LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

Hey all, I'm trying to find an old story that I thought used to be on this place.  I believe it was called "Cindy's Punishment" and was about a girl at a place called BRS Academy, and a Nurse Riley who came into her room to give her an enema.  She gave her an attitude and then was dragged out into the teacher's lounge where the nurse put a couple suppositories in her, pulled her panties up, added a layer of plastic panties (see through), wet Cindy's bottom, and then started paddling her.  Of course this led to her messing her panties, after which the paddling resumed.

It was a very fun story to read, and it seems to have vanished from the internet now : (  I thought I had saved it, but if anyone can help me out with recovering it I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks!

On 6/3/2022 at 3:57 PM, Allighosty said:

Hey all, I'm trying to find an old story that I thought used to be on this place.  I believe it was called "Cindy's Punishment" and was about a girl at a place called BRS Academy, and a Nurse Riley who came into her room to give her an enema.  She gave her an attitude and then was dragged out into the teacher's lounge where the nurse put a couple suppositories in her, pulled her panties up, added a layer of plastic panties (see through), wet Cindy's bottom, and then started paddling her.  Of course this led to her messing her panties, after which the paddling resumed.

It was a very fun story to read, and it seems to have vanished from the internet now : (  I thought I had saved it, but if anyone can help me out with recovering it I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks!

Here you go

Cindys Diaper Punishment.docx

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I am looking for a story about a guy who leaves home on a road trip to college. On his road trip he is wearing a diaper and  stops at a gas station where he passes out. The guy who works at the gas station takes him home to his mother where he is treated like a baby along side the other guy. Later in the story you find out they are both going to the same college and become roommates. 

Looking for 2. One is a boy helps his female neighbor and she diapers him. The other was on wattpad and I think was taken down and hoping someone knows where else I can find it. It was called loving my enemy and the 2 main characters were laney and riley.

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a story that I read some time ago, but can't seem to find. Not sure if it was on this site or a different one, but I'm hoping someone here knows which one I'm talking about.

The plot contained a slightly older (I think somewhere in his forties?) Man that takes some vacation time off of work to go stay at a ranch / farm type setting. While there, he frequently engages in breastfeeding and a bit of diaper wearing. Can't quite remember any other details besides that, but if anyone replies needing more information I can try to remember as much as possible.

Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone, looking for a story from a few years back, probably written within the past 7 years, about a guy who freaks out his high school crush with his fetish, they get back together a few years later and hit it off and get married. There’s a scene where she tries a diaper and messes herself while waiting to meet a character in Disney World, and the final scene I remember is they share a gondola ride (down the mountain after skiing) with another woman who makes him mess himself while she gets the wife off. I believe the wife’s name is Olive, but I could be wrong. Sorry if the description is vague, but thanks so much if anyone knows what I’m talking about. 

Hi, I’m looking for a story called Baby Susan’s punishment..

The girl continues to wet herself and her mom gets tired of it and finally puts her back in Nappies (wish it said diaper). She treats her like a baby and even sends her to high school where the nurse changes her and even her best friend changes her..

I found the first couple parts but can’t find the rest thanks.. 

Hi,

I am looking for a story set in the diaper dimension.

It was about 3 girls who get accidentally trapped in the world through a portal and they end up getting adopted by 3 different people. 

Each one of them has a different experience in the Amazon world as 2 of the girls start to enjoy it, while the 3rd one still wants to escape.

I think one of the main girls is called emilia? I haven't read it for years and was wondering if anybody knew of it?

Thanks

• Confused 1

Hi. I’m looking for a story about a sissy institution. I can’t remember exactly when i last saw it, but it has to be a few years at least. If i remember correctly, the stort had two pov’s. One was for a girl who just started working at this secret institution where rich people could submit men to be turned into obedient sissies. And the other POV was a man who was being turned into a sissy baby girl. I also seem to remember that the sissies had a weekly milking with an anal machine and the guy freaked out because he reicieved his a few days early. I also think the woman who submitted him to be sissified comes to visit him towards the end. 

Hopefully someone remember this story and can find it :)

Hello everyone, 

I'm looking for a story called Chemistry from Sebtomato. Since I am a patreon from the writer I already contacted him.

Unfortunately he lost the story. He also does not see this changing in the coming months. Therefore i ask it here. Has someone here kept a backup from this story? If yes, could you provide me a copy of this story?

Thanks in advance.

Ok so this one is very old but it was a conversation between a sissy baby and his Mommy (caregiver). He was asking to no longer be a sissy baby and she said he was too far gone now.

The part that made this story unique was that the Mommy describes the sissy’s journey as like being caught in amber.  Warm and sweet and you dip yourself in and by the time you notice it’s hardening it’s too late.  

I loved that description and can’t find the story anymore.  Any help?

• Like 2

Does anyone have the incomplete story "Hermione Granger and the Perils of Padding".  If I remember correctly, Hermione uses Pull-Ups and/or nappies so that she can study more, and ends up becoming a bedwetter.  It was an enjoyable story, if it's the one I'm thinking of.  Other story points: she nearly gets hit with a bludger in the stands, there is a subplot with her getting close to a girl on the Quidditch team, and she wets herself in front of Neville (whilst wearing a Pull-Ups or nappy).

It used to be on abdlstoryforum.info, but has been taken down/removed/deleted sometime recently, and the WayBack Machine doesn't have it. It was also removed from r/abdlstories on reddit (presumably for breaking the rule about under 18 characters)

• 2 weeks later...

hello everyone im looking for a story i read years ago. It was about a guy who lived with his friend who slowly starts acting more baby like until he is mentally a baby and its revealed at the end that it was his friend regressing him to stop him from leaving.

I'm looking for an old story. A last string high school football player comes to find his cheerleader sister is sick and has to miss the game. His mom volunteered him to replace her. He wets himself on the field, and the cheerleader coach diapers him, discovering it's a him. He's kicked off the football team, and begins bed wetting. After a few teasing incidents, the cheerleaders take him under their protection. 

It was likely on a TG story site, or a Sissy Baby site.