LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My experience with stents

1 hour ago, InD said:

Thank you for posting new pics and details on this stent that has been near mythical for so many years.

If I may add something.  The guy who made this stent will NOT make another one.  Even for repeat customers who have spent thousands on his work.  He is an extremally skillful engineer and evil genius, but I'm guessing he either got sued, or close to it.  His designs and policies completely changed a few years ago.

How do you know all that?  And how do you know that it is the same person who made that stent?

1 hour ago, sandiaper said:

How do you know all that?  And how do you know that it is the same person who made that stent?

Did you miss the part about spending thousands of dollars with the same person?  I've visited the maker and talked with him about it.  I made a request for a similar device and he denied it, more than once.  

On 12/10/2015 at 3:29 PM, rh1979 said:

Well stated. I would LOVE to have a working stent like this but not confident enough to make one myself.

Me too. I do not trust my ability to NOT mess something up. Lol I've tried Foley's but stents are an attractive idea to be because there's no tube hanging out. Maybe one day.

On 1/11/2022 at 2:51 PM, cathdiap said:

I have ordered all needed materials just a few moments ago. So I will have to wait a few days before I can check whether or not my concept will work. I will keep you guys informed about the results.

Well I have tried to make a working stent with the use of a piercing to anchor the stent, but it didn't work out the way I thought it would. The balls on both  ends of the piercing shot too easily through the holes in the silicone tube, no matter how small I made the holes. So I didn't even dare to put it inside me, afraid of puilling the stent out and the piercing staying behind in the urethra.

Ah well, back to the drawing board I guess. Although I have to say, my current design is very good. A while ago I started using one piece of plastic tube on the inside of the silicone stent and this has been a major step forward in preventing the stent to slip in or out of the bladder. I guess I have found the perfect shape for the plastic tube. Especially after a few days of wearing the urethra seems to clamp the stent firmer, perhaps due to the slight swelling of the tissue in the urethra. But it remains comfortable so I guess there is no risk on getting an infection. 

When it is out I will post a pic of my latest design. But for now I am quite happy in my wet nappy.  

On 3/7/2022 at 8:58 AM, austmo said:

The stent is made of titanium and is very durable and lightweight.  It can be removed by inserting the rod into the draining hole, pulling it carefully out. This makes it more or less permanent, not easy removable. It could easily be used for years without getting calcified. I've removed it for cleaning frequently. 

Wow Austmo, that stent is so cool. 

On 3/11/2022 at 3:15 PM, Feliks said:

Me too. I do not trust my ability to NOT mess something up. Lol I've tried Foley's but stents are an attractive idea to be because there's no tube hanging out. Maybe one day.

Making your own stent is not rocket science, but you have to be very thoughtful to make it fit well and very smooth on the outside. And most of all, make sure you can ALWAYS pull it out in case it slips in too far. 

And you're right, it is so much more fun to have it all inside. It never gets old to feel the pee running through your urethra just like the feeling when you pee on the toilet, but now it happens all the time so you have to wear a diaper.

• Like 2

Does anyone here have experience with products of this company?

https://siliconenozzles.com/SSND-MRB-7-8mm-21-24Fr-85-Unique-Ribbed-Silicone-Sound-SSND-MRB-7-8mm-85.htm

They make all sorts of silicone nozzles and sounds for urethra (some of which have open bores to drain urine when it is inside). The sounds seem not to be made for use as a stent, but hey, I think we are handy enough to make stents out of some of the sounds they sell  But they are not cheap, so I thought I'ld ask you guys for some info, before I buy one.

1 hour ago, cathdiap said:

https://siliconenozzles.com/SSND-MRB-7-8mm-21-24Fr-85-Unique-Ribbed-Silicone-Sound-SSND-MRB-7-8mm-85.htm

They make all sorts of silicone nozzles and sounds for urethra (some of which have open bores to drain urine when it is inside). The sounds seem not to be made for use as a stent, but hey, I think we are handy enough to make stents out of some of the sounds they sell  But they are not cheap, so I thought I'ld ask you guys for some info, before I buy one.

