LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My experience with stents

10 hours ago, cathdiap said:

Yes I do, just to make sure that the pee finds a way out as soon as possible. It helps me a lot with bedwetting when lying on my back. 

That's great! I find it helps me wetting while laying down. Also, I have to move so there is not much pressure on my urethra from outside sources, so it is easier to flow! So I pull the padding down to give room, and keep my legs open as comfortably as I can. It is great to leak all night, not waking with the need!!

Please keep us informed on the outcome of that procedure. What is the plan if he finds some damaged tissue, would you stop wearing? ;) 

I'll keep you posted! If there is any tissue damage, I would look for a way to modify the stent. It all depends on the outcome, but I don't feel there is any issues. I'm just overly cautious! 

This afternoon I will be giving a presentation/case study in front of my colleagues. Of course I will be incontinent in diapers the whole time.  Like I always am at the office.  😎

Isn't it great!! ^_^

• Like 1
On 9/12/2023 at 7:13 PM, zraihusky said:

It is great to leak all night, not waking with the need!!

I agree, but I like waking up during a heavy wetting even more. It is a completely useless but natural reaction. 

On 9/12/2023 at 7:13 PM, zraihusky said:

Isn't it great!! ^_^

Yes it was. :D

• Like 1

My 1 minute journey to incontinence:

• I wake up feeling like making myself incontinent today (start the clock)
  • I get out of bed, walk to the wardrobe and grab my stent out of my toiletry bag (10 sec)
  • I go to the bathroom (5 sec)
  • I rinse my stent, wash my hands and private parts with warm water (30 sec)
  • I pee a little and insert the stent (15 sec)
  • I am completely urinary incontinent. Stop the clock. Done in one minute!

Putting on a diaper takes me more time. :D 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, cathdiap said:

My 1 minute journey to incontinence:

• I wake up feeling like making myself incontinent today (start the clock)
  • I get out of bed, walk to the wardrobe and grab my stent out of my toiletry bag (10 sec)
  • I go to the bathroom (5 sec)
  • I rinse my stent, wash my hands and private parts with warm water (30 sec)
  • I pee a little and insert the stent (15 sec)
  • I am completely urinary incontinent. Stop the clock. Done in one minute!

Putting on a diaper takes me more time. :D 

You don't wear continuously, all day, 24/7? I assumed you did wear all day.

2 hours ago, zraihusky said:

You don't wear continuously, all day, 24/7? I assumed you did wear all day.

There have been times that I came very close to 24/7. Right now it is somewhere between 80 to 90 % of the time. 

• Like 2

To keep it interesting I have a small bucket list of things I want to do while wearing my stent. 

!. Drink lots of water, put on a fresh nighttime diaper. Get really drunk on whiskey (you know, the drink for tough old guys) and fall asleep. See how I wake up.

2. Eat one or two of my son's THC gummy bears. Enough to let a newbe go out completely. Drink a lot of water. Put on a fresh diaper and see what happens 

3. Make my stent irretrievable using a PA cage of some sort. Leave the key at home and go camping for a few weeks in France. A few bags of diapers in the trunk and enjoy my diapered holidays. No escape possible  Having to change diapers in my tent on the camp site, somehow turns me on.

In a world going mad, it is hard to stay ahead. ;) 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Not for the faint of heart...

Mugshot of my one year old stent: :20_EmoticonsHDcom:

20230927_120255.thumb.jpg.31f7ba130097b10d7843a42c62f86a16.jpg

Accused of taking out at least 1200 diapers. 

Never had a UTi using this one. Only clean it with warm water before use. Since the scamdemic I no longer  believe in the germ theory anyway. 

• Like 5
7 hours ago, cathdiap said:

Not for the faint of heart...

Mugshot of my one year old stent: :20_EmoticonsHDcom:

20230927_120255.thumb.jpg.31f7ba130097b10d7843a42c62f86a16.jpg

Accused of taking out at least 1200 diapers. 

Never had a UTi using this one. Only clean it with warm water before use. Since the scamdemic I no longer  believe in the germ theory anyway. 

Wow, not bad for a yr and taking out soo many diapers. Good job.  How do you keep the string in the Cath? I am still looking at your Cath. I now have some of the older info you posted.

On 9/27/2023 at 9:20 PM, foreverdl said:

How do you keep the string in the Cath? I am still looking at your Cath. I now have some of the older info you posted.

