LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

10 hours ago, YourFNF said:

I feel really bad for the poor guy.... I guess because I know what it's like to be stuck in a body you hate and doesn't match how you see yourself..... ? Of course this wouldn't faze me that much past the initial existential freakout. Being a part time magical girl actually sounds pretty cool so honestly if Armani wants someone to take pardi off his hands I'm game..... ??

lol at least the change isant permanent. and i think he wouldn't mind it nearly as much if he was able to go at his own pace. but this is a story so it has to be enjoable for the reader as well. ^.^

and if he could, he would take you up on that offer. 

Armani seems to have the hardest time doing anything productive without have dire magical consequences. I anticipate the next chapter in this Saga will be rather peculiar.

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land --- chapter 17 (9-2)

chapter 17

!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!! This chapter alludes to sexual violence but doesn't go into any explicit details. If you are uncomfortable with that, I advise not reading the final half of this story. There will be one more warning before that part if you do not like it then don't read it!!!!

“That was such a good movie!” Clover said as she walks out of the movie theater and stretched. But when she turned back, I wasn't with her. “Huh?”

After a few more people left, she made her way back into the theater and checked were we were sitting before. That's where she found me sound asleep.

Clover giggled as she sat back down and looked at my sleeping feminine face.

“If only you were born a girl,” Clover tells herself as she lets out a sigh and gently shakes me. “Wakey wakey, let go of snakey.”

I jolt awake with a startle as I began looking around,

“Wha, where...?” I sleepily asked.

“You fell asleep during the movie Amani,” Clover tells me as I yawn.

“S-sorry,” I tell her. “I didn't mean too.”

“Princess has been doing a lot and hasn't slept very well lately,” Pardie tells them while they were the only people in the theater. 

“You think you can make it home?” Clover asked.

“Ya,” I reply as I get up and stretch before following her out of the theater. “Wait, wasn't my mom supposed to pick us up?”

Clover giggled.

“Nope, were walking,” Clover said as she gives me a wink.

“Why am I not surprised?” I groan as I look down at my long sleeve shirt and short skirt I was wearing.

But there was nothing I could do now.

However, there was still one thing we needed to do first, the bathroom.

Thankfully, because I was asleep and Clover had to wake me up, most people had already used the bathroom and was out by the time we got there. 

While I didn't need to use the bathroom at the moment, I did want to check something. 

“Ohhhh! That soda just goes right through me.” Clover moaned as soon as she sat on the toilet just a thin wall away from me.

I'm blushing profusely as I drop my skirt and sit on the toilet with Pardie still on me. From here, I can finally check Pardie to see the diaper cleaned itself during the movie and was now a clean diaper once more. 

I let out a sigh of relief that I wouldn't have to walk home in a soaked diaper.

“Is the princess going potty?” Clover mocked after hearing my sigh.

“N-no!” I tell her as I get up and pull my skirt back up. Making sure pardie wasn't showing before washing my hands and waiting for clover.

I put on my jacket and raise my hood to cover my face as best I can, though I feel very weird wearing a jacket while wearing a skirt. 

I let out a yawn just as Clover gets out of the bathroom.

“Ready?” Clover asked as I nod and we finally leave the mall to go eat dinner and catch our bus home.

We stopped by one of my favorite places, a sushi restaurant that was close to the mall. Sadly I don't get to go very often because of how expensive it can be, but Mom and clover both decided while I was in the changing room earlier that this would be how they would apologize to me.

Still pissed they forced me outside like this, and would punch them both if I could for making me wear such a short skirt! But this was a good start.

With it starting to get late, we had to wait a little bit before we could be seated, and in that time, my worst nightmare came true.

“Hey cuties, would you like to join us for dinner?” a toller gay came over to ask us. “It would be our treat.”

I was blushing like mad at the question as my mind went blank on a response!

“Sorry, but I'm actually already on a date,” Clover said as she latched onto my arm and smiled at them. “But thank you though.”

The guy seemed a little disappointed but smiled at us and said sorry for intruding before going back to his 2 friends.

That's when a waiter came over and took us to our seats.

My mind was still rebooting by the time we finally got to our table and clover had to snap me out of it.

