LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secure Care X-plus Brand

RMS401

I think it's really interesting that Secure Care even took the name X-Plus. Gee, I wonder who they're shooting for? <_<

I know that many people here have said that they liked the standard Secure Care diapers, even though I've never tried them, but these intrigue me. Could they be as good as the Abena? Has an American company really come up with a decent diaper to rival the likes of Molicare and Abena? Are they super thick and absorbent?

These questions and many more, found on this page: http://www.securepersonalcare.com/xplus-br....html?indexsale

If anyone has tried these, or will try these, please come back and tell us what you think!

-RMS

I think it's really interesting that Secure Care even took the name X-Plus. Gee, I wonder who they're shooting for? <_<

I know that many people here have said that they liked the standard Secure Care diapers, even though I've never tried them, but these intrigue me. Could they be as good as the Abena? Has an American company really come up with a decent diaper to rival the likes of Molicare and Abena? Are they super thick and absorbent?

These questions and many more, found on this page: http://www.securepersonalcare.com/xplus-br....html?indexsale

If anyone has tried these, or will try these, please come back and tell us what you think!

-RMS

I ordered a few sample packs, but they said they were now on backorder, so I guess I have to wait, but when I get them I let you know here

Hmmm, very interesting. I really liked their original model, but I did not feel it had enough absorbency for the price. I just ordered myself a pack of the new x-plus version and will have to check it out. On the downside, they are $$$... even more than Abena X-plus by my math.

I just got a sample bag from them today (they are an advertiser and friend of the site, so they hooked me up :blush: )

I've wet twice so far with no leaks. Being incontinent, I usually change by now, but I'm not going too to test it's limits. It's more form-fitting than Abri or Moli, so more discreet for daytime wear. Solid white in color with a purple tape panel. Light blue wetness indicator. Tapes seem strong, and the padding isn't breaking up. The plastic is soft, and only slightly crinkly. Overall one of the best diapers I have worn.

Our link to the product Page:

http://www.securepersonalcare.com/xplus-briefs.html?idiaper

Guest neo52450

If you still have an unused one, could you post a few poic's of it?

I just got a sample bag from them today (they are an advertiser and friend of the site, so they hooked me up :blush: )

I've wet twice so far with no leaks. Being incontinent, I usually change by now, but I'm not going too to test it's limits. It's more form-fitting than Abri or Moli, so more discreet for daytime wear. Solid white in color with a purple tape panel. Light blue wetness indicator. Tapes seem strong, and the padding isn't breaking up. The plastic is soft, and only slightly crinkly. Overall one of the best diapers I have worn.

I never tried the "x plus" but i know that the regular secures, if you blew your nose in them they would leak and were noisy as heck. being incontinent i'm not too proud of people in public knowing that i wear.

I haven't had any problems with the Secure Plus.

The X-Plus is REALLY turning me off with it's price tag. They could've at least made them cases of 96 like the Secure Plus.

...If you're blowing your nose in them, you've got them on the wrong end and that might be the cause of your pants getting wet.

I just ordered sample packs of the X-Plus and the Plus Premium. I remember trying the Secure diaper a few years ago and wasn't impressed and stuck with Abena diapers. I am curious how these compare with the Abena Abri-Form X-plus and the Super. As for the cost, the Secure Care disposable is slightly less cost when bought in case lots. But, XPmedical's case price includes shipping. Anyway, I like trying out new diapers so if nothing else it will be fun like trying on new underwear...LOL well diapers are my underwear.

i would really like to know how the padding stays together,that is my biggest pet peev,droopy diapers from padding all faling between legs,let us know

Hi there im looking for a real photograph of this brand d you think you could take a picture of the front for me and send it to me. thanks sean from CA

Guest comfy diaper

dose the inside have those pressed in diamonds shapes, i h8 that, the normal secure pluses have the diamond shapes in the padding, that completely ruins the softness

Hopefully the pic's are attached. I love the way the secure plus tapes stick and the fact that they are almost as absorbent as the abriforms. Cool diapers!

dw

P.S. Oh yeah the pics are of the secure plus - xplus, abri-form x-plus, and molicare super plus.

post-5545-1167302076_thumb.jpg

post-5545-1167302091_thumb.jpg

post-5545-1167302125_thumb.jpg

post-5545-1167302144_thumb.jpg

post-5545-1167302154_thumb.jpg

post-5545-1167302160_thumb.jpg

post-5545-1167302076_thumb.jpg

post-5545-1167302091_thumb.jpg

post-5545-1167302125_thumb.jpg

post-5545-1167302144_thumb.jpg

post-5545-1167302154_thumb.jpg

post-5545-1167302160_thumb.jpg

I stand by my earlier comment about them looking like they have the same blue wetness indicator as the Depend diapers.

So, have you tried them out extensively? How's the noise? How's the thickness both pre and post wetting?