I cut a small piece of plastic straw from a spray bottle and thread the string through the tube in the same direction a few times. I put one end of the string through a pair of silicone o-rings. I decide how long I want both ends of the string to be and tie them together a few times. I cut the remaining pieces of string as close to the knot as possible. So now I have a loop with a few o-rings attached to the piece of the straw. Then, with the tip of a knitting needle, I push the small piece of the straw into the outlet of the stent, between the pre-formed plastic inner tubing that is already in it and the silicone outer tubing. until it is behind the folded silicone layer.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, cathdiap said:

I put one end of the string through a pair of silicone o-rings. I decide how long I want both ends of the string to be and tie them together a few times. I cut the remaining pieces of string as close to the knot as possible.

Which string do you use.
I'm asking, because I guess it should be resistang agains urine during the long term of use. Additionally it should not cause any irritations.
Thanks

19 hours ago, Cathlover said:

Which string do you use.
I'm asking, because I guess it should be resistang agains urine during the long term of use. Additionally it should not cause any irritations.
Thanks

I use dental floss. Once the coating has dissolved, the Kevlar cord remains. I know it looks quite rough, but once it gets wet it becomes very soft and smooth and causes almost no irritation. Kevlar is very strong and virtually unbreakable.

• Like 4

I fantasise a lot about cutting the retrieval line of my stent. A simple action, but with huge consequences. I know I would never be able to get it out myself. Honestly, I still don't have the guts to do it.

It's not because of the risk that the stent will slip into my bladder. That has never happened with my current stent. I never had to use its retrieval line for that reason. I am also sure there are no risks of infection or other complications when I leave the stent in for many months.

No, it's because I know I would eventually seek medical attention to have the stent removed. I am absolutely certain that permanent incontinence is a very different experience than incontinence with the possibility of reversal.

What I'm trying to say is that even though I find the experience of incontinence very exciting, it is that same excitement that would ultimately exhaust me mentally if it were permanent. Why is that? Why isn't more of a good thing better?

Well, there's no way not to feel incontinent. You never really get used to it, even if wearing and changing diapers has become something of a routine in your new life. The amount of wetting is too unpredictable, it's too embarrassing to leak and it's too unnatural not to stay clean and dry. I've heard paraplegics in wheelchairs say they were so happy that at least they weren't incontinent. That tells you everything you need to know.

The lack of control is always there. Just like an amputee will always know the limb is not there. The disability is likely to be even more pronounced than a missing limb because the incontinence continues to bother you in bed, while an amputee is likely to find some relief from not having to think about or experience their missing limb.

And then there's the ongoing struggle to hide incontinence. Somehow incontinence is less accepted than a missing limb. People can tolerate an amputee better and accept the limitations that come with it. But almost no one can tolerate someone peeing or pooping in a diaper. Even I have a hard time seeing commercials for incontinence products with actors wearing them. Doesn't that say enough?

That's why it is almost impossible to live as freely as someone who is not dependent on diapers. I always feel the pee flowing freely out of me, I feel my diaper all the time and it is always wet. I know that diaper leaks will happen from time to time and I will have to check the status of my diaper every time I go to places where there are no toilet facilities. And even then the time I can spend outside will be limited. When I leave the house, there is always a bit of math involved to figure out how many diapers I will need before I get home. There's no room for unplanned activities if I don't have enough diapers on hand.

Sleep gets also disrupted, because like I said before, incontinence continues in bed. Any change in position will lead to a noticeable loss of urine and in addition to that I will have regular bladder contractions that will lead to heavy urine loss, which sometimes wakes me up. Bedwetting is just so unnatural that it's hard to ignore it and sleep through it all the time.

And I haven't even mentioned the consequences for romantic relationships, which are also enormous. Making love in a diaper, having sex while peeing on your partner, is not the first thing that comes to mind when I think about it.

Incontinence is always on your mind. You can't afford to not think about it, otherwise there will be social consequences. It keeps you in a constant state of caution, and you are ALWAYS planning and calculating whenever you're out in public. It's the sum of feeling wet and dirty all the time and obsessively trying to hide this embarrassing disability, what makes it so hard to deal with. It is exhausting and there is almost no time to fully relax unless you stay at home close to your bathroom.

No matter what other people say, incontinence is a very disabling condition. That's why I don't cut the retrieval line.....

....at least not now.

😉

• Like 7

I have a question for long term stent users.  Have you noticed that over time, the stent stays in place better?  It occurred to me the other day that every stent I've put in over at least the last year hasn't migrated into the bladder.  Usually this only happened when it was a new stent the first night, but now not at all.  I make a new stent with every use, I don't reuse the silicone, only the titanium bends after cleaning.  

