship forged through pleasure, pain & passion that day it was more than just two people falling in love with each other, more than just what would become the physical passion between the two of us, but a love that would best be described as a Mommy & her Baby Boy…………

24 Hours Earlier

*crinkle….crinkle….splat…..splat*

DAMN

It wasn’t a dream or a nightmare; it was reality….my reality…..wet diapers and all. I’d be lying if I said I don’t, pardon the pun “sleep like a baby” last night because I did, well it more like after surviving that humiliation massacre, I was just too damn tried to do anything about it. I needed rest; I needed to re-thing, make a plan and try…..and try not to wet the bed. Yeah that had been a slight side effect……

Turns out after Lilly’s and I’s meeting back in 2014, when I got back home I would purposely drink a bunch of water and wear a diaper to bed. I was so determined to become a “bed wetter” again, it worked….sort of. I tried to have worn diapers every night and sure sometimes there wet but most nights dry as a bone. I was potty trained too well, but not today it’s seems like a body just surrendered me into a wet pair of pampers. It was the first time I had wet a “Rearz” in bed and the diaper did swell, as my eyes became to open up I saw the soggy diaper had expanded in size making it almost impossible for me to close by legs in bed…wait….WHERE’S LILLY?

I had flash backs to that hotel in Toronto with the maid walking in and seeing me droopy diapers and all, then I felt it anther stream of pee was released in a moment of fear but then I remembered I was at home, but where was Lilly? She held me tight last night but the girl can slither out of bed like snake without making a sound…..sound….music….she’s in the kitchen. Wait, yummy those smell like hot cakes and eggs, I was starving part of that punishment going to bed early without dinner I don’t even think my real parents did that to me, what would they think of me now? In their bed, with a wet diaper and a girl in the kitchen making me breakfast; I should probably get up now I need to get this diaper off, or is that Lilly’s job? She really never outlined rules or anything.

Wait, do you hear yourself?

I’m really going to follow Mommy Lilly’s rules in MY house. Ugh I need some coffee to help think, maybe things will look better this morning, who I’m I kidding she always looks great morning, noon or night. I’m ashamed I ever let her go in the first place.

Footsteps

I guess she heard me, where is it….ah my “binky” better put in back in my mouth for mommy.

“Oh I hear the baby moving, morning Pauley.”

Lilly said in a sing song voice, she had changed well at least put on a baby blue silk robe which just covered her waste, leaving lots of leg to be shown off, make up or not her face lit up the room even brighter than the sun which was starting to rise.

“Good morning Mommy Liwwy”, I said from behind my paci with a bit of gurgle

“Good boy. Now I know baby must be hungry after last night. Mommy’s sorry for the spankings but Mummy thinks today is going to be a GREAT day for both mummy and baby. So let’s have some breakfast and get going.”

“Yes pweashe, I'm hungwy. Coffee?", I sharply replied

“Awww baby hungwy, well Mama’s gonna feed you and yes I’ll get my baby some iced coffee later but first it’s time for baby to start his day with his baba.”

That’s when Lilly reached around and pulled out from behind her back a bottle of milk. I’m sure I had a look of disappointment edged across my face.

“Don’t pout baby, come on Mama will feed you and then we’ll eat bug people food to make you nice and big.”

Lilly took a seat in my parents “larger” than normal chair made for a person who would like to curl up with a good book; the chair was over sized for that reason. Lilly on the other hand thought it would be the perfect place to feed the baby his bottle. I slowly slid out of bed and despite wearing a onise the diaper still drooped as I waddled on over which brought a wave of laughter from Lilly.

“Awww, somebody’s got a wet pamper. Well don’t worry; Mommy will change after feeding time, no come on little one, come to mommy for your baba.”

As soon as I approached Lilly padded on her lap and I gently sat my damp rear on the arm chair and slowly slid onto Lilly’s lap, again two adults on the chair most of my body weight was resting against the arm rest. But to Lilly’s credit she cradled me as best she could and began hand feeding me a bottle, not of cold milk but warm and almost sickly sweet, was it formula? I had heard of what the taste would be by reading stories but never knew my self. It didn’t matter I couldn’t ask if I wanted because the moment I laid on her lap Lilly removed the binky and had that nipple in my mouth quicker than a hiccup, I could hear Lilly humming anther lullaby as she kept pressure on the bottle not allowing me to break from a rhythm I had started not until a quarter of the bottle was down as she smiled while bringing up my body into a “sit up” position as she removed the bottle.

“Okay sweetie Mommy doesn’t want to have a gassy baby so now Mama’s gonna burp the baby, come on now over Mam’s shoulder.”

Lilly reached into her robe pocket and pulled out a white towel, I assume was from the lien closet and throw it over her right should as she leaned me as much as she could forward and began, patting my back. I was so embarrassed and yet turned on as she kept encouraging me.

“Come on honey make a burppy for mommy. Yes let out the biggest burppy you can, come on show Mama’ who’s’ a BIG burper.”

This wasn’t role play or even a sexy thing, this was genuine, a mother wanting her baby to burp, I was so enthralled and then it happen…..the SOUND….the sound of a grown adult being burped during his morning bottle feeding, it echoed around the room as Lilly pulled me back into the cradle pose as before placing the bottle back into my mouth which now had a sly smile growing around it.

