LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Public Messing on Purpose?

On 10/17/2022 at 12:21 AM, DiapergirlWB said:

I live like I need the diapers...i'm pretty well diaper trained for wetting it takes effort to hold and mostly don't notice anymore.  I never hold when in a diaper.  I don't go out of my way to mess myself out in the world, but it does happen.  When it does I immediately go to the restroom and change just like any IC person would do.

This. We have the advantage now of knowing when to change to avoid ugly, painful rashes!

• Like 1
On 11/5/2022 at 8:22 AM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Does your Mommy say anything when you mess your diaper in public?!????♥️?? Like, "there, there, feel better now baby?!" Or, "Baby feel better now that he made a big doo-doo In his diaper?!'?????♥️?

Actually she usually says something along the lines like “I think I smell something stinky…does someone have poopy pants?” Or “Did my baby just go poopy in his diaper? Let mommy check.”

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Actually she usually says something along the lines like “I think I smell something stinky…does someone have poopy pants?” Or “Did my baby just go poopy in his diaper? Let mommy check.”

That's even BETTER! Your Mommy is the BEST!??????♥️????

• Like 1
On 10/17/2022 at 12:21 AM, DiapergirlWB said:

I live like I need the diapers...i'm pretty well diaper trained for wetting it takes effort to hold and mostly don't notice anymore.  I never hold when in a diaper.  I don't go out of my way to mess myself out in the world, but it does happen.  When it does I immediately go to the restroom and change just like any IC person would do.

That's like that with me as well. Being very well diaper trained, I don't hold it in and I learn to let it go anywhere and anytime I need to. I don't hold when I am in a diaper because it allows me to go in them anytime and anywhere I need to. I don't and never go out of my way to mess myself because that's plain rude to people. When it does happen, I just cut out to the bathroom and change like any other IC person. 

• Like 3
  • 10 months later...

Exposing another to the stink of your shit is not only inconsiderate, it is, in some places, illegal and has sent a lot of people to prison with the associated public humilliation and permanant linkage to child endagerment.

An actual baby does fill its diaper in public, but it is behaving as it has been trained to do - sating a need as and when it feels the need. It is the duty and responsibility of its career / parent to protect the child, and everyone else from being exposed to the smell. As a result, when a child does this, its parent/career will change the childs diaper, and this is normal expected behaviour.

When an adult does this, not only is it unacceptable behaviour, it is expected that the adult either has some mental or physical issue - that needs another to take care of it like one would do for a child. As a result, when it is noticed in a public area, someone inevetiably contacts the police etc out of concern for the percieved 'challenged' adult who messed themselves. This occurs EVERYTIME, and it is only a matter of when the factors allign of someone a little more curious as to this getting investigated in further detail. So even if you leave the area after you messed yourself (having hunkered down on the pretense of looking at something in a shop etc. or some other believed subtlely hidden action) this behaviour will be seen on security cameras, and you will be labeled as needing help.

In most coutries worldwide, there are enough security cameras recording to be able to 'catch you in the act' - so although you can't recall you actions prior to you filling your diaper, or may percieve those actions as 'innocent' or 'subtle', security services who are experts at examining recordings will be able to track you almost since the second you leave your home until the second you return. 

As a result, to those who are doing this on purpose, please stop before you end up on the evening news and even worse, in jail. Even the I.C. among us, when they realise that they are messy avoid public exposure - so why are you doing this. Do you not realise how stupid that is? Eventually, you WILL be exposed as each time you, by the concept of increasing risk to match thrill level, will go too far one day.

This is the modern world we live in, where everything done is being watched - as soon as you leave the privacy and protection of your own home. Trillions has been spent, and is being spent daily to protect shops / areas from theft and vandals, with experts (plus AI computer driven software) where their sole job is to analyse video and predict actions of people. It was analysis of these types of images that led to the conclusion that people when buying baby diapers in the evenings also buy alcohol andn snacks. - i.e. young mothers/fathers that run out of diapers for their baby also tend to buy beer and/or snacks.

