LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Paws ABU

So AB universe have finally released Little Paws and they are adorable!
They are green gingham print on the sides with super cute animals and rattles etc on the front and back and paw prints walking down the middle of them.
I can't wait till nappyrus get them in, they're some of the few I can actually say I find really cute, although the price seems a little high on them.
What's everyone else view?
http://www.abuniverse.com/LittlePawz--LIMIT-1-Case-Per-Customer_p_84.html

Looks a bit too busy to me. I don't mind some printing on nappies but that nappy seems like it has gone overkill on it.

I personally like a nappy that has some printing on the area that you stick the tapes but leaves the rest mostly plain (except for the wetness indicator in Tena's... For some reason I don't mind that).

I don't mind the pictures, though I'm far from a furry, but I really don't like the gingham which looks horrible to me. Also the price... Ouch.

All that said... I am sure they will sell loads to other people.

It looks to be pretty similar to bambinos bellisimo as far as Construction and absorbancy. As far As the price they are pretty much the same if not cheaper than the bellisimo and they have wetness indicators and all over print.

4 hours ago, Elfking said:

I don't mind the pictures, though I'm far from a furry

Same here but I do love animals, the paw prints are apparently wetness indicators too.

I have to admit I love the gingham, but that cause I just love gingham things although would have

They're ever so slightly cheaper than Bellisimos, as are the Space ones. But at least for the space, and I hear these are the same, they're a slightly better product as well for their intended purpose.

But that gingham pattern is an absolute deal breaker. It looks like a cheap vintage table cloth. I would never wear something so garish.

But that's okay, it's great they can provide such variety. I'll stick to the space and plain ones, and others who like looking like they're wearing a table cloth can have these to themselves ^_^

Got a split case of Space & Little Pawz and couldn't be happier. For me the stretchy plastic gives the snug fit that I like. Love the look of both, everyone has their own idea of what a diaper needs to look like for them, but these are just cute. I did get some of their stickers to decorate my Northshore supremes. I wondered about the lower tapes placement, but found that they worked just fine. The wetness indicators are so much better than a stripe down the middle of the diaper

9 minutes ago, billybobtombo said:

I hope nappies r us will stock them!

They got the space ones in recently so I'm sure they'll follow suite with little paws, might take a few months though v.v

These are cute diapers and they fit me just right and two heavy wetings they still haven't leaked. The design is really cute and when you are wet the paws go away. They are almost just like the abu space diapers which they are cute too. i would give them a 5/5 and for the price is right with them.