“Oh MY, what a burp. Mommy has the LOUDEST BURPING BABY EVER. YES SHE DOES. Now let’s finish the rest of your baba come on now.”

I went back to sucking but with my smile I could feel a bit dribble off the side of my mouth.

“Awww sweetie be careful, I promise by the end of the day mommy will have you a bibby so this doesn’t happen you messy boy.”

Bib? End of the day? Just what was the plan….nope…I couldn’t think about that now, I had to go, like really GO. I handle my “business” before breakfast anyways.

“Paul? Paul what’s wrong why are you fussy? What have you stopped nursing, you’re not done your bottle mister.”

“Lilly I gotta go.”

“And mommy said you CAN’T leave till you finish your bottle than we’ll have breakfast I promise now finish.”

I pushed the nipple away as Lilly held me close to her

“I will finish I swear I just need to go to the bathroom quick.”

“Is that all, baby you’re wearing a wet diaper already just wet it some more Mommy will ALWAYS change her wet boy.”

“I know that Lilly but I have to go, number two, so please if you could just let me go. I’ll be right back.”

“No.”

“No?”

“Of course NO, like I said your already wearing a wet diaper, go ahead and make a stinky mommy will change you.”

“What?.....But….Lilly…..I….I never made a mess in my diapers.”

“NO POOPY DIAPERS? What kind of a silly baby has never messed their diapers?”

“I…Me, alright it’s just gross and I just, I can’t alright!”

“Sweetheart no need to get fussy, I think I know why baby was scared to make poopies because baby didn’t have anybody to change him after. Yuck, nobody likes a poopy baby. But don’t you worry honey mommy Lilly will change you, no matter how STINKY your pampers get. So come on honey get comfy on the chair with mommy and make poopies in your pampers.”

“Really?”, I was desperate and it was obvious she wasn’t going to let me go at this point

“Yes, I’m here Paul; I would never leave you like that. Please, just go alright and then we can move on. Okay.”

I nodded back and then sat back up on the arm rest with my back side sitting over the edge like a toilet seat almost. Lilly was quick to unbutton my onise so as she said

“The mess won’t stick that badly to my bum-bum”

This came from experience as Lilly started her nursing degree in pediatrics and found the best and worst ways of chaining dirty diapers. So I closed my eyes and pushed, pushed really hard. I mean we’re talking about ignoring years of potty training at this point. Making pee is easy but crapping ones pants isn’t so. But I pushed and I pushed as Lilly gently rubbed my back and then it happened…….YUCK…..this is why I stayed away from the practice, I could feel that disgusting squishy thing in the seat of my diapers, then the smell. I mean it wasn’t life ending but it had already stained the air with the signature of a baby, a baby in poopy diapers.

“There that wasn’t so bad was it?”

With my eyes still closed, I was still overwhelmed by shame as a tear or two ran down my cheeks as I shook my head “no”

“Awww come on Pauley, baby don’t cry mommy doesn’t mind the smell, your just a baby….MY….baby and babies always make wet and messy diapers.”

She can already smell it, I’m I that much of a baby now. Less than one day and I’m already sitting in poopy diapers.

“Oh stop crying Pauley, mommy is here now and gonna make it all better. I think Pauley made poopies , Did Pauley make mommy some poopies" She felt my bottom " Yes Pauley did make poopies, That's okay mommy gonna clean it all up, make Pauley all betters AFTER he finishes his baba "

FINISH?

“What no….please…Lilly…please change me now and I’ll finish just don’t make me sit in these any longer.”

I saw Lilly her face frowned but her eyes sparkled almost with enjoyment as I felt her arms slide me off the arm rest sliding the seat of my diaper against my bottom. That warm, yet cooling mush up against my backside now in place.

“Paul, remember baby your still learning to be Mommy’s baby, and sometimes honestly most of the times babies stay in wet diapers for hours and just because baby makes mommy a poopy it doesn’t mean mommy’s gonna change it right away. You need to learn what it’s like in a pair of messy pampers. So you’re gonna finish this baba and then mommy’s gonna change you. It’s up to you if you want to keep fussing if after the change than baby gets a spanking.”

Her tone was firm and final; I just nodded trying to think of anything other than what was sticking against my butt. I opened my mouth and resumed sucking now the last of my morning milk with Lilly grinning away, I could only dream and dread what this day would turn out to become......

(More shortly)

A charming story, but did you proof read this chapter?  There are so many mistakes here that it reads like a first draft.   Please, take a little extra time and polish it before posting..

Who knows what exactly this day will bring. The sun is only just coming up and he is already in a wet and messy diaper while being fed a warm bottle of milk. No likes left to give today or I would have gladly given it one. I am looking forward to reading more. 

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 2.

Messy Diapers & Lives

(Continued II)

*GLUP*

Disgusting, wait don’t think just drink.

*GLUP*….*PAT…PAT*….*GLUP*

Again? Why is she patting that stuff all over my ass? I’m drinking? She’s “winning” at this point so what else does she want?

