LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Public Messing on Purpose?

So I was wondering how the community feels about Public Messing on purpose. Does it make you happy, does it make you self-conscious, does it give you a rush, does it not affect you at all, etc.?

• Like 3

Well... Since I'm using diapers, I might as well just use them for their intended purpose. But if it's really noticeable, I just use perfume to make the smell go away lol.

• Like 5
On 6/23/2016 at 7:19 AM, MsFluffems said:

Well... Since I'm using diapers, I might as well just use them for their intended purpose. But if it's really noticeable, I just use perfume to make the smell go away lol.

• Like 2

If and when I do mess my diapers in public I make sure I change asap. I normally mess only in the mornings but there are times that I will mess during the day, that's why I always have an eXtra diaper with me to change into along with wipe to clean up with. Wetting and messing my diaper is just part of who I am.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it is fun to go to a mall when I am just about in need to poo! I will go walk around and when I get close, find something to purchase. While checking out I will fill my diapers. Generally I will go outside and walk around the mall parking lot. At some point find a bench to sit on so the poo gets squished around good. Then go for about an hour drive.

When I am home after filling my diapers, I will ride my bouncy horsie for awhile to squish the poo all over in my diapers.

I Pretty much have good bowel control but have never had any bladder control As I have written here and elsewhere about this.

pottypanties

I have impaired messing control. I don't mess in public if I can avoid it, but I will occasionally deliberately mess my diapers when I feel like the alternative is doing it on the train home (a small, airtight box full of people).

• Like 1

I wet my diaper in public all the time, and never think twice about it. But I'm way to shy to go poop in public, and the smell would make me self concuss, I might do it like in a park or open area.

• Like 1

I love the thrill and the feeling of naughtyness. I will only ever actually poop my diaper in public though if I know I won't be bothering anyone. That means no closed spaces, and no popular gathering spots. If I feel the need to go and I am in one of those situations though, I will either go

• Like 1
On 6/22/2016 at 9:25 PM, Soaked_ said:

So I was wondering how the community feels about Public Messing on purpose. Does it make you happy, does it make you self-conscious, does it give you a rush, does it not affect you at all, etc.?

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I love pooing my nappy in public. It feels naughty and right to me. Also it gives me a sense of achievement when others notice I filled my nappy

• Like 1

Today, I got out of bed, woke up and knew I had to do some shopping. I got up, and put on a teni max and put on plastic pants, then I put on wind pants, as I like wearing them, and they kind of hide a diaper. So I went to Target, and went down an aisle to crouch pretending to look at something, and began to push. I had a

• 7 months later...
On Wednesday, June 22, 2016 at 9:25 PM, Soaked_ said:

• 3 weeks later...

I mess my diaper on purpose all the time, I always know if I need to go shit, I just never take the time to run to the bathroom to go shit as I'm always wearing a diaper, so I just go shit whenever it needs to happen, does not bother me if I'm out in public, at work or at home, if I need to go shit I just go shit.

• Like 1

I don't have any embarrassment about wetting in public and I actually enjoy doing it. It is a real turn on for me. Maybe because the whole act is naughty and taboo and I'm secretly hoping someone will notice and offer to change my diaper or spank my bottom haha. That's why I wear them. Now I haven't gone poo poo in public yet. Mainly because I haven't had the need too and it still takes some privacy to poop

17 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I mess my diaper on purpose all the time, I always know if I need to go shit, I just never take the time to run to the bathroom to go shit as I'm always wearing a diaper, so I just go shit whenever it needs to happen, does not bother me if I'm out in public, at work or at home, if I need to go shit I just go shit.