LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABU + PUL = Nono

When the all-over-printed diapers started coming out I was worried about ink bleeding onto my skin. Thankfully that has not been an issue, but it seems that ABU's latest offering - The adorable Little Paws diapers - do not play well with certain types of PUL waterproof pants. Ruined one of my favorite pairs that can't be replaced as they are no longer made.

8 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

I was under the opinion that plastic disposable diapers didn't need plastic pants.

I find I need some kind of diaper cover at night to prevent sagging, leaks and NBS (Naked bum syndrome) when it's warm and I don't want to wear pajama pants over my diaper.

I find I need some kind of diaper cover at night to prevent sagging, leaks and NBS (Naked bum syndrome) when it's warm and I don't want to wear pajama pants over my diaper.

You can get really nice tank top / wife beater onesie's from Jenny at Babykins just about any color,they do a grateful job at supporting a diaper Wether it'd a cloth or space or thinner they work well. I wear them everyday over my diapers.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Due to the physical characteristics of plasticized pvc it is very common for dyes to migrate from one garment (or object) to another. I'm sure most of you have noticed that a xerox copy that's in a pvc folder will transfer toner to the pvc. A similar effect occurs with dyes.

I once had an orange pair of plastic panties with black elastics. After storing it next to a purple pair I noticed purple spots on the side that had been next to the purple. So I decided to try something - I put the orange pair inside the purple pair, then folded them and put them on the bottom of the pile. After a few weeks the orange ones had irregularly-shaped purple spots all over them. They looked like that for a few months, and over time the purple coloration diffused more evenly into the orange panties.