LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Think my cousin might be an AB

I think it is possible my cousin is an adult baby.

My cousin and I attended the same college in Virginia. She is a couple years older than me and had a car and I didn't so she was helping me do some shopping off campus during my first semester back in 2011. We were at some kind of dollar store/pharmacy and she purchased a coloring book for herself and her boyfriend (who is now her husband).

I hadn't really ventured online much before that so it really didn't click that she could be an adult baby (I was unfortunately really in the dark about AB/DL stuff as that point.) I honestly thought it was kinda strange, but I was crazy-busy my first year of college so I didn't think much about it.

You'd think I'd have forgotten something like that since it didn't make an impression at the time, but a couple years later I recalled it. I would like to have been able to ask her, except for the fact that we're a rather conservative/religious family, and while I think her and her husband are fairly open minded. Asking and getting it wrong would have just been awful.

Unfortunately we live in opposite parts often country so our chances of interacting are pretty limited. There's going to be a family get together in May where I'll see them next.

So, do you think there is a chance my cousin is into AB/DL stuff, and if so, what would be a good, discrete way to find out? It would be really nice to have someone in real life to talk with about this that I already know.

I'm kind of also posting this in the off chance (and quite frankly extremely unlikely scenario) that my cousin might see it. Who knows, I've been too curious about this for a while to not try.

Well, my family used to have a puzzle fetish...every time we gathered from across the country, there would be a thousand or so piece jigsaw puzzle with a nice picture on it, and we would assemble it over the time together, often Christmas week.

Maybe she does stuff like that "just for fun"...or it was a prank...or she actually had to get it for a class...and what she said was the first "little white lie" that came into her head when you asked.

54 minutes ago, Dill_Pickle said:

And if you want, in private, bring up "Kim Davis"

What on Earth does Kim Davis have to do with this...

You should just leave it alone really. You may have seen a few things that because of your AB mindset makes you think she may be one when in reality there is a different explanation.

By talking to her about it you will be revealing your own desires and if she isn't an AB then things will be incredibly awkward, and if she is... Well, she may be mortified that you know and that could damage your relationship too.

And not very new, either. Look up the date

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHhCujXMPj8

18 hours ago, Elfking said:

What on Earth does Kim Davis have to do with this...

You should just leave it alone really. You may have seen a few things that because of your AB mindset makes you think she may be one when in reality there is a different explanation.

By talking to her about it you will be revealing your own desires and if she isn't an AB then things will be incredibly awkward, and if she is... Well, she may be mortified that you know and that could damage your relationship too.

Asking someone about their opinion on same sex marriages and asking about their fetishes is a big leap... Being OK with one doesn't seem like it would have anything to do with the other.

It seems like the common consensus is to leave it. I do remember my cousin bringing up a documentary or a video they saw online about en dressed as babies and was making jokes about it and that was uncomfortable and I'm not sure if they were suggesting they knew about me or if it was coincidence. I would suggest just keeping quiet unless you see something too obvious to ignore or they say something about it themselves.