“What's wrong with you? Not like this is the first time it's happened.” Clover commented.

She was right. Over the last few years, Clover has done that trick whenever a guy tries to ask her out while I'm around. 

Nothing against the guys for asking, but with her being a lesbian, it was just so much easier to say she was already dating someone then explain she wasn't interested in men.

But after a few moments of thought, Clover’s eyes suddenly went wide and she started to blush herself.

“Oh my god!” Clover said realizing what she had just done. “I did it so naturally, I forgot you weren't a boy!”

This was technically the first time she had ever publicly stated she was gay. Sure she’s had a few girlfriends over the last few years, but with the threat of her father finding out, she never really could keep a long relationship. 

That's when Clover began giggling.

“Well, at least I came out with a cute girl,” Clover stated while trying to see the bright side of things and make fun of me. 

I decided to just take it as a compliment and calm down a bit, seeing her laugh and smile was a good way to calm me down and remember that despite everything that's going on around me, she was still my best friend.

And as my best friend, I ordered the most expensive thing on the menu and left her with the bill. 

Payback's a bitch! 

“Oooohhhh man, I might actually need pardie tonight to be safe.” I groan and lean on Clover at the bus stop.

“You turned into a girl dumbass. You can't eat as much as you normally would.” Clover tells me annoyed that she was stuck paying for such a large bill.

“But it was so good!” I moaned and rubbed my stomach. Full from all the sushi and side dishes I got and still had in a to-go box.

We are currently the only two people waiting at the bus stop for the last bus to take us home.

The bus wouldn't be here for about 15 minutes so we had to wait. Both of us not saying much. Clover because she was still a little mad, and me because I was dealing with a food baby.

But after about 5 minutes, Clover finally said something.

“I wasn't expecting today to turn out the way it did, but to be honest, I had fun today.” She told me. “Who knew taking my friend dress shopping would be so fun! Even if it did annoy you a bit.”

Clover then turned quiet for a moment,

“Hey, Amani, do you think you could become a girl again?” Clover asked. “I-I mean, not permanently of course, but maybe every now and then just turn into one so we can do stuff like this again. What do you say?”

I didn't respond to her.

“Amani?” Clover asked as she looked at her shoulder and saw me fast asleep on her shoulder. The full day of stress, the days of not sleeping right, my now full belly, and holding onto a still-warm box of leftovers, it was hard not to fall asleep.

“Should Princess wish it, I could turn them into a girl at any time.” pardie responded to Clover. “Or at least bring them back to this current state. Would you like me to ask them about it for you when they wake up?”

Clover just has a faint smile on her face as she looks up at the darkening sky above.

“No, it's fine.” She tells the diaper. “It was a stupid question anyway.”

Not too long after that, Clover would wake me up as the bus finally arrives and make fun of me for drooling on her shirt.

!!!!!!!FINAL WARNING!!!!!

Roughly 20 minutes later, I finish walking Clover back to her house and quickly say my goodbyes as I realize I was still a girl and didn't want to come face to face with Lynn.

It was on my way back home that I began to feel a little strange. Like my clothes don't fit right, or that I suddenly felt like I could go round 2 with my leftovers when just a moment ago I couldn't even think of food.

That's when I had a sudden realization and touched my chest. My flat, skinny male chest! I WAS BACK! I'm a boy again! I'm normal again! I'm...STILL WEARING GIRLS CLOTHES!!!!!

I then began panicking as I looked around and saw no one around me. So I throw on my hood and began speed walking back home in hopes of not drawing too much attention to myself!

But my luck fucking sucks!!!

“Hey darling, it's getting dark outside. Need a lift?” a guy asked as he slowly drove next to me in his car.

I said nothing and tried to continue to walk. Afraid they would be able to tell I was a guy if I spoke.

But the guy was persistent. “Come on, the streets ain't safe for someone like you this late.”

But again I ignored him and kept walking.

Suddenly they pulled over and the guy driving got out and got in front of me.

“What's wrong sweetie, have a fight with your boyfriend...wait, your a guy!” the guy suddenly yelled!

