LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Forum Logo

FretaBWet

I love the new Dd logo for the forum pages. The snowmen are so perfect for winter and it is so clever having the vertical leg of the small d as a thermometer and the temp is freezing. It must be the same creative genius behind this new one as the last incarnation of the logo. My snowman hat is off to whoever created it. I cant wait for spring now.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 2

I don't know. It reminds me too much of.... snow (sorry, 4 letter bad word there). The low temps are the worst part, but having to shovel it might be even worse. Now if we would invent light weight show that isn't so darned cold then maybe I could accept it, but till then- I stay away from that....slush.

Really Baby Brian? You're going to piss on someone's art because you don't like snow? Maybe you should keep your piss inside your diaper, that's what it's for you know.

No Hugs For You Today,

Freta

2 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

Really Baby Brian? You're going to piss on someone's art because you don't like snow? Maybe you should keep your piss inside your diaper, that's what it's for you know.

No Hugs For You Today,

Freta

Hey, I didn't say it was bad, I said I didn't like it. The art is actually good, which is the problem since it's good enough to