LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

America Restoration

I quit the Hisotory Channel ages ago, when it became wall-to-wall Reality TV and not the things it made its name on like Modern Marvels, Mail Call, Great Battles and the things that put "History" in "History Channel" although I did like Ice Road Truckers and Pawn Stars; which gave us American Restoration as that is who Rick Harrison used to get things restored. I have not watched the Sci-Fi or whatever it is called now in years. Come to think of it, I do not watch much anymore. ME-TV puts the best programming on at indecent hours. A horrid fate for THE MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E, NIGHT GALLERY and THRILLER and though I liked HOGAN'S HEROES, CHEERS and THE ODD COUPLE, I am quite OD'ed on them after 30-40 years of reruns of them. Comet TV is just a mish-mash from what I have heard

That's a bummer for me, since I used to watch that show. I don't watch any TV anymore, since I'm not going to pay for a service I don't have time to use (all of my favorite shows are on while at work), and I won't spend my whole weekend watching shows that I missed during the week either.

I had no cable from 2000 to 2010--when last I saw the channel in question it was called The History Channel, and it had respectable historical documentaries like David Halberstam's "The Fifties" and numerous ones about WWII: when I came back to it ten years later, it was simply "History," and I no longer recognized it. Why they continue to call it "History" puzzles me, unless they mean its best days are behind it.

Thanks for stealing my joke, Rachel! I was going to say, in answer to the conundrum: Because when it comes to being worthwhile, "they're history"

12 minutes ago, wetatnight said:

I won't watch the new version of the show

Rick Dale and his crew did a great show

how many car restoration shows does History channel need?!

Apparently one more. I like some of the reality shows on History, like Swamp People, Pawn Stars (original at least), but I certainly agree that they need to go back to being the HISTORY channel if they don't want a bunch of people to stop watching it.

I would wager my tiara that the great bulk of that "bunch of people" stopped watching looooooong ago