I'm guessing over time the body has adapted to having the stent in place and not putting as much force on the bends.  Of course this may end up actually being a bad thing very long term since it might be damaging the body too.  I've been using stents almost 24/7/350ish days a year for the last five years.  There is a noticeable smoothness to the silicone parts where the bends are vs the rest of the catheter tubing.  I've decided to schedule a uroscopy at my next annual checkup, under the guise of having an old spinal cord injury and wanting to ensure things are good after years of "catheter" use.  I'll report back if anything is remarkable.  This will probably not be for a few months yet.  I'm not actually concerned, just want to ensure things aren't going wonky.

• Like 3
On 7/7/2023 at 10:56 AM, JaFty said:

Hey! Long time lurker here been reading with casual interest of this thread and the incontinence desires section. I wasn't initially too interested in using catheters/stents to achieve incontinence, but I recently came across this design on a now deactivated tumblr account (Apologies if it has been posted here before). I have seen quite a bit about catheters and stents, but I haven't seen one that looks quite like this. I believe it is part of a chastity device that was made by Steelwerks which they no longer make. This inner part of the device locks into the tube of device and created incontinence. 

It got me thinking though, would a person with a PA be able to use this part of the device by itself? The tube to the bladder leading to this wand which is screwed in through the PA? Could the screw part be lockable somehow? Maybe the front part of the wand that would stick out of the end could be shortened to make it safer against UTI? Is this something other's on here have already conceived of? So many questions.

This kind of thing makes me quite excited and I've been looking into it like crazy. Making something like this would be of interest to be and I would be willing to get a PA just for it. 

tumblr_nsozfngp6c1r4uy9io1_540.jpg

I haven't been on here in a long time, so I didn't see this till now.  The post was from my tumblr, and it's still active. ( https://www.tumblr.com/ind247/619178273492123648/since-a-few-asked-here-is-the-steelwerks-custom?source=share&ref=_tumblr ) .   This is the retaining part of a chastity device made by Steelwerks in Canada.  Steelwerks no longer makes this type of device, but I'm sure lots of others would / can. The "S" part is considered the "lock" since it can't easily be opened with common screwdrivers.  I have worn it as pictured way back in the day before I get more into "holey foleys" and eventually stents. My PA piercing is still good, and I use a small titanium "d-ring" to keep the retrieval line to my stent safely in place through the PA.  The piercing is a quick pinch that enables years of fun, go for it.  

• Like 1
3 hours ago, InD said:

I have a question for long term stent users.  Have you noticed that over time, the stent stays in place better?  It occurred to me the other day that every stent I've put in over at least the last year hasn't migrated into the bladder. 

Yes, I have experienced the same increase in comfort and a complete absence of migration. It's really great.

3 hours ago, InD said:

I'm guessing over time the body has adapted to having the stent in place and not putting as much force on the bends. 

I think this is the case with me. I also think the tissue of my urethra has thickened a bit to withstand the rubbing of the stent. It is quite common for the body to protect itself in this way.

3 hours ago, InD said:

Of course this may end up actually being a bad thing very long term since it might be damaging the body too. 

I do not agree. Bad things for the body are usually accompanied by symptoms as a signal that something is wrong. I don't have those symptoms and reading your story I assume you don't have them either.

3 hours ago, InD said:

I've decided to schedule a uroscopy at my next annual checkup, under the guise of having an old spinal cord injury and wanting to ensure things are good after years of "catheter" use.  I'll report back if anything is remarkable. 

So if something remarkable were discovered, such as an abnormal shape of your urethra, would you stop using stents? I suspect not. :D 

I couldn't be happier now that my body is clearly accepting my stent so I can wear it 90% of the time without any pain, discomfort or migration. Experiencing complete incontinence without any consequences. This is all I ever wanted regarding my desire to be incontinent. I feel blessed to have been able to achieve this.

And no doctor will divert me from this path. Due to their cooperative, inhuman behavior during the recent scamdemic, I have decided that I will never visit them again unless I have a broken bone or a wound that puts me at risk of bleeding to death.

• Like 2
On 10/6/2023 at 9:27 AM, cathdiap said:

I fantasise a lot about cutting the retrieval line of my stent. A simple action, but with huge consequences. I know I would never be able to get it out myself. Honestly, I still don't have the guts to do it.

[SNIP]

No matter what other people say, incontinence is a very disabling condition. That's why I don't cut the retrieval line.....

....at least not now.

😉

@Cathdiap - Just out of curiosity, in recent years what's your longest period of continuous stent use - and what is the longest period you haven't used your stent?

1 hour ago, nappyboymids said:

@Cathdiap - Just out of curiosity, in recent years what's your longest period of continuous stent use - and what is the longest period you haven't used your stent?

