LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drawing the line on incontinence stories?

I've gotten hundreds upon hundreds of stories submitted to my site over the years. While the majority of the unbelievable stories are probably fantasy, I have found a significant number of 'unbelievable' stories to be true.

A few examples:

- Met a girl that wanted to come spend a week in the nursery being punished and kept in diapers. She told me that her mother kept her in diapers at home and had since she was 16(23 when I talked to her). Figured it was part of her fantasy, but then she asked if I could pick her up because she didn't drive. When I went to her house, she was walking around in a diaper and her middle-aged mother verified that she wore diapers all the time. After talking to her mother, however, she told me that she only did it because her daughter begged her to. It was never a punishment thing like her daughter claims. So, technically the girl wasn't lying. It just didn't happen the way she claimed.

- One guy wanted to give me a bunch of diapers for the site. They were all mediums and he wore larges. When I went to his house to pick them up, I found out that he had all the mediums because his teenage daughter was taken away from him because he was using diaper punishment on her - which was part of his fantasy. He not only lost his child, but had an ankle monitor while awaiting trial for child abuse. I called him a sick fuck and left without the diapers. I felt dirty for even being in his house.

- I met a lesbian couple back in 2002 that had their own D/s relationship. The dominant partner kept the submissive partner in diapers 24/7 and made if very clear that she was wearing a diaper wherever they went. The dominant partner was a bigger lady in her late 40s and the submissive partner was early 20s and petite. It was something straight out of a fantasy story. Of course, she rarely left the house, but they did very little to hide the diaper when they did.

- Once, I was told by a vanilla friend of a friend(they don't know what I do) at a barbecue about when she lived in an apartment complex in Texas. One of her neighbors had a teenaged boy that ran around in cloth diapers and plastic pants. Apparently he wasn't disable in any way. He had simply told his mother he wanted to wear diapers and hounded her about it so much, she caved in and bought them for him on the agreement that he would wash them himself.

So, yeah. Obviously stories that contradict themselves are fantasy, but you might be surprised how many of those bizarre stories are true.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, DprdJeff said:

- One guy wanted to give me a bunch of diapers for the site. They were all mediums and he wore larges. When I went to his house to pick them up, I found out that he had all the mediums because his teenage daughter was taken away from him because he was using diaper punishment on her - which was part of his fantasy. He not only lost his child, but had an ankle monitor while awaiting trial for child abuse. I called him a sick fuck and left without the diapers. I felt dirty for even being in his house.

Wow, how did you find this out about him when you saw him? Did he actually tell you he did this to his daughter?

I wonder why the wife is even with him, why do people stay with child abusers. Are they also victims that they fear their partner so much they are not able to leave them?

On 1/24/2016 at 5:10 PM, xander.williams said:

I don't care for people who try to pass off fantasy for truth, but I find it irritating when people call others on it. It's just not necessary unless the person is being offensive in some way.

9 hours ago, spark said:

A post of like that is exactly the reason the benefit of the doubt is best when looking at stories.

First of all, a story about autistic girl who was being mistreated by authorities and parents is hardly FAP material, and is definitely plausible.

• Like 1

How did I miss these, I'm sitting here lmao and this is second hand. This is very entertaining. You know it's baloney, I know it's baloney, the only person that loses really is the not so intelligent person that posted it originally. I say he loses because he loses his credibility in the community. He does however gain a reputation lol.

• Like 1
On 1/28/2016 at 7:27 PM, spark said:

A post of like that is exactly the reason the benefit of the doubt is best when looking at stories.

First of all, a story about autistic girl who was being mistreated by authorities and parents is hardly FAP material, and is definitely plausible.

3 hours ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

I think the nature of the beast is to take the fantasy to an extreme level. The fantasy is going to be something that is not attainable in reality and so the story they come up with satisfies this fantasy to some extent. By the way, I work in law enforcement too. In what capacity did you work?