LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Buying Diapers!

I rarely buy at retail any more (too costly) but occasionally I still do. They sell diapers, I need diapers, so I buy them- no big deal B) The only difference between me buying diapers or shampoo is that there are people who I do not want to have knowing that I wear diapers so I scan the store for people who know be before I buy diapers; I don't do that when I'm going for shampoo :rolleyes: Again no big deal.

On Saturday, January 16, 2016 at 4:53 AM, rusty pins said:

I can't say I enjoy buying diapers but I've never had a problem buying them in stores, which is where I get all my diapers since I don't do mail order.

The last time I bought store brand the older lady let me know in front of the five other people in line that they had a special where the second pack was half off if I needed more. I didn't stop buying store brand because I was embarrassed, I stopped because I discovered bambino and xpmedical. Waaay better, by about 10 times. Hell, the cheap store brands leak after the first wetting and there's no such thing as sitting down after messing. You're practically better off wearing an old pair of tighty whiteys.