*GLUP*….*GLUP*

Faster Paul, but not too fast I don’t need to be “burped” again, I just need to finish this bottle and get changed.

“That’s it, what a good boy drinking there baba like this. In mommy’s arms, wearing a wet and messy diaper. Mommy couldn’t ask for a better way to start her day.”

I smiled, not because of the mess in my pants but because Lilly leaned down and kissed the top of my forehead. The drug, this rampant, raging and ruthless need to love and to be loved. I’d figure I would sit in almost anything to be loved by the woman cradling me at this very moment. Gotta snap out of it just one more GULP to go and…….

FINISHED

Lilly couldn’t help but add in a few coo’s and claps as she removed the nipple from my mouth

“Oh did you make all gones? Huh? Did you make all that milky go bye-bye’s in your tum-tum? Good boy.”

“Yes Pauley make all gones, now will mommy Lilly change my poopy diapee?”

Even without the pacifier in my mouth I was doing my best to sound sickly baby sweet to get this nasty thing off me.

“A deal is a deal and because baby asked so nicely, mommy’s not going to have baby make scoochies down the stairs. Instead baby can walk or waddle (giggling) but just hang onto the railing, this ONE time. Understand?”

I nodded quickly in agreement as Lilly gently slid my binky back into place. Taking her hand we left the room closer but the most obvious change was leaving the room stinker than before. It wasn’t a very pleasant feeling, basically waddling down the room with this spongy item in the back of my pants, swinging back and forth after each step. After getting back down to the main floor of the house it was back into the bathroom, where Lilly had me stand in the tub, quickly she removed my onise leaving me there in just my droopy & dirty diaper. Sure I could see how bad it looked like from behind, I could certainly it through. The mess spreading earlier but now had stuck in place like sticky putty. Looking down at the crotch I noticed the yellow tinge, I think I might have pissed myself during the feeding, but I know when I pee. Don’t I? I wondered.

“Hold on baby this is gonna be a STINKY ONE”

Lilly’s warning snapped me out of my thoughts as the echoes of her ripping the diaper tabs off and then the thud it made as it fell to the tub bottom. I dared not open my eyes to see that mess, that disgusting, putrid, foul mess….MY mess. My nose did all that work, despite my best efforts of breathing through my mouth it did no good. Of course Lilly’s play by play about the entire experience didn’t help matters either, especially when she “crowned” me……

“PAULEY, THE BESTEST POOPYEST PAMPER BUTT" in the land,

I knew it came out of a place of love and was just trying to get me over this “shame” of a messy diaper. But that would take some practice and Lilly’s always been a subscriber to the notion “practice makes perfect”. Anyways once the diaper was removed Lilly turned on the shower hose and began washing off all the poop & pee stains around my lower waist & crotch. She was in a hurry as we had a schedule to keep, as Lilly expertly had my crotch and bum well cleaned off within a matter of moments as she kept me standing in the tub as she threw away my “first” messy diaper. Lilly though certainly had this all planned out as she then had a fresh & clean diaper in hand along with some powder. Quickly I was laid back down on the bathroom floor as Lilly had my legs up in the air with a brand new diaper underneath, a few sprinkles of powder and then *tape….tape* I was all diapered again. When I reached for my onise Lilly playfully slapped my hands away.

“No….no….baby….since baby doesn’t have a bibby yet, Mommy’s just gonna keep her baby in a diaper until after breakfast. Okay?”

I nodded yes as Lilly helped me to my feet, once again hand in her’s we walked & waddled out of the main bath, with Lilly padding my diapered butt all the way into the kitchen in which the aroma of fresh, hot coffee and pancakes hit my nose like a tsunami of wonderful aphrodisiacs, I closed my eyes and imagined it for just a bit more that’s when I felt Lilly still walking me over somewhere and nudging me to “open my eyes”, so I did and there in front of me was a….highchair? 

I mean not an actual ABDL highchair, but I guess you would call it the next best thing, basically my parent’s kitchen had a bunch of bar stools line up against a built in island jetting from the far wall nearest to the fridge. It was obvious what Lilly had done the night previous, taking the stool at the end she opened the seat up and added extra padding before sowing it back up giving it extra height, along with that Lilly had attached what I could only describe as a plastic back jock strap hanging off the middle of the chair as well. I tried blinking to make sure this wasn’t a mirage of any sort but it was plain as day as Lilly grabbed my hand lead me to my “highchair” She had me turn and helped me up onto the chair, a puff of powder escaped my crinkling diaper as I sat down and now my legs dangled even more off the ground. I could see Lilly grinning,

“Perfect, the height’s right baby, now lift your bottom up for a moment.”

I did as I was told as Lilly then threaded my legs through the “jock strap” like seat belt, which I could hear making a click as Lilly tighten this strap as my crotch was now securely in place and I couldn’t get out even if I wanted to. Now there was no “tray” per say just the lip of the island counter top as Lilly returned with breakfast, pancakes cut up into bite size pieces drowning in honey and no sliver wear to speak of, oh yeah all serviced in one of my old toddler plates from way back when. I could see the faint designs of jungle animals dancing on the edge of the plate.

