LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not in the mood, yet am diapered.

:no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:I am in no way in the mood for diapers today. I put on one today because me and my wife have certain rules we follow. One of which is I must wear diapers anytime me or her get diaper supplies. I had asked her to pick up wipes while she was at the store and thus I had to put on a diaper. While gone ups showed up with my new  locking pants (denim ones) I got cause the other ones I have were coming apart. Since I was already diapered I tried them on. Then sent her a message and got no response. A few minutes later she walked in. Now in most occasions if I asked real nice she would free me unless I had already wet. Instead she gave me a passionate kiss, patted the front, and took the keys. I thought she was teasing cause I was rather aroused for some reason. An hour or so later knowing as soon as I wet I am stuck in diapers until it is soaked and needs changing I asked sweet like to be let out cause I needed to pee. She smiled and said later.  Well after a minor fit and grumbling not only had I wet , but I was informed I will be kept diapered until morning for sure now and maybe longer depending on me. This has left me a bit crabby cause I was in absolutely no diaper mood at all today. Anyone else ever have issues like this? 

7 minutes ago, NotToBigForDiapers said:

:no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:I am in no way in the mood for diapers today. I put on one today because me and my wife have certain rules we follow. One of which is I must wear diapers anytime me or her get diaper supplies. I had asked her to pick up wipes while she was at the store and thus I had to put on a diaper. While gone ups showed up with my new  locking pants (denim ones) I got cause the other ones I have were coming apart. Since I was already diapered I tried them on. Then sent her a message and got no response. A few minutes later she walked in. Now in most occasions if I asked real nice she would free me unless I had already wet. Instead she gave me a passionate kiss, patted the front, and took the keys. I thought she was teasing cause I was rather aroused for some reason. An hour or so later knowing as soon as I wet I am stuck in diapers until it is soaked and needs changing I asked sweet like to be let out cause I needed to pee. She smiled and said later.  Well after a minor fit and grumbling not only had I wet , but I was informed I will be kept diapered until morning for sure now and maybe longer depending on me. This has left me a bit crabby cause I was in absolutely no diaper mood at all today. Anyone else ever have issues like this? 

I don't have a wife or a girlfriend so no I can't say I have.   However, no offense it does sound like she has you wrapped around her finger.

6 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

I don't have a wife or a girlfriend so no I can't say I have.   However, no offense it does sound like she has you wrapped around her finger.

She definitely has the upper hand. Worst thing is she finds it much more satisfying when I don't want it. So I wouldn't be surprised if I spent the next few days diapered.

Ah, be careful what you wish for, comes to mind. I don’t mean to rub it in. And I know what you mean, sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don’t. 

Just bite the bullet, get yourself into it, and later, you can get yourself out. If she lets you that is! Good luck! 

4 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Ah, be careful what you wish for, comes to mind. I don’t mean to rub it in. And I know what you mean, sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don’t. 

Just bite the bullet, get yourself into it, and later, you can get yourself out. If she lets you that is! Good luck! 

Soo true

19 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

My wife does not necessarily encorage me but she does agree I need to be in one always if that makes any sense.

If you wanted to could you just go put on underwear or do you think she would get mad. Maybe she just wants you to stay diapered to keep you in your place? 

My wife encourages every night with off and on during the day kind of tolerating it some days. Other times like today a great interest in it takes place. I must have really bothered her as I haven't even got a change yet and I would like to go to bed dry.

I agree with the "you get what you wish for" crowd.  It's a fine line you walk.  If you like wearing diapers and are married, you either try and hide it and wait for the axe to fall someday, or you fess up to your wife right away and see if the axe will fall or not.  Even if you say you like wearing diapers now and then, it could mean if you want to continue to wear them and have her accept that, she will make up some diaper rules.  She holds the winning cards at that point.  All she has to do is say, "If you want to wear diapers, these are going to be the rules around here".  If you complain about them being too strict, then all she has to say is, "No diapers for you then!" Remember, it may not be what she signed up for when the relationship started.  She goes along to appease you but with her own rules to be in control of the situation.  The trade off obviously is you get to wear your diapers openly with her and she even participates by diapering and changing you.  That says a lot about her involvement to please you in the first place.  It doesn't mean she won't take advantage of it from time to time for her own fun with things like locking pants, controlling the situation and setting rules that you sometimes don't like.  I agree that sometimes a person is not in the mood for diapers, but sadly, if you made this bargain with her, you are stuck with it unless you try and renegotiate.  I'd say think about it going forwards.  Try and renegotiate things and see what happens, but she may enjoy you being her locked up diaper guy under her control and if you try and take some of that control away from her, she may decide not to participate any more at all.  Is that worth it to you?  Personally, if it was me in that situation I would not have made that pact with her in the first place but I only wear a few times a week for a short time.  Every one is different.  Unfortunately, as much as someone may like being diapered, sometimes you are just not in the mood or it's an inconvienient time to be in diapers (relatives or friends coming over to visit or going out somewhere for diner or an event with coworkers).  If she really cares enough about you, she will take your concerns into consideration and relent.  She is, after all, a woman though!