“HAHA! Jerry, where you seriously just hitting on a dude!?” a guy in the passenger seat asked before busting out laughing.

“Wha, no I didn't, I…” Jerry stammered as he was now blushing at his mistake before his other friend in the back seat rolled down his window.

“GAAAYYY!” the other friend yelled as Jerry suddenly became very pissed and he focused in on me!

Despite being a guy again, while wearing a skirt and pull up, I couldn't help but feel small and scared as the guy in front of me started yelling at me things I couldn't remember until he suddenly raised a fist and I flinched!

But I wasn't hit?

“If you so much as touch that faggot, I will make sure your next meal will be through a straw.” a familiar, and an even scarier voice said as I looked back.

They are standing behind, no, towering behind the guy was Lynn holding a tight firm grip on the guy's arm!

When Lynn didn't get an answer from the guy, she kicked the front of the guy's car and broke his headlight! “DO YOU UNDERSTAND!”

“YES!!!” Jerry yelled as Lynn let go of him and he jumped into his car and speed off!

For a moment, neither Lynn nor I did anything. Just silently stared at one another. Before he slowly began turning around towards his still-running truck. One that looked like he just rushed out of with it still in the middle of the street.

“Get in,” Lynn tells me without looking at me. “I'll take you home.”

I made no movements. I couldn't even understand what was going on?

“W-what?” I asked.

“I said get in you stupid fagot!” Lynn shouted as he now marched to his truck. “Before I leave your ass here!”

That sudden yell got me to move my feet as I followed him to the truck and got inside.

The tension inside this truck could break a diamond as I nervously fidgeting in the sceat. Lynn saying nothing as he glared at the road in front of him. His knuckles turning white as he gripped onto the steering wheel tightly.

“W-why did you help me?” I blurted out without thinking.

“I saw a car harassing what I thought was a girl. Didn't expect it to be a faggot dressing like one,” he grumbled. “And when I saw the guy jump out and start yelling…”

“B-but I th-thought you hated me?” I again blurted out.

“I do,” Lynn said as he turned a corner. “But just because I hate you doesn't mean I'm going to let someone beat you with no good reason. And just being a fagot isn't a good reason.”

“W-wait, but, aren't you homophobic?” I asked. I mean, isn't that like hypocritical?

Suddenly Lynn slammed on the brakes and brought the car screeching to a stop!

My heart was pounding and I could tell I was suddenly using Pardie again as Lynn slowly turned his head towards me with a sinister glare.

“What does homophobia mean?” Lynn asked as I began nearly having a panic attack.

“T-t-that y-you h-hate gays?” I responded.

Lynn tore his white knuckles off the steering wheel and for a moment thought he was going to hit me! But instead, he tore off his belt and got out of his truck before slamming the door!

Outside the truck, I could see him pacing around frustratedly and letting out grunting noises as if he wanted to smash something but couldn't. After about 3 minutes, he finally stopped and went to sit on a curb.

I remained motionless inside. Unsure as to what I should do know? If I run now, it would only be about 5 minutes to my house.

Instead, I got out and walked closer to Lynn.

“A-are you, o-ok?” I asked nervously.

“Phobia,” Lynn muttered. 

“H-huh?”

“Phobia, it means excessive fear of something,” Lynn tells me. “I don't hate gays. I'm terrified of them.”

I had no idea what to say about that.

“Before Clover was born, I did something very stupid. Got me 7 years in prison.” Lynn told me.

“Prison? But I thought you…” I began.

“Who wants their kid growing up and telling others the reason their dad isn't around is that they fucked up?” Lynn asked me with a glare. “We told her I was in the military so it sounded better.”

I had no idea that happened.

“When I went to prison, I wasn't like I am now,” Lynn told me as his breathing became heavy. “So I couldn't stop them from what they did to me.”

My eyes went wide as I realized what had happened.

“3 years. That's how long it lasted before I could finally fight back. 3 years of it happening again and again with no way to stop it!” Lynn yelled as he gripped his hair tight. “And every day since not a day goes by that I don't think about it. It took another 3 years of counseling just for me to not to go into a full panic attack if I so much as looked at a fagot!”