“There now some yummy in your tummy orange and vanilla pancakes for my baby. Now baby will eat like a good boy while mommy gets dressed for the day. Then Mommy will finish dressing her baby for OUR BIG DAY OUT.”

Lilly kissed me on the cheek and disappeared back upstairs to the master bed room leaving me quite secure in this make shift highchair. I could hear my diaper crinkling underneath as I finally took the time to reflect and revile in my situation, I was wearing nothing but a fresh and dry diaper, after I peed and pooped in the other, I was changed by a woman who demanded I call her “mommy” and now I was sat into a make shift adult highchair, with only the sounds of my crinkling adult pampers and the scent of orange and vanilla pancakes. This actually was….heaven….in my own home. I could only just smile; the grin quickly grew across my face as I reached forward grabbing a piece of pancake which glistened with sticky and sweet amber colored honey and without thinking just shoved the cake into my mouth. My hunger had come back without end as like a living toddler I continued to get my hands sticky as I was determined to eat every bite on my plate.

“WHO’S A MESSY BOY?”

I was brought out of my trance, as I looked up from plate to see Lilly standing in front of me, dressed in a pink satin crop top which showed her black bra straps along with a pair of white Capri pants as well. With her IPhone out as she took a picture of me with the biggest grin on her face.

“Pauley I could just eat you up, honestly young man you were just made to be a baby. These are just some of the cutest pictures EVER. You in your high chair now covered in sticky honey and look sweetie you even have some pancakes in your hair, Mommy’s gonna have to give you a bath again.”

“What? Pictures?”

“Of course Mommy’s always take pictures of their babies so they can complete baby’s picture book. But we’ll get to that later little boy, first mommy’s got to get you less sticky before bath time. We’re going to be late,”

Lilly set down her phone as I turned my head to watch her grab a wet wash cloth from the kitchen sink as she wiped my face.

“Stickies ALL gone, who has a pretty face? You have just the cutest face. Yes you do. Now hold still while Mommy cleans up you belly.”

Taking the warm wash cloth, Lilly wiped away my chest/tummy section as she finally unsnapped that “jock strap” seat belt. Taking my hands she helped me down from the chair and that’s when I felt it. My diaper was a bit heavier in the middle; I looked down and saw that sag.

“Oh my, baby had a bit of a pee-pee. Good boy, your diaper drank it all up. Now follow mommy back to the tubby.”

Once again I was whisked back into the bath room, standing in the tub. Lilly again took to shower head and proceeded to rinse my body off, even getting my diaper a bit wetter; Lilly said she would change me afterwards. She made sure my binky was back in my mouth as she announced.

“Baby, you have far too much big boy hair everywhere, it gets in the way of making you nice and clean plus how much more baby smooth. So mommy decided that all the hair from you’re arms, legs and chest, will ALL BE GOING BYE BYES”

I nodded

“Good boy, now this cream is going to sting a little bit, so if baby needs to cry Mommy understands.”

Lilly took out a jar of “body hair remover”, the thing stank as she took a glop and began rubbing it all over my chest, arms, legs all the way up to my diaper & then my back. The tingling quickly turning into warming, which was then followed by stinging, all over where the cream was applied and it was EVERYWHERE except for what my diaper was covering. I’m glad she didn’t use it there. The heat was getting hotter, like a thousand bee stings that were on fire, it burned.

“Mommy liwwy, pweashe thawe ith off. The cream burnsh baby.”

“Oh honey Mommy knows it burns just a few more seconds. Can you big a big boy and just stand there for Mommy.”

I just nodded my head, sure I had been sun burned before but nothing like this. I was counting the next sixty seconds in my head; I must have been counting slowly because by the time I got to 45, I heard the water run as Lilly began showering my back off, then the back of my legs. Lilly had me turn around as I did I watched as Lilly continued to rinse my body off as my body hair began to disappear, Lilly even got some water into my diaper causing it to swell up as she finally wiped away the last of my arms. Leaving me standing without anybody body hair left in a wet diaper in the middle of the tub. At this point I didn’t know what to think, on the one hand it felt almost alien to have no hair whatsoever, but then there’s something about standing in a “wet” diaper, complete hairless and sucking on a paci that really made the moment relaxing. Especially as Lilly began rubbing her hands up and down my hairless body, giving me Goosebumps and shivers down my spine.

“My, my, my what a smooth baby I have…(Lilly’s hand found it’s way to my crotch)…..smooth and WET, come on baby upstairs. Let’s finally get ready to go, fresh didi and all.”

Taking my hand Lilly helped me out of the tub as we both walked back upstairs and into the master bed room. Lilly pointed over to the make shift changing table, I slowly waddled over and laid down as a loud

*SQUISHING*

Filled the room, as Lilly looked back and chuckled at me before kneeling down and reaching over me and began to un tape my “wet” diaper.

“Lilly, my, my somebody has a WET diaper. Now who in this room has a wet tushy?”

Lilly playfully placed her finger on her lips and began to “think”

“Hmmm, first let Mommy Lilly check herself.”

Lilly exaggerated her motions for my “entertainment” as she grabs her behind and then crotch

“Silly Lilly of course she NOT wet, because SHE’S  a big girl who learned to use the potty and gave up peeping and pooping in her pampers years ago. So if Lilly has a dry tushy than that must mean that PAULEY is the boy with the WET PAMPERS, YES HE IS, YES HE IS.”