The longest period of stent use was a couple of years ago, when I wanted to test myself as to whether or not I was BID or just a horny kinkster. I wore my stent for about seven months straight, with the exception of weekly removal for cleaning. That's when I discovered that permanent incontinence wasn't for me. I pulled out the stent and abstained from using stents and diapers for a few months.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, InD said:

I have a question for long term stent users.  Have you noticed that over time, the stent stays in place better?  It occurred to me the other day that every stent I've put in over at least the last year hasn't migrated into the bladder.  Usually this only happened when it was a new stent the first night, but now not at all.  I make a new stent with every use, I don't reuse the silicone, only the titanium bends after cleaning.  

With the improvement of the stent design we all go through, I think we find what works for us. Thus, making it stay in place better as we get better designing our stents

9 hours ago, InD said:

I'm guessing over time the body has adapted to having the stent in place and not putting as much force on the bends.  Of course this may end up actually being a bad thing very long term since it might be damaging the body too. 

If you take any UTI tests, you will notice that there is a significant increase to the population of white blood cells in your urine. This is due to your body trying to deal with the stent. Just like with a splinter, it is trying to remove the stent. Now, only time and research will tell how that will affect the body long term. Also, it will be different for everybody on how it will change the body.

9 hours ago, InD said:

I've been using stents almost 24/7/350ish days a year for the last five years. 

That is awesome! I have been 24/7 many months now. I remove it 40% of the time for sexual activities, and usually keep it out for many hours for cleaning and other self care. 

9 hours ago, InD said:

There is a noticeable smoothness to the silicone parts where the bends are vs the rest of the catheter tubing.  I've decided to schedule a uroscopy at my next annual checkup, under the guise of having an old spinal cord injury and wanting to ensure things are good after years of "catheter" use.  I'll report back if anything is remarkable.  This will probably not be for a few months yet.  I'm not actually concerned, just want to ensure things aren't going wonky.

I am doing the same thing. I have an appointment coming up soon and I will also post my findings! I told my urologist that this is what I am doing, and I hope he would be able to keep me safe and healthy. He agreed!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, cathdiap said:

Yes, I have experienced the same increase in comfort and a complete absence of migration. It's really great.

I think this is the case with me. I also think the tissue of my urethra has thickened a bit to withstand the rubbing of the stent. It is quite common for the body to protect itself in this way.

I do not agree. Bad things for the body are usually accompanied by symptoms as a signal that something is wrong. I don't have those symptoms and reading your story I assume you don't have them either.

Not all symptoms are noticeable. Just saying... many infections go unnoticed while it deals damage to the body. Like many STDs, kidney, and liver infections! I would love it if you put your story as your story, instead of facts. But that is my opinion.

So if something remarkable were discovered, such as an abnormal shape of your urethra, would you stop using stents? I suspect not. :D 

I couldn't be happier now that my body is clearly accepting my stent so I can wear it 90% of the time without any pain, discomfort or migration. Experiencing complete incontinence without any consequences. This is all I ever wanted regarding my desire to be incontinent. I feel blessed to have been able to achieve this.

I agree with this, I love the experience!

And no doctor will divert me from this path. Due to their cooperative, inhuman behavior during the recent scamdemic, I have decided that I will never visit them again unless I have a broken bone or a wound that puts me at risk of bleeding to death.

Science is facts until proven wrong. Yes, science is the never-ending search for the truth, even from the truths we already know. But they use the scientific method for their findings, which are reliable. If you mean COVID being scamdemic... it is proven. Yes, they are still learning about it, but at least they are doing stuff to save people's lives. I have studied COVID and how it affects the body, it is a real thing. But, I guess it is like telling a flat-earther that the earth is round... you give them the research and data, but it is up to individuals to trust it or not. Education and critical thinking, in my opinion, is the biggest lacking pursuit that is needed for human growth.

Everyone is different, so you be you! I respect your opinion, and want to input mine. I like to encourage others to grow and learn things so you don't get stale or outdated. Weather you are left, right, center, or anywhere, learning and thinking critically is important, don't just follow the crowd. We are all different!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, zraihusky said:

Not all symptoms are noticeable. Just saying... many infections go unnoticed while it deals damage to the body. Like many STDs, kidney, and liver infections! I would love it if you put your story as your story, instead of facts. But that is my opinion.

A symptom by definition will be noticeable. Otherwise WebMD wouldn't exist. ;) But I agree that not all healing or cleansing will be noticeable. You wouldn't have a life if it were different. In modern society, but also in nature our bodies are exposed on a day to day basis to toxins, mold, micro organisms and radiation that will need some healing or cleansing. Only when your body is no longer capable of keeping up with the damage, symptoms will occur. That is a fact and not a story. 

