LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

Dear AbyMatt,

your little question is perhaps the best and most helpful of today.

Some minutes ago I sent BabyJenna a copy of Ikuhime's story and

begged her to read it at once. Her opinion will be posted here. If you

are right: Congratulations and thank you very much!

With best wishes

Diddldum

Chasing Emily - by InkuHime.rtf

I'm looking for a story that I can't seem to find anywhere. It was about a teenaged guy who sees a new store in the mall and checks it out. On a wall of various products, a package with a diaper in it catches his eye. He buys it from the odd man who runs the store, and proceeds to go home and try it on. 

At this point it starts altering reality. He takes it off to find that all of his underwear has been replaced with diapers that all have the same magic as the original. He becomes incontinent. He talks about it with his friend (maybe girlfriend) and she believes him even though reality has been changed so much.

For some reason I thought the story was called "The Magic Diaper" but the only story that comes up is something else completely  

Dear PaddedPixie,

I've attached the story "The magic Shop". The beginning is similar

to what you describe - but the rest? Either it's a different story or

an incomplete oeuvre of what you want. What's your opinion?

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

The Magic Shop - by N.N..rtf

Does anyone remember a DD story about a bedwetting boy who breaks his arm and so needs his mother to change his diaper?

He tries to hide it from his brother and sister but his caring older sister finds out when they go on holiday I think.

Are there any female sissy stories?

What I mean by that is a story of the femdom, sissy, humiliation, diaper training type that you normally see involving a male being feminized, however instead of a male subject I would like to read ones where the person undergoing the sissy transformation is female, as in a Goth Girl (think Abby from NCIS), a Tough Girl (like Faith from Buffy), a Tomboy, the Punk, or the cropped hair Butch Lady type, etc. I am not looking for regression stories but more stories where the diaper use is part of the dominance/submission aspect of the sissy girl/girly girl transformation along with Diaper Lover developments.

Examples would be a story like The Diaper Girl except with a female being trained or the first 10 or so chapters of The Tomboy.

If anyone has any recommendations please let me know.

Also stories which use technology and devices on female characters to induce incontinence, diaper training/potty untraining, diaper fetish instilling mind control, orgasm inducing diaper use, etc.

5 hours ago, DiaperStoryReader said:

Are there any female sissy stories?

What I mean by that is a story of the femdom, sissy, humiliation, diaper training type that you normally see involving a male being feminized, however instead of a male subject I would like to read ones where the person undergoing the sissy transformation is female, as in a Goth Girl (think Abby from NCIS), a Tough Girl (like Faith from Buffy), a Tomboy, the Punk, or the cropped hair Butch Lady type, etc. I am not looking for regression stories but more stories where the diaper use is part of the dominance/submission aspect of the sissy girl/girly girl transformation along with Diaper Lover developments.

Examples would be a story like The Diaper Girl except with a female being trained or the first 10 or so chapters of The Tomboy.

If anyone has any recommendations please let me know.

Also stories which use technology and devices on female characters to induce incontinence, diaper training/potty untraining, diaper fetish instilling mind control, orgasm inducing diaper use, etc.

Go about 4 pages deep in this Story section:

Title:  TRUTH OR DARE

By Sparkledust

This followed by CHILL OUT MOM (currently page one same author)

See if that lights your fire - wets your diaper - drops a loaded one - has the parameters plot theme you are wishing/looking for ! 

It will be long enough to keep you through at least one wetting.

And YES I always liked Abby from the NCIS series with a different collar worn for each episode - the more sparkly rhinestone the better and LOCKED of course !

Hi Elfy

I'm looking for a specific story that was in progress then just seemed to disappear. It was or is titled "Craigslist Mommy" by , if I spell this correctly, Booboo britches I believe. I remember from the posts that the author's health was not well so I'm concerned.

Could you please help?

I'm looking for a story where the husband sends his wife to an adult baby spa/vacation as his way of telling her that he wants to be a baby. While at the spa/vacation the wife realises, when engaging with the other couples there, that she really wants to baby her husband.

No idea about who wrote it, names of the characters or anything.

Dear shunbaby1,

I have attached the story "The Craigs List Mommy".  Booboobritches

is a talented author. I would be very thankful for an information about

his health. I wrote him two messages - both were not answered. Has 

anyone a specific information? I do not dare to speculate negatively.

Enjoy his story!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

The Craigs List Mommy 01-43 - by Booboobritches.rtf

2 hours ago, anadra said:

I'm looking for a story where the husband sends his wife to an adult baby spa/vacation as his way of telling her that he wants to be a baby. While at the spa/vacation the wife realises, when engaging with the other couples there, that she really wants to baby her husband.

No idea about who wrote it, names of the characters or anything.

I think this is the one you are looking for.