“B-but that was in prison,” I tell him wondering why his fear spread to all Gays and not just hatred to the people in person.

Lynn just glared at me.

“That's not how Phobia works boy,” Lynn said as he began to stand up. "Even if it becomes completely unreasonable, people can still be afraid of anything.”

With that, Lynn shoved me away from his truck as he got back inside.

“You can walk the rest of the way,” Lynn tells me as he speeds off. Leaving me alone in the dark street. Not knowing what just happened.  

• Like 3

The top part was funny and entertaining and I loved it. The second part, that was still good and explains a lot. 

Of course now I'm thinking of all the scenarios that could happen if I had the ability to turn into a woman anytime I wanted lol.

• Like 1

Phobias are really hard to break through. And Lynn has done wonderful trying to explain the mechanics of his own phobia.

Thank you for continuing with this beautiful story

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Guilend said:

The top part was funny and entertaining and I loved it. The second part, that was still good and explains a lot. 

Of course now I'm thinking of all the scenarios that could happen if I had the ability to turn into a woman anytime I wanted lol.

glad you liked it ^.^ and ya, i think every man has wondered that at least once in their life. ;)

4 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

^w^

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

This was a very daring twist to put in your story. I'm impressed. Not many people take male rape in general seriously and that in itself is unfair.

i agree. plus i wanted to see how people racket to reading a homophobic dad who relay did have the phobia. do you hate him or sympathies with him?

1 hour ago, Jayme said:

Phobias are really hard to break through. And Lynn has done wonderful trying to explain the mechanics of his own phobia.

Thank you for continuing with this beautiful story

ya, phobias are hard. especially with one that has more then one meaning.

and thank you for liking the story ^.^

• 3 weeks later...

That was an awesome new chapter. I am not sure if Lynn should be homophobic just because of his experience in prison. I have been in several different prisons and many different jails and I am sure that there is some of that happening but not like he seems to be describing it. It isn’t something that is going on all the time. I know that people joke about going to jail and becoming bubba’s bitch. I just don’t think it happens all that often.  I also think that some straight men would be involved in those type of activities just because there is nothing else available so you couldn’t say for sure it was a gay thing. I will say for sure I enjoyed the chapter and was happy to give it e like. I am also looking forward to reading more. 

20 hours ago, CDfm said:

That was an awesome new chapter. I am not sure if Lynn should be homophobic just because of his experience in prison. I have been in several different prisons and many different jails and I am sure that there is some of that happening but not like he seems to be describing it. It isn’t something that is going on all the time. I know that people joke about going to jail and becoming bubba’s bitch. I just don’t think it happens all that often.  I also think that some straight men would be involved in those type of activities just because there is nothing else available so you couldn’t say for sure it was a gay thing. I will say for sure I enjoyed the chapter and was happy to give it e like. I am also looking forward to reading more. 

lol i know its not 100% likely, but it was the only thing i could come up with at the time. 

i hear so much about Homophobic this and that, but i wanted to try shining a different light on it. are all homophobic people bad? what about the ones who are scared of gay men? sometimes, people have reasons for why they hate and its not always black and white. 

the big thing with this story is that i dont follow big tropes, or i will flip them on their head. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land --- chapter 18 (12-10)

My head was filled with confusion as I walked inside. Not really understanding what just happened today. Like it was all just some weird dream. 

Being turned into a girl, forced to wear girls’ clothes, forced to go out in public, had to walk home, got hit on by a guy, and got a lecture from Lynn about homophobia. What was up with today?

My sister and mom were still in the living room. Practically waiting for me to get home. When they saw I had returned to normal but was still wearing the girl clothes, they burst out laughing at how ridiculous I looked.

I just sighed and went straight into my room where I immediately stripped off the girl clothes and put on a pair of sweats. 

I then looked at my bed and could see the clothes we bought earlier set out on my bed for me to put away. But I didn't feel like doing that right now. But I knew I didn’t want to leave my room either. Not while mom and my sister were still laughing in the other room. And thanks to that nap at the movies, I wasn’t tired just yet. 

I guess there was just one thing I could do for a while to help get my mind off stuff. 

