LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have been continously diapered for close to 25 years . The only undisputed time I have is at night watching TV I will air out on a bad pad for awhile to keep my skin healthy but since I leak like a sieve I replace the bed pad and put on a fresh diaper before going to sleep. When my Aide changes me in the morning I usually go into a disposable in the summer because I will be out, in the winter when I don't go out I use cloth day and nihgt.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

With the number of people who are "jealous" of us having to wear all the time , more of us should be making the best of it, accept it and have a little fun with it, these days it's becoming an easier task as the selection of diapers is awesome . Imagine if depend came out with a limited edition throwback to the original late 80's early 90's product, they would probably sell out in a matter of hours and make billions of dollars. It's a pipe dream but a nice one!.

With wearing diapers 24x7, wet or dry, how do you avoid diaper rash? What is your experienced recommendation? Also, for those who also use plastic

Ways to avoid a rash are the tried and true basics :

Good hygiene, at every change wash the diaper area thoroughly, then dry and at least once a week apply a thin film of barrier cream, Desitin,A&D or your personal favorite( do not apply thickly it will clog the pores of the diaper which reduces capacity and causes uneven absorbency and reduces wicking capability ) this will also moisturize your skin, if rash should become a problem more air time , do not wear Plastic, vinyl or rubber pants over the diaper when any petroleum based rash cream is used, I personally have purchased pants in red that are considerably cheaper than my normal ones to use only on those days, or if you have sensitive skin use a simethacone based cream without petroleum this will not "eat" the plasticizers out of your pants thereby not causing the crotch to dry out, or rot and become brittle, similarly do not wash them with any soap when wet rinse with cool water and hang to dry , do not hang on metal or in direct sunlight, this will give them the greatest life span well providing you optimal service.

Get as much "air time" as your condition will allow , sit or lay on a bed pad for at least an hour a day , to remain healthy your skin needs to breathe, if possible Balance your air time with your diaper time 1/2 in 1/2 out.

Wash your diapers in cool water with a dye free, fragrance free soap do not use an oxygen booster product or bleach as this attacks the fibers of your diaper and will greatly diminish it's serviceable life, when drying do not use any kind of softener or fabric sheets as this will cause a water repelling waxy buildup on the diaper. At least every change of season "strip" your diaper this will remove any lingering odor in the diaper or elastic, hang to dry on the clothes line preferably.

With plastic pants, vinyl or rubber do not get pants where the elastic is super tight, it is there to seal the product around your body not to be a tourniquet , if you have abnormally large or small legs use a company that will custom make your product, such as a medium with large openings , I have purchased from several of the companies and never had a problem when requesting a size change on the leg openings , if you have a problem with welts or blisters on your leg openings they are improperly sized and you should also try getting pants with wrapped elastics, that helps a great deal as a rule of thumb in cloth diapers your pants should be one size larger than your diaper if you wear plastic,vinyl or rubber over disposable they can be the same size, also properly sized diapers and pants generally do not require the expense of having them Terry lined unless you flood your diaper all the time, and if so you should be going for doubler's / boosters in the diaper rather than outside of it, Terry lined pants are the same bad investment as AIO'S and are an expensive up sell for a product that is going to have a shorter life and replacement cycles.

Similarly some people who enjoy and use baby powder deal with some of the same clogging issues of the pores if used in excess, and when used in excess causes clumping and retains and traps moisture, which can cause a rash, a lite sprinkle doesn't hurt but should be on the skin and lightly rubbed in rather than just dumped down the front and back of the diaper. Do not spend your whole day in a wet diaper unless it is not possibke

The care and feeding of diapers and rash products off the top of my head.

Been 24/7 for... heavens... probably close to ten years now. Primarily disposable, and primarily just wet. I have developed a bowel schedule where I am generally able to go in the mornings and in the evenings so as to avoid messy diapers when out in public... but that's not to say it hasn't happened numerous times over the years. My wife is a "pullups by day, diapers by night" girl and has very little bladder control after a few years of training.

Has anyone tried to change a diaper in a porta potty ( out house ) Well I have and it SUCKS

I would love to be 24/7. As soon

as I'm home I'm in a diaper until I gotta go to work so all my weekends are diapered until I got to go to work two.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

55 minutes ago, Dunham said:

Has anyone tried to change a diaper in a porta potty ( out house ) Well I have and it SUCKS

I would love to be 24/7. As soon

as I'm home I'm in a diaper until I gotta go to work so all my weekends are diapered until I got to go to work two.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Porta potty, that would be difficult and I would assume dirty!

Same here 24/7 for a few years now. Hard at first but now I have it down to an art form. Summers are harder. I am now urinary incontinent, I just dribble all of the time. Night time was the hardest to get used to as I had to experiment for quite a while before I had a nights sleep without the bed getting wet.