The Mommy Makers.txt

Hello,

I'm looking for a story that I read a while back. It's about a guy who helps his neighbour out when her mom visits her. The neighbour has told her mom that she lives in a house with a female flatmate, so the guy helps her out by dressing up as a women, so she doesn't get cut off from money from her mother. She accidantally finds his diaperstash (I think he might have been an occasional bedwetter) and suggests he wears them to give him more of a female booty. 

If it helps, I believe the guy in the story is asian.

Thankful for any help finding this! ?

Didd the amazon story I’m looking for isn’t chasing Emily. Just skimmed threw it. The one I’m looking for had the main character regressed by the amazon without her knowing. Also her apts landlady was a amazon who towards the end sold her apt to the amazon who wanted to adopt the main character

Hi All,

I'm looking for a story that was posted in chapters on here sometime in the last few years. I could've sworn it was from Elfy but I cant find it in his topics.

It was about a guy on train trip with his family. He somehow ends up on the kids' train car (i think his parents send him there) and is slowly demoted and forced to wear diapers and endure other babyish treatments by the train attendants. Any leads?

Thanks!

5 hours ago, WillinglyUnwillling said:

Hi All,

I'm looking for a story that was posted in chapters on here sometime in the last few years. I could've sworn it was from Elfy but I cant find it in his topics.

It was about a guy on train trip with his family. He somehow ends up on the kids' train car (i think his parents send him there) and is slowly demoted and forced to wear diapers and endure other babyish treatments by the train attendants. Any leads?

Thanks!

I deleted it when I decided I no longer wanted any protagonists under the age of eighteen. However, I do plan on editing it and posting it back online at some point.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Elfy said:

I deleted it when I decided I no longer wanted any protagonists under the age of eighteen. However, I do plan on editing it and posting it back online at some point.

What was the story TITLE - it may be archived somewhere to read ?

I'm not looking for anything specific.

I've read a lot of stories on here and it gets kinda hard to find any new content to read.

I've compiled all my favorites in a list posted here on DD so it'll be easy to know what I've already read.

Basically really into stories involving forced regression. Where a protagonist (Preferably male, but female is good too.) gets into a situation where the antagonist (Female) forces the protagonist to be their baby.

Some of my favorite stories like this are: Flooded, Baby Care Class (Remixed), Immigrant Tale - A non-native's plight in the Diaper Dimension and Nerissa’s Home for Diaper Girls in no particular order.

I like forced bottlefeeding and forced breastfeeding.

Hoping someone can send me some more content that I can enjoy.

Thanks in advanced.

Shameless self-plug.   Most of my work features a scenario similar if not identical to what you're describing.

If you're looking specifically for forced Mommy/babyboy dynamics.

-Dante's Infanzia

-College or Cribs (unfinished atm, but it's been well received.)

-Time for a Change.

-Of Leopards and Their Spots (Co-written with Cute_Kitten.  Hell, check out her work too.  She's definitely got a couple entries that'd scratch that itch.  Bad seed comes to mind)

-The New Hansel and Gretel

-The Middle of the End

-The Struggle

-It's not a Competition

-Pastel Mirror: Episode 2- Yesterday

All of these are about boys who through means beyond their control end up back in diapers and babied by Mommy types.  Some have happy endings, some don't, depending on your definition of happy.

Most of my other stories are also in this vein, but with a woman as the protagonist.

Most of these are SOMEWHERE on the DD story forum, but here's a link to my dA page for less digging.  https://www.deviantart.com/personalias/gallery/

• Like 1

I'm looking for a story I read a long time ago. It's about this guy who is down on his luck or something and doesn't have a place to live or a job. A guy hires him to work and live at his house. The condition is that he has to wear and use diapers at all times. He's also supposed to dress neat and keep organized. One night he goes to use the bathroom only to find there is no toilet. Can anyone please help me find this story? I never finished it and would really like to know how it ends.

6 hours ago, MrSirTurtle said:

I'm looking for a story I read a long time ago. It's about this guy who is down on his luck or something and doesn't have a place to live or a job. A guy hires him to work and live at his house. The condition is that he has to wear and use diapers at all times. He's also supposed to dress neat and keep organized. One night he goes to use the bathroom only to find there is no toilet. Can anyone please help me find this story? I never finished it and would really like to know how it ends.

Could you give us a few more clues ?

How long time ago 3 years 5 years 10 ?

Was it a long story multiple chapters sections - or a one off (1 page) ?

What websites might we find this - ones that you visit ?

Story have an international fare or something more local - where is the setting ?

You mention diapers - or is it possibly nappies (British UK) ?

There are well over 30k of stories features - do you recall if the author has more than this story ?

Do you read similar stories in this area ?

This would be a great help in narrowing the search area and of course we all would like to know how it ended since you have brought it up !