LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attends padding slides down...

So I've been using Attends brand diapers (the higher-end ones with the three tapes on each side, plastic-backed, with waistband.) They hold a decent amount of #1 and #2, but I noticed that if I'm walking around while wet, the padding seems to slide down to the bottom of the diaper, making it impossible to wet later on without leaking. Is this padding sliding exclusive to Attends brand diapers?

1 minute ago, ldatsea said:

some better diapers don't do it as bad as the attends, but eventually they all tend to fall apart at some point, I stopped using attends a while ago as there are much better diapers and even some that are better for a similar price

I H8 those diapers!that happens to me every single time I use them. And I only used them because they cane with the AB universe super Combo sample pack. . And I ordered a Sample pack from XP medical. I wouldn't recommend them

I agree with Jesse78. When I needed to transition from pinned gauze diapers to disposables in August 1981, the major brand of adult diapers was Attends. Back then Attends was still owned by P&G and they made Junior and Youth which were even smaller than Adult Small, which fit me very well. The same size tape-on plastic shell called "Small" in 1981 is now called "Youth". I still use a case of those each year for times when I am sick enough I lose bowel control or when I need to sleep away from home.

These days my primary disposable when I am working is GoodNites Tru-Fit. When I am not working and awake I wear Attends Breathable Extra-Absorbent Small. I buy a case of those every other month. Never since 1981 have I had a problem with an Attends clumping.

I just wet my diaper. Just changed into a fresh one. I wear the Attends Waistband Style diapers. They are the plastic-backed ones with three tapes. I took a picture of what I am talking about with my phone and uploaded it to photobucket, because, for one reason or another, I couldn't post it here directly due to the image size. In the picture, towards the front of the diaper, you can see that there is a break in the padding. I don't know if this is due to the fact that I wet so much that the weight of the padding was too much and so it broke off and sort of sagged/clumped, but this is what I'm talking about with reference to "clumping."

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac253/abdl91/1.07mb.jpg

1 hour ago, dl10956 said:

The only diapers I've tried are Attends Waistband Style Briefs and some Abena Abri Form X Plus diapers. I like the Attends, but the Abenas were much better. Would Abena X Pluses be considered premium diapers? I've never tried Molicare briefs, but am curious to know

You have to look at what you need from the diaper your wearing. For me, if i'm out running around town i'm not looking to max out my diaper, 1 or 2 good wettings and it's time to change. If i'm looking to max out my diaper, weekends, home for the rest of the day and overnight i do wear a premium diaper -Northshore, Tena slip max,etc.