LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello! New mommy here!

mamabug

I'm not quite sure how to start this... I'm a little nervous lol i guess right at the beginning.

Hello!

I'm 24 years old and I'm a mommy. It seems like most of the stories of mommies/daddies on here and other places always came from a partner admitting they were ab or a dl or they were also into wearing themselves...well I am neither one of those things. I've been into the idea of changing diapers ever since I was in middle school. I would fantasize about changing the diapers of my classmates (regardless of gender, despite the fact I'm straight). it's definitely a sexual fetish of mine, the idea of being in control is very exciting lol. I've told my last two relationships about it and both of them were very understanding and also participated (to an extent). it's nice to finally decide to join a place that is about my fetish. ^_^

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, minachan16 said:

Well, if you love changing diapers, you'll be very popular here, mamabug. Just don't let some of the more aggressive babies push you around. Welcome to DD :)

Thank you!

And, I imagine so, I have never encountered someone who was only interested in the Mommy role and didn't come into it because a partner told them about their fetish. But, maybe here I'll be lucky to find out that I'm not alone in the community lol :)

Just now, daddy ant said:

prepare for constant messages. and welcome!

Eh, I figured that might happen...but I've been stalking this place for awhile now and I really wanted to join to feel at place in my own feitsh, ya know? I can't help it my fetish happens to be what everyone is looking for lol

2 minutes ago, mamabug said:

Eh, I figured that might happen...but I've been stalking this place for awhile now and I really wanted to join to feel at place in my own feitsh, ya know? I can't help it my fetish happens to be what everyone is looking for lol

Welcome and you will find what you seek here...most men and women here are either daddies, mommies, babies or diaper lovers. This should be an orgasmic nirvana for your fetish mamabug.

1 hour ago, Fulldiaper said:

Welcome and you will find what you seek here...most men and women here are either daddies, mommies, babies or diaper lovers. This should be an orgasmic nirvana for your fetish mamabug.

oh my haha I love how you phrased that and thank you :)

1 hour ago, babyalan said:

Hello mamabug there is one other place that might help with this fantasy and fetish lifestyle for you and the is fetlife.com

6 minutes ago, Pangaea said:

It's definitely rare, mommies who got into this world without a partner being an AB or DL. But, for what it's worth, you're not alone;

Hello and welcome to the site. My name is baby baby chris i have been in the baby lifestyle since 2003. It has helped me cope with my life problems because i was born different due to the lack of oxygen. My baby side also helped me accept diapers again in my life when i needed to wear them for medical need. You can message me if you want to talk more bye for now baby chris.