LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family noticed me limping

Have you tried thinner nappies? Things like Tena Active Fit is quite thin until used.

I can't imagine having nappies thick enough that you noticeably waddle. I wore Tena Maxi, Cuddlz and Cushies at my place of work and also whilst out with my friends and I never felt like I waddled noticeably, I didn't get asked about waddling or anything else either. I think you would have to either be wearing multiple nappies at once or deliberately exaggerating a waddle for it to be noticeable.

• Like 1

I think if you are limping or waddling then your nappy is way too thick. It might be fine to go ultra-thick when you are on our own or you want to emulate a baby more, but among others, that is just begging the wrong kind of questioning.

Wear thinner nappies or 'wear' the consequences.

I've never had anyone notice the diaper waddle before. Then again, many of the people who would notice it also know I have a very bad knee. The pain and weakness comes and goes, so it's not unusual at all for me to walk perfectly normal one day, and be slowed to a crawl the next.