LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm going off plastic backed...never thought I'd say that!

I went of plastic foil covered diapers over a year ago because all decent diapers here became cloth covered.Now I wear Euron Forms Extra and over night .They sit better than most plastic covered diapers I used.

• 2 weeks later...

I find they've both got their uses.

Cloth-backed diapers - I use Abena M3s - are great. They're comfortable - my only problem is that they seep. I've swept my finger across the front of my wet diaper and come away with coherent droplets on my fingertip before, and as inconsequential as that may be in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't make me feel protected.

If I need the feeling of extra protection, or actual extra protection - like overnight, or

I've had cloth style diapers in the past that performed without complaint. The ability to constantly reposition the tapes is awesome and they seem to hold as much as the plastic ones. They also feel more like normal tighty whiteys and are super soft and discreet. That

Plastic backed diapers are the only way to go, I tried cloth backed Abena airs on a recommendation to help keep cooler in the summer. I did not like how the Abena air seamed to stretch juring the day and had to be retapped I ended up,using ducktspe to keep

• 3 weeks later...

Compared to an abena, or certainly a tena, seni, attends, atn, etc; well a custom cloth diaper that is extra thick is simply the way to go. Unfortunately, in order to get the same absorption out of a cloth diaper as you get with a confidry or northshore, then the cloth diaper needs to be well over an inch thick and made of flannel or birdseye. I should know, I've already compared both of them side by side for my overnight needs as a side sleeper. Of course, you also need to include the added time for laundering and caring for cloth diapers too, not to mention those diaper covers can't be dried very quickly either so be ready to have a dedicated spot to hand a couple