LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Orchidectomy

Should diapers also function as chastity belts?

20 posts in this topic

Engaging in any sort of physical stimulation whilst diapered isn't exactly easy. Do you consider that diapers should / should not also function as chastity enforcers, to stop AB engaging in self-arousal? Whichever opinion you hold, what design attributes of diapers / waterproof pants / onesies / sleepwear do you recommend to facilitate or enforce your preference?

I'd say this depends on the person. Some people find themselves quite chastised when wearing a diaper and have difficulty masturbating. Others, like me, can get aroused and near orgasm simply because I'm wearing a diaper, especially if its wet.

Doesn't really matter what kind of diaper or outfit imo, still same results. ^-^ but that's where chastity devices comes into play. :D

In my case, it was the chastity aspect that came first. I was a chronic masturbator and in fun (pretending to adopt the prudish attitudes of my great-grandparents, who were Strict Baptists and thus abhorred masturbation), I started to wear a lockable garment at night in an attempt to break the habit. That gave rise to a requirement for diapering because I never have been able to sleep right through the night without having a wee. Over my diaper and plastic pants, I wear a variation on the onesie theme - one that fastens at the shoulder rather than between the legs. Tight leg openings prevent access that way. Even if released at the shoulders, the onesie cannot be removed at night because it is fastened at the waist by a combination lock belt that is impossible to open in the dark. This I fashioned from a lockable luggage strap. Direct stimulation through the diaper had little effect, but when successful the diaper disposed of the evidence. In time, I became diaper-dependent, so now the whole routine has taken on a different motivation - a dry bed and uninterrupted sleep. Sexual stimulation became confined to daytime. Hmmm... Should I start wearing diapers 24/24?

Yes, even before I was into chastity devices, I had always enjoyed the 'effect' diapers had on my ability to masturbate. Now, I vastly prefer the weight & bulge of my chastity cage on beneath my diapers, to say the least!

Ought to mention that babies don't masturbate ;)

Interesting. So for you, the diapering came before the chastity cage and the chastity enforcement goes inside the diaper. Exactly the opposite of my position on both counts.

I'm not too certain about babies not masturbating... Some, I suspect, derive pleasure from touching themselves when their diaper is off, even if they don't understand why it feels nice. The uncircumcised ones may just be relieving an itch under their foreskin. Very tightly circumcised ones probably don't.

But my 'play age' is 11 and boys of that age certainly do masturbate, even if their orgasms are still dry!  Of that I can be certain, from experience. Centering my play on that scenario is not pure fantasy, it is turning the clock back in a "what if..." exercise.

In a biological sense I know what you mean re: babies, but I was being coy about ABDL in particular...

Cool that you have that nostalgia to draw upon. 

Cool, maybe. But scary given the true background. At 11 I needed genital surgery for undescended and apparently totally absent testicles. Nowadays that would be sorted before age 2. Then (by which I mean the early 1960s) things were left until the first signs of puberty and the swelling gonads became palpable. No ultrasound imaging in those days, so no way of finding where the missing bits were hiding!

The first attempt was not successful; a "short plumbing" problem prevented my balls being placed where they should have been and an experimental fix was implemented. An unintended side effect was that, for a whole year (actually 53 weeks), I was of necessity back in diapers. Quite why the procedure induced a degree of incontinence, I have never understood. I knew at the time that a second attempt at orchidopexy was to follow and I now know that if salvage had failed a second time I was to be castrated as a precaution against testicular cancer. Hence my assumed ID on this site. My diaper/chastity 'play' follows the what if  scenario that would have come about had the experimental fix failed.

[US spellings : Orchiopexy and Orchiectomy.]

I like to think of diapers as a partially chastity measure, yes, they deny easy access, with lots of padding its harder to feel anything and with extra help (like mittens or locks) you could manage to keep the person from actually achieving climax at all, and I think that's awesome, after all babies shouldn't have such liberties, only Caregivers know best ;D

In respect of the male AB, one thing the caregiver needs to consider (not an issue with a real baby) is the advisability of inducing ejaculation from time to time in order to avoid a build-up of stale semen in the prostate - something thought to highten the risk of prostate cancer. This suggests that enforced chastity has to be done responsibly. How should "relief" be arranged, and how often?

1. Give the AB time out from his play role, to participate in either intercourse or masturbation as an adult? Not really on if the role play is intended to be 24/24.
  2. Or should the caregiver masturbate the AB to climax at appropriate intervals, strictly perpetuating the ban on the AB boy touching his own genitals? If so, what form should physical contact with the caregiver take?
  3. Or should the anti-masturbation chastity rule be relaxed from time to time, whilst perpetuating AB dressing? (Example: AB allowed to slip a hand down a loose-fitting diaper a couple of time a week, ejaculating into it?)

Other possibilities may exist... can you think of any?

I personally find that diapers mostly prevent my personal arousal, especially if diapered correctly with the wee wee pointed down.  Sometimes it starts to get aroused but soon gives up as the diaper is preventing a full erection.

Having the parent or caregiver masterbate the little from time to time I think is a good thing to help relieve the build up.

Willy pointing down... In an AB that probably would constrain a Dinky to the point where erections never develop fully, but not effective when naked during diaper changes, being bathed and so on. Masturbation to ejaculation by the caregiver does seem to be the answer to the prostate health issue. But how often and by what method?

Should they? That depends on your preferences.

Can they? Oh goodness yes! Like the previous posters have been saying, they can prevent the wearer from touching themselves inappropriately. For me, taping them snugly with my princess parts tucked down definitely restricts them and keeps them from growing at all. 

