LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tykables needs our help!

It's the Daily Mail... They are a very right wing and bigoted newspaper and readership so its no surprise. Although this article is actually fairly balanced from what I skimmed.

That said, Tykables got themselves into it and its their job to get themselves out of it. They have my sympathy that they have to deal with close minded people but I don't know what else they could expect when opening a physical store like that. They have to know that this reaction would be a big possibility.

As I said in the other thread, they moved into a very exposed location in a very conservative area of the Chicago suburbs. This was going to happen eventually. Whatever anyone's opinion, the article states the town has already told the people there is no legal action they can take against the store at this time, and I doubt they need our help anymore than they did before. They're a well-appreciated diaper brand amongst littles and make a lot of money as a result of their products and that was never going to change as a result of this news.

What I'm keenly aware of is the irony of this whole situation. I come from a generation that didn't have the internet or cell phones. To find any diaper related material you had to seek it out in adult bookstores or stumbling across it in some other way. As connected as our world is today newbies still need to seek out knowledge on their own. A Google search is probably the most used first step.

The more these idiots protest and the louder they bray the more attention the media will pay to the story. Imagine you're a child and you have this interest in diapers that keeps grasping your attention. You know not to say anything to anyone about your interest and you think "I'm the only one that feels this way". Then you see all this news coverage on the regular channels, you know, all the channels that don't have child blocks on them from your parents. There's the video of an adult happily sitting in a comfortably thick cutely decorated diaper and his short Tykables tee shirt. Now that same kid that was completely in the dark about this and probably would have been for who knows how many years before his desire wins out and he goes to Google and types "DIAPERS" is going I'm not alone!

These idiots are calling so much attention to this that they may as well film a recruiting video. It's obvious that what's going on with the protesters is emotional and has blinded them to any rational thought. A rational person would have investigated any legal means for removing the store quietly before trying to run them out publicly. They just jumped to the public outcry and gave the store all this free publicity. Irony, the driving force of the universe.

Hugs,

Freta

Personally I feel that Tykables did this on purpose. The new management of ABU is based in a fairly liberal and remote area. Why did the owner of Tykables pick an ultraconservative town in Illinois?

It could be any number of reasons for Tykables choosing this location. I have an openly TG friend who chose to live in a very backwards small town. When we discussed her wanting to be there when there were better choices nearby she said that it was places like there that needed somebody to change their attitudes towards TG's and that she was going to be the one who showed them that there's nothing wrong with it. She's had a few problems but she has made the changes she wanted to see made and now that small town at least tolerates the presence of TG's even if they don't embrace them.

If Tykables stays the course maybe they can change some attitudes too- it's certainly possible. You'll never change everyone's mind but you don't have to. if you change most people's minds the others will eventually lose credibility and fade out of existence.

Bettypooh

• 4 weeks later...
On ?6?/?9?/?2016 at 8:41 PM, daddyeric91 said:

Even if its in a Conservitive neiberhood , there are adult shops around so why judge one business but not another , These people who are judging tykables , should consider the fact the people with legitimate medical issues buy their products because the products sold at the home Healthcare shops