LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am going to keep my youngest in diapers

Yes you heard that right, I am sad to see my daughter getting older because she is my last baby so I am going to be keeping her in diapers, home school her, have her sleep in her crib as long as she wants, give her sippy cups to drink out of and always baby her.

• Like 3

Maybe i said it wrong, We are potty training her, she is doing well, but she doesn't want to wear normal underpants. She likes both using the potty and wearing diapers. She does not use her diapers very often.

Research has found that kids will almost always be OK if you let them set their potty training schedule as long as it is being encouraged. Western 'wisdom' wants you to believe that this should be as early as possible which is not always possible for the child. There is no set amount of time at which all children

I notice this year my joke didn't get much attention like they did before over the years but maybe because everyone here knows me and they saw this thread and who started it and the fact it was April first and knew "SG and her AF jokes again."