Do you not think that your behaviour of dressing in a diaper and then heading out to a public space like a mall etc walking around in circles while you wait for the urge to poop grows as does your heart rate and body temprature - all in the view of security cameras where each second is being recorded, stored and being analysed. In 1990, the software industry created a touch screen interface where the computer can read your heart rate, blood pressure and temp from a less than one second touch. Today, cameras can do the same, and due to the fact that most can 'see' levels greater than the human eye, do you not think that they can 'see' your diaper under your clothes and also see you as you eventually fill the diaper? They can, and AI analysis of your actions compared with self learning capability of computers, it is only a matter of time that your actions end up in a situation that you don't want to be in - and that is not what you are going to do, it is what you already did. prob in that mall etc that is somewhat distant from your home where you though you were safe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not to mention the reputation that it gives us of being lowlifes. These forums are not private either. Can you imagine what people glean from seeing many discussions  like this. I have seen excerpts from some of the discussions here on Google. This topic was off limits on the Yahoo RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME Group Fecal matter is a biohazard as was mentioned in the recent news report about the airliner that had to turn back because someone had an attack of the runs and did not make it to the toilet

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Dee Cee said:

…never mind , I lost my train of thought ! 

50 minutes ago, Dee Cee said:

I tasted more shit than a little bit , as I would be washing a cows utters off , and that shitty tail , would come around my head , and slap me in the mouth , and I just spit it out  

Would you not think that consuming all that shit might have had some effect on your mental capability, and exposing others to your smells on purpose might be crossing a line or two?

Remember, most people don't like being exposed to something where they have a choice, and there is, in public areas, a reasonable level of expectation that they wouldn't be - and there are people in the world that have not even the simple level of respect for others and

"on purpose", where they have the ability to not do same, expose others without their choice to the smell of their shit.

These people, by that very action, prove to the world that they can't behave reasonably in public society, and the way society deals with that type of people it to lock them away - either in a prison or a mental institution.

Exposing other people to my messy diaper is against my DIAPER CODE OF ETHICS. Have I messed in public? Yes, just few times, but practiced social distancing before we knew about COVID social distancing, I just continued walking as normal, while I enjoyed the warm mess in my diaper without offending anyone. Again. only a few times in my life.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, babykeiff said:

Exposing another to the stink of your shit is not only inconsiderate, it is, in some places, illegal and has sent a lot of people to prison with the associated public humiliation and permanent linkage to child endangerment.

An actual baby does fill its diaper in public, but it is behaving as it has been trained to do - sating a need as and when it feels the need. It is the duty and responsibility of its career / parent to protect the child, and everyone else from being exposed to the smell. As a result, when a child does this, its parent/career will change the child's diaper, and this is normal expected behavior.

When an adult does this, not only is it unacceptable behavior, it is expected that the adult either has some mental or physical issue - that needs another to take care of it like one would do for a child. As a result, when it is noticed in a public area, someone inevitably contacts the police etc out of concern for the perceived 'challenged' adult who messed themselves. This occurs EVERYTIME, and it is only a matter of when the factors align of someone a little more curious as to this getting investigated in further detail. So even if you leave the area after you messed yourself (having hunkered down on the pretense of looking at something in a shop etc. or some other believed subtlety hidden action) this behavior will be seen on security cameras, and you will be labeled as needing help.

To those who are doing this on purpose, please stop before you end up on the evening news and even worse, in jail. Even the I.C. among us, when they realize that they are messy avoid public exposure - so why are you doing this. Do you not realize how stupid that is? Eventually, you WILL be exposed as each time you, by the concept of increasing risk to match thrill level, will go too far one day.

This is the modern world we live in, where everything done is being watched - as soon as you leave the privacy and protection of your own home. Trillions has been spent, and is being spent daily to protect shops / areas from theft and vandals, with experts (plus AI computer driven software) where their sole job is to analyse video and predict actions of people. It was analysis of these types of images that led to the conclusion that people when buying baby diapers in the evenings also buy alcohol and snacks. - i.e. young mothers/fathers that run out of diapers for their baby also tend to buy beer and/or snacks.

