LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Baby_Khaos

How can I wear and dispose of diapers when my mom works at home

12 posts in this topic

Hey so recently I heard that my mom is going to be working from home now. This make my diaper wearing even harder! My mom does not support diapers, and is very strict. I don't know what to do! I made the terrible mistake of telling her, and now she is on surveillance of me. Anyways, getting back on track, what do you guys suggest I do? In addition, I have be problems with pooping for a while, and I poop out pebbles that are hard to pass. I don't know what is wrong with me, but if someone could let me know, that would be delightful. Please get back to me ASAP!!!

She starts in April.

First, you might consider having a doctor check you. At the very leash, you might not be drinking enough, or getting ruffage in your diet. But, your doctor can tell you better. 

And I'm not sure of your living arrangement, being under your moms roof, and all. But if you are over 18, you're an adult, and you should be letting her know, you have things that should be private, and that needs to be respected. Maybe you need to sit and have a tactful conversation about some boundaries, for both of you. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

First, you might consider having a doctor check you. At the very leash, you might not be drinking enough, or getting ruffage in your diet. But, your doctor can tell you better. 

And I'm not sure of your living arrangement, being under your moms roof, and all. But if you are over 18, you're an adult, and you should be letting her know, you have things that should be private, and that needs to be respected. Maybe you need to sit and have a tactful conversation about some boundaries, for both of you. 

Yeah I don't know when I'm going to the doctors next, but my mom hates it even if I bring up something about diapers or how my poop is not healthy. She says," are you still doing that?! You better not!" OR "what's your fascination with going to the bathroom?" She makes me feel like I belong in a mental hospital, both my dad and mom even said that. 

'if yer poop isn't healthy, yer poop isn't healthy and it has nothing to do with diapers. You're over 18, you do not have to relay any of this to your mother, go to a walk-in, get an expert opinion.

I know it's not always as simple as "move out" but I'd give serious consideration to it if it's at all possible.

According to your profile your 18, your an adult, and your living with your parents in THEIR  home.  If you don't like the situation, then get the hell out of there.  

If your still in high school get a job, get a check, save your money, then get your own place after graduation.  

I don't understand how some ppl can complain about living with their parents as adults when really they are are only one that can correct the situation.  This to me sounds like the typical "me and only me" generation. So your parents don't like the diaper stuff. Well just what did you expect when you told them? For them to allow you to freely display this side of you? Maybe you should have read up on this forum before you made the decision to tell them and just maybe you would have seen that it wasn't such a great idea to tell them about something that many do not understand and find repulsive or just right out think that those involved are mentally unstable. 

2 people like this

32 minutes ago, DL4LIFE said:

According to your profile your 18, your an adult, and your living with your parents in THEIR  home.  If you don't like the situation, then get the hell out of there.  

If your still in high school get a job, get a check, save your money, then get your own place after graduation.  

I don't understand how some ppl can complain about living with their parents as adults when really they are are only one that can correct the situation.  This to me sounds like the typical "me and only me" generation. So your parents don't like the diaper stuff. Well just what did you expect when you told them? For them to allow you to freely display this side of you? Maybe you should have read up on this forum before you made the decision to tell them and just maybe you would have seen that it wasn't such a great idea to tell them about something that many do not understand and find repulsive or just right out think that those involved are mentally unstable. 

Although I mostly agree with the idea that when living in parents house you live with parents rules and if these aren't good you should seek to move out. I do have to say that actually moving out is increasingly difficult in a lot of places with costs of houses and costs of living being so high... It may have been relatively simple once but it is a lot harder now. I'm just saying that getting a part time job whilst in high school will do very little to help you move out, even people with full time jobs can struggle really hard to pay mortgage or rent. I mean, the average age of people buying their first home over here is in their late 30's and it is only pushing higher. Without generous gifts from Alice's family and a court settlement me and Alice would likely have had no chance of owning a property.

Unfortunately though, if you aren't paying rent to your parents you really have to respect their wishes. If you are paying rent... Well, you might have some right to a certain amount of say in the rules. Even as small as having privacy in your bedroom which would mean you could wear whilst in there.

Regarding your other issue... It sounds like constipation and I would suggest in the immediate future that you get some laxatives, maybe some prune juice if you can find it. In the long term adding more fruit and veg and/or fibre should assist you with those issues. If you have bigger concerns about your digestive system then make an appointment to see a doctor and they can examine you.

First, don't start your sentence with "Hey so", or even "So".  Not necessary!  This is a good example of why teens and young people shouldn't tell their mom and dad that they like to wear diapers or want to wear diapers.  Does your mom ever tell you the type of underwear she wears?  You made your bed by confessing something that should be privet.  If you actually have a medical need for diapers due to any type of incontinence, then you need to be upfront with your doctor no matter what your mom says. It's a health issue and either your doctor will confirm it and see if things can be done to help, or your doctor will say he can't find any problem.  If you didn't have pooping problems before, then what suddenly caused it?  Are you eating different?  Maybe not getting enough fiber?  Maybe not drinking enough water?  It's possible you may just need a change of diet or eating habits.  I have a little problem with believing you have pooping in your pants accidents from what you describe.  Usually people with bowel incontinence have loose stools that are hard to hold and control.  You state that you have pebbles that are hard to pass.  If they are hard to pass, that tells me you have a lot of straining and pushing to do just to get them out.  Seems to me they wouldn't just slip out in your pants as you were going about your business.  If you have to push and strain because they are hard to pass, why wouldn't you be doing that sitting on a toilet?  Your actual "need" just sounds fishy to me the way you have described it.  You sure that's not just an excuse you came up with to try and convince your mom that you need to wear diapers?  Be honest with us!

