LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

On 11/18/2022 at 3:43 PM, BabyLock said:

diaperme 2017 -

Whoa - one at a time - as I don't where to begin.

A little help here - well a great deal of help here !

Where do you do your browsing reading of these ? Daily Diapers - Fictionmania - other ABDL story sites -

When did you do it ? short enough to check your cache before deleting or days/weeks/months/years ago ?

Long (multiple pages chapters parts) or short story ?

Was it a series by the same author ?

Your reading - same common application or a mixed bag or other ?

There are hundreds of thousands of stories out there - - -

My  phone wiped out and i dont own laptop  no more i step on it on the floor a year

Wet bed results diapers was by spark

and babysitting fun was sissy kiss

and unexpected job was abdlstory fourm

b

I’m pretty certain I found this on DeviantArt though I may be wrong.

Premise: a guy joins an early education class that is very select (~6 people) the teacher, Miss Amy, comes in with a machine that produces gas that regresses them to 2 year olds and may regress them more.

Any help with the name would be appreciated. BTW check out The Daycare Coven I just discovered it yesterday 7/10

Hi people,

So, I'm looking for a story that I was reading a little while back on wattpad.

Things I remember are as below

1) I think the title was "She needs to be saved"

2) Woman is kidnappedby 2 men. 

3) She wakes up restrained in a Crib wearing diapers

4) The main character is forced to wear a back brace and leg braces most of the time.

5) At some point in the story they move house, at which point she finds out that they have kidnapped another 2 people. Another woman and a young man I think was named "Kaiden"

6) Maybe about half way through the story, all three had been given certain ailments. The kidnappers now were carting around the 3 victims in custom wheelchairs ( The main characters one was pink) 

If any of you can find the story, that would be great. 

Thanks

Blue

On 11/15/2022 at 8:33 AM, boboa1140 said:

I am looking for this kind of story...

An adult man or woman shrunken in size (baby size or child) and dominated/humiliated by an adult size person by putting him/her in diapers, ...

The characters are all adults and major but have a reduced size (magic, medicine, technological device, ...).

If you have other stories that are a bit similar I'm a taker! :)

A Little Dignity.pdf 204.56 kB · 11 downloads Breaking Brad.pdf 386.95 kB · 11 downloads Quarantine.pdf 141.79 kB · 12 downloads The Treshold.pdf 193.82 kB · 9 downloads

Small addition.pdf 230.37 kB · 6 downloads Experimental Procedure.pdf 551.57 kB · 9 downloads

Thank you very much for these stories - in particular I loved Experimental Procedure - recall reading it long ago, but had not recalled the various twists and turns.  

I seem to recall that some of Jennifer Lorraine's stories featured a shrunken man, helpless in front of the superior females around him. 

Cheers

Hi can you recommend a similar story to From Tenant to Baby. What i like is a story where a normal guy or girl is slowly and lovingly without to much force introduced to live as an ABDL by a CG. Other storys I like are for example from Baby Sophia.

Hey there! I am looking for two stories that I believe were posted on here but also cross posted on another site, by the same author.

The first one had face claims with Natalie Portman and Winona Ryder as the women being babied. Their mothers were overbearing and overprotective, despite the girls being in their mid to late 20s. Natalie Portman's character was on her way home but the train station bathroom didn't have toilet paper so she got skid marks in her underwear. Her mother diapered her and gave her "nursery punishment". She goes to a special dressmaker who babies her daughter 24/7 (I believe this was Winona Ryder's character). The girls comiserate over their shared expeirence. The last chapter I remember has Natalie's character being babysat by a former bully/friend.

The second is a Supergirl fanfiction. Supergirl is kidnapped by a villain who takes away her powers and turns her into a helpless adult baby. 

Thank you in advance!

Hello, 

Looking for a story, was about a girl who became somw what of a submissive diaper girl to some rich people but before she went 100 % into being there little she was allow one visit with her sister (I belive twin) and they swapped places.  I belive it was in here. Any help would be great!

On 4/1/2022 at 2:41 PM, Sipplewat said:

I'm looking for a story called "Amy's Emergency Diaper" that was formerly posted on this forum before the crash cleared out most of the old stories. It is about a guy who has a crush on his classmate named Amy, then meets her at a party where she wets herself accidentally. After that they hang out more and she has a lot of accidents before finally getting diapered at the end.

Just wanted to throw this out one more time in case anyone has it.

I am looking for a story I don’t remember the title or character names but I remember a part where the older sister was on her way home with her little sister and purposely wets herself and pretends it was an accident 

I know it isn’t much to go by but if anyone knows what story it is it would be helpful as I wanted to read it again and cannot find it and not knowing the title or character names hasn’t been helpful for me.