Science is facts until proven wrong. Yes, science is the never-ending search for the truth, even from the truths we already know. But they use the scientific method for their findings, which are reliable.

Proven wrong by whom? By other scientists who had the same education / indoctrination? Everyday Joe will never be able to proof science wrong. I agree that science should be a never ending search for the truth, but what happens if science is performed by people who know that if they go against the grain they might lose their job and livelihood? I think we have seen what happens then over the past few years. 

If you mean COVID being scamdemic... it is proven. Yes, they are still learning about it, but at least they are doing stuff to save people's lives. I have studied COVID and how it affects the body, it is a real thing.

Yes, people got sick and some people died. But of what? Have you ever seen a virus yourself? Or do you just believe science? By your own definition, is that a scientific approach? I want to see a photograph of a virus, not some colourful computer generated image of a ball with spikes. I want to see actual footage of a virus entering a cell and wreaking havoc. That is as scientific I can possibly be, but guess what, it makes me a conspiracy theorist and anti-scientific. Funny how that works isn't it?

But, I guess it is like telling a flat-earther that the earth is round... you give them the research and data, but it is up to individuals to trust it or not. Education and critical thinking, in my opinion, is the biggest lacking pursuit that is needed for human growth.

The earth is flat. Fact. Other then some computer generated images of the globe from NASA there is no proof that the earth is a globe. Prove me wrong in a different topic or even better in a pm. En garde mister! :) 

We are all different!

I agree, but there is only one truth!. And we are here to use our God given common sense and intuition to find the truth. 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, zraihusky said:

If you take any UTI tests, you will notice that there is a significant increase to the population of white blood cells in your urine. This is due to your body trying to deal with the stent. Just like with a splinter, it is trying to remove the stent. Now, only time and research will tell how that will affect the body long term. Also, it will be different for everybody on how it will change the body.

In the many years I've been using my stent I have not found this to be the case.  I get my urine tested two to three times a year due to my spinal cord injury.  My white cell count has not changed from the many years of test beforehand.  

My main concern would be an increase likelihood of cancer.  There have been studies linking an increase of bladder cancer to catheter use both in non-SCI and SCI patients (who usually have a compromised immune system to different extents).  

On 10/11/2023 at 12:18 PM, cathdiap said:

An abnormal passage would not stop me.  If they exclaimed "Oh my god!   Retract the scope, he urethral passage is thinner than tissue paper and about to rupture!"... then yeah, I would absolutely stop. 

That said, I've had a stent in place for more than 1700 days of the past five years, so I'm not too worried.  I would have broken myself by now most likely.  

• Like 1
6 hours ago, ozziebee said:

I wonder whether it's possible to make a version of the stent, but for female anatomy?  Would it be easier to insert, and secure from migration?

This is a stent design for females that @cuddlecups came up with: 

On 10/11/2023 at 1:55 PM, InD said:

I haven't been on here in a long time, so I didn't see this till now.  The post was from my tumblr, and it's still active. ( https://www.tumblr.com/ind247/619178273492123648/since-a-few-asked-here-is-the-steelwerks-custom?source=share&ref=_tumblr ) .   This is the retaining part of a chastity device made by Steelwerks in Canada.  Steelwerks no longer makes this type of device, but I'm sure lots of others would / can. The "S" part is considered the "lock" since it can't easily be opened with common screwdrivers.  I have worn it as pictured way back in the day before I get more into "holey foleys" and eventually stents. My PA piercing is still good, and I use a small titanium "d-ring" to keep the retrieval line to my stent safely in place through the PA.  The piercing is a quick pinch that enables years of fun, go for it.  

Hello! Big fan of your Tumblr :)
Ever since I saw this I've been thinking about getting the PA and now I think I will! Thanks for the inspiration :D I'm going to look around for anyone that might make such a device. Do you know of any? 

Also I had an idea about a retrieval method which borrows from this design. I decided to make a diagram just in case I articulate it incorrectly :P Yellow: Stent, Blue: Retrieval line, Grey: Locking mechanism
It would be the locking mechanism of that cage, attached to the retrieval line. This would ideally make the retrieval line inaccessible without a form of key. (Maybe the locking mechanism doesn't have to be sticking out of the tip of the penis if there was a way to grip it whilst locking/unlocking)

Do you think this would function as a locking mechanism? Do you think this would be safer than the catheter style chastity method, with it being a retrieval line? 

And apologies if this is redundant, I just haven't seen anything like this 👀

N01233-H.jpg