LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

On 12/9/2021 at 8:50 PM, crinkleking182 said:

I forget the name, but it deals with a girl working at an amusement park who ruins her bear costume so she’s forced to wear a baby clown costume. If anyone can help I’d appreciate it(:

The Summer Job by Bob Smiley, it's posted to abdlstoryforum, I'm sure.

8 hours ago, DiaperedMan85 said:

Looking for a story about a stepmother who gets diapered by her stepdaugthers who are twins and then hulimated in front of her future husband and friends.

I think you might be looking for a story by Parker (or Parkerlongabaugh) called Mommy Dearest.  I don't have a link to that story, but here is a link to his da page 

parkerlongabaugh User Profile | DeviantArt

Hi, I’m looking for a story that was just on here recently I think. There was a Harry Potter fanfic where Hermione was the main character and she was a slytherin and girls were potty trained late in the wizarding world. I swear it was on here but I can’t find it for the life of me lol. 

18 hours ago, Idkwutoput said:

Hi, I’m looking for a story that was just on here recently I think. There was a Harry Potter fanfic where Hermione was the main character and she was a slytherin and girls were potty trained late in the wizarding world. I swear it was on here but I can’t find it for the life of me lol. 

Matters Of Magic and Dealing With Diapers [A Harry Potter Fanfic] and it appears to have been removed. And I was following it and now it is gone, darn it!

On 12/19/2021 at 6:18 PM, DiaperStoryReader said:

Matters Of Magic and Dealing With Diapers [A Harry Potter Fanfic] and it appears to have been removed. And I was following it and now it is gone, darn it!

Dang that sucks, that story was great. Thanks for your help!

On 12/19/2021 at 8:18 PM, DiaperStoryReader said:

Did the author take it to a pay to view site or book publisher ?

Remember the author's name ?

On 7/7/2020 at 1:10 AM, boboa1140 said:

Hello, do you know any stories where a man or husband gets shrunk to the size of a baby and is being mothered by a girl or his wife?
The themes are based a bit on humiliation and there is also sexual content. In short, an adult shrunk to the size of a baby who will be forced to lose his independence .

Here are two stories in the same genre that I'm looking and that I advise you to read ;).

Small Addition (I don't know the author):
A man is shrunk to test a scientific experiment and couldn't be reduced to his normal size. His best friend will be called to take him in.

A Little Dignity (by Shoeless Joe):
Most men begin to shrink inexplicably to baby size. We follow the story of a man and his wife, their relationship has completely changed since she had the idea of putting a diaper on him.

Have a nice day!

A Little Dignity.txt 80.46 kB · 53 downloads Small addition.txt 103.29 kB · 40 downloads

I was wondering if there were any updates to the Small Addition story.

7 hours ago, Diaper-Mark said:

I was wondering if there were any updates to the Small Addition story.

This is a story i had enjoyed very much, but came across it with a female main character and written by someone who is currently going by JSDoom83 on deviant art

link JSDoom83 User Profile | DeviantArt

There are 8 parts and it has been a long time since any updates.  Though there were very long stretches between updates in the past.

I think if you are okay with a female "target" you will find this enjoyable.

4 hours ago, jfix76 said:

This is a story i had enjoyed very much, but came across it with a female main character and written by someone who is currently going by JSDoom83 on deviant art

There are 8 parts and it has been a long time since any updates.  Though there were very long stretches between updates in the past.

I originally found the version with a male MC, but the story seemed off. I then found JSDoom's version and realized that the male version was a poorly edited gender swap. 

4 hours ago, jfix76 said:

11 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I originally found the version with a male MC, but the story seemed off. I then found JSDoom's version and realized that the male version was a poorly edited gender swap. 

thanks. 

I noticed that the version that was in jfix76's post looked like someone had partially converted the main character from Becky to Steven.  that version seemed to have 4 chapters so it looks like there is more to read. when I get a chance I'll take a look at JSDoom83's original version.

