LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Most DL'S become abdl

On 5/13/2016 at 0:53 PM, Jamie said:

Most Diaper Lovers becomes adult babies ill have been giving that some thought not sure if i like that. being babied

Well, I don't know about

I was always a Very Little Girl at heart. Stuffed animals never did anything for me. I was always a Dolly girl ever since I got up close and personal with one when I was either late 4 or just turned 5

I do not know what you mean by "dressing the part". Between 1948 and 54, a Very Little girl (4-7) was kept very feminine and often treated somewhat babyishly. usually by Mommy or other laides

The premise of the OP is not completely correct, but nor is in incorrect either. There are certainly a lot of people who would call themselves DL who engage in part of the AB behaviour or eventually do. I suspect that the vast majority of diaper-wearers - either fetish, role-players or regressive ABs - have an element of regression in them

I can support that for two reasons

1. the fetish is most often acquired at a young age and hearkens back to that age emotionally, regardless of what else is added to it

2. In the culture at large, the diaper "story" includes mostly "baby" or "little" so that is very hard to escape. There is also "medical" but less so and it has the "something wrong" or "malfunction" element and being taken care of (which hearkens back to "baby" and "little"). Since the "old man/woman" story is about an age with which we have no personal experience then it does not resonate. It too has the "malfunction" and needing to be cared for, with the loss of one's cherished independence, paradigm. We have already done the "baby" and "little" thing in our lives and the medical story is well understood. Diaper punishment of a "little" is meant to demean

Nope, have to disagree, have no intention of being an AB, I mean to each their own, but I'm not into the AB scene, mind as an incon now, I'm always diapered, but doesn't mean I want to be a toddler again.

I don't know. I came into all this in adolescence, as a urine fetish. Maybe I defy the traditional labels, or maybe I do fit them and just don't realize it? Due to religious guilt, I didn't give myself the chance to explore any of this until my 30s, so I feel as if I'm still learning more about who I really am.

I definitely enjoy diapers, both cloth and disposable, although I find myself in disposables more often because of their convenience and being able to more easily wear them outside the house.

Although I've explored various ABDL items such as bottles, sippy cups, and pacifiers, I've never felt any desire or ability to regress, and these items tend to become disused not long after I acquire them. I keep them around because they're cute. I do have a large plushie collection, however (almost all are ponies, of course). I have a giant unicorn plushie on my bed to hug when I'm feeling lonely. I also have a large collection of pony and hello kitty cups.

I've been redecorating my room to be more cute and pink, with a mix of pony and hello kitty. Pink curtains, pink bedding, white furniture, rugs, etc.

I secretly cross dress under my clothes with pretty panties and socks all the time now. Sometimes I'll wear a skirt around the house when nobody else is here. I also wear girly long nightshirts when no one is here. I paint my toenails often.

This debate reminds of the Myers-Briggs personality test where the difference between being introvert or extravert can be one question. There is a middle ground where most people are. You can have tendencies either way, but that does not necessarily make you one or the other. It is the same here. Most people here probably are somewhere between AB and DL.

• Like 1
On Monday, July 04, 2016 at 2:47 PM, DiaperPony said:

I've been redecorating my room to be more cute and pink, with a mix of pony and hello kitty. Pink curtains, pink bedding, white furniture, rugs, etc.

I secretly cross dress under my clothes with pretty panties and socks all the time now. Sometimes I'll wear a skirt around the house when nobody else is here. I also wear girly long nightshirts when no one is here. I paint my toenails often.

• Like 1

Female DL here, with no attraction to AB stuff what so ever. I don't feel I have more in common with AB people than, for instance, other people who also wear shoes. :) (All respect, though.)

• 4 weeks later...

i'm a DL, mostly, i have always had attraction to baby stuff, i can't go into a store like Target without walking the isles of the baby stuff,, to smell the pampers, look at bottles, i have on a few occasions used bottles and pacifier, but i think i am not leaning towards AB at this time? who knows down the road. i am very jealous of