LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABU Lavender (Sissy Diaper v2.0)

erevu

I'm a bit surprised they went with the single tape design for a sissy reboot. I'm also surprised that they chose a color scheme so close to the original, which I didn't care for. Why is pink so hard? And speaking of less-than-girly, when will it be available in small? Seems a fair few women, such as my wife, don't have much to choose from due to being too petite.

29 minutes ago, erevu said:

And speaking of less-than-girly, when will it be available in small? Seems a fair few women, such as my wife, don't have much to choose from due to being too petite.

Kinda cute, but I'm not wild about the colors or design. I'd like to see something more in line with the ABU Space and Little Paws in a more feminine color palate, and a bit more babyish designs. This looks like something you'd see on Goodnites or Underjams, marketed to older girls and supposed to look like real underwear. Now, if this design was on an adult pull up, I'd probably buy it. But it is nice to see they're doing something more girly and I might give them a try when I have some extra money.

• 1 month later...