LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers, Alcohol and Accidents

Alcohol is a bladder irritant,so getting buzzed or whit faced can lead to wet beds, there is a local bar to me that many abdl used to frequent because they ran a special that beer was free until the first person left the bar to pee,so many would diaper up and keep the suds free, it's only after the owner found out about adult diapers did that end, but shortly after the bar closed,alcohol may irritate the bladder but the diapers made it a non issue,wheras a bar that runs that special knows it is their favor as long as the don't allow diapers.

This has happened to me too. Have managed to wake up before it hits the sheets in a major way but sometimes feel I need diapers if I've had a few beers and feel better to have them on. Have woken up wet in the morning diapered and wet and can't remember wetting them occasionally. That's normally when I decide it's time for a break and to ween myself off them again.

I wear a diaper every night but when I drink I know for sure I'm going to wet myself. I have gotten so drunk my gf has had to put me in a diaper before I ruin the bed, couch, carpet, or where ever I fall. I have soaked through a couple of premium diapers too. Diapers have always served me well and continue too.

My first beginnings with diapering were because of my heavy drinking leaving me with a wet bed all too frequently. Trying to pin a towel on and make plastic panties from a trash bag when you're that drunk doesn't go well at all but that's all I had back then. I'm 12 1/4 years clean now, no more alcohol or drugs for me ever again B) So now it's easy to tape a diaper on for bed, or even to wear cloth if the mood strikes me :roflmao: Alcohol is a poison to your body- that's why it tries to get rid of it as quickly as it can. It's not simply another diuretic. Even though it is effective at assisting bedwetting it's best avoided or at least kept at very moderate levels. It's not worth harming yourself just to wet the bed <_<

I was still bedwetting occasionally into my early 20's even without any alcohol because of my screwy bladder. That had a large impact on my social life and with my interactions with other people. I couldn't risk sharing a bed overnight or spending the night in a guest bed not knowing if I'd stay dry or not. And at that age everyone else was doing it except me :( I finally beat it but by then I was already a loner and a drinker and it came back when I got really drunk. Which happened a lot as I became even further socially disconnected as a way to cope with that. Once I learned that my drinking was because I was trying to escape my reality I ended it, but by then I'd had more than a few problems because of it- a DUI, fights, being constantly broke, losing jobs and friends and even jail. All my own fault; I own that now. But life is better now that it's all behind me and that has let me have the life I never had albeit with the best years gone and not much left to look forward to. But it's still better than it was :D

I now wear 24/7 and I love it. I'm still torn about bedwetting for the same reasons as when I was in my 20's but at least now beds don't get wet unless I want them to. I still almost always wake to pee but it's hardly waking anymore; I just know I'm doing it and what shape my diaper is in. Occasionally I sleep right through it which is kind of nice. I'm neither pursuing or fighting it any more- whatever happens happens and I'm totally OK with that. I have more important things to focus on with whatever I have left in life and I'm happier than ever as long as the depression stays away :girl_happy: I don't need any help to bedwet or not.

Bettypooh

I had this happen a week ago I drank way too much, but gladly I was wearing so the bed was safe. First time its ever happened to me but I think my brain was aware I was wearing and that's why it happened.
although for the last week I've been diving out of bed just in case o.0

I'd just like to point out something for some of our more unexperienced diaper users in the audience:

There are other ways to achieve bedwetting than getting drunk. In other words, don't try and wet the bed via guzzling down gallons of alcohol, which depending on what and how much you guzzle, could kill you. #alcoholpoisoning

• Like 1

I got stuck out of town with not enough diapers when a blizzard closed the highway,unfortunately stores do not carry any diapers worth wearing ,my only choice as I was low on money was,to sell my ham radio ( I was equally hosed in that regard because I thought just the crappie town I lived in did not have one however it's the whole state they are illegal) so I went to the manager and apologized for the bed and said I was Incontinent and didn't have enough diapers due to the storm, he said not to worry about the bed and peeled of a fifty and said will this help you out, I was like yeah but I can't involve you in my problem I can't accept that, you already have had the bed involvement for which I am sorry,I can not involve you personaly,to which he said Bulls hit

On 1/19/2016 at 8:14 AM, bwakee said:

I'd just like to point out something for some of our more unexperienced diaper users in the audience:

There are other ways to achieve bedwetting than getting drunk. In other words, don't try and wet the bed via guzzling down gallons of alcohol, which depending on what and how much you guzzle, could kill you. #alcoholpoisoning

Uhh, I wasn't trying to achieve bedwetting.

It's normal, I've wet the bed plenty of times after drinking , it's embarrassing when it happens at a friends house. One time when it happened at my friends house his "very hot wife "was mad as hell at me and told me "she will have me back in diapers"... I got so turned on by that I immediately when home and put a diaper on myself and went to town. It never became a reality but it was very hot the way she said it.

I have a similar thing.

After a couple of drinks I lose control a little bit, partly out of habit and partly out of untraining that has been going on for a little while.

If I fall asleep with an empty bladder I'm generally not more likely to wake up wet the next morning - although it happens often enough when I'm sober.