Do you not think that your behavior of dressing in a diaper and then heading out to a public space like a mall etc walking around in circles while you wait for the urge to poop grows as does your heart rate and body temperature - all in the view of security cameras where each second is being recorded, stored and being analysed. In 1990, the software industry created a touch screen interface where the computer can read your heart rate, blood pressure and temp from a less than one second touch. Today, cameras can do the same, and due to the fact that most can 'see' levels greater than the human eye, do you not think that they can 'see' your diaper under your clothes and also see you as you eventually fill the diaper? They can, and AI analysis of your actions compared with self learning capability of computers, it is only a matter of time that your actions end up in a situation that you don't want to be in - and that is not what you are going to do, it is what you already did. prob in that mall etc that is somewhat distant from your home where you though you were safe.

Some very valid points here, but what I mostly agree on is purposely exposing others to the smell of your shit is wrong.  I don't like going about my day enjoying things and having to smell even a fart, let alone being around some adult that knows better but is shitting his pants or diapers among lots of people for his or her jollies.  Actual people with bowel incontinence may have accidents they can't help or avoid, but I'm sure they are not doing it on purpose, changing as soon as they can and taking steps with things like Nullo to avoid others having to smell them.

11 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Not to mention the reputation that it gives us of being lowlifes. These forums are not private either. Can you imagine what people glean from seeing many discussions  like this. I have seen excerpts from some of the discussions here on Google. This topic was off limits on the Yahoo RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME Group Fecal matter is a bio-hazard as was mentioned in the recent news report about the airliner that had to turn back because someone had an attack of the runs and did not make it to the toilet

I read that article as well about the plane.  AB/DL is a safe and harmless fetish even if a lot of people have no understanding or clue about it.  We are not put in a very good light among the public when someone goes out either discreetly or obviously diapered in a crowd of people, whether at an amusement park, tourist attraction or shopping at Walmart and purposely poops his diaper where everyone around him can smell it and know what he has done.  There was a post here this year about someone doing just that at a major store, leaking, sitting in a chair for sale and getting poop all over it.  Just for his jollies.  Then he had to brag about it to everyone here in a forum post, expecting everyone to think it was cute and OK.  The consensus was he should have been arrested and forced to make restitution to the store for damage to their merchandise.  No one thought it was cute or funny.  Things like that just give us all a bad name among people who already thing we are pedophiles and sickos.

2 hours ago, Moochie said:

Exposing other people to my messy diaper is against my DIAPER CODE OF ETHICS. Have I messed in public? Yes, just few times, but practiced social distancing before we knew about COVID social distancing, I just continued walking as normal, while I enjoyed the warm mess in my diaper without offending anyone. Again. only a few times in my life.

I don't often wear diapers in public (but I did go 24/7 for about a week on a recent vacation).  When I do wear out in public, I am dressed normally and discreetly with a t-shirt style onesie so no diaper is visible.  In years past I didn't have onesies and I do admit there were probably a few times shopping when a little diaper was visible out the back of my jeans, but if anyone noticed they would have thought it was regular underpants.  Wetting in public, yes.  Messing my diaper anywhere but in the privacy of my home, NEVER!  Like Moochie and others have said, exposing others to a messy diaper is wrong, so please, just don't do it among people.  Find some other way to get your jollies and get yourself off.

I totally agree with the general consensus to keep your stink away from the public.  Have I been out diapered? Yes.  Have I been messy when out?  Yes, once or twice.  As I recall I made my mess in a parking lot with nobody around one time and the other I was IN the car.  So no public exposure to smells.

I've noticed quite a few videos of women lifting their skirt and cumming (squirting) in public places.  While I have to say that someone having a quiet orgasm in a public place is hot, spewing fluids all over is NOT cool.  Honestly...  GROSS, who wants to sit on a seat when someone sprayed it with their <fill in fluid of choice>  And it doesn't belong on the floor/ground either.

