LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Music

Hello,

personally my favorite music is rock although I do like other genres as welll examples would be Tina Turner and Ther Temptations.

Mostly I enjoy AC/DC, Aerosmmith, The Who, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Lynard Skynard, Jet , Kanas, ZZ Top, and PowerMan 3000,

ect. But this is really for everyone else I want to know what you guys like.

Favorite Songs

1.) Sharp Dressed Man (ZZ Top)

2.) Dust In the Wind (Kanas)

3.) Back In Black (AC/DC)

4.) Dream On (Aerosmith)

5.) Be My Girl (Jet)

6.) Cold Hard Bitch (Jet)

7.) Can't Stop (Red Hot Chilli Peppers)

8.) When Worlds Collide (Powerman 3000)

9.) Golden Eye (Tina Turner)

10.) Sweet Home Alabama (Lynard Skynner)

Well this is not an answer to your question but I wanted to share with everyone one of my new hobbies, collecting music. Got hook with a group of friends that run I Pods and we share our tunes. Today we have amassed a library of over 18000 tunes. Yep that’s eighteen thousand songs. We use large capacity portable hard drives generally 200 GB or larger. The library consists of all most anything you could think of dating back to as early as 1938. Not that I’ll ever listen to em all you just set the I-Tunes player to what ever genre your in the mood for and allow it to pick random. If something comes you don’t like just click next. It’s beets surfing the web for the same old all the time.

Yeah i got an ipod and can help you add to that collection if you are interested. Anyway i just wanted to see what was behind the diaper. Just somethin fun to talk about. Yeah in addition i also use to listen to a little slipknot and metalica but not really anymore even though i still think they are good musicians.

- by the way i use to play Violin classical is cool if it is the right stuff

***nbs332000***

I love music, rock music. I love classic rock, punk, alternative, and metal. The CD I like listening to at the moment is called Gibby Hanes and His Problem. Gibby Hanes is the front man for the Butthole Surfers, a great band. The song I like best on the Gibby Hanes and his Problem CD is called Kaiser, the chorus goes "I'll be the Kiaser, you'll wear the diapers, we'll go through money like it was nothing, we will be famous in California, I'll be the doctor, you'll call the govenor". It's a tight song really something great, if you like music, and you like diapers, you won't want to miss this one. Just a heads up.

Thanks.

Yeah i got an ipod and can help you add to that collection if you are interested. Anyway i just wanted to see what was behind the diaper. Just somethin fun to talk about. Yeah in addition i also use to listen to a little slipknot and metalica but not really anymore even though i still think they are good musicians.

- by the way i use to play Violin classical is cool if it is the right stuff

***nbs332000***

200 gb hard drives... ah, so long ago, lol

I'm kinda nuts with my music collection too. I've got about 38,000 songs -- just a bit shy of 400 gigs. I collect a lot of bootleg concerts.

jam bands, classic rock, some punk, very limited country, some opera, classical, jazz, blues, raggae. Some of my favorite artists... Phish, Beatles, Bad Religion, Moody Blues, Pink Floyd, Clapton, U2, Bruce Springsteen, Bob Dylan, Bob Seger, CSN/CSNY, and so much more. As far as classical, love Bach.

200 gb hard drives... ah, so long ago, lol

I'm kinda nuts with my music collection too. I've got about 38,000 songs -- just a bit shy of 400 gigs. I collect a lot of bootleg concerts.

38000, wow I feel so small, Now if only there was a safe way share this without THE hassles of the music industry looking to impose copy right laws on us.

Yea I can see the 200 Gig drives getting small real fast.

you would have a hell of an ipod song collection. That is really cool. Is it random shit or is it stuff you just happen to like?

And what are your top ten?

that last question applies to everyone or how many you can think of.

ps- morv i am assuming you like the beetles alot because of you John Lenin Picture.

What are your favorite Beetles songs to.

Oh, tough questions.

My music collection is about 90% things I really like, and about 10% random stuff. I don't keep any stuff that I truly dislike, but it is also rare for me to find things that I truly dislike.

