LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many?

Guest diamondback688

you could also wear a body suit(laymans terms: onesie) to prevent sagging and it would also muffle the crinkling sound if you wore a regular diaper...you can get a onesie on the net at www.diaperconnection.com and www.safecomfort.com ...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wear to class on a regular basis. I have never had any problems that weren't unpreventable. The only thing that has ever happened to me happened fall semester of last year. I wanted to try out baby powder and ended up putting way too much in before an evening class. The first thing to happen when I sat down was excess baby powder puffing out of the back of my diaper. The smell was strong and I know that others could easily detect it. No one ever said anything and the night went by fairly smoothly.

The only advice that I would add would be to make sure your diaper is tucked under your jeans or khakis and to wear a belt tightly. Don't forget that if you don't wear a belt that your pants will sag as you sit, slouch, and stand. The belt also helps if you lean over and your oversized pants sag a bit.

Just a few easy steps and you'll be on your way to a good, boring, diapered class.

Hi im 19years old i was wondering if anyone had any advice on wearing diapers to class when in college. does anyone here dear risk it. im going to a community college so im only going to be going their for the next 2 years then i want to transfer to cal poly san louis obispo welll hope to see what all you have to say

If you don't need to wear a nappy to school, I see no reason why you should do it. But if you choose to do it, it must have something to do with a certain wish to feel some sort of excitement, for example during the fear of being noticed, or the wish of being noticed. And that excitement may have a certain amount of sexual character.

Concerning that I will only ask you to think through what you do to your friends and classmates, in a sence you are dragging them in to actively take part of your fantasies no matter what they feel about being so, which I find rather tasteless. I mean you can dream about or have fantasies about how certain members of your society, but you should not just drag them in to take actual part in it, even if it is only as the one to see or find out. Would you for instance like it, if someone suddently brought a whip to school and started whipping you during class because the person had dreamt about doing so and see the reaction for a long time.

If you on the other hand, should have other reasons for wearing nappies to school from time to time, I can only say be open and honest about it, not that you should choose to tell anybody about your wearing, but if anyone should ask say it as it is. If you wear a nappy because you like the convinience of peeing during class instead of using the restroom, just say so, but be ready to take any reaction, I can't guarantee you that there will be many positive ones, actually I will guess they will think you are strange, but that would probably still be better than being laughed at or looked down at, if the reason was that you got a kick out of being seen in public wearing a nappy.

Oh my dear, I'm just talking and talking, all I mean is, that society has a code that gives us a set of thumb rules of how we coexists in the public space, and pee ple are not very happy to have too many changes made to that set of rules, because they work pretty well in general. Still it leaves place for outsiders, they will just have to accept that they will be treated like outsiders, which can be very devastating for a good social life.

Last but not least, if your starting point was that you actually need to wear nappies in the daytime because of incontinence, you should not let a question like that bother you, we are many young pee ple that suffer from incontinence of one or another sort, for one or another reason, we will have to meet life as we are, and use whatever personal aid we need, to take part of life as well as we can. I can't tell you that you will never be noticed, I have never tried wearing a nappy in standing position in all the time I remember, but I do know that in sitting position, you can be as discrete as you wish to, but again if it should be noticed just shake it off because it may be the best alternative to having wet clothes.

I wear 24/7...graduated from college last May...wore diapers to every class....NEVER HAD A PROBLEM. And these were not just regular diapers...they were 2+ diapers thick. I wore under Dockers or Jeans every day...so I would go for it...people in college are for the most part very mature...and too busy with their own lives to notice what is going on in yours... :)

I wear 24/7...graduated from college last May...wore diapers to every class....NEVER HAD A PROBLEM. And these were not just regular diapers...they were 2+ diapers thick. I wore under Dockers or Jeans every day...so I would go for it...people in college are for the most part very mature...and too busy with their own lives to notice what is going on in yours... :)

Honestly if you can wear to class, and not draw attention to the fact that you are wearing, then it really is NOBODY's business what you are wearing and why you are wearing it.

Just cause somebody might walk, talk, and act perfectly normal, does not exclude them from having medical issues where they need to wear a diaper.

I have a family friend who's brother was born with Spina Bifida.... I knew that he was in diapers longer than most kids, but did not know that he still wore them. He is about 11 years old I think, maybe 12... we were at my friend's house for a cookout and i saw him walking from the car to the bathroom with a pull-on diaper (plain white like a old goodnites), so that was that..... it is not mentioned.

Basically I am saying that if you just GOTTA wear a diaper to class, then do so, keep in the mindset that nobody else needs to nor wants to know about it. I don't think i ever wore to class in college, but i wore around campus many times.

Hi!

It sounds like you want to try this, so correct me if I misunderstood. I have done similar things. Start out wearing out to a place where you don't have to be for long and where not many people will know you. Most disposables are not detectable so don't go for bulk. Plastic pants over top of them will help cut down the noise. Try wearing while you go for a haircut, or out to the grocery store. As far as your class goes, it may depend on how many people are in it and how close you are to each other. When I went to University, we had huge classes, so you didn't know everyone and it was easy to wear. I did however have a lot of lab work to do and that was impossible to wear during.

