LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secure Care X-plus Brand

RMS401

Just tried the first sample of this diaper last. I discovered that i really like print on the diaper, up until now I have used bianco bambinos. I had decided that I didn't like printed diapers. Ya I was wrong. have a good day everyone.

Anyone aware of a production problem with Secure? I keep checking their site and keep seeing "Out of Stock" in several sizes and types. I emailed them a couple weeks back and asked if they had an ETA for re-stocking and the reply was "keep checking our website". That would be helpful if they had any information beyond "Out of Stock."

• Like 1

Apparently their new stock of Mediums have shipped. And apparently the "new" ones are a lot thinner than the old ones.

that sucks. they better not bring this "new" thin model to the bambino.

• 2 months later...

I just recently decided to try these. Like them very much, in fact I'm wearing 1 right now. Just in case all didn't know already, Bambino diapers is carrying them. Really like them, they fit just like bambinos, imagine that. I will be buying these and bambinos bianco pretty much exclusively now.

• 2 months later...

Anyone have any idea or info about when Secure will be restocked with the X-plus'? There isn't a note or any info on their site, and all they seem to have left in stock are the Active ultras.....which are a great product also, but I like the secure X-plus' too :(

• Like 1

Anyone have any idea or info about when Secure will be restocked with the X-plus'? There isn't a note or any info on their site, and all they seem to have left in stock are the Active ultras.....which are a great product also, but I like the secure X-plus' too :(

Go to Bambino & get the Bianco. They ran out of SecureX also & asked if I wanted the Bianco. Same diaper

• 2 weeks later...

Square-Duck,

Some of the sizes may be out of stock until late Dec or Jan 2012, call the customer service rep for the latest updates.

3R

Just recently ordered two cases of the X-Plus and the Active Ultra's (one plastic back, the other cloth) . I luv the Secure X-Plus as I have worn for several years now, thought I would give the Active Ultra's a try. Both are very absorbant!!

As far as I have seen, both secure Xplus and active ultra have a plastic outer shell. I have both, still have samples from magic medical before they stopped carrying them. The velcro tabs attach to a panel across the front, not anywhere on the diaper. the tapes on the secure Xplus are the same....*shrug* unless they changed something and I haven't noticed

Square-Duck,

Some of the sizes may be out of stock until late Dec or Jan 2012, call the customer service rep for the latest updates.

3R

They are essentially out of all sizes in secure plus and the basic brief they sell, and many other products, according to their site, with no notes about when they expect to re-stock, which is irritating :glare:

I'm kind of thinking that they are just letting the company go out of stock on everything, and then shut down and focus more on te Bambino products and site instead... *shrug* since the products are very similar...and it's kind of redundant to have 2 sites selling the same thing to 2 different customers..

Or they could just be out of stock waiting on the next shipment.....:) hopefully the latter then the former ;) as I like the Xplus' also. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Looks like they are still out of stock on all their x-plus products. Kind of a bummer, I liked the Secure X-plus diaper and found them really useful for when I wanted a non-DL looking diaper. Granted that wasn't all that often, but it did have its time and place.

• 4 weeks later...

I lost interest in Secures, which used to be my fave diaper, after they changed the tape panel to that dull stuff that tapes don't stick to and became noticeably more thinner. I'd love to know how they are these days!

They seem to be made on the same machine as the new bellissimos. I used to wear x-large bianco and classicos and they fit well. The new bellissimo fit well in large size (the first run). I only have one bambino bianco XL and also a large dry 24/7 to compare the new Secure to. The width of the new Secure is about 1-2 inches wider in the crotch than the bambino. The padding on the front wings runs about a half inch wider on the new Secure than the XL bambino. The padding in the back is also about a half inch wider and taller on the new Secure. The XL bambino runs about a quarter inch longer lengthwise in plastic from back to front but about the same in the wings. The new secures are made of the same outershell plastic of the bellissimos it seems. They also have the wavey purple front panel which seems to be about the same size on the bambino and secure. I'm glad they're about the same size because bambino and secure both seem to have dropped their XL sizes but these new larges will fill the spot nicely. The large dry247 is just bigger in every possible way. Can't compare absorbency yet but the dry has not been bested yet. I'm sorry I don't have any larges to compare it to, but needless to say the new Secure is probably bigger. I've not tried them on yet, still have my morning diaper on but I'll report back when I give em a test drive.