3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I agree with the "you get what you wish for" crowd.  It's a fine line you walk.  If you like wearing diapers and are married, you either try and hide it and wait for the axe to fall someday, or you fess up to your wife right away and see if the axe will fall or not.  Even if you say you like wearing diapers now and then, it could mean if you want to continue to wear them and have her accept that, she will make up some diaper rules.  She holds the winning cards at that point.  All she has to do is say, "If you want to wear diapers, these are going to be the rules around here".  If you complain about them being too strict, then all she has to say is, "No diapers for you then!" Remember, it may not be what she signed up for when the relationship started.  She goes along to appease you but with her own rules to be in control of the situation.  The trade off obviously is you get to wear your diapers openly with her and she even participates by diapering and changing you.  That says a lot about her involvement to please you in the first place.  It doesn't mean she won't take advantage of it from time to time for her own fun with things like locking pants, controlling the situation and setting rules that you sometimes don't like.  I agree that sometimes a person is not in the mood for diapers, but sadly, if you made this bargain with her, you are stuck with it unless you try and renegotiate.  I'd say think about it going forwards.  Try and renegotiate things and see what happens, but she may enjoy you being her locked up diaper guy under her control and if you try and take some of that control away from her, she may decide not to participate any more at all.  Is that worth it to you?  Personally, if it was me in that situation I would not have made that pact with her in the first place but I only wear a few times a week for a short time.  Every one is different.  Unfortunately, as much as someone may like being diapered, sometimes you are just not in the mood or it's an inconvienient time to be in diapers (relatives or friends coming over to visit or going out somewhere for diner or an event with coworkers).  If she really cares enough about you, she will take your concerns into consideration and relent.  She is, after all, a woman though!

Yep what you said.

So a little update. I am still diapered. She called on her lunch break and said I may remove them for my appointment today, but better be locked up when she gets back. I think it may be a while cause I was also instructed to finish washing and folding the diapers she has in the washer which is her way of gearing up for  a longer diaper run.It has been a while since she has taken so much attention to my diapers. She told me last night she really likes the new locking pants with a grin that melted my heart. I am still not really into diaper mode, but am much more ok with it today.

Still diapered today. :unsure:She doesn't work. She removed the locking pants last night which means I can ask for the potty for #2.:) She probably did this cause she will be home. I don't have plans to go anywhere and hope she doesn't take me out as I am still in over thick diapers and my diaper pants are making me look bulkier than  toddlers. Not that they wouldn't show anyway, just not so overboard. Funny how that matters. I don't care if I look like I'm in diapers like a toddler but don't want to be seen in extra an extra thick diaper. Here's to hoping. I am dressed for the day if anyone comes or we go out do you think they could tell? Not even a shirt long enough to cover it.:15_EmoticonsHDcom:

1516286373248866570132.jpg

On 17/01/2018 at 2:50 AM, MarkSmith said:

My wife does not necessarily encorage me but she does agree I need to be in one always if that makes any sense.

Makes perfect sense to me. Wearing nappies is second nature to me now but in the early days my wife would remind me or pat my bum to make sure I was wearing one.

1 hour ago, WBxx said:

You’ve got to be kidding.  No way would I go out in public or let anyone see me with a bulge that obvious.  It’s gone too far, for your sake I hope she relents.

Oh I wish I was. These new locking pants seems to started a new  spark in her that  scary. She can be evil and back then she did this. It was a long time ago. I was able to wear a long shirt and taken to a movie and McDonald's. Thankfully nobody noticed. She loved it. Also a couple other times after that, but some how I managed to cover them up. It is one of her punishments for me. This time I am not being punished though. She just wants me in diapers! Problem now is she controls my clothes once in diapers because our agreement says I have the rights of a toddler when in diapers and toddlers don't dress themselves. She has never done that yet but could decide what I wear out. She has been really acting different.

That said even my normal diapers have a toddler diaper bulge, just not so obvious, but I am used to that.

All I can say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You! She did relent! I repeat she did relent! Sort of! She asked me if I wanted to go to the store with her and some appointments. I panicked some saying "NO!" Not like this! She had me change into a dry diapers ( mine were not to bad yet)and after she put the new locking pants back on! Saying if I was staying home she wanted me locked up cause she didn't trust me. Thank you! Thank you!