I could help but smile and I some level I was “enjoying” the mystery so much I just couldn’t help but get in on the fun.

“Me went wee wees in me diapee, pweese change baby.”

With that Lilly dropped down and began tickling me hairless chest causing me to yelp out in between my giggles.

“Yes Pauley does have a wet pamper and Mommy wouldn’t want it any other way. Now let’s get the wet boy all nice and dry.”   

Lilly went to work removing the top of my soiled diaper away, grabbing a few baby wipes she whistled a nursery rhyme as she wiped away the top of my hairless crotch before grabbing my legs and quickly taking the wipe and swiping it down in between my butt cheeks. Lilly disposed of the wipes in my wet diaper, as I lifted my hips Lilly removed the wet diaper and quickly rolled it up and threw it away. Now completely naked and hairless for the most part. Lilly refrained from getting out a new diaper. Instead grabbing the bottle of baby oil and opening it up and squeezing some into her hands.

“Now, both that yucky diapee and all that nasty big boy hair is finally gone, Mommy can now start having her baby SMELL like a real baby.”

Her hands full of baby oil Lilly began to rub the oil all over my naked body, from my legs, arms and chest and finally crotch which saw my “fire hose” stand at attention as Lilly rubbed the oil in and then the second part saw her take the baby powder and sprinkle it all over, she then began rubbing it in especially around my arm pits.

“Mommy i don'th wanth tho shmeww wiwe baby powder. I have deodorant.”

“No you DID have a big boy deodorant, now as a baby the ONLY smell a baby has is either fresh diapers or DIRTY diapers. Right now baby is all nice and clean so he’ll smell like FRESH diapers. Now no more whining or does baby want to smell like fresh diapers with a red bottom?”

“No Mommy.”

Once she was satisfied, Lilly went ahead and grabbed the container of diaper rash cream, with a large dollop in her hand she spread it around my crotch and then lifting my legs my butt cheeks got the same treatment. Taking a moment she wiped her hands before reaching down at my stack of dwindling diapers with a frown.

“Oh my baby is running low on their pampers, don’t worry though by the end of the day my baby is gonna have enough diapee’s to LAST FOREVER AND EVER, YES HE WILL. All the diapers in the world, or as much as Mommy can fit in the car.”

Lilly giggled as she tapped my nose, as she unfolded and fluffed up the diaper before having me raise my legs as slid the diaper beneath me, once again a massive amount of baby powder clouded up the room as Lilly began fasting the diaper in place I was left in thought.

Where we’re we going? And how many diaper changes is she planning on giving me?

“All done, now baby sit up”

I could feel the diaper was tapped on really tight as I sat up Lilly had my arms up pulling back on pirate onises, which was freshly washed as I could smell the fabric softener. Lilly had me stand up as she began snapping the crotch at the bottom before she said…..

“Now obviously despite on how CUTE baby looks in just his diapee’s and onise. Baby can’t go outside looking like that. SO mommy went into baby’s big boy room and got out a piece of age appropriate clothing.”

Lilly showed me a pair of baby blue gym shorts; they were old like back in my high school days old. Holding onto Lilly’s shoulders I was slow in putting my leg through the right & then left holes as Lilly pulled up my shorts up and over the bottom of my onise. The shorts puffed out like a balloon and given their length or lack thereof, it was quite obvious as the white plastic underneath poked out a little through the leg hole.

“Aww what CUTE little baby, yes you are. Now come on, Mommy and baby must be going.”

Sucking a pacifier and standing in a onise, shorts and fresh diaper. I was in no position to argue at all. Taking Lilly’s hand we left the room, except I noticed in her left hand was an extra diaper. We stopped in the kitchen where Lilly grabbed her keys, purse to which she placed the diaper in and then sitting on top of the counter was a baby bottle full of iced coffee which Lilly also grabbed. Leading me down stairs she told me to sit on the steps. Once again the crinkling of my diaper echoed around the house. As Lilly slipped on a pair of her shoes before she brought my tennis shoes over and slipped them on and tied them for me. Grabbing my hand Lilly handed me my sunglasses and then told me…..

“You’re a big boy so you can hold your baba and Mommy wants all that yummy iced coffee gone by the time we get to the store.”

I nodded my head, my hands began to get sweaty, I mean we were actually leaving, I was actually about to waddle outside in diapers and baby cloths. I was beginning to get nervous, shifting around foot to foot basically creating a crinkling soundtrack but I didn’t care. I could feel sweat beginning to run down my back but Lilly. She was a cool as ever. Grabbing my hand and leading me out the door into the world.

It being November, but a very mild November there was more outdoor activity than there would normally be as I saw a few people walking up & down the street along with a few of my own neighbors working outside. I was desperate to bolt out of here, but my arms and legs felt like they were encased in cement as Lilly lead me along, the crinkling it was like a massive advertisement…..