Probably if you can wear to class and leave right after to get home, you won't have any trouble. If you have a lot of friends in class, you may need to be a bit more careful.

All the best for whatever you choose.

Whether you wear or you don't, is up to you. But consider this ... if wearing them distracts you in any way (either sexually or excitement or worry about being discovered) then you'll have a hard time focusing on your classes which you or your parents have paid oodles of money for you to attend. You don't want to throw your education in the toilet for some cheap thrills and then have to work twice as hard to catch up. If wearing diapers just feels comfortable and you forget about them while wearing, then it's not really an issue.

Wearing diapers during class hasn't really been a distraction to me. The first time you wear a diaper anywhere, there's a little nervousness or paranoria. If you don't think that you'll be able to wear a diaper for a few hours and not think about it, then don't do it. IMO, wearing diapers will not ruin your education.

But seriously, if you gotta think about it this much then you probably will be a distraction and you shouldnt wear them (unless of course you need them!)

I agree with the above.

On the other hand though, I did wear diaper 24/7 while in grad school. It is no big deal really, unless it is a big deal to you. I found that after the first day, it was no big thing at all. I got to the point where I didn't think too much about it, and even occasionally forgot if I had wet my diapers or not. If it is not a distraction to you, then go for it. On the other hand, if you are just doing it for the thrill of it, and it is distracting, spare yourself the hassel and pay attention to your classes.

If you have the strong desire to wear diapers in any event and don't do it then you have let fear control you. If fear controls you then you are a slave to an emotion that could very well be unfounded. If you are a slave then you are not free. I would definitely recommend wearing diapers whenever you want and not letting your fears dictate your actions. We all fear many things, but I found that I am truly happy when I ignore my fears and just go for it and follow my desires. I went 24/7 for a couple of months and learned that my fears of being noticed was way overinflated. Even if they do notice, it is not the end of the world. I learned that I shouldn't live my life based on what I think others think of me. That is just too much worrying. Life is too short.

"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself"

SDB

Can't say that when I was in college that I wore diapers, but I'll go with others, if it is too much a distraction to you're eductiion don't do it. But if you feel comfortable with it go for it: On a simillar line, with work at first I had problems, but now I'd be more distracted if I wasn't diapered/protected.

If you have the strong desire to wear diapers in any event and don't do it then you have let fear control you. If fear controls you then you are a slave to an emotion that could very well be unfounded. If you are a slave then you are not free. I would definitely recommend wearing diapers whenever you want and not letting your fears dictate your actions. We all fear many things, but I found that I am truly happy when I ignore my fears and just go for it and follow my desires. I went 24/7 for a couple of months and learned that my fears of being noticed was way overinflated. Even if they do notice, it is not the end of the world. I learned that I shouldn't live my life based on what I think others think of me. That is just too much worrying. Life is too short.

"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself"

SDB

A-freakin-men!!!

I could not agree more, and I can say I also had the exact same experience (although I went 24/7 for a couple of years instead of a couple of months). That is why I say, "wearing diapers will be as big of a deal as you chose to make it."

Wearing diapers at college?

Keep in mind that your education is *very* expensive and that not getting that sheepskin will hurt your chances for a *long* time. So make sure you can pay attention in class...

As for wearing to class? Just practice first, so you'll forget about them, and if they are too distracting, then don't wear them...

Hi im 19years old i was wondering if anyone had any advice on wearing diapers to class when in college. does anyone here dear risk it. im going to a community college so im only going to be going their for the next 2 years then i want to transfer to cal poly san louis obispo welll hope to see what all you have to say

Ugh, why is everyone so fucking paranoid?!

Trust me, nobody is staring at your ass. Only another DL is going to be able to notice, and even if you were with another DL the chances are low.

I wear diapers to work all the time, in a crowded office, and the only reason anybody knows is cause I was careless with throwing them away when I changed. Now put on your diaper and get to class!

• 4 weeks later...

I was wondering about diaper fraternities in college? Do they really exist? I have heard alot of stories about them in college, but maybe they are just that, stories. I think it would be fun to join one, but have never actually heard of a real one. I myself haven't been to college. I guess I'm just trying to earn money for tuition while scopping out the best college to go to.

I've worn them to lots of things including class. I go to people houses for my job all day. I've often worn crinkly diapers under my khakis and I don't think anyone's every noticed. I do however tuck my shirt in, wear and wear a tight belt. Most of the time we're outside and you really don't hear little crinkles over natural sounds. The one time I heard it kind of loud, I pulled a plastic baggy out of my packet with some of the pieces I needed for my job and let them make the connection.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All

Just courios as to were or when these college / University Diaper party happen. Im in ottawa and in college obviously, and was just wondering if anybody was hosting or knows about one happining.

Or

I you your self have Stories of a party you went to with other people in diapers or were every one had diapers on.

S-mikey

post-4412-1163097087_thumb.jpg

post-4412-1163097087_thumb.jpg

There's a ton of pictures about this on the Internet, of both men and women and a funny thing to do. Would be interesting if anyone on here had particpated and what they're experiences were.

Personally I haven't because I too am in school but I'm not living on campus. I think it's definitely a party thing for THOSE guys, and not the ones who have to take the bus and subway home :P