We've known about sanitation for a LONG time.  From Wiki: The Mesopotamians introduced clay sewer pipes around 4000 BC

5 hours ago, Moochie said:

I think anyone who dose that is making Incontinent people look bad. I know some people on here have a fetish and kink for this but seriously, your making Incontinent folks look bad by pushing your kink down people's faces.

As an Incontinent an Adult baby, I wet and mess alot in my diaper but I know rules and do's and don'ts. I have messed my diaper when I am out shopping and yes, I do try to make it out away from people so they don't have to smell my messy diaper. It's common sense and something disabled people do all the time.

I think the concensus on this is the following (private or public, by choice or accident):-

• Wearing and using diapers is acceptable
  • Wearing baby/infantile clothing is acceptable
  • Some infantile behaviour is acceptable

HOWEVER

As soon as a messy diaper exists OR is known to be comming, the line is crossed - so if you are IC or not, it is never acceptable to expose it to the public. The IC amoung us go out of our way to prevent smells etc reaching public (nullo / plastic pants etc). There is a little leaway with IC people, and they move aand change ASAP after messing, like all diaper dependant people (babies inclusive).

Being in public in a messy diaper either by accident or on purpose is something to be avoided. Some can't prevent it but are respectable enough to change ASAP. (or their career changes them)

It seems, to me, that we in the ABDL world (that includes everyone that chose diapers either for need or fun), need to put a set of rules for the less considerate to follow.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

I think the concensus on this is the following (private or public, by choice or accident):-

• Wearing and using diapers is acceptable
  • Wearing baby/infantile clothing is acceptable
  • Some infantile behaviour is acceptable

HOWEVER

As soon as a messy diaper exists OR is known to be comming, the line is crossed - so if you are IC or not, it is never acceptable to expose it to the public. The IC amoung us go out of our way to prevent smells etc reaching public (nullo / plastic pants etc). There is a little leaway with IC people, and they move aand change ASAP after messing, like all diaper dependant people (babies inclusive).

Being in public in a messy diaper either by accident or on purpose is something to be avoided. Some can't prevent it but are respectable enough to change ASAP. (or their career changes them)

It seems, to me, that we in the ABDL world (that includes everyone that chose diapers either for need or fun), need to put a set of rules for the less considerate to follow.

Totally agree. Many IC folks like myself are very mindful when we mess in our diapers. We step out of the way, get cleaned up, diaper changed and get on with our lives. We don't go out of the way to expose it to the public

Being an adult baby in a messy diaper either by accident or on purpose is something I avoid at all cost. I don't go near people with a messy diaper and I step out and change. Although their is a situations where I may have to get by people to get out and get diaper change but I am always Mindful of being near people with a messy diaper.

The only problem I see is that many in the ABDL world including those who wear for fun or fetish, seriously need a Code of Ethics and ground rules. It's bad enough as an IC that we have to deal with people who try to push their fetish on to people and make IC people looks back. We should simply lay down the law on the ABDL world make sure they don't make IC and disabled folks look bad.

• Thanks 1

ONe can be a copraphile without being a AB. Copraphilia is or at least was, a branch of Abnormal Psych. different from other forms of fetish in that it is harmful to self or others

33 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

ONe can be a copraphile without being a AB. Copraphilia is or at least was, a branch of Abnormal Psych. different from other forms of fetish in that it is harmful to self or others

Yes, it is true that people can be interested in copraphilia (Coprophilia also called scatophilia or scat (Greek: σκατά, skatá 'feces'), is the paraphilia involving sexual arousal and pleasure from feces.) but, as with any sexual driven fetish, this is kept in private.

What we are talking about here is where one inforces their fetishism and/or fantasy on the non consenting public. If you wish, lets simplify this with vanilla sex. It is not publically acceptable to have intercourse and/or cause oneself or another to climax in any public area. This is kept behind closed doors, and usually in a bedroom or some place similar. For someone to mess their diaper in public - for self gratification - IS inforcing their fantasies / fetishes on another - and is never acceptable behaviour.