Of course diapers can substitute for the plastic metal restrictive devices as well as straight jackets.

Too be well padded is an understatement - less opportunity to hump the playground !

There are limiting factors using diapers - one of which is wearing out in public with all that bulk while

the minimalist small metal plastic devices don't betray the odd bulking and are more easily covered with

ordinary street wear. Pluses and minuses.

With a bulked out diaper and locking diaper cover - there is a dual purpose in that the bathroom is not

necessary and removed from hidden sex play. But humping can be done almost anywhere - the

solution is to bulk out the diaper removing the room to manipulate the pleasure zone.

Also in addition thumbless locking mittens are an essential aid to prevent the tampering with the

locked waist band on the diaper cover. The one big setback with this the individual will be somewhat

inhibited from going out in public looking like the Michelin Tire man with a padlock for a belly button or

better at the rear out of sight out of mind.

Another application would be to have a tight leather or steel waist band with crotch belt snugging up the

diaper cover and the diapers making humping nearly impossible.

In this day and age of electronics - alternate method would be to have miniature switches that betray the

humping setting off an visual LED light array with optional noise device. If moisture is detected that could

also be a part of the alarm. A shocking dog collar device either by invisible fencing or unauthorized diaper

play or alterations may be of thoughtful use. A remote control could be programmed to keep the chaste

individual at bay and in check with little or no humping a pleasure zone.

An advanced cute alternative is to have magnetic switches embedded within the diapered pleasure zone

with opposing magnets in the locked mittens - KEEP THE HANDS AWAY FROM THE P ZONE and

everything will be just find - BUT pass the hands by the P zone awful things could be made to happen !

An imagination is a terrible thing to let go to waste on a Chastity Belt !!! 

> An advanced cute alternative is to have magnetic switches embedded within the diapered pleasure zone

with opposing magnets in the locked mittens - KEEP THE HANDS AWAY FROM THE P ZONE and

everything will be just [fine] - BUT pass the hands by the P zone awful things could be made to happen !

Excellent idea!  Hurry along to the Patent Office!

When I am diapered I'm not aloud to make creamies in my diapers. If I do mummy will smack my bottom. I find the soft diaper a tease on my weenie and I have to learn to control myself. Mummy has given me a creamie and then put me in my diaper all damp ..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

On 5/21/2016 at 10:07 AM, mistressdbaby said:

When I am diapered I'm not aloud to make creamies in my diapers. If I do mummy will smack my bottom. I find the soft diaper a tease on my weenie and I have to learn to control myself. Mummy has given me a creamie and then put me in my diaper all damp ..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Same here. If my wife finds evedence of anything but pee in my diapers I get a spanking.... My wife also like to make use of baby style clothing. She finds oneie with bib overalls work best at keeping little hands away from their

2 people like this

Diapers increase my libido.

However, they have functioned as a chastity belt in the sense that when I have casual sex, it usually takes the form of me giving oral. I have sex in longer-term relationships, but getting cleaned up to an acceptable level to have sex with someone takes long enough to kill the mood (with a casual partner), and I have to get padded immediately afterward due to being incon, so there's really no hiding it.

12 hours ago, fixitboy said:

My wife also like to make use of baby style clothing. She finds [onesie] with bib overalls work best at keeping little hands away from...

I do like the idea of the bib overalls as daywear, but might a lycra leotard underneath be a better (maybe also cheaper) proposition than a onesie?  Four layers (high capacity diaper, heavy duty 6 mil or more plastic pants or plastic body suit, stretchy leotard/onesie and bib overalls in a coarse denim material) should be sufficient to stop even the most determined AB from all forms of self-arousal by day. No fiddling, no humping.

Night-time is a different matter. Absolute chastity should be maintained - after all, what's the difference in terms of naughtiness between self-arousal by day and self-arousal at night? If chastity is to be imposed, both scenarios have to be considered in terms of both wee-wee and willy-touching.

Mistressedbaby's input also merits comment. Yes, the carer should masturbate AB boys from time to time. Not too often, though. Just enough to drain stale semen - say once every ten days. But when done, done to excess. A total clear-out such that AB's balls ache. Achieve that and next time he may then be just a little bit less keen to have it done, at the same time incrementally lessening the desire to try arousing himself. Might a situation eventually be reached whereby AB doesn't like arousal - even seeks to avoid it?

How about prostate massage as the routine stimulus?  Very effective in completely draining the system, and no touching of dinky even by his carer. Very prim and proper!

I like the idea of the resulting emissions being caught in AB's fresh diaper, the same one then to be worn until saturated with wee-wee. Combining these ideas, maybe AB could be made to come whilst his boy bits remain out of his sight?  That way, he never even sees let alone touches his stiffy.  But if, despite all, he does attempt to fondle himself, a spanking is undoubtedly appropriate.

As I have a problem wearing the traditional cage style chastity devices my wife has been using diapers on me as a form of chastity. She has read some articles that explain the need for men to be able to see and verify his parts are still there, by using diapers you don't get to visually see your parts. There is no need to use a bathroom so you never get to actually see or touch yourself. Add a pair of locking pants and you are just as chaste. It's actually quite effective. Granted there are some pitfalls like wearing to work but it's how far you take it.

1 person likes this

I do like the concept of denial of sight of your own boy-bits and I'm glad to hear, Dizzy, that you are being kept to that régime. Strictly, I trust, by which I mean even at bath time, during diaper changes, when having your pubic hair removed and when being chastised.