I let out a loud sigh as I untapped Pardie and retaped it. I was then surrounded by pink smoke before arriving in dreamland once more.

I looked at the rubble of what remained of the cave home of the giants. Thankful that they were not here.

“Princess, shouldn’t you rest?” Pardie asked. “You’ve just barely recovered from being transformed and you don't have much magic to use.”

“It's fine pardie. I just want to take a walk for a little while to cool my head and get tired.” I tell the diaper as I begin walking.

Unknown to me at the time, a pair of eyes were watching me from afar.

I was walking for about half an hour before in a forest area before coming to a large lake.

Taking a seat at the edge of the water, I stared at the lake and just observed it. Wondering what type of fish would live in this lake?  Any lake monsters? Knowing dreamland, that probably wouldn't be wrong.

“You know, it's times like this where dreamland doesn't seem all that bad,” I say out loud.

“Dreamland has many wonders. You will see a lot of them as the Princess of dreamland.” Pardie told me.

“Na, I just want to finish getting those weapons and then finally get rid of you,” I tell the diaper. 

“So you are the princess!” a happy-sounding voice said behind me.

I jumped to my feet and spun around to see who it was but couldn't see anyone.

“Who’s there!” I yelled.

“‘No need to yell.” the voice said behind me! “I'm right here.”

I once again spun around and leaped back! I was now able to get a good look at who was speaking.

She looked like a normal woman. Slightly older than me but wearing a light pink dress with leopard print stockings. The only thing that made her not human were the 2 large ears sticking out of her light red hair.

I could see her body gently swaying back and forth as she smiled at me. Her rabbit eyes looking me up and down. 

“You don’t look like a princess?” the rabbit said a little confused. “Arnt princesses supposed to be female?” 

“Long story,” I replied as my arm reaches behind me. “Now who are you?”

“My name is Yuki!” the rabbit girl said smiling “what's your name?”

“Amani” I replied slightly confused as what was happening.

“Princess, this is a Nightmare, please be careful,” Pardie tells me.

“Ya, already ahead of you on that,” I tell it.

“Aww, am I really that scary?” the rabbit girl asked as she looked sad and looked at herself. “I thought I was very cute myself.”

“Ya, and I think that’s what makes you more dangerous,” I say knowing full well not to trust nightmares based on looks. “Why are you here?”

“Oh, I just wanted to play,” Yuki said with a smile. “And I think you will be a great toy to play with!”

“Ya, not going to happen,” I say as I reach into Pardie and pull out a weapon! “Yawa wolb!”

But nothing happens. Instead, Yuki began laughing!

I was just holding a rattle in my hand! Not my magic staff!

“Weres my staff!” I yelled as I looked at the rattle. 

“You have no magic princess,” Pardie told me. “Which means you can't use magic until you recover a bit more.”

“Shit!” I yell, but before I could do anything, Yuki was right in front of me and grabbed both my arms!

“Don't worry, we can still have fun without your toys!” Yuki tells me as she suddenly starts spinning me!

Around and around! I feel like I’m in some kind of carnival ride!

Suddenly I’m let go and go flying over the lake at high speeds! I soon begin skipping over the water before finally submerging into the water!

Thankfully, I was in a shallow part of the water that I was able to get up and hurry out of the water. Coughing up water along the way. 

“Pardie, you ok?” I asked as I got on shore and looked down and the now inflated diaper. Thankfully not much bigger than normal, but it did feel like I was wearing a water balloon.

“Yes, I am fine Princess, but where is the nightmare?” the diaper asked.

I looked back and could see I was thrown across the entire lake! What the hell! On the other side, despite being very small due to the distance, I could just bearly make out Yuki waving at me before she started sprinting around the lake!

Based on how fast she was moving, she would be here in about 2 minutes. 

“As soon as she gets here ill cut her down!” I shout as I try pulling out my sword, but instead pull out a pacifier?

“Remember princess, no magic means no weapons.” pardie reminded me. “But, you could manually infuse some magic into the sword if you suckle on it, and shaking the rattle.”

I looked at it, then back at the speeding rabbit, before letting out a loud groan and pop the pacifier into my mouth then speed waddling away. 

