LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So tired....

DailyDi

Still recovering from my own infection and ended up having to take Mom to the ER last night.

We think it's a case of major dehydration after a run of antibiotics, but her DR wants her to get an MRI because she has been having bad headaches, and was showing some confusion and disorientation last night. That could be just from the dehydration, but we want to be sure.

at least its not her heart, a little over a year ago my mom had to have a triple bypass, it put my family through hell(no picnic for her either), if it is dehydration, its easy to fix, as for your bug get yourself some echinacea, either in capsule or tea form, it will help kill lthe bug

I'm doing better today, just a lingering tummy ache, but manageable. Mom is not doing well at all today. MRI tomorrow, so hopefully some answers, or at least the ruling-out of some of the more serious possibilities.

Not to scare, but my mom has had some serious heart problems where water was building up around her heart and leaving the rest of her body dehydrated. Oddly, the first solution was to have her cut back on the water intake. That only helped a little at first, but her heart continued to fail. Now she has a pacemaker and a hear medication pump. It may be worth getting an ekg on her done as well.

Several ekg's have been done, all good in the heart department. Always the first place they check due to history of heart disease in the fam.

MRI went well. No results yet, but they didn't seem concerned. Waiting on the official report to her Doc on Monday

I'm keeping you both in my thoughts and hope you both feel better soon. Usually they do a saline IV to bring up hydration levels when they suspect dehydration. It allows them to monitor intake much more accurately than relying on someone drinking and it's more efficient.

Hugs,

Freta