I don't honestly have a top 10 songs. I mean, I have some that I like a lot, but it changes around. I'm also a big fan of the concept album, not just a collection of singles.

I can say that if I had to choose a single album, it would be Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd. Other favorite albums include: Wish You Were Here and Momentary Lapse of Reason by Pink Floyd; Days of Future Passed, On the Threshold of a Dream, In Search of the Lost Chord, To Our Children's Children's Children, Every Good Boy Deserves Favour, A Question of Balance, and Seventh Sojourn by the Moody Blues; Nashville Skyline, Time Out of Mind and Highway 61 Revisited by Bob Dylan; Tommy by The Who; Eldorado by Electric Light Orchestra; By the Way by the Red Hot Chili Peppers; The Beatles, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, Revolver, Let it Be, Abbey Road, and The Magical Mystery Tour by The Beatles; The New America by Bad Religion; Led Zeppelin IV by Led Zeppelin; Brain Salad Surgery by Emerson, Lake & Palmer; Desperado by The Eagles; American Idiot by Green Day; Always Never the Same, and Leftoverature by Kansas; Brothers in Arms by Dire Straits; Daylight Again by Crosby, Stills, and Nash; Deja Vu by Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young; Vol. 1 by The Traveling Wilburys; Sublime by Sublime; The Decline by NoFX.

That's by no way exhaustive, just what I thought up on a moments notice.

Lennon -- the one with the I was the Russian dude.

Favorite Beatles songs? Hmmm... "All Across the Universe," "Yesterday," "You've Got To Hide Your Love Away," "Ticket to Ride," "I've Just Seen a Face," "Let it Be," "The Long and Winding Road," "Eleanor Rigby," "Got To Get You Into My Life," "Here, There and Everywhere," "She Said, She Said," "Taxman," "Tomorrow Never Knows," "I'm Only Sleeping," "Fixing a Hole," "Getting Better," "Within You Without You," "She's Leaving Home," "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band," "A Day in the Life," "Fool on the Hill," "Your Mother Should Know," "I am the Walrus," "Hello, Goodbye," "Strawberry Fields Forever," "Baby You're a Rich Man," "All You Need is Love," "Come Together," "Something," "Here Comes the Sun," "You Never Give Me Your Money">"Sun King">"Mean Mr. Mustard">"Polythene Pam">"She Came In Through the Bathroom Window">Golden Slumbers">"Carry That Weight">"The End", "Glass Onion," "While My Guitar Gently Weeps," "I'm So Tired," "Blackbird," "Mother Nature's Son," "Helter Skelter," "Revolution 1," "Revolution 9," "I Saw Her Standing There," and "Lady Madonna."

I'm not sure if that is an exhaustive list, but those are my favorites.

Necros

Good track using a cello would be “The Cellos Song on a CD titled A childhood Remembered. Its listed as Easy listening but has a touch of classical to it.

Great for the horizontal waltz at my age. If you can’t find it let me know I maybe able to help you out if you have a place I could upload it to.

:rolleyes:

Thats cool, ya have some classical in there somewhere? Maybe some Cello/violin/guitar play?

If so :< you must upload it!!! LOLZ

Or at least give me some name <3

Necros~

• 3 weeks later...

Music... Ahhhh

Its my whole life (and part of my lively-hood, too)!!

Early American Folk

Country Blues

Delta Blues

Chicago Blues

Gospel

Jazz

Latin Jazz

Exotica

Country & Western (notice I didn't say "Country Music")

Hillbilly

Rockabilly

Surf

Garage

Psychedelic

Proto-Punk

Punk Rock

Rock & Roll (notice I didn't say "Rock", or "Rock Music")

Soul

...and a whole slew of variations therein.