Hey cathdiap, I have several pieces from them. I think they can be really interesting and fun used in the way they were designed to be used, but they also open up a whole new area of stent design (with new problems to solve). Maybe order one that you think you'd like to use unmodified and then go from there. The material softness has important implications for stent design, so ordering their softness/hardness sample pieces would be a real benefit:

https://siliconenozzles.com/Silicone-Evaluation-Triangles-for-Softness-Firmness-Assessment-TriangleSampler.htm

Sharing your continuing adventure down this path has made me and others feel less alone in the world, and that deserves thoughtful gratitude. Please feel free to ask more specific questions if you have any, and best of luck on your next design!

• Like 1
On 3/16/2022 at 6:38 PM, GrumpyMonk said:

Sharing your continuing adventure down this path has made me and others feel less alone in the world, and that deserves thoughtful gratitude.

O wow, thanks man. But that goes both ways, so thanks to all who have contributed to this thread. And let's not forget how great it is that DD allows us to go into such detail on this very special and kinky subject.

Regarding the silicone sounds, thanks for the info and your suggestion. Have you tried to use them as a stent? If so, did they drain the bladder to your staisfaction. And do you think it is possible to insert the kind of plastic tubing I use into the bore of the silicone sounds?

Thanks in advance!

• Thanks 1
On 3/16/2022 at 12:55 PM, cathdiap said:

Have you tried to use them as a stent? If so, did they drain the bladder to your staisfaction. And do you think it is possible to insert the kind of plastic tubing I use into the bore of the silicone sounds?

I have! It was a long time ago though, so I was too inexperienced to have given the idea a real assessment. I used the one called The Garter, because it's shape looked like it'd offer a good balance between gentleness and stability. One of your OG-style 90° thermoplastic tubing sections for the bend at the bulbous urethra and a pair of redundant retrieval loops (each running through both pieces) made it a working prototype.

Only having rigid tubing at the bend created an interesting kind of stress incontinence. Obviously, you could try running tubing through the whole thing, but you might have to get creative in order to fit it all in there ?

I couldn't wear it for longer than a few hours at a time, but my pipes were pretty untainted back then. It was remarkably comfortable for it's size relative to almost anything I've tried since, and the combination of the plastic bend and the shape of the silicone seemed to work well enough at holding things in place to merit further exploration.

If the plastic tubing you use was the last pic I saw with a small pink retrieval loop, then that would probably be quite a stretch for the silicone. I think I used the plastic tube from an empty spray bottle. Here's another area where softness of the silicone comes into play. Softer means much more stretch and comfort, but it also becomes very easy to tear as you approach the softest options, especially where it's punctured for retrieval lines.

When the interest cycles back around, I find it probably too easy to get lost on their website browsing the designs and playing with ideas inspired by them.

<<< Public Service Announcement >>>

If this design interests you, please read the recent posts by Doogles and then think about going to pull your retrieval line(s) and feeling them tear through the soft silicone... like a wire through cheese... as you finish pulling a bare line from your body. Ours is a wild endeavor, and deserves a correspondent degree of respect. Play well, friends ?

@GrumpyMonkThanks for the info. On second thoughts I don't think these sounds will do a better job than what I am using right now. I am not looking for stress incontinence, but using a hammer to get a fully intubated sound in my bladder doesn't sound appealing either. ? And with the risk of tearing apart the silicone sound because of their softness I would be less relaxed and confident when using them.

A small update on sleeping with a stent in and a diaper on. I hardly wake up these days from the peeing itself, but I do wake up when the diaper I'm wearing gets noriceably wet. And it's hard for me to fall back asleep after that. So lately I often have to change at night, even if the diaper is not completely saturated yet. I fall asleep much easier after changing. I just hope I will one day manage to sleep the whole night through without changing. 

More people over here who have had the same experience?

"It never gets old to feel the pee running through your urethra just like the feeling when you pee on the toilet, but now it happens all the time so you have to wear a diaper."

When it's put that way. Damn. No joke. I want.?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Feliks said:
"It never gets old to feel the pee running through your urethra just like the feeling when you pee on the toilet, but now it happens all the time so you have to wear a diaper."

Or, almost any movement causing a small stream.

• Like 3
16 hours ago, Feliks said:

When it's put that way. Damn. No joke. I want.?

Being really incontinent, you start appreciating diapers in a very different way. Depending on them is so different  than wearing them just for comfort and fun. Every now and then I want to see what happens if I don't wear a diaper under my clothes. Well only within a few minutes the wet spot in my jeans is so big, dark and shiny that everyone would immediately see that I have pissed my pants. When you think about it, it is truly amazing that those modern adult diapers can keep you dry on the outside for so many hours. 