“BABY WALKING, DIAPER WEARING BABY”

At least that’s what I thought, truth be told I don’t think anybody even gave me a second look, which I was grateful for as Lilly opened up the back passenger door and had me sit down. Still clutching the iced coffee baby bottle. Lilly removed my paci and slid the bottle in my mouth as she buckled me in.

“Now remember baby, all that yummy yummy coffee has to go bye bye before Mommy stops the car.”

I nodded yes as I began sucking on my baba as Lilly made her way into the driver’s seat and within a few moments backed out of the drive away as we began this chapter in our adventure into the world of a pampered public outing which would bring both of us together in passion, humiliation and diaper changes.

More 2 Come................

• 2 weeks later...

Good addition. I am pretty sure that Lilly is enjoying having a big baby as much as Paul enjoys being one. I am not so sure parading that lifestyle in public is going to be a very positive experience for either of them. I am looking forward to seeing what happens. I hope it doesn’t get to embarrassing for either of them. 

Chapter 2.

Messy Diapers & Lives.

(Continued III)

With each sip of my bottle Lilly was humming away at whatever song was playing on the radio….radio Disney to be more specific.

“Under the Sea, Under the Sea. My baby’s D-I-A-P-E-R’S are wetter take it from me.”

Yep it was obviously Lilly was enjoying herself far more than I was. Sure with each sip of my iced coffee baba, the scenery changed and due to these tinted windows despite the traffic nobody really saw this oversized baby drinking his second bottle of the day. I should have said something, I should have “manned up” and stopped this before it snowballed. But I had no clue about the upcoming event, in truth. I was right where I needed to be, drinking from what I needed to be drinking from, wearing what any baby should wear and finally spending time with the woman who was both my lover and mommy. I knew I was in the right place as a smile crept across my face which caught the attention of Lilly who was looking at me in the rear view mirror.

“Awww now that’s what Mommy loves to see, a HAPPY BABY.”

"Yesh mommy, pauwey ish a happy baby. Where are we going?"

I asked still with the bottle in my mouth much like the pacifier giving me that baby lisp

“Never you mind.” Lilly replied with a smile, “Mommy’s got it all covered. All baby needs to do is make sure that nice yummy baby is all gone by the time we get there.”

“Yesh Mommy”

I meekly replied as I went back to sucking down my bottle as I opened and closed my legs, the overwhelming scent of baby powder and fresh diapers puffed out from the opening my shorts. As the sweet scent of infant hood wafted over me, giving me chills and event getting my downstairs member to stand at attention. In full on baby mode I resumed sucking in one fluid motion, trying to finish my “baba” for my Mommy before we got to wherever she was taking me. Almost an hour and half later I had previously finished my bottle which saw Lilly placing my “binky” into my mouth with such delight as we finally pulled into an industrial part of the city of Waterloo, Ontario as we pulled up next to a non-descript building except for the very noticeable big purple & yellow sign out front which read…….. 

REARZ: The Diaper Authority”

Time seemed to stand still again, much like our originally meeting back in 2014, when Lilly had me wet my diaper in public where the moment seemed to last forever, this moment of me sitting in a car sucking on an adult pacifier and wearing a onise and a diaper from the very store we were now parked in front of was beyond a dream or nightmare. It was reality, my reality.

“Surprise baby, we’re HERE”, Lilly replied in a sing song voice. “As baby knows he’s running low on HIS pampers. So mommy is going to make sure baby has ENOUGH pampers to last for quite some time.”

She tapped me on my nose before she got out of the car, as time still moved incredibly slow as I couldn’t help but get a glimpse of myself looking back at me through the reflection in the window. Buckled into the backseat, wearing obvious baby cloths, shorter than short shorts giving way to my diapered crotch all this while still holding onto an empty baby bottle. There was no denying what was looking back at me, a baby, an adult baby named Pauley. I was filled with shame, excitement, pride and humiliation all at once but before I could register any of these emotions the reflection vanished as Lilly opened up the car door with nothing but the biggest smile on her face as she gave me the once over.  

“Awww, what a good boy making all those num-nums in his baba ALL GONES!!!!!”

Lilly replied in an overly sickly sweet tone reserved for actual nursery school workers. Plus her tone really isn’t what I would have called an “indoor voice” but in an empty parking lot none of that matter anyways.

“Oh, Mommy’s got a helper too?”, Lilly squealed as she noticed me put up my empty bottle not to actually hand it to her but to set it aside. It didn’t matter, though Lilly’s “Mommy” colored glasses this was her baby handing back his bottle.

“Well thank you very much baby and don’t worry Mama’s got plenty more baba’s for you later. Yes she does, yes she does. But here let’s get baby to suck his paci. Open WIDE”

“Lilly…I…No….I mean I can’t go in there like this sucking my...........”

It was no use, my please fell on deaf ears as Lilly jammed my binky back into my mouth.

“Oh silly baby, sweetie you’re wearing a diaper that THIS store makes, I’m pretty sure they’ve seen LOTS of little boys and girls wearing there diapee’s. Maybe not as cute as you but all the same. So wearing a diapee and sucking on a binky in this store is like fish swimming in water. It just makes sense. Now come on, I don’t want a fussy baby in there. If you make a scene mommy will spank. Understand?”