27th of December 2021

Dear female and male DD members, I hope that you received everything you wanted for Christmas and brought it to safety. Maybe I have a little surprise for you too. Today I became aware of the story "The magic nursery" by DKN117, which showed a lot of damages. Fortunately I found in my archive a much longer version (I hope it is complete). You don't have to bring it to a safe place, it should be read if possible. Therefore I have attached it.
I wish you all a delightful reading. For the future I hope that Omicron and Co. will soon receive a death blow themselves.

Sincerely yours
                                                            Diddldum 

The Magic Nursery 01-24 - by DKN117.rtf

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Can anyone recommend anything similar to Merry Christmas, Baby by Allman90?

1 hour ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Can anyone recommend anything similar to Merry Christmas, Baby by Allman90?

So you're looking for a good story buddy?? I don't know if I know any stories similar to the one you were reading, but I DO know an really good one. This is one of my favorites back when I was a teenager.?? LOL!?? It's called John's newfound babyhood!? Here's the story buddy! https://en.virtual-lounge.net/index.php?mx=docs;ox=showpart;idp=6947 I hope you enjoy it as much as I did back in the day! Have fun!??????❤️?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

So you're looking for a good story buddy?? I don't know if I know any stories similar to the one you were reading, but I DO know an really good one. This is one of my favorites back when I was a teenager.?? LOL!?? It's called John's newfound babyhood!? Here's the story buddy! https://en.virtual-lounge.net/index.php?mx=docs;ox=showpart;idp=6947 I hope you enjoy it as much as I did back in the day! Have fun!??????❤️?

I'll give that a read

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I'll give that a read

Oh, and by the way buddy, if you notice, there is a similarity between the title of this story and the one for my story that I wrote on my blog.? That's because I designed the title of my story to be a nod to the title of THIS story that I read back when I was a teenager.??? Pretty cool! huh?!????❤️?

• Like 2
4 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

thanks for the recommendation the story looks interesting.

I tried to create an account on that site and it says that function has been disabled.  do you know if it is an active site or is closed and just an archive?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Diaper-Mark said:

thanks for the recommendation the story looks interesting.

I tried to create an account on that site and it says that function has been disabled.  do you know if it is an active site or is closed and just an archive?

I have no idea buddy. Sorry! I wish I did.?? By the way, that's always been one of my favorite stories. Been a long time since I've read it actually.? I hope you enjoy it!????❤️??

• Like 1

Dear members BabySpiderBoy and Diaper-Mark,

do you want to get 4100 stories (82 pages, each page has 50 stories) from the page en.virtual-lounge.net? It's an archive.

When you click on "List" you read:

1.BROWSE: shows 13 categories from Age Play to Dominance and Submission with an appendix of the recent updated files

2. LIST BY TAGS: you must be logged in to use this function

3. ALPHABETICAL INDEX: Stories in alphabetical order

4. CHRONOLOGICAL INDEX: shows the date of appearance in the whole list - from 27th march of 2007 (What Klismophiles makes tick) TO 13th november of 2019 (OTK Enemas)

ALL CLEAR?

With best wishes
                                                    Diddldum

• Like 3
10 hours ago, diddldum said:

Dear members BabySpiderBoy and Diaper-Mark,

do you want to get 4100 stories (82 pages, each page has 50 stories) from the page en.virtual-lounge.net? It's an archive.

When you click on "List" you read:

1.BROWSE: shows 13 categories from Age Play to Dominance and Submission with an appendix of the recent updated files

2. LIST BY TAGS: you must be logged in to use this function

3. ALPHABETICAL INDEX: Stories in alphabetical order

4. CHRONOLOGICAL INDEX: shows the date of appearance in the whole list - from 27th march of 2007 (What Klismophiles makes tick) TO 13th november of 2019 (OTK Enemas)

ALL CLEAR?

With best wishes
                                                    Diddldum

thanks for the information.  I had already poked around the site before I tried to set up an account.  it is not possible to create an account at this time.  one of the reasons I tried was in the hopes that there was a search function available to members.

Dear members of DD,

First I wish you all the best for the New Year 2022.

Second I found a story from Miss PottyPants that

will make the heart of some people beat faster.

Happy reading!

Sincerely yours  

Diddldum

Alisa's Adventures in the Diaper Dimension 01-40 FIN - by Princess Pottypants.rtf