LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I moved it to a more relevant section ;)

Also I've heard Dr. Phil is a pretty wretched person so I wouldn't give anything he says much thought. Just shock TV to get headlines and attention. The real mystery is why people give these guys what they want and go on these shows to be ridiculed. Documentaries such as "16 Stone Babies" or whatever it was called are one thing... Going on shows like Dr. Phil, Jeremy Kyle or Jerry Springer takes it to a whole new level because these types of people exist to make "freaks" out of others that the public can point and laugh at.

I seen this and what angered me most was his girlfriend.

They BOTH said she agreed to do this and even initiated participation at times and then she turns around and gets angry at HIM for making the assumption she enjoyed it.

Like really? You'r mad at him for believing your lie?

If she didn't want to participate she should of said "No Thanks"

These shows are uniformly bad. They just vary in degrees of 'badness'. The problem is that the visuals of AB life will always overwhelm the message. It is compelling vision to those outside of this sphere and so all viewers end up hearing is 'blah blah blah diaper blah

I know I shouldn't watch this because it will just upset me, but morbid curiosity is a foul temptress...

I am so mixed about all this. It's clear their relationship issues go far deeper than ABDL. The fact that the girlfriend agreed to be his mommy after cheating on him really makes me feel she's doing it out of guilt when she doesn't want to, and doing anything out of guilt is damaging to a relationship. The adult baby didn't do any favors for himself by falling for EVERY. SINGLE. ONE of Dr. Phil's "gotcha" questions. The part where he admitted people seeing his diaper exposed gave him a "thrill" made me cringe really, really hard >_< Him admitting he doesn't want to change or relinquish any of his baby time towards being an adult is really what seals it.

HOWEVER, Dr. Phil with his "gotcha" questions and black-and-white view of a grey matter was disgusting. The idea that an adult baby is not capable of functioning as an adult in a relationship in any capacity, the notion that they cannot change nor will they ever change and that that will be an inevitable stain on any relationship is incredibly misleading and insulting. And the fact that he doesn't address why she decided to flip on a dime to play mommy to him and really go after HIM for what he is shows exactly who's side he's on. So in the end, everyone loses and nobody wins.

This is why if you want answers is to why you are the way you are, or if you have questions about what you can do to find a balance, don't go on one of these shows. Talk to the community. Talk to people who actually know what they are talking about and what you have been through and aren't making a buck off of your honest concerns.

Those who seek power are least capable of wielding it.

I think the same saying applies to ABDLs wanting to go on TV, etc... Those that desire being in the public eye like that, are least likely to represent everyone well. Not that anyone would have a chance of being represented very well because editing and the desire for shock TV will make sure the subject looks as bad as possible.

1 minute ago, Elfking said:

Those who seek power are least capable of wielding it.

I think the same saying applies to ABDLs wanting to go on TV, etc... Those that desire being in the public eye like that, are least likely to represent everyone well. Not that anyone would have a chance of being represented very well because editing and the desire for shock TV will make sure the subject looks as bad as possible.

Very insightful and pretty true as well!

I have not seen a single tv show featuring adult babies that shows us in a good light, not one.

I am now at a point that I don't bother anymore. Every single attempt to put abdls on tv goes out of its way to portray us in a bad light.

I have no idea what motivates abdls to go on such shows, are they na

I've seen a couple that I think have portrayed AB/DLs accurately, even if they haven't been 100% positive about it as a whole. The one with Ella (Secret Lives of Women?) seemed to be good with it, even though the fallout caused by narrow-minded co-workers was not. Likewise, the AB/DL CSI episode was a relatively decent fictional portrayal of AB/DL, and I know I'm forgetting one from a few years back besides 15 Stone Babies that was still rather respectable. (Wasn't there something before "My Strange Addiction" on TLC that had an AB/DL episode? I seem to recall that being received pretty positively before the "My Strange Addiction" episode.)

As far as Dr. Phil goes, he's always been a complete and total hack, and I can't stand the people who keep him on the air by continuing to watch his crap and drive up his ratings. I cannot for the life of me understand how he appeals to anyone.

12 minutes ago, Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover said:

I've seen a couple that I think have portrayed AB/DLs accurately, even if they haven't been 100% positive about it as a whole. The one with Ella (Secret Lives of Women?) seemed to be good with it, even though the fallout caused by narrow-minded co-workers was not. Likewise, the AB/DL CSI episode was a relatively decent fictional portrayal of AB/DL, and I know I'm forgetting one from a few years back besides 15 Stone Babies that was still rather respectable. (Wasn't there something before "My Strange Addiction" on TLC that had an AB/DL episode? I seem to recall that being received pretty positively before the "My Strange Addiction" episode.)

As far as Dr. Phil goes, he's always been a complete and total hack, and I can't stand the people who keep him on the air by continuing to watch his crap and drive up his ratings. I cannot for the life of me understand how he appeals to anyone.

I think you'd be the first person to protray the CSI episode as anything other than terrible. My secret addiction was awful too. I know one

Compared to how other fetishes are portrayed on CSI, I actually thought the portayal of AB/DLs wasn't bad at all, merely consistent with the show as a whole. It actually made explaining what an AB/DL is to a few select friends a whole lot easier to have that episode as a frame of reference. Dr. Phil on the other hand does a terrible job of portraying everything, which is why I don't give anything he says even a single feather's weight of validity. As for "My Strange Addiction," like everything else on TLC now, it's pure trash which is why I expected it to be as ridiculous and over the top as it was. There were at least two shows that portrayed AB/DLs accurately, (one of which, oddly enough, was on TLC,) although it's driving me nuts that I can't remember the name of the one that I really want to point to now.

23 hours ago, Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover said:

I cannot for the life of me understand how he appeals to anyone.

Totally agreed. I hate that show. I try to avoid going over to my parents house when that show airs.

They always watch it and I despise it.

If you are to look at it objectively, Adult Babies are really weird and strange. We know who we are and so we can modify that with a lot of facts and experience. The rest of society is going to simply look on and say 'what the...'.

On 11/18/2015, 7:07:22, rosalie.bent said:

These shows are uniformly bad. They just vary in degrees of 'badness'. The problem is that the visuals of AB life will always overwhelm the message. It is compelling vision to those outside of this sphere and so all viewers end up hearing is 'blah blah blah diaper blah

Just now, Rachel Emily said:

Yes, it does seem that most shows on the subject of ABs tend to pick the most "out there" ones, the Heidilynns and the like--the ones with the nursery of oversized baby furniture and a closet full of outfits. The ones who

Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover: The "sane" ABDLs will probably never put themselves forward as interview subjects, for the simple reason (as Elfking said so much better than I) that the interview

On 11/19/2015, 4:45:00, rosalie.bent said:

I think you'd be the first person to protray the CSI episode as anything other than terrible. My secret addiction was awful too. I know one