I nodded my head yes as Lilly unbuckled my seat belt and took my hand as she leaned over and whispered.

“Trust me okay? Remember I said there would be some humiliation but ALWAYS when we’re together and in safe place. Paul this is a SAFE place I promise.”

I nodded as Lilly removed my sunglasses, hand in hand we walked & waddled up to the front door with a sign that said “open” on it and held my breath as Lilly opened the door.

“Good morning, I’ll be out in a moment”

A voice said as we entered into the store from around the corner, there was a little bell attached to the door so that’s how our presence was known. At least it wasn’t from the sound of my sucking my “binky” or the crinkling my diapers were making with each step.

“No rush”, Lilly replied. Still holding onto my hand we walked further in and you knew what store this was. Plastic pants hung off the wall along with diaper samplers as well. What caught my eye was the wall full of ABU diapers, along with Bambino’s and of course the Rearz diapers as well. Of course Lilly also saw what I did and made no bones about keeping it quite.

“Awww, well I think were in the right place Mister.” She said as he dragged me over to the wall as she picked up a Rearz Safari sampler.

“Although I hope this isn’t all they have to keep MY baby dry he’s gonna need more than just two diapee’s.”

“Oh we have MUCH more than just two.”

Lilly & I turned around to see a woman standing there, dirty blond hair, wearing a pair of khaki pants with a long sleeve black shirt with the words ‘REARZ” scrolled across the front with a Yellow diaper pin on the side with  a set of glasses helping to frame her face with smile.

“Hi, my name is Laurie and welcome to Reaz.”

“Hi Laurie, I’m Lilly and this is my little man Paul.”

I blushed at the comment of little man, but I was even redder as this total strange gazed at me sucking a pacifier.

“Hi, and my, my, my Paul that is a very handsome shirt your wearing. I should know it’s from our collection here at Rearz it’s a pleasure to meet you both. We just love it when our customer’s come in wearing EVERYTHING we offer I assume.”

“Oh yes Pauley is head to toes in everything Rearz, especially his bum-bum”

Lilly made sure to “pat my ass” loud enough as the muffled sound of a padded behind came off as loud as it could be. Causing me to blush even further.

“Safaris are my little boy’s favorite, he makes all of his pee-pee’s and poopies in them” Lilly added

“No, liwwy i don'th mawe poopiesh in my diapersh.” , I strongly tried to retort, remembering to keep my binky in my mouth. My response came off just as babyish as one would think.

“Awww, that’s so cute.” Laurie replied, I was SHOCKED somebody actually thought a grown man using diapers for their intended purpose was cute.

“ We’ve had customers before obviously show off their ABDL side during the checkout bit you two are one of the first to see walk into the store in fully Mommy and Baby mode. I mean wearing onise and diapers almost on full display and you Lilly openly talking about Pauley’s potty habits. It’s just so cute, may I?”

Laurie asked, may she what I wonder but when Lilly nodded her head as Laurie walked forward and reached her hand around my back and padded my diapered behind just like Lilly did earlier. I could have died and yet I would have considered this moment heaven on some sort of level. I was euphoric and I guess my goofy face showed it. 

“If I didn’t know any better, I would say my little boy would like to show you his onise without that shorts in the way.”

My eyes grew wide at Lilly’s suggestion but they almost bugged out at Laurie response.

“I’d love a little fashion show.”

And without a second thought or even permission from myself,  Lilly grabbed the waist band of my shorts and pulled them down. Leaving me standing in an adult diaper store clad in nothing but a pair of diapers and a onise sucking on a binky in front of two women.  

“How adorable he looks.”, Laurie replied

“Indeed, now baby do a spin for Mommy”, Lilly said it was more a statement than request as she took my arm and spun be around giving Laurie a good look at my padded rear. It was obvious I was in diapers as some of the plastic hung out of the side.

“Hmmm, no plastic pants?”

“No, not yet anyways. That’s why we’re here today looking for lots of diapers and other things to help keep my baby dry, because a dry boy is a happy boy.” Lilly happily replied.

“Well you’re certainly in the right place.” Laurie said

“And speaking about dry boys, let Mam check your diaper sweetie, he had a baba on the way over.”

Once again Lilly speaking about me like I wasn’t even there, as she bent down and placed her finger into the side of my onise & into my diaper.

“All DRY, good boy.”  Lilly said joyfully as I just continued to burn even redder than a roasted tomato. “Now step out of your shorts hunny so we can start shopping for some pampers.”

“Me, weep shhorthsh on. I don'th wanna having laurie sheeing my diapersh.”, I meekly replied hoping to keep some of my dignity which was fading fast

“Nuh-uh baby, it’s time for some public exposure. Now Mommy will have you back in pants by the time we leave, plus both Mommy Lilly and Laurie think you look just so cute in your onise and diapers anyways.”

With that any hope I had was snuffed out as I stepped out of my shorts which Lilly placed in her purse. Grabbing my hand we followed Laurie into the store which quickly opened up to a larger show room. Both women walked behind me as I was made to waddle in front of them, giggles pats on t my behind and cute little baby talked followed.