• 2 weeks later...

Soooooo the secure X plus is made the same way as the Teddys and Bellisimos? if this is correct, then I can't order the usual mediums anymore, but have to switch to the larges now :badmood: which I am wondering if the will even %$#@! FIT!

Grrrrrrrr..

stop F*king with my diapers!

Yes I ordered a sample of the bellissimo and xplus at the same time, they are identical in size and shape. I too was disappointed... I do not like the fit of the new larges. They do fit, but I like them to go up higher than they do. I don't like low-rise products.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, well it seems that Secure Xplus's are back in stock, ans being offered on the Bambino Site as well, B*U*T they have been renamed on the Bambino site to The "total dry x-plus" which I found to be interesting. They also make references to them being similar in sizing as "Bambino product line" which I guess encompasses teddys, Biancos, Classicos, and Bellisimos UGH. :o

So, for me, I guess that means I have to switch to larges from now on since they essentially 'shrunk' the whole line downwards, making them smaller/shorter/narrower then the old ones...:badmood:

Maybe I shouldn't grip.....but theres something that bugs me about now having to order "large' rather then mediums....it makes me feel 'fat' I guess :P

Man psychology is a bitch! :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered some samples of the larges to see how they changed things and if they fit....UGH! I don't get why they made them 'wider' in the middle....that was fine, they needed to lengthen the wings to accommodate the sizing that they advertised.

So I'll see when they arrive, which might be tomorrow or Monday...no hurry for me as I have plenty of 'toys' but I an still kind of looking for that ideal diaper that I can wear anytime and will perform well regardless. Currently I still have wellness briefs, Eurobriefs, Abena X's :wub: and Assorted Bambinos (Teddys and Biancos) and what ever other odd ball product I have tried over time. I need to clear out a lot of this and get things down something simpler and that takes up less room :blush: Not that I dis;oke any of these products, they are all awesome in their own right, it's just that I need to simplify. So I'll try the Secure cares again, as well as the redesigned Bambinos....and see what happens.

There is still my cloth diapers that I adore, but wearing them in the day time and out and about is kind of difficult...as much as I enjoy wearing them...if ya know what I mean.

I ordered some samples a week ago (first real diapers ordered beyond store brands). I was a little concerned about how thick they were and how wide they were in the middle. After trying them on though they felt very comfortable.

The plastic isn't exactly what I expected. I expected that classic 90's pampers/huggies plastic which is white and crinkly. It has more of a vinyl look to it but it is still soft to touch, and it doesn't make the noise I expected. So it's easier to conceal under cloths. So depending on what your looking for it might not be all that bad. For me I like being able to conceal it under my clothes and not advertise with a crinkle that I wear diapers.

The diaper thickness while more bulky that what I'm used to still was also very hard to notice under dark navy blue pants that are just a little loose in the seat. Yet in something a little more form fitting will certainly be noticeable.

The diaper width for me wasn't a problem. The diaper reacted just like my kids diapers did when they were little, it bulged down and out of the way allowing you to walk comfortably without having to waddle.

Tapes were good. I was able to remove the tapes for a readjust and reapply with no problems. I did notice when finally taking the diaper off one tape was slightly pulled but it never broke and never came unstuck from the landing zone.

Finally I was able to wear the diaper for about 5 hours before I had to remove it with no leaks no hints of leaks. I gave it one good soaking shortly after putting it on, then multiple little ones over the next several hours. I never had any cool spots form, and never really felt wet. I'm certain I could have worn the diaper longer than I did but I wear for play/relaxation and my RL stuff got in the way.

Overall I liked the diaper, and when I get the chance will order more. It gives me what I want in a diaper and it has the performance and options I've been searching for. The only thing that only slightly disappoints me would be the plastic. Even then only because when i get the chance to be home alone it might not be all bad to wear a good ol white crinkly diaper. Might have to order some bianco's or classico's from Bambino.