LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tumblr

Anyone else getting turned off by how aggressively sexual tumblr is getting? I only follow ABDL people, but lately my feed is swamped with pegging and hardcore sex that just isn't me. I worry it'll lead to an "adult content" crackdown when vanilla people file enough complaints.

• Like 1

that is where i got a number of dirty pics and some videos(using downloading software) but now that im trying to get away from that stuff i have to make myself stay away from there, i go to some abdl ones to see something that isnt dirty and i still have to filter through pics of someone getting sexually interacted with, not worth the hassle.

I realize i sound like my Mom who ueed to write me letters on her IBM selectric typewritter and ignored the computer on her desk, but i do not do facebook,tumblr ,twitter or any of the social media crap, i have many communities all over the internet that i participate in from here to a site for retired Paramedics and everything in between, if you know me from a community you know how to get ahold of me and you share a common intrest otherwise i keep my head down and spend most of my time on the radio. I simply have no use for this stuff that i consider "the bathroom wall" at school except

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Amyuser said:

I realize i sound like my Mom who ueed to write me letters on her IBM selectric typewritter and ignored the computer on her desk, but i do not do facebook,tumblr ,twitter or any of the social media crap, i have many communities all over the internet that i participate in from here to a site for retired Paramedics and everything in between, if you know me from a community you know how to get ahold of me and you share a common intrest otherwise i keep my head down and spend most of my time on the radio. I simply have no use for this stuff that i consider "the bathroom wall" at school except

It's a blogging website, and people will post w/e they feel like. xD Some blogs are themed, others aren't. There are always plenty of abdl blogs for both the sexual and nonsexual crowd. c:

• Like 1

Yes, it's very annoying. It's part of why I've been avoiding the place except for the purpose of posting comic updates. (Which, since I'm perpetually behind on updates, is practically never.)