I happen to agree with DL4LIFE.  When you live with parents in their home, you fall under their rules weather you like them or not.  You either stop with the diapers or be very careful you don't ever get caught, or you deal with the consequences (including the possibility of being kicked out of the house or having to see a psychiatrist).  When you get your own place and pay the rent or mortgage, you can tell your parents to leave if they visit and say something you don't like.  Then it will be your house not theirs.  For now, it' their house and not yours unless you pay a monthly rent and have a renters agreement.  Then if the renter's agreement says nothing about you not being allowed to wear diapers, you have a case to wear your diapers in their house as you are a tenant paying rent with a contract that says nothing about wearing diapers.

As far as how you can wear and dispose of diapers when your mom works at home, we have all most likely been down that route when we were younger.  You just have to be resourseful and figure that out for yourself, but keep in mind that if you do, you might be discovered by your mom and be prepared for the consequences.

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

First, don't start your sentence with "Hey so", or even "So".  Not necessary!  This is a good example of why teens and young people shouldn't tell their mom and dad that they like to wear diapers or want to wear diapers.  Does your mom ever tell you the type of underwear she wears?  You made your bed by confessing something that should be privet.  If you actually have a medical need for diapers due to any type of incontinence, then you need to be upfront with your doctor no matter what your mom says. It's a health issue and either your doctor will confirm it and see if things can be done to help, or your doctor will say he can't find any problem.  If you didn't have pooping problems before, then what suddenly caused it?  Are you eating different?  Maybe not getting enough fiber?  Maybe not drinking enough water?  It's possible you may just need a change of diet or eating habits.  I have a little problem with believing you have pooping in your pants accidents from what you describe.  Usually people with bowel incontinence have loose stools that are hard to hold and control.  You state that you have pebbles that are hard to pass.  If they are hard to pass, that tells me you have a lot of straining and pushing to do just to get them out.  Seems to me they wouldn't just slip out in your pants as you were going about your business.  If you have to push and strain because they are hard to pass, why wouldn't you be doing that sitting on a toilet?  Your actual "need" just sounds fishy to me the way you have described it.  You sure that's not just an excuse you came up with to try and convince your mom that you need to wear diapers?  Be honest with us!

I happen to agree with DL4LIFE.  When you live with parents in their home, you fall under their rules weather you like them or not.  You either stop with the diapers or be very careful you don't ever get caught, or you deal with the consequences (including the possibility of being kicked out of the house or having to see a psychiatrist).  When you get your own place and pay the rent or mortgage, you can tell your parents to leave if they visit and say something you don't like.  Then it will be your house not theirs.  For now, it' their house and not yours unless you pay a monthly rent and have a renters agreement.  Then if the renter's agreement says nothing about you not being allowed to wear diapers, you have a case to wear your diapers in their house as you are a tenant paying rent with a contract that says nothing about wearing diapers.

As far as how you can wear and dispose of diapers when your mom works at home, we have all most likely been down that route when we were younger.  You just have to be resourseful and figure that out for yourself, but keep in mind that if you do, you might be discovered by your mom and be prepared for the consequences.

Thanks for the suggestions! I don't have bowel incontinence, and I always poop in the toilet.

1 hour ago, Elfy said:

Although I mostly agree with the idea that when living in parents house you live with parents rules and if these aren't good you should seek to move out. I do have to say that actually moving out is increasingly difficult in a lot of places with costs of houses and costs of living being so high... It may have been relatively simple once but it is a lot harder now. I'm just saying that getting a part time job whilst in high school will do very little to help you move out, even people with full time jobs can struggle really hard to pay mortgage or rent. I mean, the average age of people buying their first home over here is in their late 30's and it is only pushing higher. Without generous gifts from Alice's family and a court settlement me and Alice would likely have had no chance of owning a property.

Unfortunately though, if you aren't paying rent to your parents you really have to respect their wishes. If you are paying rent... Well, you might have some right to a certain amount of say in the rules. Even as small as having privacy in your bedroom which would mean you could wear whilst in there.

Regarding your other issue... It sounds like constipation and I would suggest in the immediate future that you get some laxatives, maybe some prune juice if you can find it. In the long term adding more fruit and veg and/or fibre should assist you with those issues. If you have bigger concerns about your digestive system then make an appointment to see a doctor and they can examine you.

Btw Slipknot is the best!!!

I do owe you a bit of an apology Baby_Khaos.  I missed something in your original post and came to the conclusion that you wear diapers because of pooping accidents you described with small pebbles.  I re-read your post and saw it was two different issues you have.  The one wearing diapers with your mom at home and the other issue with the hard pebble poop.  I apologize for my error.

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

I do owe you a bit of an apology Baby_Khaos.  I missed something in your original post and came to the conclusion that you wear diapers because of pooping accidents you described with small pebbles.  I re-read your post and saw it was two different issues you have.  The one wearing diapers with your mom at home and the other issue with the hard pebble poop.  I apologize for my error.

It's ok! We all make mistakes

if you are having trouble having proper bowel movments, then you should see your doctor since you are over 18 just make an appointment your self if you have a problem getting you parents to make one. 

you really can not ignore any issues as they could be caused by a bigger issue that can get worse over time if not treated.