I would much rather be locked in and loose all potty privilege than waddle out like that. Thank you Thank You. Now I just hope I don't get any surprise visitors as she left with the keys.

This is how she left me. I slipped on some sweet pants instead now. More comfortable. I wish she would relent on the thickness. 

15162981310932073180694.jpg

On 1/16/2018 at 10:24 PM, MarkSmith said:

She would rejoice if I just put on some panties instead of diapers.  She knows I need to be in diapers to save the embarrassment of a wet spot on my pants when we are out and about.  Diapers were my desire not hers.

How funny, my wife helps me pick out the prettiest panties and as of yet diapers are still new.

1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

I don’t mean to worry you, but you saying yes to staying home, could be part of her plan. Could be a set up, so you will be there, after she schedules someone to pop in. 

It was she wanted a quiet afternoon with out me. Thankfully it was not what you said. Oh yah she undiapered me when she got home. So I'm free.

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Ah, to each his own, but I can't help thinking of my own personal thoughts of the fetish taking control of your life instead of you controlling it.  Not for me, but if others enjoy, well.......

Yes some times it seems to for me. Mostly when I am not in the mood like this time. She was having fun with it and that made me happy. It has been a while since she took to it. It had me worried cause last time she got this into it I went 3 months in diapers any time I wasn't at work. She has set me free though when she got home a little bit ago.  Happy Days again. I love that gal.

Yes some times it seems to for me. Mostly when I am not in the mood like this time. She was having fun with it and that made me happy. It has been a while since she took to it. It had me worried cause last time she got this into it I went 3 months in diapers any time I wasn't at work. She has set me free though when she got home a little bit ago.  Happy Days again. I love that gal.
Just wait until she starts with suppositories before locking you in .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Just wait until she starts with suppositories before locking you in .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

That would be awful. I am not into messing. Although I have to sometimes. It's good she doesn't read this. To many ideas given out I think she may use. This is the first place I shared any of my life as it seems like a group of genuine people into the same thing. Not just fantasy people. I am glad I found this board.

I doubt being forced one way or the other is a good thing. It is not for me to judge or anything but I have some very mixed feelings about that. It is a good thing to talk about your desires and to set some rules you both are happy with. Just like you can’t force your wife to wear diapers or forcefully partake in your desires, she on the other hand can’t force you to wear if for some reason you don’t want to. Unless it’s a part of your game plan, you want her to force you despite of your feelings of that day, then I suppose it is about time to go over the rules once again and adjust them accordingly.

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, dlnoir said:

I doubt being forced one way or the other is a good thing. It is not for me to judge or anything but I have some very mixed feelings about that. It is a good thing to talk about your desires and to set some rules you both are happy with. Just like you can’t force your wife to wear diapers or forcefully partake in your desires, she on the other hand can’t force you to wear if for some reason you don’t want to. Unless it’s a part of your game plan, you want her to force you despite of your feelings of that day, then I suppose it is about time to go over the rules once again and adjust them accordingly.

First I will say I am very submissive in this area. We made a set of rules a long time ago that change with the times. I usually just bend and give in. For her be part of this she wanted to have some leverage in different areas and diapering me when she wants not only when I am in the mood was one. Personally I could wear most any day as long as I am in the mood and control. When my urge is over I just finish using that diaper and ask for release. She may or may not have wanted a big toddler then but she lets me do it. So likewise whenever she wants me in diapers I comply. Even when not in the mood. This is not to say if something came up that was a hard limit to me and I said no, she respects that. She has pushed it but respects it. Part of this is giving her control and if I don't let her control then I can do it myself. That leads to punishment and trust. I trust she is punishing me for something just and doing it to make me see some thing. An example was my three months of diapers. I used to think she was just a push over and even when I was punished by forced diaper time if I complained enough I would get out. I started doing it just to spite her and she didn't get what she wanted from this. Finnally one day she did diaper me just for talking smart about it. I asked when I would be out? Not supposed to do that either, but she said a week. I laughed and she said ok until I learn. Well a couple days later I had things to do that I don't care to be diapered for and took my diapers off. She got angry cause if she was doing this for me then I need to do it for her also. She got me back in a diaper. Usually she will lose interest and so I waited a couple days and asked. She added a week for asking. I grumbled one day I wanted a change and another week. She never relented until one day I was going to say something when she asked is it worth it? You thought I was a softy and when I was nice you took advantage of me and made fun of me for giving in. I can keep you diapered indefinitely or you can thank me for my mercy. (Now indefinitely was appealing I know full time diapers was not what I wanted) I learned she can be strict and I need to fill her needs also. I don't know if I helped that make sense but hopefully you understand better.