I needed to get as far away as posable to either hide or give my weapons as much time as posable to charge. Thanks to already wetting Pardie twice today, I knew I wouldn’t be ready to use pardie anytime soon.

But it wasn't long before Yuki caught up to me and leaped in front of me!

“Aww, don't run away little toy, were just getting started!” Yuki said with a happy grin!

I yank out the pacifier from my mouth and managed to turn it into the sword!

“Just enough to summon it, but it will be very dull,” Pardie tells me.

“Ya, but better than nothing!” I tell it as I charge at the rabbit!

But she leaps into the air and right over me before kicking me in the back!

I fall onto the ground but quickly get up again before being kicked in my side! This time being lanched a few feet into the air before landing again!

“Shit!” I say threw grit teeth.

Yuki then charges at me and I have to sue the sword as a shield, but with a single kick, she shatters my sword!

“Is that it? But I wanted to play more!” Yuki said disappointed as she watches my sword turn to smoke and return to my diaper.

“It's been returned to its pacifier form,” Pardie tells me as I stand up once more.

“Oh! Can you still play! Yay! What will you do now!” Yuki said excitedly since her game wasn’t over just yet.

I didn't have much of a choice as I transform my rattle into the staff.  Which barely had enough magic for one spell. If that…

For a moment I try to think of any spell that could help? Fire spell? Water? Wind? Earth? What could stop her! 

Just then, I notice we were on a slight hill. 

“Here I go!” I yell as Yuki braced herself but got confused as I sprinted away from her!

“Where you going?” she yelled.

“Edilsdum!” I yell as I point my wand at the ground before jumping on a tree!

Suddenly the ground turned into mud and began flowing downhill!

The sudden change into mud startled Yuki as she leaped away and onto stable ground just as my tree fell down and began going downhill faster!

The mud quickly turned back into regular earth, but by the time it did, my tree was picking up speed and continued sliding downhill! 

When it stopped, I was now at the bottom of the hill while she was still up there! 

“Yes! That actually worked!” I yell excitedly before seeing the rabbit girl sprint after me once more. “Shit.”

I didn't even make it far before she pounced on top of me and pinned me to the ground!

“This was surprisingly still fun,” Yuki said with a smile. “But you seem far weaker then you should for the princess.”

Pardie! Any plans!?” I yell

“No princess, you are completely out of magic,” Pardie told me.

“Haha, well, maybe once you regain more magic then we can have even more fu-HEY!”Yuki said as she was suddenly pulled away from me!

I sit up, confused as to what was happening as I saw something strange.

A large metallic monster was holding Yuki in its large hand.

“SILVER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!” Yuki yelled as she squirmed in the monster's hand. “YOU STUPID GOLEM! I Was HAVING FUN WITH THE PRINCESS!”

“....”

“NO! I DONT WANT TO GO BACK! HE'S GOING TO BE MAD!” Yuki yelled

But the golem didn't seem to care as it turned to look at me a moment then turned to walk away with Yuki squirming and yelling in its arm. 

“What the hell just happened?” I asked now very confused.

I was in dreamland for only a little longer before I was finally able to pee and come back home. Thankfully not hurt too much when I came back.

I let out a loud sigh as I removed Pardie and put the still swollen diaper into a plastic bag so it didn't leak on my floor.

“I wasn’t expecting that.” I tell the diaper “guess I need to let my magic recharge before going back there again.”

“Remember Princess, you can still recharge manually,” Pardie tells me as smoke seeps out of the bag and forms into a block, rattle, and pacifier on my bed. 

“Guess I have no choice. Do I?” I ask

“Not unless you wish to return without any form of protection,” Pardie tells me. 

I sigh once more before picking up the pacifier and placing it into my mouth before leaving my room to go have dinner before passing out.

Once I was out of the room, Pardie finished analyzing something and grew curious. 

“Strange, we are now halfway to the destination of another weapon.” Pardie sais allowed.

“You stupid child!” Pink the dinosaur yelled back in dreamland.

“I’m not a child! I’m 20!” Yuki yelled back as she was bent over Silvers’s lap. 

