LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how long can you deprive yourself?

notyalc

• 3 weeks later...

During my marriage I had the door open a crack, for a brief moment, I thought I would be accepted as I was. Then the door slammed shut and that side of me had to go away. I had to go without for years, even going so far as having to destroy everything I had at my wife's request.

Now I wear what I want when I want but I would give it up to have her alive again. Since that is not realistic, I now seek my own happiness.

In all honesty, a week. I tried several times to convince myself that I didn't need diapers and would throw them all out, but within a week, I'd just buy more.

If I have some in my possession that I can easily access, a day at most. Even if it's just wearing for a few minutes, I can't go a day without.

My brother has been off work with a sprained ankle for almost a month, so my diaper wearing and dress-up time has been practically zero...and it's driving me crazy. He lives in my house and I live around the corner with Mom, but I usually spend the day at my house when he's at work. I recently retired but haven't had much time to myself between 'bro being home all the time and filling in at the office until I train someone to take over for me.

My brother should be going back to work this Wednesday. He's at the medical center right now having his ankle examined, so I'm hoping for good news as I have projects piling up that I can't do with him in the house. (Prewashing fabric to make window valances, a new blanket sleeper and more diaper flannel).

21 hours ago, BabyJune said:

My brother has been off work with a sprained ankle for almost a month, so my diaper wearing and dress-up time has been practically zero...and it's driving me crazy. He lives in my house and I live around the corner with Mom, but I usually spend the day at my house when he's at work. I recently retired but haven't had much time to myself between 'bro being home all the time and filling in at the office until I train someone to take over for me.

My brother should be going back to work this Wednesday. He's at the medical center right now having his ankle examined, so I'm hoping for good news as I have projects piling up that I can't do with him in the house. (Prewashing fabric to make window valances, a new blanket sleeper and more diaper flannel).

I've wondered this for quite a while reading your posts, but my question is, if your mother lives just around the corner and it's your house your brother lives in, why don't you move into the house that you own and instead let your brother move in with your mother?

I wear daily, but only in the afternoon and evening. I wear in bed before I sleep, while watching videos on my laptop, then sleep naked for actual sleep time. I could give up wearing if I HAD to, but right now am enjoying wearing them too much. I am a DL.

• 1 month later...
On ?12?/?8?/?2015 at 7:23 AM, rusty pins said:

I've wondered this for quite a while reading your posts, but my question is, if your mother lives just around the corner and it's your house your brother lives in, why don't you move into the house that you own and instead let your brother move in with your mother?