Guest diamondback688

mostly 80s rock here, a few newer bands, and some others i cant think of at the moment...Styx, Pink Floyd, Queen, Journey, Foreigner, Aerosmith,Evanescence, Nickelback

I'm pretty much into everything but hard-core rap, country, and death metal. I don't really have a favorite, but here are some; Linkin Park, Hoobastank, The All American Rejects, Panic! At The Disco, Nelly Furtado, Fort Minor, Story Of The Year, Jay Chou, Asian Kung-Fu Generation. Others I couldn't translate, so I'll just say C-Pop, and J-Pop in general.

[+ 1 Teenage Angst!] XDDD

--Brandon

I like contemporary classical, chiptunes, metal, some jazz and a few pop songs.

Songs I like include, in no particular order:

Balamb Gardern -- Nobuo Uematsu

Ace of Spades -- Moterhead

Hit the Road Jack -- Ray Charles

Breazy -- Nubuo Uematsu

Tank! -- Yoko Kanno & The Seatbelts

Areodynamic -- Daft Punk

Links 123 -- Rammstein

Jackie Blue -- Ozark Mountain Daredevils

Ava Adore -- Smashing Pumpkins

Lady Picture Show -- Stone Temple Pilots

I Think I'm Paranoid -- Garbage

There's a lot more ones that I like too, but don't have time to list. Also, I only have about 25GB of music, or about 5000 songs. Included in that is every Final Fantasy related song produced thus far. Usually, I just put my player on random, or I listen to either SceneMusic or one of SomaFM's stations.

I like all kinds of music, except rap and country. I mainly listen to punk llke; Dropkick Murphy's, Pennywise, Rancid, Tiger Army, Rise Against, Time Again, Left Alone, Operation Ivy, NOFX, The Clash, The Ramones, and a bunch of others I can't think of right now. My brother and I have been to many punk concerts in the past, the most recent was Rancid which was freaking awesome! :whistling:

I listen to a lot of bands. My current rotation involves mostly:

Einstuerzende Neubauten (An early industrial-noise band, which later grew into a more melodic sound)

Death Cab for Cutie (Part of the late 1990s Seattle indie scene, though now they are wildly successful.)

Radiohead (I don't think this band needs words!)

Thom Yorke (Frontman of Radiohead, solo record)

Smashing Pumpkins (You know, that one band, with the bald guy.)

Skinny Puppy (Experimental electro-industrial band from the 80s, producing more electro stuff now)

Bauhaus (Early gothic rockers)

• 2 weeks later...

Where to start...

King Crimson is high on my list this week, as is Evanescence (I hate trying to spell that one)

The Moody Blues are hovering in their usual place, deserving favour.

Saga continues to continue being good.

Always a little hungry for the Blue Oyster Cult

Moby has fallen into the bit bucket.

I enjoy opening The Doors CDs (and then playing them)

Despite the name, Led Zeppelin floats high above many others.

And I suppose I should stop being too smart aleck about it before I get my Aphex Twin bits blown off.

Seriously, everything from classical to classic rock to 80s rock to electronica, omitting most country and most rap.

Piano music by Chopin and Rachmaninov, especially Sviatoslav Richter's recordings, most especially Rachmaninov's Prelude Op 23 #5 in G minor. Of every piano piece I have heard, this is the proverbial IT!

Bach is wonderful, but I really appreciate him more from an academic standpoint than a listening one. Beethoven to Rachmaninov is the era that really does it for me.

• 1 month later...

no electro kiddies? :X I love lots of music, but its mainly allsorts of electronic, new and old :P.

Top ten (bands/artists, songs change all the time) in no particular order, just what I'm listerning to at the moment.

Deltron 3030, Got thier album (they've only made one) recently and its just soo good. "Alternative hiphop" its a wierd cross between hiphop and sci-fi, set in the year 3030. Great beats, spacy sounds, and well good lyrics (if you can keep up :P). Also 2 of this "super group" are members of gorillaz.

Concord dawn, Emo drum and bass I suppose, cept too hard and fast for most emo kiddies to keep up with :thumbsup:

Orbital, just one of the best electronic groups ever, thier music jumps all over the spectrum, and some songs are just amazing.