I am pretty sure that many people will notice I am wearing diapers, as I am not going out of my way to cover them. But seeing the bulge of my diaper is far less disturbing than seeing me with huge wet spots in the crotch of my jeans. 

13 hours ago, doogles said:

Or, almost any movement causing a small stream.

Or any time you caugh, sneeze or laugh out loud. Yes even with every deep breath you take.  It is so distracting, it helps me a lot not getting angry and bored at the same time from all the bullshit our modern society forces me to go through.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, cathdiap said:

It is so distracting, it helps me a lot not getting angry and bored at the same time from all the bullshit our modern society forces me to go through.

I hadn't thought about it, but this is exactly what is so rewarding. I could spend years with a therapist to boil down the concept into this one sentence. Every day I am plagued by worries, memories, intrusive thoughts, and painful realities. Almost none of these things are within my power to fix, and finding the ones that are is it's own world of pressure. To have something that breaks through that cacophony and centers me is some sort of zen superpower, and I kind of don't care if people think I'm a gross perv. I'm doing the best I can to be happy.

• Like 3
On 3/16/2022 at 12:06 PM, cathdiap said:

I have ordered from them a couple of times.  The products arrived quickly, and the quality of the silicone was great.  I haven't found the perfect product from them for a stent, though it's been a couple of years since I last looked at their product offerings.  They sell a sample kit so you can get an idea of wide variety of firmness they offer, that was pretty useful.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/24/2022 at 11:42 AM, Old_PA said:

Not to mention passing wind.

Yeah, leaks also happen then, although on my current diet i have almost no gasses. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Lately I've been wearing diapers and stents more often and for longer. Not because I've come to like it more, but more because the feeling of a full bladder and urgency is starting to irritate me. It is really wonderful to constantly walk with an empty bladder. A wet diaper is actually less of a nuisance than the urge due to a full bladder every few hours.

So instead of 50% of the time I am now up to almost full time. I wonder how long this will go on. Anyway I enjoy it a lot.

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, cathdiap said:

>>>>> Not because I've come to like it more, but more because the feeling of a full bladder and urgency is starting to irritate me. <<<<<

I'm curious how your bladder will respond to long term stent use. From everything I've read, the bladder will shrink after a long term of not being filled regularly... Which will cause urge incontinence after the stent is removed. So it seems like you'd be stuck in a loop-the longer the stent is in, the more urge incontinence you have when it's taken out.

15 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

I'm curious how your bladder will respond to long term stent use. From everything I've read, the bladder will shrink after a long term of not being filled regularly... Which will cause urge incontinence after the stent is removed. So it seems like you'd be stuck in a loop-the longer the stent is in, the more urge incontinence you have when it's taken out.

yes maybe you are right, although my bladder still fills half way at night before emptying into my diaper. Let's see what happens. 

On 5/15/2022 at 5:04 PM, Diapered Dave said:

Speaking for myself of course, but I have been using stent for the last 16 years or so, and in all fairness if I take the stent out things start to return to normal pretty darn fast. Since 2013 I’ve been using my stent 24/7 more or less and if I take it out, sometimes after weeks of continuous use, I have to pee more frequently that is for sure but within two days everything is back to normal, unfortunately. But whatever applies for me could very well different for the next guy.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have AB feelings and I'm not much of a gamer, but I have to admit that playing Mario Kart 8 on Nintendo Switch while wearing a stent and diaper is a lot of fun. I bought the console for my youngest son, but since I know how much fun it is to play it when I am incontinent in diapers, I have become the main user. 

Mario Kart 8 is a frenetic racing game with cartoonish animations and characters. You need serious skills and concentration to win, but it all looks very childish. Wearing and using a diaper just goes well with it. 

• Like 1

I will have a small back surgery next week. This will be a day surgery. For my examination before this surgery I wore the stent and pull-ups covered by a clear plastic pant.  

What do you guys suggest I wear for the surgery, it will be general anesthesia. Should I remove the stent, and use diapers, or condom catheter?  Should I insert a catheter?

Suggestions are appreciated. 

Don't wear a stent. If they decide they need to catheterize you during surgery, then you're going to need another surgery.

Wear pullups or diapers if you want. They don't care. You should be honest with your doctors about your health ALWAYS. I'd rather be the sorta weird story than dead.