That type of behaviour is not only effecting the ABDL world, but also effects those who are differently abled.

So - for your self gratification, the cost is that everyone pays the price - which equates to everyone will want you to cover their costs with your freedom.

• Like 1

In AbPsych, Coprophilia was not limited to scat but included other forms of filth. For my money, it was just a fetish on steroids being bizarre to the max but like other fetishes

I'm going to pose a question and play around a little in the gray zone.  How about being diapered with plastic pants over it and making a mess towards the outside of a mall so you can exit without passing more than a couple of people?  I don't know about anybody else but for me it takes quite a while for any smell to escape when diapered with plastic pants.  Personally I'd say it's acceptable and can easily see a couple playing with that dynamic or even a single person.  But I really want to know other people's opinion on such.

The smell will still come through eventually as it does with baibes

Even so, it does not matter, if you are doing it deliberately, then you are trying to stick it to unwilling participants be being an exhibitionist. There is no "grey zone", it's you being a self-absorbed douchebag and it is THAT which makes it wrong. Given that where would the thrill be if you did NOT stink out the place? That is what shit does so that is what you want. If you are going that far, then go for broke

8 hours ago, christi said:

I'm going to pose a question and play around a little in the gray zone.  How about being diapered with plastic pants over it and making a mess towards the outside of a mall so you can exit without passing more than a couple of people?  I don't know about anybody else but for me it takes quite a while for any smell to escape when diapered with plastic pants.  Personally I'd say it's acceptable and can easily see a couple playing with that dynamic or even a single person.  But I really want to know other people's opinion on such.

My opinion?  Just no.  You may have plastic pants on but when at home and I have plastic pants on over my diapers, even 2 pairs and then my jeans, I can still smell the poop, especially walking around.  Find some other way to get your jollies instead of purposely pooping your diaper in public around people to see if they might react, or just to smile and know you are around a bunch of people wearing a poop filled diaper.  Save it for when at home and not around people or in public.  That's my opinion.

I appreciate the replies to my question.  One of the statement/questions was "Where is the thrill in that" (if you're not stinking up the place with innocent people around).  The thrill is much like being diapered in public.  It's doing something naughty.  It certainly wouldn't be about exposing others to stink since as I said, it would be in proximity to an exit.  And believe it or not, I do appreciate the opinions given.  🙂  Anybody else?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2022 at 8:22 AM, Widdle Webslinger said:

Does your Mommy say anything when you mess your diaper in public?!????♥️?? Like, "there, there, feel better now baby?!" Or, "Baby feel better now that he made a big doo-doo In his diaper?!'?????♥️?

Sometimes she’ll say something along those lines but other times she’ll just say out loud, “Did you just mess your diaper?”

On 9/12/2023 at 10:48 AM, christi said:

As someone with bowel incontinence sometimes it is unavoidable. I always make sure to have a spare handy, with a disposal bag and wipes. Proceed to the nearest bathroom immediately. No one wants to smell you. Make sure you have a disposal bag or two to prevent your diaper from smelling up the bathroom.

OMG - what an exagaration here to read. Makes me really angry.

For sure I will not walk into an enclosed environment without any protection and expose everyone to the content of my diaper.

But also for sure will I continue to poop my diapers in public if I need to go. I will try to avoid crowded spaces and distance as good as possible - but I will not keep it inside my 4 walls. We need to tolerate everything within our great society today - no idea how much genders and so on - so I will enjoy my full diaper outside as I did in the past. Sorry PuraVidaDip.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

As someone who has to deal with this daily, the people who get a kick about pooping yourself on purpose in public, you are only making it harder on people like me who have no control, you are reinforcing the stigma surrounding people older then toddler age wearing diapers, and you are not promoting the community you claim to be a part of, in a good light, since I am not allowed to use a rather fitting art piece I like, I will simply quote it's caption, I am not even potty trained, and I find this Juvenile.

• Like 1