Nightmares on wax, just chilled but not ambient, funky beats that make you relax but nod your head at the same time

Prodigy, nuf said. Love all thier albums

Ez-rollers, another dnb group, but well jazzy. Lots of trumpets and double bass's etc

High contrast, Light funky fun drum and bass

Foo fighters, just love them, great too sing along too when drunk

Aphex twin, random but cool

LFO, old school UK acid house stylee :D (and no not light funkie ones <_< )

I do enjoy other stuff, and not just electronic. Just don't like music that trys too hard to sound serious if you know what I mean, most music should be fun and dancable and funky :thumbsup:

I have a Netmd, but hardly use it, too much effort to change music on it. Besides I have enough music in my head :P

I am cool with everything with the exception of country, most rap and emo cry fests...

Top Favorites:

In Flames (German metal band)

Red Hot Chili Peppers (We all know who they are)

Celldweller (electronic rock. Great great band if you are into electronic music. Search Youtube for "Switchback" sometime)

Nonpoint (Great music, mostly rock)

Basshunter (Swedish DJ)

DJ Tiesto (Awesome techno)

DJ Scooter (yet another great DJ)

DJ Menace (friend I met while playing world of warcraft, yes I WAS a WoW nerd for about 2 years :rolleyes: )

Bloodhound Gang

Chevelle

Damian Marley

Dropkick Murphys

Flogging Molly

Pantera

If you are interested in techno/electronic music let me know. Would love to chat. I know some amazing DJs and I bet you do too!

How many people here use there i-pods or mp3 players? And what do you listen to the most?

i-pod and here is most of what I have:

In Flames

Red Hot Chili Pepperss

Celldweller

Nonpoint

Basshunter

DJ Tiesto

DJ Scooter

DJ Menace

Bloodhound Gang

Chevelle

Damian Marley

Dropkick Murphys

Flogging Molly

Pantera

Eiffel 65

The Clash

The Ramones

"Eye of the Tiger" (Just a must have, <3 Rocky)

I am glad to see all of this response. So how many of you have seen your favorite bands in concert?

Phish, unfortunately, is my favorite band ... i wish the Dead was ... they mean more to me than Phish ... but Phish is that phucking good pholks :band:

one of my closest friends bought four lawn tickets, and serendipity led a beautiful path westward to Indiana ...

there are so many stories (and a few lessons) from that experience ... it was absolutely amazing, by far the best musical experience outside of camping ... there was a massive ~6,000 strong glow stick war during Halley's Comet at the beginning of the second set ... the whole sky was just ... unbelievable ...

(from http://www.phish.net/setlists/)

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Verizon Wireless Music Center, Noblesville, IN

Check: Jam, Undermind, Main Street, Bluegrass Jam (x2)

Set I: Llama, Bouncing Around the Room, Bathtub Gin, Ya Mar, Pebbles and

Marbles, Army of One, Split Open and Melt

Set II: Halley's Comet -> Crosseyed and Painless -> Slave to the Traffic

Light, Nothing -> 46 Days -> Scents and Subtle Sounds -> Brian and

Robert, Limb By Limb, Cavern

Encore: Waste

Show Notes: Trey teased a variation on "Stash" in "Ya Mar." "SASS"

featured a jam similar to "NO2."

• 4 weeks later...

In this order:

Foo Fighters

30SECONDSTOMARS

Thursday

Brand New

Coheed And Cambria

RHCP

Nirvana

Radiohead

Fall Out Boy

The Beatles

Muse

U2

underOATH

Breaking Benjamin

The Killers

The Used

The Living End

Chevelle

Ben Folds

The Format

Thrice

The Clash

Damien Rice

I'm getting a lot more into poppy music:

My Chemical Romance

The Ataris

Plain White T's

Head Automatica

Octoberfall

The Academy Is...

Hit The Lights

The Hush Sound

Acceptance

Less Than Jake

Cobra Starship

Sugarcult

HelloGoodbye

Bayside

New Found Glory

ok maybe the first 4 were in order.

And I'm definately all about the Ipod 80 gig.