8 hours ago, Diapeered said:

I am looking for a story I don’t remember the title or character names but I remember a part where the older sister was on her way home with her little sister and purposely wets herself and pretends it was an accident 

I know it isn’t much to go by but if anyone knows what story it is it would be helpful as I wanted to read it again and cannot find it and not knowing the title or character names hasn’t been helpful for me.

It helps (yourself) if you can recall the TIME FRAME you read this (these) stories and what forum story sites you

visit - something older than say 5 years then the search maybe directed to the (WayBack) archives.

There are so many stories out there now and some with the same plot scenario - so this is not of much help -

Better to have an author's name and where he published his works.

Having more specifics using a forum or site search engine may produce faster results. 

21 hours ago, Diapeered said:

Maybe this one?

Forever A Child - Summer Fun by Darlene Goldman .rtf

Hello I am looking for a story. I think I read it in abdlstoryforum where is now abdlclub. It's about a girl who swaps places with the baby through a magic stone. In the end they are both babies. The mother wants her to grow up again and puts cloth diapers on her so that it becomes uncomfortable. The part about the babysitter, I could be wrong, could also be the sister. She also wants to stay a baby. The stone has also only fulfilled wishes when it has shone which was not always the case.As a supplement her college friends also appeared in it and watched out for her and the sister and also took them away sometimes if I remember rightly

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me find her.

Hi people,

So, I'm looking for a story that I was reading a little while back on wattpad.

1) I think the title was "She needs to be saved"

4) The main character is forced to wear a back brace and leg braces most of the time.

5) At some point in the story they move house, at which point she finds out that they have kidnapped another 2 people. Another woman and a young man I think was named "Kaiden"

6) Maybe about half way through the story, all three had been given certain ailments. The kidnappers now were carting around the 3 victims in custom wheelchairs ( The main characters one was pink) 

Thanks

Blue

4 hours ago, J.Quinn said:

Hi,

I know this is probably a longshot but: Does anyone remember a story about a scientist who invented a device that allowed him to move his bowels at will, and then his assistant made herself a remote control unit?

Doesn't sound exactly like it, but I had a story called "The Device" where a guy gets such a device and his wife ends up with control over it.   You can find it on my site (see below):

On 12/14/2022 at 6:20 AM, willnotwill said:

Doesn't sound exactly like it, but I had a story called "The Device" where a guy gets such a device and his wife ends up with control over it.   You can find it on my site (see below):

You know, it's strange-- this story has basically the same plot, but I'm pretty sure it's not the one I'm looking for. The story I'm looking for would probably be pretty old now, at least 15 years or so. Thanks anyway... good story!

On 12/14/2022 at 3:14 AM, J.Quinn said:

Hi,

I know this is probably a longshot but: Does anyone remember a story about a scientist who invented a device that allowed him to move his bowels at will, and then his assistant made herself a remote control unit?

*giggles maniacally*

This one?

Device, The.rtf

On 7/28/2022 at 7:06 PM, LilKevin said:

Ok so this one is very old but it was a conversation between a sissy baby and his Mommy (caregiver). He was asking to no longer be a sissy baby and she said he was too far gone now.

The part that made this story unique was that the Mommy describes the sissy’s journey as like being caught in amber.  Warm and sweet and you dip yourself in and by the time you notice it’s hardening it’s too late.  

I loved that description and can’t find the story anymore.  Any help?

https://fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=1341017662547594127

• Thanks 1

Hello. I am looking for a story where a girl who works for a park ends up attending a birthday party (at said park) as one of the children. By the end she is diapered and mentally (but not physically) regressed to a young child. I believe the author went by SirHopsALot or something similar. That author's stories were purged from this board. If anyone has a copy, that would beat neat. Thanks.

hey guys,

im looking for a story, i know the name  "diaper town USA" or "diapertown usa" or "diapertownusa"

it has a second part that was called "diaper town usa continued..."

from my memory, it involves a family who moves to a to a town where everyone  wears diapers.

the main plot revolves around a boy, and his journey to accept this new lifestyle.

it seems to be inaccessible  from googles search results, and i cannot remember if it was posted here or elsewhere.

Searching for story - - -

Recent story - may still be in your history cache -

The plot of the story is not always laid out in the story title -

Time frame - older than 5 years may be in the archives

Longer time frame story site may no longer be active -

Long story (multiple chapters/pages) -

Short story - one off a page or two -

What makes this difficult is the story synopsis is not always noted

or in the same sync with the plot -

Does the author have other stories -

Was the story read in a diaper site forum or general fiction-m..... -

Where to start to pull the cover off of the needle in the haystack ?

Hello,

So, I'm looking for a story that I was reading a little while back on wattpad

1) I think the title was "She needed to bUser25329740e saved" by 

5) At some point in the story they move house, at which point she finds out that they have kidnapped another 2characters. Ella, Rachel and cayden are the Main characters

Thanks, Blue

Edited by Bluediaper2397
New information