Pink just looked at Silver who raised up one of its arms. The silverware that made it up began to move and form a large mettle spoon. One that swiftly spanked the rabbit’s bottom.

“Ow! Hey! Ow! Stop!” Yuki pleaded.

“I told you only to observe the princess, not interact!” Pink yelled as Silver stopped the spanking.

“But you also said they need to find the remaining weapons! I was just helping them a little!” Yuki told him.

“,,,”

“Oh, not you too!” Yuki yelled as sliver began to lecture. 

“He’s right! The princess needs to still get them at their own pace. Who knows what would happen if they got them all and didn’t know how to properly use them.

“...”

“Agreed, Yuki you’re grounded starting now!” Pink tells the rabbit.

“Wait, you can’t do that! I’m not a child!” Yuki stated before Silve started the spanking once more.

Pink let out a sigh as he turned to look at the temple. Loud snoring could be heard from the beast inside.

Well, at the moment I don’t have any real questions to impact the story, so I going to ask something else.

What did you think about Amani turning into a girl? (won’t impact the story just wondering.)

It was fun, it should happen again!
It was fun, he should stay as a girl!
It was good but glad he’s a boy again.
It was boring, glad he’s a boy again.

rabbit_girl__adopt_open_by_countessandromalius_ddj6az5-pre.jpg

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

(Gives a giant hug).

i love Yuki so much!!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

*me connects da sparklespowers to a sparkle generators which will amplify da powers wifs glitters, and rainbow glitters, and a terrified boy trapped in da glitterlab and whose fur is slowly turning *g*l*i*t*t*e*r*y* and a huge mirrors wifs sparkle sides and tops and bottoms wifs unicorns somehow in them alls so all da christmas light displays go on forevers*

2 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Hmm yeah Amani  should stay as a girl *nodsnods* and be a crinkly princess forevers! :)

lol i dont think he would like that. ^.^

47 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

(Gives a giant hug).

i love Yuki so much!!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

lol glad you like her. ^.^

1 hour ago, Sarah Penguin said:

*me connects da sparklespowers to a sparkle generators which will amplify da powers wifs glitters, and rainbow glitters, and a terrified boy trapped in da glitterlab and whose fur is slowly turning *g*l*i*t*t*e*r*y* and a huge mirrors wifs sparkle sides and tops and bottoms wifs unicorns somehow in them alls so all da christmas light displays go on forevers*

Hooks Sarah up to a playground powered by my heart, and maybe Medi Dust’s body because she is literally an organic nuclear battery, for super happy diaper fun time forever!  

Mali’s, HO ho ho.  Come sit on my lap little girl.  I’m sure I have a present for you after a nice diaper change.  HOhoho

41 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Hooks Sarah up to a playground powered by my heart, and maybe Medi Dust’s body because she is literally an organic nuclear battery, for super happy diaper fun time forever!  

Mali’s, HO ho ho.  Come sit on my lap little girl.  I’m sure I have a present for you after a nice diaper change.  HOhoho

yay for happy diaper fun time forevers :)

And once again Amani gets screwed over by the fickle laws of Dreamland Magic. ?

Also *slips into Announcer Voice* Is the Author's self insert really the true antagonist of this story? Tune in next time to find of! (Maybe)

Same Dream-time!

Same Dream-channel!

3 hours ago, YourFNF said:

I mean Amani being an Egg wouldn't be that surprising...... ?

an egg?

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

And once again Amani gets screwed over by the fickle laws of Dreamland Magic. ?

Also *slips into Announcer Voice* Is the Author's self insert really the true antagonist of this story? Tune in next time to find of! (Maybe)

Same Dream-time!

Same Dream-channel!

we will see. ^.^

19 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

an egg?

Term for someone who doesn't realize their trans yet.

18 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

lol Aumi is not trans. he is forced into the situation that he dosent want. he's just learning to except his situation slowly untill he can get rid of Pardie somehow.

That's one interpretation.... Haven't you ever heard of "Death of the Author" *whistles non-nonchalantly as a comically large anvil labeled 'Acme' hangs over your head* ?

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land ---ch26 (11/18).