LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is Your Pet Peeve?

I'd say my biggest pet peeve is litterbugs. People who just throw their trash out onto the street while they are driving. The act of littering is an extremely lazy and ignorant thing to do. If I were a policeman, I would pull them over, write them a huge ticket and ther make them walk back and pick up their trash!

I'd say my biggest pet peeve is litterbugs. People who just throw their trash out onto the street while they are driving. The act of littering is an extremely lazy and ignorant thing to do. If I were a policeman, I would pull them over, write them a huge ticket and ther make them walk back and pick up their trash!

How about the middle of a drought, very high danger of outdoor fire, and you watch as the driver ahead of you tosses his still burning cigarette butt out the window....(hell, anytime, since if you walk the road, the filters last for MONTHS, even in water)

Dill Pickle

Guest diamondback688

My pet peeve is diapers left in parking lots, parks, or anywhere else they don't belong... baby or adult.

Ew! I've gone to the store and got out of my car to step on a dirty diaper. That's disgusting!

same here...thats just gross...

I hate litterbugs too. I don't know what is worse though, the loud drunks puking and peeing in front of my yard on the way home or the idiots that leave their empties on the curb. I came out one morning at 1:30 AM and asked some drunks to shut up and they told me that I shouldn't be living around the corner from a bar.

Tailgaters are right up there too. I want to get a bumper sticker that says I FART ON TAILGATERS

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

Having walked in many shoes here are my pet peeves and responses:

1. Driving too slow:

1st I always try to drive over the speed limit...unless i'm in a new place and it turns out the address i'm looking for is obscured. That said people driving more than 5 mph under the speed limit need to retake their drivers test.

2. Red Lights - And I mean those idjots that figure wtf I can make it. Well hey dude/dudette news to ya...you don't always make it.

3. Same thing with non-courteous people in roundabouts.

4. People who think they cant wait for a stop but who pull out in front of you with 0 seconds of stopping distance.

4.a. People who can pull out quickly but then drive 10 mph until their next turn.

5. People who speed up when you try to pass.

6. Agree with others: Never leave soiled diapers on the road, beside the road, or anywhere other than a trash can. I mean come on!!!

Wow I can go on and on....there is no end to this list....but the faith I have is not in religion it's that "we" we will figure this out, and make not just our live better but those that succeed us.

-dw

I hate litterbugs too. I don't know what is worse though, the loud drunks puking and peeing in front of my yard on the way home or the idiots that leave their empties on the curb. I came out one morning at 1:30 AM and asked some drunks to shut up and they told me that I shouldn't be living around the corner from a bar.

Tailgaters are right up there too. I want to get a bumper sticker that says I FART ON TAILGATERS

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

Have you thought about putting a sprinkler in your yard and turning it on just before the bars close? If you have it raining on the side walk, they will do their business else where. Mailing a video of them to the police might work also.

For the tailgaters, you need a bumper sticker that says "I already have a diaper on my ass, I don't need you there." :drive1:

My other pet peeve is wasting food. My wife is very bad at this, Last month she made a pot of stew, about a gallon; she ate one bowl of stew and threw the rest away 3 days later. She always does that! It's just the two of us here and she makes enough food to feed ten people!

Top Pet Peeves for me:

1) People who lick their fingers to turn pages and to count money. If I wanted your spit on me then I would let you spit in my face!

2) People who put their feet {shoes} on chairs and use their shoes to kick close the bottom draw on the refrigerator.

3) People who can't say "Thank you" or "Hi"

4) People who won't acknowledge you unless you acknowledge them first. I have a few of these pricks at work.

5) Those who insist in typing all of their letters in CAPS!

That's what I can think of right now.

Phil

People who chew with their mouth open (especially if it's gum).

When I ask someone a question, and they don't answer me... and I know they heard me!

Being interrupted by someone else while I am talking.

People who hang up on me while I am talking to them (some of my co-workers do that, it is so disrespectful).

The idiots in my neighborhood who think everyone likes gangsta rap, so they play it so loud on their stereo that we can hear it half way down the street.

• 10 months later...

Wow--all of these are pretty good.

My pet peeve is people who exhibit dangerous driving habits: Speeding, tailgating, passing illegally, drunk driving, and using the cell phone while driving (which is against the law where I live). All this makes my commute to and from work very stressful.

Wow--all of these are pretty good.

My pet peeve is people who exhibit dangerous driving habits: Speeding, tailgating, passing illegally, drunk driving, and using the cell phone while driving (which is against the law where I live). All this makes my commute to and from work very stressful.

don't forget those of us who read & post online while driving :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...

My would be smoking in public places.. I hate people who smoker in the wrong places like in restaurant cant you wait 30 mins to eatyour dinner and then go smoke outside.. i hate eating in smoke filled areas. yuckkkkkkkkkkk