LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CLOTH DIAPER FASTENER?

What is your favorite method for fastening your cloth diapers?

We have the old tried and true, safety pin for one. I like using pins, they are easily found in stores, as well as the internet, and fairly cheap. They come in lots of colors, and designs. You can get then in all steel, plastic headed, locking heads, and different sizes. They lend themselves well to any kind of folding method, and can be adjusted to suit. There are some downsides with pins though. It can be difficult to push them through some diaper cloth. If not careful, you can be jabbed. If the heads are plastic, they can crack and break. And, if not a good gage of steel, they can bend. They can also, over time, and repeated use, weaken the diaper fabric at the securing spot.

I will stay with the pins. I know how to use them and why "fix" what is not broken and go on a date with Murphy? I have read stories about sanppiis and the like ruining diapers and why take the chance. as is said: tried and true

what I have heard obout some cases with snappis lead me to believe it was taring

I have baby diaper pins and yellow duckie diaper pins. I like the duckie pins best. I've never tried anything else because they work good and they have the authenticity I love, it's what I wore the first time I was in diapers.

Hugs,

Freta

I have a 40 inch waist (MOL) and I do very well with the #2 snappis. I do order large size diapers though, and the extra gets folded down in front so that I have enough to wrap around my waist.