“Oh my Lilly he certainly has that Rearz waddle down to art. Yes he does his puffy pampered butt”

Laurie replied as she gently padded my rear end, it was obvious Laurie was not only familiar with those ABDL scene but actively took part in the lifestyle. Speaking to a grown man as if he were a true diaper wearing toddler didn’t seem any out of the ordinary to her whatsoever.   

“He sure does (more pats on the behind), Pauley could lead a parade…PAMPERS ON PARADE that is. Although will need diaper checks and changes on the route through.”

Despite all the light hearted teasing from two very wonderful women, I felt safe being teased by them as compared to what a strange would react to the scene in front of them. We stopped in front of a rack of plastic pants as Laurie really expressed the benefits of plastic pants to Lilly while showing off all the pretty colors and prints.

“Extra wide, all the room for even the thickest pampers from Rearz, plus now little Pauley will have NO LEAKIES during his nap times, especially when Mommy and baby sleep together?”

“Oh yes, he’s my pampered pillow cuddle bug.”

With that Lilly pinched my check and again padded me on my behind before kissing me on the cheek.

“ Mommy certainly wouldn’t want baby’s diaper to make leakies all over the bed, hmmm….Laurie would you mind we I tried on pair on him?”

WHAT?

“Sure, here try this yellow jungle print ones.”

“Perfect, so adorable like my baby.”

Lilly said taking the plastic pants in one and then in the other grabbed my crotch snap and in one motion had then un popped leaving my onise open as Lilly pulled the extra fabric up reveling my diapers to Laurie in full as Lilly announced.

“Diapee check”

And without even asking discreetly, Lilly took her finger and placed in in the side of my diaper where my though met and pressed it against the padding.

“Oh, hmmmmm just a bit damp. Did baby make a few tinkles? He did, didn’t he. Good boy. Now one second what about STINKES?”

Lilly proceeded to pat my behind before pulling away the waist band of the diaper from the back.

“NOPE, all clean.” Lilly said proudly

“That’s a good thing too; Auntie Laurie HATES the smell of poopy diapers.”

“It’s a good thing he already made his poopies before we came. Now hunny step into the plastic panties please.”

I was deep in embarrassment & euphoria at this point, it was like the lights were on but nobody was at home. My body went through the motions of stepping into the plastic pant leg hold as Lilly pulled up the pants and admired the fit as she snapped my onise back into place.

“Consider these pair SOLD.”

“Great, I have some other things to show off.”

More “salesperson-ship” continued with Lilly nodding her head and buying four more pairs of plastic pants. I just stood there sucking on my binky hoping I would fade away.  But it was obvious Lilly wasn’t all there as she kept looking for at a play pen set up near an isle way as a display with a large teddy bear sitting in there.

“You know Laurie I’m sorry. I just forgot what a handful it could be bringing a baby out shopping.”

What? Handful I was anything but a handful. I was a good boy. I mean I wasn’t causing trouble, for Christ sakes I was standing in a onise and diaper and I didn’t throw a tantrum. What did she mean?

“Oh Lilly it’s fine, he’s been just perfect.” Laurie said

“Oh yes I agree it’s just his thick diaper is slowing us down and I wanted to ask you something without my little boy listening. So I was looking at that play pen over there, would it be alright if he just sat in there for a while?”

“Oh well, if he can fit and be a good boy. I don’t see any reason why he couldn’t”

“Great, come on hunny time to sit in a play pen.”, Lilly said as she walked me over and she helped me climb over and sit in the pen. It was a tight fit as my diapers were now even more visible as I hand to sit Indian style with the teddy bear still in the playpen.

“Who’s a cute baby, you are, YES YOU ARE PAULEY.” Lilly said with excitement as she got a picture of me in the playpen. Showing it off to Laurie they both agreed I should have been in the playpen from the start. I was told to be a “good boy” as the ladies left as I could hear Lilly saying….

“Oh yes will need about FIVE cases of the Safari’s, Mommy gotta keep baby in fresh diapers.”

FIVE cases? How many diapers were in a case? How long was she planning on keeping me in them? What about when my parents come home? And what is somebody saw me like this? All these questions where swimming in my head. I mean I was in a store, sitting in a playpen with my diapers exposed for ANYBODY who walked in to see. I was getting scared now, sure with Lilly at my side I was turned on with the whole thing. But now I was alone, sure I could hear the faint echoes of the two somewhere in the back but the most predominate sound was my diaper crinkling every time I shifted my weight along with the rhythmic sound of my sucking. It was soothing, so soothing in fact I laid my head down onto the teddy bear as my eyes began to get heavy and soon enough I was taking a nap inside a playpen……    

“Awwww, ISN’T THAT THE CUTEST THING?.”

Was I dreaming? No I was too tried to dream. I’ve got to open my eyes, what did I do this time?

WAIT

WHO’S

VOICE

IS

THAT?

2B Continued.............................................

(Authors Real Life Note: Rearz Diaper Authority is a fantastic store where owner/operator Laurie really understands about the AB/DL thing be you just into diapers, or bottles, bibs and everything else under the sun. It's a great retailer to use and if you ever the get the chance in the Waterloo are in Southern On to visit the store even just to buy a sample pack. The people there are quite understanding and great fun to be around.) 

• Like 1